When they pulled up outside Logan’s motel twenty minutes later, he took his arm from around Marie’s shoulders, put the car in park, and told her to stay put. Running to unlock the door, he then returned to the car and quickly ushered her inside. With the rest of the world securely locked out, Logan pulled Marie to the bed where he removed both of their coats, throwing them on a chair near the door.

“So,” Logan started “How can I touch you now?”

“When I got back to the mansion, Jubilee pounced on me and filled me in on everything I‘d missed.” she told him, barely resisting the urge to climb Logan like a tree - a sturdy, buff tree. “We were in her room and she tripped over the blow-dryer cord.”

“Okay…” Logan nodded, if for no other reason than to show he wasn’t solely focused on the inevitable sexy times ahead.

“Well, she landed right on me, my shirt kind of rode up when I fell back and her skin touched mine. There was no avoiding it really - you know how she dresses. We were both about to freak out when I realised nothing was happening.” Logan’s expression changed then, his eyes more inquisitive.

“So, you were both on the bed.” She nodded. “And your skin was touching.” Again Marie nodded. “What did you do next?” he asked, eyebrow raised. Marie pressed her body closer to Logan’s.

“You know that thing you‘re thinking?” She bit her lip seductively and Logan grinned at her. “Not that.” He growled against her lips then.

“We should really get out of these wet clothes.” Marie giggled as he slipped his fingertips under the hem of her dark grey thermal shirt. He then set about unbuttoning the collar, admiring Marie’s soft, fair skin as he pulled the shirt over her head and a single thought graced his mind. *She‘s fucking stunning!*

“Are you just going to stand there all night?” she asked, biting her lip and looking far more innocent than she had a right to. Logan only smirked and ran his warm fingers slowly up her arms, watching the trail of goose pimples that followed his touch. Marie shivered against his body and he pulled her close, crushing her lips with his own and wrapping his arms tightly around her. Logan’s hands seemed to be everywhere at once, and Marie was quickly stripped to her underwear. Looking her up and down, Logan admired her supple body, watching the rise and fall of her small, perfect breasts as they peeked seductively from behind the lace trim of her green satin bra.

He made quick work of his own clothes, stepping out of his jeans the instant they hit the floor and stood naked before her. “Come here.” he growled, holding Marie by the waist and pressing his hard length against her abdomen. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and nuzzled his neck. Logan then trailed his left hand up her back slowly, unclasping her bra and pulling away from her only enough to remove the offending garment. He pushed Marie gently backward until they reached the bed, then lay her down and pressed her to the mattress, careful not to crush her as he covered her body with his own.

“Logan,” she whimpered between soft kisses “I love you.” He nuzzled her nose sweetly, very un-Logan, and whispered against her lips.

“I love you, darling.” He kissed her slowly and savoured her sweet taste, her heavenly scent, the way her perfect body felt beneath him. He ignored The Wolverine as he roared inside his head, once again filling his it with thoughts of Marie submitting to him as he took her hard. Logan pushed these thoughts away, not wanting to own her per se, it was more that he wanted to be part of her. Of course he wanted her to belong to him, he wanted to belong to her too, but he promised to himself he would take only what she was willing to give.

He kissed her neck softly, then her collarbone, then her sternum. Marie bit her lip when Logan’s lips reached her abdomen and he hooked his thumbs under the lace waistband of her panties. He began slowly pulling them down her legs, throwing them over his shoulder and looking her over appreciatively. Crawling over her again, Logan’s rock had member nudged her tight opening.

“I need you, Logan.” she moaned, burying her fingers in his thick, wild hair. He kissed Marie deeply, swallowing her moans and whimpers as he slowly pushed into her sweet, wet passage. He paused when he met resistance, pulling back slightly to look her in the eye. “Don‘t stop.” she whispered, rolling her hips gently against Logan’s. He growled and kissed her again, slightly harder than before, and buried himself to the hilt in one long, smooth stroke. When he was fully inside her, the coarse hair of his belly pressed to her soft, damp curls, they simultaneously sighed in relief.

*She‘s so sweet!* Logan thought, grasping her left hip in a vice grip that was sure to leave a bruise.

*I feel so full!* Marie fisted her right hand in his hair, biting her lip and bringing her knees up to Logan’s shoulder blades.

They shared a thought then, one that filled them both with a hope and light neither thought they would ever find: they were safe and warm and wanted, neither had ever felt so complete.

Logan rotated his hips gently, groaning when Marie’s inner walls fluttered around him. “Shit, you feel so good.” he said, and pulled back so only the tip of his hard, swollen cock remained inside her.

“I was thinking the same thing.” Marie sighed, biting her lip to stifle a cry as Logan thrust slowly into her. He repeated the act several times, rolling his hips as he re-entered her and watching Marie’s beautiful face as it contorted in pleasure. She stared up at Logan and raised her hips to meet his thrusts. “I want more.” she whispered, digging her nails into his scalp when he complied. Logan pushed himself up, resting his weight on his hands in an attempt to gain leverage. He groaned as he thrust hard and deep, giving Marie all he had, physically and emotionally.

He watched Marie bite her lip as she arched her back, gripping his waist and trying to pull him deeper. He grinned when her eyes rolled back in her head as he rolled his hips against hers. God, but he loved how responsive she was.

On a sudden, Logan wrapped his left arm under Marie’s arched back and pulled her roughly against him as he moved to sit up. She gasped at the sensation of his abrasive abdominal hair against her clit and wrapped her arms securely around Logan’s broad, powerful shoulders, meeting the slow roll of his hips with her own. She matched his rhythm perfectly, pressing her lips to his as they held each other close.

“Logan, please!” she begged between hot, passionate kisses.

“Tell me what you need.” he breathed against her jaw, nipping the skin there and burying his right hand in the thick curls at the base of Marie’s neck. He could smell her inevitable climax on her skin, could feel it in the tremble of her soft, slight body against his own sturdier one as their bodies moved together.

“Come with me.” she whispered, all she was able to do given her current state of bliss: right on the precipice of ecstasy. Logan was more than happy to oblige, his own end just a hair’s breadth away.

“Anything for you, darling.” he growled against her lips as he pulled her hips hard against his own. They each produced their own cries of passion as their bodies were wracked with pleasure, and neither paid any mind to the banging and yelling as their neighbour told them to shut the fuck up.

They stayed like that for an immeasurable time - Logan holding Marie tightly as she straddled him, arms still wrapped around his firm, heaving shoulders - the cold air in the room slowly creeping over Marie’s skin, causing her to shiver against her lover.

“You cold, darling?” Logan asked, a coarse whisper that ghosted over her cheek and tickled her ear lobe. Having little to no energy, she only nodded and allowed Logan to reposition them on the bed. Without pulling out of her, he laid them down on their sides and pulled the covers up over their tired bodies. “Get some sleep.” he told her, pressing his knee between Marie’s and kissing her hair. “You‘re going to need it.” He felt her smile against his chest at that, and buried his nose in the soft curls at the crown of her head.

“I love you, Logan.” she whispered and snuggled closer as his arms tightened around her.

“I love you, darling.” he whispered back and closed his eyes.

They held each other as their breathing synced up and they both surrendered to the deep, serene sleep threatening to claim them. They held each other through a long, bitter night, hail clacking at the windows as it swirled in the harsh wind outside. They held each other as the storm broke and the sun crept through a slit in the curtains, illuminating the lovers as they awoke to a new day, and a new life, ready to face whatever was thrown their way.