Author's Chapter Notes:
I'd definitely recommend adding this back to your favorites if it was before. Since the original got deleted, you won't get the email notices for updates in you inbox unless you do. *grin*
Gossip:

The tempting she-devil climbing all over him and driving him to new heights of desire might be as crazy as mad as a hatter but she knew exactly what she was doing. Her tongue traced the imprint of his teeth, the marks fading as if she were licking them away. He groaned and carefully grasped her injured hand where it was curled high around his thigh, pulling her up with a little more force than necessary and into a standing position.

“Marie,” he tightened his grip on her hip and wrist, and his lips brushed her when he spoke. “You are going to get us fuckin’ killed.” The kiss was hard, fast , fleeting, and a little sloppy. It was abruptly interrupted by his transmitter flaring to life.

“Logan?” Summers’ voice came loud and clear in the still silence of the bloody empty corridor, and Logan tore his mouth from hers. Despite the woman currently wrapping herself further and further around him, or perhaps because of it, the adrenaline of the fight hadn’t burned out of him yet.

“About fuckin’ time, One Eye.” Gently, and then more insistently when she wouldn’t respond to the more tender prodding, he removed Marie and backed them toward the nearby doorway. “What’s the ETA?” He headed for the door. Marie didn’t need any prodding to follow in his wake this time, she clung to him. Summers returned an estimated time of arrival at 30 minutes and they discussed a rendezvous point. All they had to do was stay safe and hidden until then.

“Logan, Charles wants to know who’s the girl you’ve got with you?” He growled aloud at the question, low and long an unmistakable warning even over the airways.

“Mine,” was his only reply. And he didn’t care how much Scooter talked about it, as long as everyone knew.
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are love, considering that I lost all my old ones I'm all sad now. *pouts*