Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm just moving right along here, maybe I'll make this a weekly thing? A daily thing? Who the hell knows. Let me know what you've got in mind for Remy in this chapter and after!
He’s just coming out of the lab and into the clearing when he hears her scream his name, and he knows, he just knows that he shouldn’t have left her behind. Abandoning the people that Jean is ushering out of the compound, he tears across the wide expanse and into the little grove behind the jet.

The Cajun is there, his hands all over her trying to contain a kicking and screaming and biting Marie. The claws are out before he realizes it and in one smooth breath he tells Remy to let her go.

Her own cries echo his own.

Remy drops her where he stands and she scrambles back into the treeline, looking for all the world like she’s going to climb into it.

“Baby, come here.” He calls out to her, but she isn’t listening. She’s too far gone and he needs to make sure that this ends here and now. He focuses most of his attention on the Cajun while trying hard as hell not to frighten Marie further into the forest.

“I swear to fucking god if you lay another hand on her you’re going to regret it, bub.” The Cajun backs away, his hands in the air.

“Listen homme, I was only trying to get her back onto the ship, I promise. Chere, she a little messed up right now. Remy no want her to get lost or anything.” He’s seething and he can smell the fear coming off of both Remy and Marie right now and it’s making his animal howl. But he can’t let the mess with the Cajun fuck Marie up anymore that it already has.

“Your ass is mine Cajun, I don’t care what goes on back at the Mansion.” And he leaves it at that, heading off into the forest to track Marie down.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, how was that? Comments = Love and reviews are wonderful!