Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi all!
Sorry for the wait! I had my cath out and I'm all healed. Then the net was down here at dialysis for a week. So I finished writing Father Time's Gift and started the sequel... These next chapters are brought to you by The Moody Blues, grape juice, and Crispix cereal. Thank you to RoseSumner and the other authors that have used the brought to you by idea. I hope you all enjoy! Ps. WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!
“May ah be excused to slip into somethin’ more comfortable?”

“By all means,” Logan smiled.

He started a fire, pulled off his boots, relaxed on the couch, while Marie went to their room to change. She returned wearing a pair of his black silk boxers with a button to keep the slit closed and one of his white tank tops. Logan had to start wearing underwear under his jeans while he was at the school. At home, he just wore his jeans. She stood before him; her nipples peaked through the thin white material, and took in her natural beauty. He gently caressed up her leg to her thigh and then up to her hip under the soft silk of his underwear, just to tease. He gripped her ass cheeks in both his hands and pulled her closer, head rested on her stomach. He had her sit on the couch next to him and he knelt on the floor between her knees. She slowly brought his face very close to her crotch and he felt the warmth from her womb. He took a deep breath and captured the wonderful fragrance from her womanhood. Ever so gently, Logan touched the crotch of his boxers she borrowed; they were slightly wet. He kindly pressed the silky material against her, rubbed it against her lips. Marie sighed and slightly moaned at the actions. The crotch was now very wet from her sweet juice.

Logan hooked the waistband of his borrowed boxers and tugged them down, while Marie lifted her bottom to help. He got them down to her ankles and then she flung them with one leg. By now, her body was begging for release, and her cavern with the pearl was craving his attention. He noticed Marie’s moans and sighs of frustration, and she gave him the look that screamed, ‘Eat Me Now!’ Logan enjoyed watching Marie squirm a little and wanted it to go on for a little longer. She slowly snaked her hand way down to her mound, touched herself, and searched for the release Logan wouldn’t let her have. But he stopped her hands.

“Not yet, darlin’.”


The poor girl whimpered and tried to free her hands but, his grip was strong. He started to play with the small tuft of neatly trimmed hair just above her pink taco with his nose, but never went near her sheath. Just when she thought she was going to burst from the pleasurable agony, Logan reached inside and gave her an elongated finger. He began to pet her walls, stuck his finger deep into her hole. His finger was met with her first orgasm of the night. She watched as he bent his face into her loins and he began to lick her puss-in-boots. Because he built her up, she came very quickly a second time, finally gained the release she needed, and it was a very intense climax. Marie wrapped her legs around Logan’s head, squeezed his head slightly, her body bucked, and bounced on the couch as he continued to indulge her need for his mouth at her pleasure center. Her walls began to pulsate around his tongue. She knows she can't even scream because the third trip to the edge of the cliff was much more intense than one and two. With her mouth open as if she was screaming, she just flopped back and melted into the couch. He had quite literally taken her breath away.

While she came the third time, she watched as Logan slowly licked around her flesh, reaping his reward for all his hard work, and sucked on her love stone. After several aftershocks from his busy tongue, body finally calmed down. The electricity running through her nerves calmed down; she pulled Logan up for a lingering and passionate kiss. She could taste her mixed with a little Molson and apple pie from dinner on the way home.

“Gawd, ah have been thinkin’ of you doin’ that all day,” Marie voiced once she found her voice.

“I’ve been dreamin’ of doin’ that to you all week,” Logan smiled as he stood.


Logan stood in front of his girl, pulled the borrowed tank top over her head, and off her arms, which fell back down to her sides. Then he proceeded to remove his clothing and he stretched out on the couch next to Marie. Fortunately, it was wide enough for them both to lie on. They kissed as he caressed her wonderfully made and absolutely naked body. His semi-flaccid maleness rested on her right thigh, as he was on his left side. She turned in to him and he caressed her perfect ass, her beautiful breasts, and then to her hardened nipples, with his warm fingers. He kissed Marie’s neck and her bosom. His tongue slipped over her jugular and she moaned her approval.


Sometime later, Marie finally regained her energy thanks to his healing. She was ready to go and she wanted to return his oral pleasures with some of her own. She disengaged from him and knelt on the floor as he did for her. She grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it under her knees. His cock was not fully there yet but, it was damn close. She solved that problem quickly as she played with it in her hands and kissed the head. Very quickly, Logan was at full erection and Marie wasted no time, took his whole length into her mouth, and down her throat a little.


“Ohhh, Holy Shit, Marie! God, baby, that feels good.”

Then she started slowly sucking, swirled her tongue around the shaft and head. He felt like he was going to lose his mind. It felt magnificent and with her slow, careful attention, she took him to the edge several times and brought him back. Soon, though, Logan felt that feeling in his balls. He moaned, growled, and groaned. He was close…

“I'm gonna to come, darlin’,” Marie smiled.

When she heard that, he watched as she sped up her sucking and very soon, he groaned,

“Ohhh… Baby… I’m… Comin’!"

Marie abruptly stopped sucking and deep throated his manhood.

“Aaahhh… Fuck, Marie… Ohhh, Fuck!” Logan cried out as he came.

Logan shot several wads of come into her mouth, all of which she promptly swallowed. After he finished coming, she kissed his head, which twitched as it began to get soft, and then she curled up next to him. They kissed deeply, tasted each other, until they were breathless. They held and caressed each other under a quilt Logan grabbed off the back of the couch behind him, until they dozed off into a nap.


Sounds from the kitchen awoke Logan; his eyes peeked and found Marie missing. So, he got up to find his girl. He got up from the couch and went to the kitchen, blissfully naked and stealthily leaned against the molding of the doorway. He watched as Marie, still nude herself, placed some fresh strawberries on a paper plate, and a small compressed paper bowl in the middle, into which she sprayed some Reddi-Whip whipped cream.

“Looks delicious,” Logan said, startled Marie slightly.

She smiled at him and she blushed, knowing he meant her. They sat at the kitchen table and enjoyed the strawberries. When they finished, Marie got up to clean up the counter and throw away the paper dishes. Logan came up behind her, enfolded her tightly in his arms, and kissed her neck, his hard cock rubbed between her legs. He picked her up and carried her to the kitchen table, where he set her down on the edge of it.

“Just lie back and wait for me, darlin’.”

Logan retrieved the Reddi-Whip from the kitchen and returned to the table. He sprayed each of Marie’s tits, covered the nipples, and some on her belly button.

“Ohh… That’s cold, sugah!” Marie cried out.

Then moved down to her crotch and sprayed more on top of her trimmed bush, all the way to the bottom of her clam bake. He set the can aside and proceeded to lick the cream off each of her nipples, slowly by design, and enjoyed the feeling of her nipples harden in his mouth. He kissed his way to her belly button, where he licked the cream from it. Down on his knees in front of Marie, he moved in towards her crotch and licked from the top of her bush, slowly down to the bottom of her puss-in-boots. Once he removed as much Reddi-Whip as he could, Logan grabbed her hips, twirled her, and bent her over the table. He deeply inserted his middle finger inside her; she was more than ready. He positioned his rod at the opening to Marie’s love nest. He pushed quickly, shoved his entire hardness into her waiting womb, and their hips met.

“Faster, harder, Logan,” Marie screamed.


Logan pumped onto her hard and fast, using her hips to guide her to him. Her ass slammed against his groin and his balls slapped against her mound. He continued to slam into Marie for several minutes; both made guttural sounds and sounds of enjoyment. Soon, he heard her scream that was about to come again and he told her that he was close as well. Then Marie suddenly screamed, tensed up as her orgasm hit her, and her body started to milk him, and it pulsated all around him. He didn’t last much longer and buried his cock deep into her before he came, his sperm splashed deep into her core. They both collapsed forward onto the table. Logan still inside Marie, they rested for a few moments, before they detached, took a shower together, and cuddled in their bed afterwards.


Boat House
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
10:45 A.M.

Marie was awake and staring at the small alarm clock with the red numbered digital display. Her heart was a little bit heavy. She decided that she was going to confront Logan with watching the movie again. He hadn’t suggested they watch it again still. She had seen that he was with another woman in the movie, Kayla Silverfox, and her deep cutting betrayal. Even Marie didn’t blame Logan for wanting the claws to be able to take his revenge. She hoped that it wouldn’t destroy him when the actual memories connect with what was on screen. Her biggest fear for the moment was that he would pull away from her and become the loner he once was. She knew that she could handle him if he became feral, but he became so angry with himself and self-destructive when he attacked her. She’d made it through the first attack and she had his healing…


Logan had been sleeping face down on the bed when he woke all sleepy-eyed and curious. He lifted his head and looked up at his nightstand. Then he turned his head when he felt something warm under his right forearm. It was soft and it slowly rose and fell. By the speed of the respirations, he could tell that Marie was awake. He scooted over and sidled up next to her warm body. The look on her face instantly brought concern to his. Something was troubling his girl.

“Hey. Did you sleep well?” He asked as he tried to break the ice.

“Hey, ah think so.”

He kissed her with a sweet good morning greeting. There wasn’t brightness in her face when he backed away. She wasn’t energetic about waking up with him this morning.

“What’s wrong?”

“We need to talk, sugah.”

“What is it? Do I have dragon breath? Are you sore…? We can wait.”

“No, no. Listen, ah know you don’t wanna watch the movie because you’re afraid. Afraid you’re gonna attack meh again lahk you did when we first started watchin’ the movie, but, sugah, we need to keep goin’. Ah don’t want you to watch it alone. Ah have seen it ALL, baby. Ah don’t care when we watch it, as long as we get it done. Ah don’t wanna delay it all the way up to the weddin’.”

“Marie, I don’t want to hurt you again. What if I hurt you worse than before? I smelled the blood.”

“Sugah, ah will be fahn.”

“Darlin…” Logan sighed.

He knew when Marie got like this, he couldn’t change her mind. Those were the times when he wished he hadn’t touched her and gave her some of his pig-headedness to add to her southern stubborn streak.

“All right. First, food then movie. Deal?”

“Amen. Feed me.”

“As you wish, darlin’.”


After Logan fed her a delicious brunch of a cheese omelet and toast with cottage cheese and a slice of tomato about eleven thirty they got down to watching the movie. They took their places as once before on the couch. Both of them opted to just stay in their robes this time, instead of getting dressed. Logan had the remote and Marie was wrapped around his left arm. Marie silently sent a call out to the Professor with her telepathy mutation. She just wanted to keep him aware of what was happening with Logan. If things went horribly south, she’d need Charles right away. She couldn’t help but feel tremendously nervous for Logan.


Logan turned on the scene selections on the menu. He couldn’t see a reason to go back and review the movie up until the part where Marie stopped it before. He hoped that in skipping over it, it wouldn’t trigger the animal like it had before. They picked up where Logan was on the plane with the special team that Stryker had formed. He watched the man playing him on the screen and somehow he could sympathize with him. It was kind of strange… He knew what he was watching were his memories, but he was kind of having a hard time connecting himself to the reality.

‘I have always hated flying, made my stomach churn, every time. It feels like you’re in quicksand and you don’t have a piece of solid ground to stand on. I hate turbulence. Just watching the scene reminded me of Scooter and his terrible landing skills. Wade, so fucking annoying I should have gutted him myself. To hell with Stryker’s plan. I could have let Victor have my left overs. That sound of the blade sharpening was more annoying than him talkin’. Brad was a terrible pilot… Any time we flew there was always turbulence. I had to fucking reign Victor in… Again. I can tell I’m getting tired of his shit. I saw the bloodlust in his eyes becoming his drug of choice as we got older. The more he got to kill, the happier he’d be… And it became increasingly difficult to control him. I had to say something or he would have crashed the damn plane somehow if he went after Wade. I just want to get back on the ground,’ Logan thought as he tried to process the next scene after the recruitment.


Marie decided to split her time as she watched the movie with Logan; she listened in to his thoughts and kept an eye on his face to watch his emotional state. She watched as Logan sort of had a light bulb moment. He started to connect his memories to the film.


‘Yeah… That Fred and his women, I swear. He could meet a broad, one frickin’ night and he’d have a new tattoo the next mornin’, to add to the five others on his body. Sadie was the name of the new one, if I’m right. Oh shit, there went the neighborhood as I felt the plane tilt for landing. I was ready to impale Mr. Agent Zero in his cojones. More people die from drivin’ my ass. Just get me off the damn ride. Lagos, Nigeria… Why does that ring a bell? There was a building… I can see the mission seemed unclear to me. I asked… All in good time he said. It was obvious that there were others who know the specs. Vic asked me if I was having fun yet, if that was what he considered fun, he loved the kill more than I thought.’

As Logan watched Victor go up the building, he had a bad feeling about what the supposed mission was for. He didn’t like going in blind. Bad things could go wrong when you went in blind, like more bloodshed. Damn it, that Wade was annoying.

‘I shoulda gutted him and gotten it over with. I swear, his stop talking button must have been broke when he was dropped on the head as a kid. I had forgotten how much of an ass he could be. We broke into a damned diamond factory to steal some damn rock? Something was seriously wrong with that picture.’

“I may not know the language, Bub, but I damn sure smelled that man was tellin’ the truth, it was a meteor fragment,” Logan yelled at the television screen.

“You okay, sugah?” Marie sounded worried.

‘Why the hell was he coverin’ up the fact that we weren’t supposed to be in that god-forsaken country to begin with? Why kill them all? Holy shit, it all went to hell. I had to stop Victor before he killed or he would be unstoppable. We didn’t sign up for all the killing… I’m done, I told him. The death had to stop, at least by my hands. Somehow, I knew he wouldn’t come with me. He loved the kill and the blood sport. I walked away that night and I don’t remember what happened…’


Marie watched Logan as he watched the movie. She noticed how he was watching the movie trying to absorb as much as he could. She watched the light bulb moments and then she saw him shut down. She listened to his thoughts. They had turned self-destructive…

‘I don’t remember… I can’t bloody hell remember!’ He yelled to himself in his mind and her heart pulled for him. ‘I shoulda watched the movie alone. What if there’s another woman? I don’t want to put Marie through that… But she’s already seen the movie. She knows everything…’

She didn’t dare interrupt his thoughts, but she knew he was wrong for wanting to shut her out of the process. She hugged his arm tighter.


Then on the screen there was a cabin and the screen said Canadian Rockies, six years later. What happened in those six years? He stopped the movie there. He needed to be alone, alone to think.

“Darlin’, I need to be alone for a while.”

“Logan, please don’t shut meh out. Let’s tahlk ‘bout how you’re feelin’.”

“I can’t. Not right now.”

“Is there anythin’ ah can do?”

“Just give me some time.”

“All raht. Ah’ll go up to the school. Ah’ll check back with ya ‘round lunch.”

“Thanks baby. I just need some time. That’s all.”


Marie leaned over and kissed him as her tears threatened to fall. She stood and went to their bedroom to get dressed. A few minutes later, all beautiful and dressed, she left the boat house and went up to the school to play with Tigger for a while. She knew it was time to at least change the kitty litter.


Logan watched her leave looking rather upset. He knew he would make it up to her later. He needed time alone to think. He leaned over and lay down on the couch. He closed his eyes and tried to process everything he had seen. He hoped something would trigger any memories he had to come out. Sometime after he fell asleep, that very thing happened. His dreams weren’t just dreams, they were his memories…
Chapter End Notes:
Yess... It is a two chapter update... Would I leave you hangin for too long?... Okay nevermind. How'd we do? Thanks for your reviews!