Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next installment. I'm sorry that it's taken me forever to get out these drabbles. Shoot me if you want, but I'm going to be putting out more.
Logan clenched his fists, the papers in them crinkling and tearing. She’d been sold to the Friends of Humanity by someone out of New Orleans. Now all the shifty eyes and fear from the Cajun made a hell of a lot of sense. He moved to go find him, but buried the urge deep inside. Later, he would take care of it later. This was something bigger than him and Marie.

Still the urge to rip his lying fucking throat out was palpable. To think that Marie had gone through everything that she had because of someone the Cajun fucking knew. No wonder the guy had been volunteering to inspect labs and things for Xavier. He briefly wondered if he’d had a change of heart and that had been why his own people had disowned him. Or maybe they’d found out about his mutant smuggling ring.

Rage poured through him so hot and fierce that Jean, who was standing in the room with him, threw him a look of complete and utter astonishment.

“She’s practically been butchered, Jean.”

She came up to him and pulled the file from his hands, adding it to the many that she would be carrying back to the Blackbird. There were currently fifteen mutants being held in the compound, of those only nine could safely travel. The others would likely die in transport. Still they had to try, so Logan pushed what he’d learned into the back of him mind, and went to see out Cyke.
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews and comments are love!