Author's Chapter Notes:
The Wolverine makes an appearance and Sabertooth assaults Marie's dreams...

WARNING: Adult Sexual Contact Ahead!!!!

Enjoy!
He turned on the television. Prior to sitting next to Logan, Marie had already turned on the nearby DVD player, and put the movie in. Then before he could hit play, she turned his head and kissed him with passion for a good ten seconds.

“What was that for?”

“Ah… Love you,” she was close to tears.

“I love you too, darlin’. You okay? Just say the word and we can postpone this.”

“No, sugah. You need ta watch the movie. Delayin’ it won’t make meh feel bettah.”


Then Logan hit play and his world turned on its head again. Even the root menu screen started to trigger the animal inside him. He witnessed both his fathers’ deaths. Then him and his half-brother as they fled the only home they’d ever known. He’d called him his little brother… Maybe Victor didn’t know that he was his half-brother as well? He didn’t remember much of anything he realized of that night. Then he watched as he and Victor as they ran in battle during the Civil War, on the winning side as it happened. They fought together side by side. It was hard for Logan the man and the Wolverine to realize that they were once a team. Then they were suddenly together fighting in the First World War against the Germans. Then they were fighting together on the beach at Normandy on D-Day in the Second World War. And then Vietnam happened…

Victor lost his humanity, let he animal inside feed on his anger. And suddenly they were in a deep load of shit. Then this schmuck named Major William Stryker came in, fed them this bullshit line about how he cared that Victor, and he had special gifts; that they were valuable. Bullshit! He was just going to use mutants for his purposes, not for serving their country.

‘God, maybe I should have stayed there and just rotted like the rats? Eventually, I could have escaped and no one would have found me. But, no… Then I wouldn’t have met Marie and started a new life. God, if I knew then what I know now, I would have killed Stryker and his minions a hell of a long time ago,’ Logan thought to himself. ‘How would I really like to serve my country? Fuck, I should have said to hell with my country.’


Marie grabbed the remote, stopped the movie nine minutes into the film. After the scene where Logan and Victor were inside the hut talking to William Stryker after their theoretical deaths, right after they supposedly agreed to be on Stryker’s special team. Logan had gone deathly still and was quite pale.

“Logan? Are you alraht?”

Suddenly, he turned his head to look at her. He had the evilest look on his face. His eyes were dilated until the whites of his eyes were gone. He began to growl at her. Marie was scared but, she tried not to show it. She knew what was coming. She turned on her telepathic and listened to what was going on in Logan’s head. The Wolverine swiftly pushed her back on the couch, loomed large over her like she was his prey. She didn’t make a sound as he sniffed her, smelt her, took his nose all over her body, as if he were looking for something… Then she felt his lips urgently on her neck as he licked and nipped her flesh. Her arms were trapped against her chest, so she couldn’t fight him off. She tried to push him back but, when she did, he looked at her face and growled a warning. Resistance was futile. After that, she let him have his way. Marie felt his lips once more on her neck and she moaned her pleasure.

The Wolverine’s right hand went inside her sweatpants, under her panties, fingers made small tight circles on her rosebud. His left hand went to work, got his sweats down to his middle thighs. In his impatience, he ripped a hole in them but, they still came down. He stopped. She watched him wrench her sweats and underwear off. Then his full weight was on her. She had no time to prepare her body for the Wolverine as his dick surged inside her. The first thrust took her breath away. She was just wet enough to keep from tearing inside. None-the-less, she screamed as she was suddenly full. Any pain was quickly gone due to her triggering Logan’s mutation from her arsenal. Then he pounded into her in short, fast, powerful thrusts. He began to rut like an animal with her. She brought her feet up high over his lower back. Each thrust he made spoke volumes to her, physically, and mentally. Domination and ownership; he claimed her again as his. It didn’t totally excuse his actions but, she understood what was happening. She understood the animal’s need to rut with her…

“Yeah, sugah, take what you need,” she softly whispered in his ear.


Marie wasn’t sure she got through to the man inside the animal but, she knew the animal would take his fill until he decided he was finished.

Fifteen minutes later, it was over.

He howled as he came. The he backed from her, yanked up his torn sweatpants, and ran like a mad man out of the boat house. She yelled out for Logan but he didn’t stop.

“Shit, shit, shit. Ah knew this was gonna be bad for us.”

She wondered when the appropriate time to tell him, ‘Ah told you so,’ was as she headed into the bedroom to change her clothing.


Xavier Lake
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Monday, February 15, 2010
12:00 A.M.

The Wolverine ran to the far side of the lake, half naked, his skin instantly cooled in the chilly night air. He cried out a howl that told the woods and any creatures therein that Marie was his mate. He hung his head and listened to the darkness. Then, out of the blue, he smelled that his mate was near a mere few seconds before he felt her small hand pressed flat against the middle of his back. He shook his head and Logan came forward. He slowly turned around and Marie was there. He could barely see that she had such a look of love, sorrow, and concern for him, all wrapped into one. There was no moonlight because it was a new moon, but there were white Christmas tree bulbs around the boat house and that provided a little light.

“Logan? Is it you, sugah?”

“Yeah, it’s me, why wouldn’t it be?”

“Nevah mahnd. You’re okay now, that’s all that mattahs.”

Logan looked at her state of dress. He last remembered her wearing dark green sweat pants and a white tank top she stole from him. Now here she was naked inside a thin gauzy material he knew to be her summer swimsuit cover robe. He smelt blood… His eyes focused in on her neck where some had gotten on her collar and he smelled it again lower, between her legs. Something had happened… He smelt her nervousness, fading arousal, and his essence all over her; with a tinge of spiked testosterone and adrenaline levels. Then the realization hit, the animal had gotten out.

“I attacked you, didn’t I,” the desperation to know the truth in his voice.

“Yes but, ah’m alraht, see?” Marie pleaded. “All healed.”

He swiftly turned from her so that she couldn’t see the pain in his face.

“NO!” He roared.

He brought his hand up to cup his forehead in disappointing defeat of his promise to protect her. Logan tried to take deep breaths to calm down but he was still mentally beating himself up for his slip up in control.


“What happened Marie, I need to know.”

“You gave me a good fuck and ran out on meh when ah was just gettin’ started.”

“No Marie,” he said as he turned back around to face her with both hands on his hips. “What happened before that?”

“We were on the couch, sugah. We were watchin’ the movie ‘bout your lahf.”

“And?”

“Don’t-cha remembah?”

He shook his head, ‘no.’

“We saw your daddy’s gettin’ killed and you runnin’ with Victor. We watched ya go through the Civil War, both World Wars, and Vietnam. Then we saw how ya joined up with Stryker’s special team.”

“And?”

“Then ah had ta stop the movie because ya were still an lookin’ lahk a sheet. Ah asked ya if you were alraht. That’s when ah got a surprise visit from the Wolverine.”

“Damn it!” Logan yelled and could see her visibly jump in the faint Christmas tree bulb light. “I’m sorry darlin’, I didn’t…”


She cut him off with an index finger to his lips.

“It’s alraht, ah know.”

“How can you just let it go? I attacked you.”

“Because ah listened to the thoughts in your head while Wolvie was in control.”

“What did he say?”

“It ain’t so much as what he said as what ah saw. The animal was triggered bah Victor bein’ a threat to your status as the head of your pack. He was afraid that Sabertooth would try ta take meh from him. You were showin’ your claim on meh, lahk pissin’ on a tree. Ah am your mate. From what ah got, that was triggered bah the news that he’s been spotted near the school.”


What she was saying began to make sense. It still didn’t help the fact that he was still upset that the animal had attacked her.

“As for Stryker, the animal’s deep hatred and anger of him came to the surface. Especially because of his attack on the school.”

“I’m so sorry, Marie, I ruined your Valentine’s Day.”

“No, sugah, you didn’t. Ah should be maddah at-cha for not tellin’ meh that Victor was close to the school.”

“You know I couldn’t do that Marie. It’s my job to protect you.”

“Logan, don’t try that macho, he-man crap on meh. You know ah can hold mah own with him.”

“He’s dangerous, Marie. I don’t want him to get the opportunity to get sucked into you. I don’t wanna have to think about what I’d have to do to you if you couldn’t control him once he was inside your mind.”

“Sugah…”

“No, Marie. Don’t. I want you to stay where I can see you at all times.”

“That’s not possible, honey. Ah have classes to teach and so do you.”

“Fine, after school then.”

“Okay. For how long?”

“Until I’ve sorted Victor out.”

“Ah’ll try, but you best be careful too. We’ve already lost Jean and Scott. Ah don’t wanna have to wear black again for a long, long tahm.”

“Agreed. He has to be stopped…” He uttered as they were wrapped in each other’s arms as one.


Marie's Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Friday, February 19, 2010
5:00 P.M.

Marie was in her bedroom changing the bed linens on her bed and she unknowingly sealed her fate for the rest of the night. She didn’t know that there was an old wives’ tale that a bed changed on a Friday will bring bad dreams… The bedclothes were a little over due to be changed since the last time she and Logan had been in her room for the night. They spent most of their nights in Logan’s room when they were teaching during the week. Sometimes for a change of scenery, they would use her room or go out to the boat house. They were still decorating their place in Thornwood. Marie put her deep purple satin bed sheet, top sheet on her bed, and then changed the pillow cases before she went downstairs to meet Logan for dinner. There was no use in putting the coverlet back on the bed because it would wind up on the floor anyway. It didn’t matter until the temperature got too cold during the middle of the night. Logan usually kept her warm during the night since he radiated so much heat, except for the times when he got cold.

Later on that night, about eleven thirty, Marie was sleeping on her left side and Logan was spooned up behind her. Both sleeping soundly… Out of the blue Marie began to have this nightmare where Logan was bloody, unmoving on the ground and Sabertooth stood above him, waited for him to get up.

“Hey-yah big lug, why don’t ya pick on little ol’ Roguey for a while,” she baited the large feral.

“Ahhh… Almost forgot about the runt’s woman… I’m gonna make you scream my name instead of his.”

“You can try sugah you can try.”

Sabertooth came at her and she did the splits in front of him, expertly hit her intended target, his balls. He indeed went down and while he was down she got up, hand stand back flipped, landed with her thighs around his neck. She somehow managed to break his neck and steal his mutation in the same movement. She’d learned how far was too far when it came to borrowing mutations so she didn’t completely kill him, but she deeply impaired him for a while. Then Rogue went to see how Logan was but the nightmare was that Logan was dead. Really, really, really dead. The nightmare then faded to black and then a new scene erupted where she felt like she was being carried rolled up in something, a rug perhaps. She didn’t know where she was headed but she was on someone’s shoulder. Then she landed hard on a springy kind of material she assumed was a bed. Marie felt something sharp cut her arm and then she was suddenly out of what she now saw was a rug. Above her stood Sabertooth looking hungrily at her body.

“Where am ah?”

“My lair. You’re gonna be my woman now. I’ve claimed you as mine.”

“Never. Ah belong to Logan.”

“I claimed you as my reward for killing the runt.”


Then Victor sat on her chest and tied her hands up to the top of the wrought iron bed. He did the same to her feet to the footboard. She was effectively unable to move spread-eagled as she was. He ripped off the t-shirt, shorts she had on, and then he positioned himself on top of her. As she dreamed she felt Victor surge inside of her she screamed. Marie sprang up from the bed and ran across the room before she realized that she was awake… She slid from the wall and her ass hit the cold hardwood floor. She curled her knees into her chest; her forehead to her knee caps before she cried.


Poor Logan had been sound asleep dreaming of Marie and the children they might someday have. They were out on a picnic day out by Xavier Lake. His wife with her head rested on his chest while his head was on the quilt Marie made for special family picnics. The children were old enough to be playing in the water and swimming for their mom and dad. Then all of a sudden, there was a blood curdling scream that interrupted his peaceful slumber. He woke up and popped the claws on one hand and with the other he turned on the light. As his eyes adjusted, he realized that Marie had left the bed.

“What the hell? Darlin’, you okay?”

“Ah… Ah… Ah’m sorry. Go back ta sleep. Ah’ll be fahn.”

He sat up as he smelt the air. He knew she was lying. She wasn’t fine. Her heart was racing and she smelled of fear, anger, and sadness. Logan got up out of bed and slipped his sweats back on before he went to Marie. He touched her skin; clammy and shaking like a leaf in a wind gust.

“Baby, what is it? Tell me.”

Logan sat back against the wall leading to the bathroom as he put his arm around her. He watched as she uncurled and curled up in his lap. He held her in his arms and after a few more minutes of her sobs, he stroked her back to calm her down. Pushing her too soon would just make Marie clam up, but the cold in the floor was coming through his sweats and he wanted to get them back into bed.

“Please, darlin’… Maybe I can make it better?”

“Don’t fight him. Promise meh you won’t fight him,” she cried on his shoulder.

“Marie, focus. What are you talkin’ about?”

“Ah had a nightmare that Sabertooth killed you. Ah mean really killed ya. You weren’t gettin’ up… And then ah had another where he claimed meh as his prize for killin’ you. He… He… He was about to rape meh when ah woke up.”


He held her into his chest tightly. His anger began to boil to the surface. Logan realized needed to set a trap for Victor and soon. He was getting tired of the wait and attack method. He knew Victor was waiting for him to make the first move. One hell of a first move would be what Sabertooth would get if he tried to harm his Marie.
Chapter End Notes:
I decided to break up the movie a bit, because it is a lot of info to take in... How'd I do? Please hit the review button first. Then go hit next and grab a margarita before reading. Thanks!