“Logan?” she asked cautiously as she entered his room. The curtains were drawn and the room dark, but she could tell he wasn’t in bed. “Are you in here?” she flipped the light switch just as Logan left the bathroom.

“Hey, baby.” he said nonchalantly, as if he hadn’t just been forced to kill the woman he’d professed to love for the last three years. “What‘s up?” He scrubbed a towel over his wet, wild hair while securing another around his waist. “Are you going to shut the door?”

Closing the door and snapping the lock in place Marie took a step forward, wanting to close the space between them but not sure if she should. “I just…uh-”

“I‘m not a hundred per cent, before you ask.” he said truthfully, dropping both towels and pulling on is jeans. “But I could be a whole lot worse.” Zipping his fly, Logan moved over to Marie and took her in his arms. He looked deep into her eyes and tenderly tucked a stray platinum curl behind her ear. “I keep thinking - what if it had been you up there?”

“I‘m not going anywhere.” she whispered, leaning up on her tip-toes and nuzzling his nose. “I promise.”

“If I ever lost you-”

“Logan, please don‘t torture yourself.” Marie tried her best to soothe Logan, running her fingers through his damp hair and gaining a small victory when he sighed against her lips.

“I love you so much, Marie.”

“I love you.” She pressed her lips to his, savouring the residual taste of Johnny Walker Black and cigar smoke. He instantly caught the difference in her scent, wrapping his arms more tightly around her waist as he ran his tongue over her lower lip. He growled when Marie granted him the access he so greatly desired, leaning into his hard, hairy body and fisting her hands in his hair.

Logan groaned against her lips and backed her into the dresser. Slipping his hands under Marie’s green plaid skirt, he seized her hips and lifted her onto the dresser, grinding against her as he did. She whimpered as the rough denim rubbed against her clit, sending a shudder through her pliant body.

“Logan!” she moaned and thrust her hips against his, but a low growl informed her that Logan was no longer in control. The Wolverine thrust against her once more, then slid his right index and middle fingers under the waistband of her black lace panties and tore them from her body. Marie gasped when her moist pussy lips met with the cool air and he pulled her hard against him. “Oh, God!”

“Logan‘s taking a back seat.” he growled against her jaw then kissed her hard, swallowing her whimper when he buried two fingers in her sweet warmth. Marie seized Wolverine’s wrist, thrusting against his fingers and kissing him deeply. “You smell so ready.” he whispered.

“Wolverine, I-” she started, but lost her train of thought when he withdrew his fingers and pulled her off the dresser. Roughly turning her to face the wall, Wolverine dragged down his zipper, pushed his jeans down his thick, tanned legs and kicked them off. He nudged Marie’s legs apart and rubbed his hard length along her dripping folds. “Please!” Marie had waited so long for Logan, she loved him implicitly and wouldn’t deny him anything, or his other self - the part he kept hidden from the rest of the world, the part that acted purely on instinct. Now, he acted on his instinct to take her, to mark her as his, to show her his feelings. “I need you inside me.”

*Bingo!* Wolverine stopped teasing her then, gripping her hips and sheathing himself in her sweet, wet opening. Marie placed her hands flat against the polished surface of the dresser. She wanted to call out, to scream his name, but the force of Wolverine’s thrusts took the wind out of her.

He pounded into her relentlessly and the dresser banged against the wall, and if either of them noticed, they didn’t care - there were no kids in the house, only Hank, Storm and the junior X-Men. Storm and Hank had been camped out in the Professor’s old office all weekend, figuring out a way to keep the school open. Piotr was in the gardens, working through his feelings the only way he knew how - through art. Bobby and Kitty were in the city somewhere, holding hands in a café or kissing in a movie theatre - things he could never do with Rogue, because she hated crowds or she was too busy obsessing over Logan.

So it didn’t matter how hard the dresser banged against the wall, or how loud Marie screamed when Wolverine moved his left hand from her hip to manipulate her hard, throbbing clit. They were alone in the world, for now at least - although Marie was sure they’d been too loud the next day when everyone met for breakfast. Something in Storm’s smile told her the weather witch was privy to a little too much.

She moaned wordlessly when Wolverine pinched her sensitive clit while jack hammering into her sopping wet pussy. Marie was already a quivering wreck on the verge of oblivion, but he pumped harder and faster, licking and sucking the sensitive spot behind her right ear. Arching her back, Marie leaned her head on Wolverine’s right shoulder and raised her left hand, burying it in his thick, dark hair.

“Come on, darling.” he rumbled against her throat. “Come for me.” Marie screamed something that could have been his name, hurtling over the edge when Wolverine sank his teeth into the smooth, pale column of her throat. That coupled with her hand fisting tightly in his hair was all Wolverine needed to follow her over, groaning as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over him.

After a long moment, Wolverine pulled gently out of Marie and took her in his arms. He carried her over to his bed and laid her down on the fresh, soft sheets. She lay limp, boneless, and let him undress her, enjoying the how he treated her with such care. *He‘s such a contradiction.* she thought, smiling dreamily. *How can he be so rough one minute, and so attentive the next?* When Marie lay naked before him, Wolverine crawled over her, pulling up the blankets and nuzzling her cheek.

“Well, that was…different.” she said, wrapping her arms around Wolverine’s heavy form and kissing his jaw.

“Do you want Logan back?” he said roughly. Marie sighed and held him tighter.

“I just want to sleep.”

“You know I‘m not him, right? Logan doesn‘t always say what he‘s thinking, but I do.” Marie looked right into Wolverine’s black-brown eyes when he continued. “I‘m jealous and possessive.”

“I know.” she said softly, stroking his back soothingly.

“Then you know you‘re mine.” It wasn’t a question. “Nobody else’s. Ever.”

“I know.” she repeated more insistently.

“I mean it.”

“Oh, my God!” Marie rolled her eyes and pulled her knees up to Wolverine’s waist. “I love you. You and Logan. I don‘t want anyone else.” She rotated her hips against his and bit her lip when his re-hardened cock slipped between her slick folds. Wolverine groaned and his eyes lightened to a dark hazel - Logan was in control again.

“You really know how to make a man weak at the knees.” He rolled his hips slowly against Marie’s and grunted.

“That‘s the sweetest thing I’ve heard all day.” she smiled and kissed Logan chastely.

“Was he too rough with you?“ he asked, concern written all over his face.

“No.” she said honestly. “You know he’d never hurt me. He is like you, no matter what he said.” he raised an eyebrow and Marie continued. “He‘s just…uninhibited. You fight so hard to be in control-”

“So you don‘t get hurt.”

“I won‘t.” She leaned up and pressed her lips to Logan’s again. “I trust you - both of you.” He nuzzled her nose. “Just trust me too.”

“I do, darling. But I‘d never forgive myself if he hurt you because I couldn‘t stay in control.”

“Logan,” she whispered “We‘re both okay. And right now, I want to make love to you.”

“I thought you wanted to sleep.” Logan raised his eyebrow and smirked.

“I changed my mind.” Marie rolled them over then, whining when the tip of Logan’s hard cock slipped inside her. Sitting up, she took him fully inside her and tossed her head back. Logan eyed her for a moment - dishevelled hair, swollen lips, bite mark gleaming with fresh blood - and thought she was the picture of perfection. He groaned when she started moving above him, rolling his hips to meet her slow, deep thrusts.

“Marie, you‘re so beautiful.” He reached up and buried his left hand in her hair. She bit her lip and looked deep into his eyes, staring into his soul as she rode him toward completion. “I love you so much.”

“I love you.” she sighed, stroking his face tenderly. He smiled, thinking how different they were, how Marie was always so sweet and gentle - a delicate flower. Her porcelain skin shone in the lamp light, making her look more angelic than ever Logan’s hands began to wander of their own volition. Wanting to caress every inch of her perfect form.

“Marie, I-” his breath hitched when she started moving harder against him. Leaning forward, she rested her hands on Logan’s shoulders, taking him deeper with every thrust.

“Logan, you feel so good.” His hands grasped her hips as his own met her, thrust for thrust. The headboard began bumping the wall, then the bump became a bang - a loud, insistent bang.

“I‘m so close, baby!” he groaned. Marie began whimpering incoherently, writhing wildly above Logan as he sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Logan, I-oh, fuck!” he moved his right hand into her hair, pulling her to him as they came together in a burst of incandescent passion. They held each other for a long time, ‘til well after they came down from their breathtaking high. They leaned against each other, just breathing, feeling, being. “I can‘t move.”

“I‘m on it, darling.” Logan mumbled against her lips, gently shifting position so they were on their sides. “Sleep.” he whispered, wrapping his arms tightly around her shoulders and pressing his lips to her forehead.

“What about the light?” she said sleepily. Logan reached over her to the bedside table and picked up a book. Taking a second to aim, he threw it at the light switch and grinned triumphantly when the room went dark.

He kissed the top of Marie’s head and her half-moan, coupled with her slow breathing and heartrate, told him she was already asleep. Burying his nose in her hair, Logan sighed and followed her into a deep, peaceful, restful sleep. He dreamed, of course, of Marie - his lover, his best friend, his everything.