Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexuual Content!!

WARNING: You'll never look at strawberries the same...

This chapter was brought to you by Hugh and Elmo, and concentrate... LOL!

Savor the chapter... Enjoy!
“Close your eyes,” Logan whispered seductively. “And leave your mouth open…”


Marie instantly felt turned on by his request. She did so and he slipped the first decorated groom strawberry through her lips.

“Now eat,” he whispered.

She could taste dark rich chocolate and oh strawberry. It was so juicy that she accidentally dribbled a little of the juice down her face. Logan quickly leaned in, cleaned up the juice with his tongue, and came up for a kiss. A deeper one than Marie expected. He broke off when she moaned into his kiss.

“Oh, sugah. Ah think ah wanna skip din-ah altagethah if we can keep doin’ what we just did.”

“You feed me.”

“Gawd Logan, that thing’s huge! Where did ya git these? Strawberries ain’t in season ‘til May.”

“California and I’ve been savin’ ‘em for a while. We needed to use them up tonight before they go bad.”

“Ah’m thinkin’ we’ah gonna go bad before they do,” Marie smiled, “How many did ya bah?”

“Minus the one you just ate, two dozen. One dozen dark and one dozen white chocolate.”

“Oh boy, we’ah gonna be drownin’ in ‘em if they’ah just as big as the one ah ate.”

“I figured my ever beautiful and hungry Marie, bride-to-be would help me eat ‘em.”

“But sugah, ya fatten meh up and ah ain’t gonna look good in mah weddin’ dress.”

For that statement, she earned the eyebrow and a smirk…

“I can think of a few ways to burn these off,” he said and then smiled.

“Oh you… So insaytiable,” she said before she tossed the pillow on his side of the makeshift bed at him.

Then Marie took the bride strawberry out of the wrapper and held it to Logan’s lips. First, she teased him with the white chocolate, rubbing it on his lip but then not allowing him to eat it. Suddenly, he grabbed her forearm and took a bite. She licked up the juice like Logan had and came up for her victory kiss. She slipped in her tongue, tasted him and the sweet fruit. He growled; she backed off, and took a sip of her sparkling cider. She left Logan panting a little and confused about what had just occurred.

“Earth ta Logan, come down Space Man… Yer turn.”

“Right,” he said and she caught his wicked smile as it made an appearance.

Marie suddenly felt a warmth far greater than the fire building below the sleeping bag from that look on his face.


Logan put the plastic white cap on the Martinelli’s bottle and moved his glass out of the way to the end table next to the couch. He picked up another bride strawberry from over his shoulder and moved in closer to her naked torso, propped up by her left arm.

“Lie down and relax,” he softly ordered. “Close your eyes.”

She moved and laid flat on her back, her head on a pillow from the couch, and did as he asked. Logan leaned in and placed the white chocolate bride strawberry right between Marie’s breasts.

“Gawd Logan, that’s cold!” She cried out.

“It won’t be for long.”

Logan grabbed a groom strawberry from the plate and moved under the sleeping bag cover.

“Where ya goin’ sugah?”

“I’m goin’ divin’,” he wickedly smiled, that spark of evil in his eye.

“Oh no,” Logan heard her moan as he began to stroke her engorging flesh with the cold strawberry.


The chocolate warmed and it began to make a mess all over the petals of her womanly flower. Logan ate the rest of the strawberry and then moved in as the cleaning crew. He caressed her walls with his tongue, lapping up every bit of chocolate. The sensations he was sending through Marie he knew were driving her wild because her body began to writhe on the comforter.

“Oh Logan… Yes. Ohhh. Yeah... Yeah.”

She thrust up into his face as he flicked the tip of his tongue over her love bead. Then Logan suddenly stopped and came up to clean up the melted chocolate on her chest. He paused and devilishly grinned before he took the left nipple into his mouth. He sucked and flicked his tongue over it while playing with the other in his thumb and index finger.

“Sugah, you can play with mah instrum… Ent pan… El anytahm ya lahk,” Marie managed to moan.

“Like that Marie?”

“Hell yeah.”

“Good, because it’s your turn,” Logan said and left her hanging again.


Marie growled at his stopping and groaned that she didn’t want to move but then she realized her revenge was at hand.

“Git comfy.”

Logan grabbed the pillow Marie threw at him and he laid back. She watched him as he wiggled around for a few seconds getting in place.

“All yours darlin’,” she heard him say when he was ready.

He had no idea what delicious revenge she had in mind…

Marie swiftly smashed a groom strawberry on his chest, spread the juice, and bits of strawberry parts and chocolate every place her eyes could find naked flesh.

“What the hell did you do that for? Now I’m gonna be all sticky.”

She wickedly looked at him and seductively licked the chocolate off her fingers in perfectly good teasing manner. “And there’s a problem with that?”

“Nope, none at all,” said Logan, his eyes transfixed on her fingers.


Marie took another strawberry and began to tease his hardening flesh with it. She rubbed it all over the naked flesh. The heat of his body made the chocolate melt pretty fast and she used her fingers to spread some of it up and down his shaft. She moved in between his legs as he pulled up his knees to put his feet on the comforter; she moved in for the kill. Marie heard Logan moan as her tongue slid along his love pipe.

“Oh god Marie… Baby.”

She continues down and lightly flicks her tongue on the nerve in the V at his base. Logan thought he almost went to heaven. He began to thrust up into her face.

“Ahh damn darlin’… That felt good.”

“If ya lahked that, how ‘bout this,” she asked before she took his very pink head into her mouth.

Marie swirled her tongue around his sensitive head and and over his slit.


Logan felt like his brain’s warning alarms were going off, that he was about to lose control but at the moment, he didn’t really care anymore. He lost him in the moment and only Marie, Marie, made him feel like he could fly; which was impossible with an adamantium laced skeleton. He felt like he was floating and there was no floor below him. All conscious thought was lost to him as he continued to just feel. The animal liked what was going on but he stayed back for Logan’s enjoyment. When the time was right, he, sure as hell was going to push through.


Marie opened up her telepathic mutation to get a feel for what was happening in Logan’s mind. She heard what was going on and she began to help send some of the blood back to his brain by taking off some of the edge.

“Earth ta Logan, come back ta base. Should we stop?”

“Oh god no,” Logan said dazedly.

She took the tall order into her mouth and Logan almost came off the floor as he watched her. She used her hands to both stroke him and cup him. He began to voluntarily thrust up; she could hear that he was weakly trying to hold onto his control.

“God Marie, Marie, you make me fly.”

“And heah ah’ve been tryin’ ta git ya ta stay neah meh.”

“If you keep doin’ what you’re doin’ Marie, I’m never comin’ down.”

“Nevah say nevah, Logan.”

“How about we kill the rest of the strawberries off, hit the shower, and then head into bed.”

“Sounds lahk a deal but we need moah food than just strawberries and chocolate, with a sparklin’ apple cider chase-ah.”

“I can make a big breakfast in the mornin’,” he said looking down at her.

“Bah mornin’, you ain’t gonna be gettin’ up ta go anywhere but pee, sugah.”

“True. Think we could get someone to bring us room service out here?”

“Prolly not,” Marie stood up and pulled up the sleeping bag from Logan.


“Darlin’, what are you doin?”

“Cleanin’ up so we can hit tha shower.”

Logan stood up and nakedly padded off to the kitchenette to put the sparkling cider bottle into the fridge, along with the left-over strawberries. Then he headed back into the bathroom to start the shower. He opened the shower door, turned on the hot water knob, and then sat down on the built-in white tiled bench. He relaxed by putting his head back to the wall while waiting for Marie.


Marie gathered up the rest of the bedding and put it back on the bed before going to the kitchenette herself. She found the hot water bottle she’d put under the sink and filled it full of almost boiling hot water. Then she carried it into the bedroom and put it in between the sheets to warm them. Marie then put the comforter back on the bed and spread the sleeping bag on top of that to make sure the bed would be cozy. With their luck they might find it frozen when they got out of the bathroom. She headed in to the bathroom. She opened the steamed glass door and stepped inside. Logan closed the door for her and then the fun began… The steam in the shower felt good to both of them, including the steam that wasn’t part of the shower felt great.


Boat House Bedroom
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
11:30 P.M.

After vigorously toweling each other’s bodies to get the blood flowing near the skin and getting ready to head to bed.

“Last one into the bed has ta make tha othah breakfast in bed fer a yeah. And no cheatin’,” she said a second later and faked moving closer to the bed.

Logan took a naked flying leap toward the bed and scored in first.

“Ya cheated.”

“No I didn’t, you tried to get a head start. So you cheated.”

“So then ah guess we both owe each othah breakfast in bed for a yeah,” said Marie with a shy smile.

“I can live with that,” Logan smiled back as he put his feet inside the sheets and kicked something semi warm, “What the hell was that?”

“Sorry, ah put a hot watah bottle in the bed ta warm it up before we got in.”

“Where’d you learn that?”

“Mah grandmah used ta do it when the family would come ta visit fer Christmas. Ah had a quilt in a wedding ring and a hot water bottle in my bed. She told meh when ah was little that she just knew ah was gonna meet a good man someday, so she put all mah favorite colors into tha desahn. Mah parents had a wedding ring quilt in the colors of their wedding. My grandmothah had a wedding ring she still sleeps undah ta remembah mah granddad. Ah should write mama and have her send it.”

“I’d love to see both.”

“Ah’d lahk ta show them to you.”

“You should also let them know their daughter is getting married,” Logan said, concerned that Marie wouldn’t.

“Ah don’t wanna tahlk ‘bout that raht now.”

“Marie, you’re gonna have to someday.”

“Ah know but, they kicked meh out because ah was a mutant, devil spawn even. Ah don’t think they have a raht ta be in mah life anymoah.”

“People make mistakes Marie, look at me. I’m a class A fuck up. I couldn’t get my head outtah my ass. I didn’t realize I was in love with you because I was chasing after Jean.”

“Tha important part Logan, is that you changed. They haven’t. Not once in awl tha tahm ah’ve been in New Yawk, have they tried ta contact meh.”

“Marie, don’t fight me on this. You know you’ll hate yourself if you don’t be the bigger person and contact them,” Logan said, feeling a bit too old fashioned for his own good.

He knew that if Marie didn’t have her parents at the wedding, that she’d regret it. So what if she was marrying a dangerous, hairy mutant, like him? They would just have to deal with it because he wasn’t leaving Marie’s side anytime soon.
Chapter End Notes:
Hehe, now go take a cold shower and come back to let me know how you made it through... Thanks for your reviews!