Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is! The last chapter update of the year!

I WISH ya'll a Happy New Year filled with lots of plot bunnies and fabulous stories!

Charles Xavier to the rescue!
“How,” was all Logan could growl as his nostrils flared.

“I was born in 1845, so that means I am 164. I’ll be turning ’65 sometime in the fall. My real name is Lucille Westley,” she said as she looked him square in the eye.

“Oh mah gawd,” Marie said.

“Holy fuck,” Logan said before his eyes rolled back and he fell to the ground, passed out.

“LOGAN!” Marie cried out and went to his side. “Come on, sugah. Wake up for meh.”

Lara leaned down and got her hands under his shoulders.

“Come on, help me sit him up.”

Marie pulled on his hands as Lara pushed and they got him leaned up against Franklin Shelby’s headstone.

“I’m so sorry, I had no idea he would take it this hard.”

“Well, what do ya think, sugah?” Marie snapped at her. “Ya just laid an atomic bomb on his brain.”

“I know, I would have told you both sooner, but I couldn’t. I’ve had the disguise so long for protection that it became like a security blanket. When I met you both, I decided to give it up when I knew I had finally found my brother.”

“Come on baby, wake up,” she called at Logan, still worried for his welfare.

Marie stopped to take a deep breath so she wouldn’t panic. Because if she was panicked, when Logan woke up she didn’t want him to react and pop the claws.

“I buried the old personas next to my husbands and over there on the right is where my children are buried,” Lara said as she began to weep quietly.

“Ah think ah understand, but we’ll tahlk about that later. We need to look after Logan.”

“I know, but you need to know, my twin sister is coming to the cabin today.”

“Oh mah gawd, we gotta get him back to the cabin. He’s gotta rest before ‘that’ meetin’.”

“I’m late picking her up. Give me a minute,” Lara said as she put a hand to her temple.

A few minutes later, she finished letting Lily know to come up to the cabin. She knew the way.

“Stay here, I will ride back and go get my hauling cart,” she spoke and then raced off, fast on Midnite.


Marie kept watching over Logan. Something wasn’t right. He should have woken up by now. She needed help and the only one she could think of was Charles Xavier. So, she put out a telepathic call she hoped would reach him.

‘Yes, I can hear you, I am in Cerebro.’

‘We need help. Ah need help, Logan is down. Ah can’t wake him up. Ah think he fainted.’

‘Calmly, my dear, tell me what happened.’

‘Lara told him that she was his sistah and showed us proof before she told us her real name. Then he passed out. And his other sistah is comin’ to the cabin, what do ah do?!’

‘Oh my word! First thing, don’t panic. Marie, my dear, get him back to where you are staying. I will do what I can from here. He has had a great mental shock. Make sure he is comfortable and make sure he gets rest.’

‘Will do mah best.’

‘And remember, he will be okay.’

‘Thanks.’


Soon, Lara returned with the motorized hauling cart. They lifted Logan and put him in the bed. Marie rode on her horse back to the cabin while she pulled the other two horses behind her. When they got back, Lara and Marie managed to get him into the guest room and into bed. Frank couldn’t help since he was off fishing. Marie stripped him down to his undershirt and managed to get a pair of sweatpants on him before she tucked him in under the covers. She slipped off her boots and stripped down to her bra and panties before she climbed into bed with him. There would be no leaving his side now. She rested her head over his heart. The sound was slow but strong in ejection and retraction of the blood from other parts of his heart. She knew that if she slept close by that he would smell her and be alright. If she was panicked, he might wake up ready for a fight and that was the last thing they needed to have happen. Marie went to sleep with her left arm wrapped around his chest.


Guest Room
Lara Wyle’s Cabin
11:00 A.M.

Logan felt like he was floating weightless in darkness until he saw a bright white light above him, kind of like a ghost ball. The light neared him and then when it floated next to him; suddenly the environment changed into a heavily tree filled forest and Charles Xavier was standing before him. He didn’t understand why he would be there or the choice of scenery. Charles knew that he didn’t like to have his mind read. But where was Marie? She had been right next to him a second ago.

‘Why are you here?’ He asked and started their telepathic conversation, ‘And what the hell’s all this?’

‘Marie. My friend, you have had a major trauma to your brain. You have blacked out and Marie was worried when you did not recover. I chose an environment that would relax you.’

‘Why did I black out? I don’t remember.’

‘Lara Wyle is your sister, Lucille Westley.’

‘Fuck, you’re shittin’ me, right?’

‘I’m afraid not, Logan. She is your sister. I have looked with her permission into her mind. She is your biological sister.’

‘How is that even possible?’

‘She inherited the same healing factor plus a few other gifts from your parents. Your real parents.’

‘No, this can’t be…’

‘Why not? Why can’t it be?’

‘Because then it means I’m gonna be a hundred and seventy-nine this year. Holy shit.’

‘Marie still loves you Logan, never doubt that. Think of it this way, Marie is an older woman if you count the ages of all the humans and mutants she’s absorbed.’

‘Not funny, Chuck.’

‘I think it’s time you woke up now, don’t you?’

‘Am I gonna be okay?’

‘I checked the walls and doors we put in place. They’re holding. Logan, there’s one more thing before you wake up…’

‘What’s that?’

‘Your other sister is coming to the cabin. You will be okay, just remember to breathe. I am monitoring Sabertooth’s whereabouts. For now, he is still here in New York.’

‘I have another sister?’

‘Yes. Louisa Westley. Remember our conversation in my office? You have twin sisters by the same mother. Victor is your half-brother by a different mother.’

‘Shit. I guess we’re like any other dysfunctional family.’

‘The only thing you need to worry about is protecting the twins and Marie from Sabretooth.’

‘With my life,’ Logan spoke soberly.

‘Welcome back, my friend.’

‘Thanks Chuck.’


Guest Room
Lara Wyle’s Cabin
6:00 P.M.

The first thing Logan could smell before he opened his eyes was Marie’s hair. He cracked open an eye and saw her crown on his chest and her arm wrapped around him. He opened his eyes fully to the darkened sky of the early evening. He looked over at the travel clock on the nightstand. He’d been asleep for quite some time; the sun would be down in about three hours. He lifted his left arm and began to stroke Marie’s hair with his index finger. Abruptly, her head lifted and with sleep still in her eyes, she looked at him.

“Hey…” came in a whisper.

“Hey,” he replied.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m good.”

“Ah was worried,” tears began to form in her eyes.

“I’m okay baby. There’s no need for tears, darlin’,” he said and pulled her close. Her head hit his chest and he felt better already.

“Ah was so worried the Professor couldn’t fix you.”

“No, he says I’m good to go.”

“Ah’m glad. Are ya hungry?”

“Starving.”

“Ah couldn’t eat either. A couldn’t leave your side so, ah slept with ya all this tahm.”

“Marie…,” he gave her a warning growl.


Marie rolled away from him and left the bed to come around. She helped him sit up and he held his head for a minute.

“You sure you’re alraht?” She looked at him, concerned at his state.

“Yeah, just a little light headed.”

“Well, stay here and ah’ll go make up a plate or somethin’,” she spoke before she got up to put a robe on.

“But I need to go meet my other sister.”

“Not unless ah say so, Mister. You need ta take it easy. Lemme feed ya so you can get back your strength. Ah don’t want you ta get up and fall down, so don’t move.”

“Let me lean on you, so I can go take a piss before you go. Bladder’s full.”

“Fine,” she said as she came back to the bed from the door.

It took teamwork, but she got him up off the bed and walked him into the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet and took over from there.

‘Thank god for indoor plumbing,’ she thought.


She left him behind to do his business and went to find Lara. The person she needed was sitting on a couch in front of the fireplace, staring into the flames, while Frank was over in the corner reading a book in a Queen Anne style chair. She took note that the temperature gauge by the door said it was below 50i0;.

“He’s awake,” Marie gently announced.

Lara’s prosthetic free and freshly remade up head whipped around, “Really, he’s okay?”

“Yeah,” she answered softly. “Ah have to feed him before ah can release him out to the public.”

“Oh, well do you think he’ll be up to having dinner in an hour?”

“No, ah need to feed him now. He’s still getting light headed.”

“Sure, come, we’ll go make him something hearty to build that strength back up.” Marie went with Lara.

When they got into the kitchen, Lara began to tinker around Marie as she leaned on one of the counters.

“Good news is that he wants to meet Louisa. Where is she?”

“Sleeping in the other guest room, jet lag.”

“Oh. Maybe later then we can all meet up.”

“That would be nice, I think. Do you think he’ll be okay when we talk later?”

“Ah hope so. All this, since we found you and him finding out about his past has been hard. There’s still more he hasn’t seen of his past.”

“What do you mean?”

“There was a movie made ‘bout his past and we’re carefully lettin’ him watch it. The Professor and ah are helpin’ him process it all. He’s physically attacked meh twice, but ah’m okay and ah forgave him because he wasn’t himself.”

“Oh my god, seriously? How did you heal?”

“Yeah, seriously. Ah have absorbed Logan’s mutation from tahm to tahm.”

“I wish you two the very best.”

“Thanks.”

A few minutes later Marie was carrying a tray of three bowls of beef stew. Two for Logan and one for her, plus left over breakfast biscuits and two bottled waters.
Chapter End Notes:
I love this website! Happy New Year! Thank you for your reviews! They really mean alot to my muses and I!