Marie had only just shut Logan’s bedroom door when he pressed her hard against it, dropping her duffel bag beside the dresser.

“God, you taste so good.” he growled against her lips. She only moaned in response, swept up in the sensations Logan was producing. Logan - the man who promised to take care of her, the man who had saved her from certain death, the man sucking on the sensitive spot just behind her ear.

Marie didn’t notice when Logan slipped her coat off her shoulders, it was only when he spun her to face the door that she came back to herself. One second his hands were on her hips, the next they were undoing her belt and opening her fly. Marie breathed heavily against the door as Logan slipped his right hand beneath the waistband of her soft cotton panties, his index and middle fingers moving hard over her clit and further down. She cried out when Logan dipped a finger into her, setting up a fast, shallow rhythm and moving her hair to one side with his left hand so he could kiss her neck. He added a second finger and growled into her ear when she thrust back against him, signalling that she was close.

“Come on, darling.” he whispered roughly, quickening the pace and sucking on Marie’s exposed neck as she came on his fingers. She was speechless. Utterly speechless - her first orgasm not brought on by her own hand and an elicit fantasy. Fucking WOW!

“I never came that hard.” Marie confessed after a long moment, finally having regained her breath. Her face was warm and pink, in part from her exertion, but also due to the fact that young Southern ladies didn’t say such things.

Logan chuckled into her hair as he removed his fingers, pleased with the way she half-gasped, half-whimpered. He looked at her then, really looked at her, noticing for the first time how her breasts were pressed to the door, her hips drawn out behind her, slender legs spread wide by Logan’s solid thigh. On anyone else that position would’ve looked trashy, desperate - but Marie, his Marie, looked so damn free, careless, in the moment. *Christ, I‘ve never been this hard!* Logan thought as he rid himself of his shirt and wife beater.

Marie turned around then, eyeing the bulge in Logan’s worn old jeans. “We‘re supposed to be finding out why I can touch you.” she started, biting her lower lip and pressing her back flat against the door again when Logan closed the space between them. The predatory glint in his eyes and the way he used his body to box her in told her their fun was far from over. *He‘s so big.* was the only thought she could form, then *I bet he‘s hairy all over.* her eyes ran the length of his body, pausing once more on his crotch, and came to rest at his throat. She watched the way his Adam’s apple bobbed when he swallowed, and wondered briefly what sound her would make if she nipped it with her teeth. There was more of The Wolverine in her than either would care to admit.

“You’re not having a good time?” Logan asked, mock hurt in his voice, and kissed her again. Marie giggled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, marvelling at the warmth that radiated from his big, hard body. Big and hard being key words, she realised as Logan pressed his denim-covered erection to her abdomen. He swallowed her moan and grinned as she blushed a deeper shade of red. “So you are enjoying herself.” he stated, and laughed when Marie raised an eyebrow at him.

*He doesn’t laugh enough.* she thought sadly, and Logan immediately noticed the change in her scent. “Hey,” he said softly “Stay with me.” He held Marie to his chest, wrapping his strong arms tightly around her waist and shoulders.

“I‘m not going anywhere.” she reassured him, burying her fingers in his thick, dark hair. Logan smiled when Marie trailed her left hand down his arm and reached behind her, snapping the lock into place before pressing her lips to his once more. This time, she wasn’t shy or tentative, she didn’t blush or pull back. She pulled Logan to her with a hunger she had never dreamed of expressing, offering herself to him wholeheartedly. Marie was caught off guard when Logan lifted her in his strong arms, wrapping her legs around his waist as he turned and carried her to the bed. As Logan laid her down, she watched the way the setting sun played on his body, highlighting the peaks and valleys of his well toned stomach.

“You know,” he told Marie as he removed her boots and pulled her open jeans down long, slender legs “we can stop anytime you want.” Logan then made quick work of his own boots and jeans, watching Marie’s beautiful face when she discovered he wore no underwear. “Whatever you want me to do, just tell me.” he crawled slowly up her body, his eyes darkening as the animal in him fought for control. Marie looked him dead on then, pushing herself up to a seated position and pulling her forest green t-shirt over her head.

“I just want you.” she told him honestly, arching her back when he reached around to unclasp her black t-shirt bra, not caring where it landed when Logan tossed it over his shoulder. It was only when he pressed her back down to the mattress that Marie remembered her panties showed a cartoon picture of Captain America next to the slogan “I ‘heart‘ good guys!”

“Really?” Logan asked, eyebrow raised as he hooked a thumb under the waistband.

“Well, if I‘d known we were going to end up like this, I would‘ve dressed for the occasion.” she told him, somewhat exasperated at how long things were taking. “Now, would you please hurry it up?”

“No need to ask me twice, darling!” Logan stated as he ripped Marie’s panties off, The Wolverine fighting harder than ever to break free. Logan lay down, covering Marie’s body with his own and kissing her deeply. He cradled her in his arms, making sure not to rest too heavily on her, and Marie wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He thrust against her gently, intent on going slow so as not to hurt her.

He had been thinking about this for months - ever since he saw her naked for the first time. It had been after a long hard Danger Room session, and they were in the co-ed locker room. He had asked her to stay behind for a while to practice some offensive moves, and everyone else was gone by the time they had finished. Logan had taken longer in the shower than usual, taking advantage of the quiet and the already faded scents of his team-mates - Kitty’s body spray, Bobby’s hair gel, Piotr’s aftershave. He inhaled deeply, breathing in the sweet, clean smell of Marie’s shower gel - lotus flower and amber - and turned off the water. Wrapping a towel around his waist, Logan pulled back the curtain and made his way to the changing room. And stopped dead in his tracks. There - naked, soaking hair, rivulets of water meandering down her naked body - stood Marie. She didn’t notice Logan because she was facing the other way, and continued humming softly as she twirled her wet hair up and clipped it in place. *She‘s fucking stunning!* he thought, but not in a perverted way, as she smoothed back a stray lock of hair. Erotic was the word - Logan’s mind didn’t go to a sexual place. What he saw was beautiful, graceful, elegant. He stood there a few moments longer, just taking in her sheer perfection, but then her phone made an annoying sound and Logan jumped back around the corner before she saw him.

“Logan?” Marie whispered, stroking back Logan’s thick hair and looking deep into his eyes. “What are you thinking?” He smiled then, resting his forehead against hers.

“You are so perfect.” Logan told her truthfully. Marie smiled and kissed him softly, rolling her hips slightly and wrapping her legs around his waist when he grunted. “What are you doing to me?” He ground his pelvis down against Marie’s and kissed her hard when she whimpered.

“Logan, I can‘t wait any longer!” Marie pulled Logan tightly against her and he rested his full weight on her small, delicate frame - and she had never felt more safe or warm or loved in her entire life. She felt comfortable, at ease even, when Logan bit her lower lip and nudged gently at her opening. *Oh, God, this is it! I‘m losing my virginity - to Logan!*

He stopped when he met resistance, waiting for his cue to carry on. Marie gripped his hair tighter and moaned into his mouth, wordlessly begging him not to stop. Logan needed no further encouragement, and swallowed Marie’s cries as he thrust hard into her, burying himself to the hilt in one smooth stroke. She could only call out his name, digging her fingernails into Logan’s shoulders when he was fully inside her.

“You alright, darling?” he asked breathlessly as he kissed a line across Marie’s jaw and down her neck.

“You feel so good!” she gasped as her walls instinctively clamped down on Logan’s cock, causing him to bite her earlobe. “Make me yours, Logan!” she said, wanting him to ravage her like there was no tomorrow. He could smell the lust rolling off her in waves, could taste it on her skin, sweet and warm like chocolate melting in the Summer heat. He kissed her fiercely, pounding into her with a hard, fast rhythm that she matched thrust for thrust. “Oh, Logan,” she sobbed “please don‘t stop.” and she tightened her legs around Logan’s waist, pulling him deeper.

“Fuck! Marie…” he moved his right hand to her hip, gripping painfully tight as he fought to remain in control, The Wolverine clawing and snarling inside Logan’s head, desperate to be free.

He felt Logan pummelling Marie’s sweet pussy, saw her throw her head back in ecstasy, smelled her sweat-slicked skin as she neared completion. It made him livid to see and feel and smell and have no control - he would though, when Logan was too far gone, when he was too weak to fight it. It was only a matter of time before the soft, supple girl beneath The Wolverine would be screaming his name, begging for a release only he could give.

“Logan…” she started but didn’t have the cognitive skills to finish, so she settled on just whining instead.

“I can smell how close you are.” he growled against Marie’s collarbone and drove deeper inside her with every thrust. “Come for me.” he instructed, leaving no room for argument. Half a second later, Marie tensed and buried her fingernails in the smooth, tanned skin of Logan’s biceps. Her piercing scream was met with a roar of his own and Logan bit into the delicate flesh of her neck, lapping hungrily at her blood as he emptied himself into her.

Logan’s first thought after regaining his breath was how perfect this all was - finally being able to touch Marie, knowing she felt the same, having her in his bed. His next thought was how relieved he was he’d managed to keep the animal in check. As they lay there, sweaty, exhausted and naked, Logan tried to think of another time in his life when things had felt this good. Nothing came close.

Marie finally went lax after a long moment, and Logan nuzzled her cheek as he rearranged their rapidly cooling bodies, moving her to rest on top of him and pulling the covers up to keep her warm. “Logan?” she mumbled, well on her way to a deep and restful sleep.

“Yeah, darling?” He buries his nose in her hair and felt her heart beat in time with his they both gradually slowed.

“We still need to figure out why.” her last words before falling finally into the best sleep she would ever have.

Logan held her more tightly than he ever had then, more tightly then he had on the Statue of Liberty, and felt at peace - not the peace he felt when all the kids had gone to bed and the house was quiet; not the peace he felt when he took his bike out for a spin in the fresh Autumn wind. No, this was a deep inner calm, one he had never in all his remembered life encountered. It brought tears to his eyes and he looked down at Marie, the other part of his soul, the part of himself he thought he would never know. He knew then that it didn’t matter why - maybe to some it would, and obviously Marie had a right to be curious - as long as she let him love her, everything else could wait.

“I love you.” his last words before falling finally into the best sleep he would ever have.