Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow, just in time for the new year!

These updates are dedicated to tamisnead, Xgirl14, and TrickyBusiness! You gals ROCK!

Logan gets an atomic bomb dropped on his brain!

Enjoy and Happy New Year from my muses and I!
Guest Room
Lara Wyle’s Cabin
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
5:30 A.M.

Logan woke early, just before sunrise which was due in about 16 minutes. Marie was still soundly sleeping; her back spooned against his front. He rolled onto his back and began to worry over events that hadn’t happened yet. He went back over recent memories, trying to examine them for any possible clues to what was about to occur that day. He couldn’t find anything and that scared him. Then Marie rolled over and curled into his side, her head upon his chest over his heart, still beautifully asleep. She must have heard his heart beating faster because she softly opened her eyes and looked at his concerned face. She shocked the hell out of him when she threw a leg over and mounted his hips. He wasn’t hard yet but he quickly caught on. She rubbed her clam shell over his dick and he could feel the warmth awaiting him. Marie took him in her hand and while he was semi hard, guided him inside her. Logan rolled his eyes as he felt how slick she was as he slid home.

“Mornin’ sugah,” she spoke sleepily.

“Damn good mornin’, darlin’. Ohh baby, yeah just like that,” Logan groaned as she lifted up and sank back down, him deeper inside.

He grew hard inside her as she rode him. Marie brought her lips down to his hardening nibblets and sucked on them while her delicate fingers played with his chest hair. He brought his hands to her hips and held on as she picked up the pace. Then Logan pulled himself up to her and for a wake-me-up kiss, which left them both panting. She bounced up and down on his rod as he gripped her breasts with his mouth as he wrapped his strong arms around her. She moaned as his tongue flicked the tips of her nipples; he knew that motion would set her nerves on fire. Marie put her hands around his head, stroked them up the back of his head, and wove them into his hair. Flexing and releasing the tufts of hair in her grip; running her fingernails along his scalp. Logan growled and the animal inside was chomping at the bit to get released so that he could appease his feral needs. Marie slowed, turned around while he was still inside her and she missed another roll of his eyes as he fell back to the pillows. She had no idea how unbelievably great she made him feel. Suddenly, he felt her fingers tickling his balls as she picked up her pace again.

“Ohh fuck darlin’, he moaned.

Then out of the blue he felt one hand’s knuckles up against the area right behind his nut sacks. She was quickly shaking her fist and it sent powerful vibrations into his prostate, right into his G-spot!

“Damn, ohh god baby, fuck, that feels good,” he cried out.

Marie kept up that motion and he got so close to close to coming… And Logan wanted them to come together so he sat up and reached over her left thigh, stroked that pearl inside Marie’s clam shell.

“Fuck sugah, yess,” Marie cried out and she gripped his ankle tighter as her other hand continued to rattle his G-spot.

Soon they both lost control as Logan growled her name and Marie cried out his name.

“Oh gawd, Logan, you think they heard us?” She suddenly sounded embarrassed as he continued to shoot his essence inside her.

“Darlin’, I think the whole state heard us,” he smiled wolfishly at her.


Master Suite
Lara Wyle’s Cabin
6:00 A.M.

“Sounds like the love birds are up,” Frank said as he held Lara in his arms.

“Yeah,” she spoke somberly, “I should go start breakfast.”

“I wish we could wake up like them,” he voiced wistfully.

“I know baby, but you know what the doctor said. I couldn’t deal with myself if I killed you during sex Frank.”

“Yeah, yeah. It’s just the ramblings of an old man. Now go make me some bacon, eggs, and toast. I’ll make the coffee.”

“You know better. It’s oatmeal and egg beaters for you, but I have to go get made up first. Go start the coffee. I’m definitely gonna need some, honey.”

Frank grunted, grumbled as he put on his robe, slippers from the closet, and headed to the kitchen. He started the coffee and grabbed his computer out of the backpack he had Lara leave on the couch for him last night. Then out of the same bag he pulled out his cell and turned on his network carrier’s hot spot access. Next he turned on the computer and hooked up to wireless internet. He needed to keep up with the outside world. Running a business wasn’t hard, but it required time every day.


Soon after Lara came into the kitchen all made up like an old lady. She hit the modern pot-bellied stove after checking on the eggs and bacon she had stored in the cooler bag she had tied on to Midnite. She had several ice packs inside the bag to keep the food cold overnight. She had instant oatmeal in the cabinet that she brought up on her last trip. The stuff kept for a long time. There was a small built in refrigerator in the wall that ran on a solar powered generator that usually kept food in it when she stayed there. There was a much larger one out in the barn for when she went hunting. The panels were on the roof of the barn. So she started cooking and it wasn’t long before their guests joined the party.


Dining Room
Lara Wyle’s Cabin
7:00 A.M.

When Logan arrived at the table with an arm around Marie, he wasn’t sure what was going on. There was such a spread. Lara had orange juice, bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits with gravy, and coffee. He got a strange feeling like he was about to eat his last meal; like someone was about to share some grave news and they were buttering him up. Which was sort of the case, but he didn’t know it wasn’t bad news. He took the seat next to Frank and held it open for Marie to sit. He pushed it in a bit when she sat, now across from Lara. He took the seat across from Frank who was staring at the food and had a pained expression on his face.

“You okay there Frank? You look like you’re gonna have a coronary,” Logan said as he picked up the mug of coffee Marie had poured just after she took a seat.

“Yes on both counts,” Lara spoke up. “Doctor said he needs to cut his cholesterol down and I aim to make sure he does.”

“One strip of bacon ain’t gonna kill me, Lara.”

“You don’t know that and I don’t want to tempt fate. I’d like to keep you for a long time.”

Logan filled his plate and ate himself full, while he noticed Marie barely ate. Sure his appetite was stronger than any living human’s, but it worried the animal and man that she wasn’t eating much at all. He leaned closer to her.

“You all right, darlin’?” He asked lowly.

“Mah stomach is a little upset this mornin’, that’s all. Ah’m okay.”

He didn’t like her answer but he took her word for it. His stomach too was upset that morning, until she woke up and made his morning.


“After breakfast, I want to take you two out for a slow ride, somewhere special.”

“How far is it?” Marie asked.

“Just over the hill here and up on the other hill where those two giant white birch trees are.”

“What’s over there?” Logan wanted to know.

What he understood in what she said is that they would be alone and far from help. The animal was getting more nervous.

“Well, if I told you that, then it wouldn’t be a surprise, would it?”

“No ma’am,” he smirked just to keep up appearances.

“Frank’s going to stay here and relax.”

“Frank is going to go fishing for dinner,” her husband interrupted. “I have been stocking fish in when I get to come up here, just so I get to fish. I can’t play golf up here so…”

“Sounds great, my love. I’ll even clean your catch when I get back, if you wish.”

“I will be fine. You go and enjoy the scenery.”

Logan leaned to Marie, “You gonna eat that?”

“Go ahead, Porky, be my guest,” Marie snapped and put her head down.

He raised the eyebrow at her attempt at calling him a pig. Then as he reached for her plate, he snorted like a boar to try and make her laugh. Marie rolled her eyes and he smiled.


“Ah hope our kids ain’t gonna eat like you someday.”

“Well, let’s make ‘em first, then we’ll deal with eatin’ habits.”

“That would be wonderful if you had a couple kits. I would love to babysit,” Lara entered into the conversation.

“Ah maht take you up on that offah and come visit when this one is in the doghouse,” Marie and Lara smiled.

“Over my dead body, darlin’.”

“Ain’t hard to arrange, sugah,” she couldn’t believe she just said that, as she thought of her skin. “Just hurry up and eat will ya. If ya’ll will excuse meh, ah need some fresh air.”

“Sure, meet you in the barn,” Lara answered her request.

Marie stood and put the cloth napkin from her lap on the table. She went outside. She hadn’t meant to be so snappish with Logan. The comment Lara made her wonder if she indeed might be pregnant. But that couldn’t be true. She wasn’t late. Nope, nerves seemed like the right culprit. She set about getting Beau saddled when she felt a strong hand on her shoulder.


“Hey… You all right?” Logan asked softly and he felt all the fight go out of her strong shoulders.

Then she abruptly turned and buried her face in his chest. He smelled salt water…

“Hey, shhh, it’s okay,” he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. “Shhh.”

He felt her arms slowly wrap around his waist.

“Ah’m sorry, Logan. Ah didn’t mean what ah said back there. Ah’m so nervous… Probably for nothin’.”

He kept her pulled tight to him with one arm as he raised her face up to his with his other hand’s index finger. She did have a couple of tear streaks and so he let her go to cup her face in his hands. He used his thumbs to erase those salt water tracks.

“It’s okay, it’s my fault. I could tell you weren’t feelin’ well and I teased you a little too far. It’s okay. Come, give me a kiss and we’ll call a truce.”

She gave him a weepy, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Logan replied, pulled her cupped face to his, and touched his lips to hers while his arms went around her.

Her arms went around him and that’s how Lara found them still entranced in that kiss when she came to the barn ten minutes after making sure Frank was all set up to be alone.

“Hey you two, save that for when we get back. Horses can’t saddle themselves.”

“Yes ma’am,” Logan said as he broke from their kiss.


White Birches Cemetery
Property Around Lara Wyle’s Cabin
Between Tooley Lake and Kootenai National Forest, MT.
10:00 A.M.

Lara dismounted and tied Midnite’s reins to the 3 feet high fence and then Logan and Marie did the same. Both unsure why she would bring them to a cemetery. From what he could count, there were five sets of gravestones. Marie was curious so she began to look at the stones.

“Lucy and David Kent…” Marie aimlessly voiced and then it hit her where they were. “Logan this is where your relatives are buried.”

“Yes, Marie.”

Logan was very somber as he looked at the stones.

“Why are we here?” He asked.

“Give me your hand, my dear,” he did so and she continued on. “Logan, James, I am not the person you believe I am.”

“What?” Logan looked at her like she grew a third head.

“I know you can smell that I’m telling you the truth.”

Marie came to stand next to Logan with one arm around his waist and he put his other around her shoulders.

“I am not your cousin, James. I am your sister.”

He instantly knew she was telling the truth. He could feel it in her grip and by what his senses told him, but how could it be? She was an old woman. No, it wasn’t possible. The animal didn’t approve either.

“What the fuck is going on? Am I on candid camera or somethin’?” He began to growl.

“No James, no candid camera. I suppose you want proof.”

“Hell yes!” Logan began to yell.


Lara let go of his hand and stood in front of the couple. She first took off her nose right in front of them, then the prosthetic ears and fake teeth. Then she pulled off the rubbery face mask that had been glued to her face and lastly the wig. She could see the betrayal in their faces. These wounds would be tough to heal because any trust they had in her was now completely gone. The woman they had grown close to wasn’t real. What would happen in the next few moments would decide their fate for eternity…
Chapter End Notes:
Well now, like it? Hate it? Let us know and then hit next. Thanks for your reviews!