Author's Chapter Notes:
A little shower fun and Sabretooth...

WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!

Enjoy!!!
Kibbyland Motor Lodge
Kingman, AZ.
9:30 A.M.

Logan slowly cranked open his eyelids. He’d forgotten to close the curtains and the sun as coming in like a beam of God’s flashlight. He was on his left side as he woke up. He could feel Marie’s frame curled up in a ball at his back, as if there had been four people sharing the bed. His tiredness lingered even though he’d just had a good long rest with his girl. A systems check revealed that his engine as in dire lack of fuel to run on. Breakfast was just the gas he needed to get that engine going. He didn’t really want to leave Marie to wake up alone, but food was now on the animal’s one track mind. So, Logan, the poor tired man, sat up and pulled his boots on. He rolled his shoulders, cracked his neck, and he felt slightly in better shape. He grabbed his keys out of his jacket and headed out. It seemed like a good day for a road trip. The sun was out and it was already climbing in heat. It was already 80 degrees Fahrenheit and the forecast for the day was to amount to 93 degrees. When he reached the Suburban he pulled off his flannel shirt and tossed it in to the back seat before he grabbed his back pack from the back. His tank top would do but he needed a lighter over shirt. He grabbed a frosty green Hawaiian shirt with little fruity drinks plus little umbrellas in the glasses and slipped it on. The keys in the engine and he was off in search of breakfast.


When Marie heard an engine start, she reached forward to wake Logan up with a good kiss, and found his side of the bed empty and cold. That woke her up quickly, like ice up her back. She popped up and scrambled to the window in time to see the back of the Suburban pulling up to the driveway entrance. Where was Logan headed? She stopped a moment and took a deep breath.

‘Nothin’s wrong, he’s probably gone out to get food,’ she thought as she calmed herself.

She decided to go make use of the hot water in the shower while he was gone. She turned on the hot water in the shower and then turned on the cold just a hair to temper the water so she wouldn’t burn her flesh when she finally stepped into the small tub. Marie stripped down and left a trail for Logan to follow. Next, she grabbed the freebie bath soap, the two-in-one shampoo and conditioner bottle, and headed back to the steamy shower. A leg over the tub and she brought the other one in before she slid the frosty glass shower door closed. The water was just right and she began to lather her body with suds. Suddenly, she heard her cell phone ringing with the ring tone she had specifically picked out for the Professor, La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong. She decided to let voice mail get it while she continued to scrub her legs. But then she felt a tickle at her brain’s front door. She stopped doing what she was doing and opened the door.

‘Yes?’

‘Sorry to disturb you this morning, my dear. I wouldn’t bother you otherwise, but this is immensely important, Rogue.’

‘What is it Professor? Wait, you’re callin’ meh Rogue… Do we have a mission?’

‘Not exactly. Sabretooth has officially left New York, but that isn’t what concerns me. He’s gone missing. Last intelligence I have said that he was working for secret government labs. I have no idea where he is or where he is headed. I wanted to warn you and Logan. I will take care of looking out for his family.’

‘Have ya tried Cerebro?’

‘Yes, but someone or something is blocking my efforts to reach his mind.’

‘Shit… And here ah thought we were havin’ fun… Ah’ll tell Logan when he gets back.’

‘Back?’

‘He went out for breakfast, ah think. And ah’m in the shower.’

‘Oh, forgive me. I will leave you now and keep you both up to date when I know more. I am checking through my contacts for any kind of lead. The X-Men are aware of the situation as well.’

‘Thanks. Talk to ya later.’


Kibbyland Motor Lodge
Kingman, AZ.
9:50 A.M.

Logan entered the room and Marie was missing. He heard the shower running… He set the bag of warm food from the diner up the street on the dresser; their backpacks on their unmade bed. Then he noticed the trail of clothing on the floor. The animal liked the train of the thought on his mate’s mind… So, the man stripped down and tried to sneak into the bathroom. It was so full of steam he could barely see. He slid the door back and ducked to step inside. Marie was bent towards the water source and rinsing the two-in-one shampoo and conditioner out of her hair. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her to his loins. He ground his body into hers and he knew she could unmistakably feel his burgeoning erection. He leaned over onto her back and began to purr in her ear. She stood up, whipped her head around, and sent her wet hair flying. He leaned back against the steamed yet cold tiles and pulled her to him. Marie brought her lips to his for a passionate good morning kiss. His right hand caressed down her back, over her left buttock cheek, and then he lifted her thigh to rest against his; her foot to rest in the corner of the tub.

“Good morning, sugah.”

“Mornin’, darlin’,” he purred as he looked very happy.

“Did ya go out to git breakfast?”

“My breakfast is right here,” he groaned as he ground himself into her loins.

“Ah see. Well feast away, honey.”


With her permission, Logan turned and placed her front against the slightly warmer tiles. He got down on his knees as she spread her legs wide enough for him to eat. The next thing she felt was his tongue. It swiped her flesh from her clit before it slid right between her lips and Marie thought she was going to go mad. The shorter hairs on his face added to her pleasure as they tickled a little.

“Ohhh yes, baby, raht there.”

“Like that do ya?”

“Mmmmm hmmm,” she whimpered when he did it again.

“Damn, you taste good, darlin’. Just what I wanted for breakfast.

Different ministrations in various patterns and soon Marie screamed out his name as she came hard, panted for air. It took her at least a minute or two to come down as he finished licking up his feast.

“My turn…” she informed him.

“Not this morning, there’s somebody else who wants to be fed…” Logan said as he stood up behind her.

“Who’s that, sugah?”

He guided himself to her slit and his head surged inside her quickly. She cried out in ecstasy as she felt his size as it filled her to her core.

“Don’t tell me you forgot my buddy,” He growled in her ear. “He gets hungry too…”

“Oh mah gawd, more. Ah need more,” she moaned.

The Wolverine answered her plea with a deep thrust and a growl in her ear.

“Fuck meh, sugah! OH! MAH! GAWD!” She cried out when he began to do exactly that.

The animal picked up the pace and with punishing speed continued to thrust deeply inside her warm and wet cavern. She moaned, groaned, and cried out his name repeatedly as he moved within and outside of her. His hands cupped her breasts and he teased her nipples as the animal took what he needed from his mate. Warm and soft lips found her trapezius muscle on her shoulder; suddenly he bit her there. Marie cried out in pain and pleasure as he had just marked her again. Logan took back control as he slowed and felt her squeezing and releasing his cock. That was just enough for him and he roared as he came. She came just after him. They stayed together for a bit, both regaining their air and whatever shreds of strength they had left.

“Wow… Damn… Darlin’, I musta been real hungry.”


“But now ah’m starvin’, sugah. Please let meh,” she requested from him as her small hand found his warm and defeated flesh.

Marie had an urge to bond with him more than she already had and she didn’t understand why the urgency. She didn’t usually beg to get him to let her get him off, because he regularly accommodated her wishes and whims. While she waited for his response she stroked his schlong back to attention, her eyes stared hard into his.


Logan had thrown his head back when her fingers wrapped around his God-Zilla. It felt so damn good to have her fingers where they were. Then he remembered that they needed to hit the road soon to make it to New Mexico at a decent hour and then later, Texas. He felt digits as they performed some of Marie’s special skills and he groaned before he looked down at her. Her eyes were fixed upward on his face. He looked back into her face. They both stared at each other for at least five minutes. Then he caught a glimmer of something there in her eyes, besides the love she portrayed, and he didn’t like what he saw. Marie was worried about something and she hadn’t come to him with it yet. Then he was reminded of Lily’s premonition…

‘June or July will bring tragedy for Marie. August will bring catastrophe for you. Our hearts will be lost for some time,’ he thought.

He hated to push her, but he needed to. Logan stopped her hands and took one in both of his. He brought her hand to his lips and softly placed a kiss on her fingers.

“Rain check, darlin’?”

“Um… Yeah. Okay,” she replied, the disappointment clearly in her voice.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

She turned her head away from his gaze and he could tell she was getting ready to bolt from their steamy cocoon.

“Hey, hey, what is it? You can tell me, anything, baby.”

“Ah tahlked to the Professor this mornin’.”

“And?”

“Victor has left New York, but that’s not the problem, ya see. He’s disappeared off the face of the planet.”

“What?” Logan said as if he wasn’t sure he’d just heard what he’d heard.

“Said he couldn’t get a hold on his signal. Checked with Cerebro and everythin’. Like someone’s blockin’ him from finding him. He has no idea where he was headed, but he said that last he heard he was workin’ for secret government labs.”


Somehow, it felt like Lily’s dark omen was coming true. He definitely couldn’t share that with Marie right then, if ever. An unhappy Marie set him on edge… What if Victor was coming after them? Oh God, what if he was headed for his newly found sisters?

“We have to warn Lara and Lily somehow.”

“No, sugah. He said he’s taken care of that. He’s told the teams of the situation. At the very least, Remy is in town, so is Jubes, ah thought. Either way, he’ll make sure they’re looked aftah. Both know that if they let anythin’ happen to them they’re dead men.”

“Damn right, which means we gotta hit the road sooner than I planned.”

“When were ya plannin’ to leave?”

“After we eat but, breakfast is gonna have to be roadside.”

“Ah don’t mahnd. That’s all part of a road trip, sugah.”

Logan pulled her close and lingeringly hugged her.

“I meant what I said, I’ll take a rain check later,” he spoke trying to lighten her mood, placed kisses on her forehead.

“Ah’m leavin’. You need ta git cleaned up. Ah’ll go git dried and get us some fresh clothes. It’s gonna be hot today, ah can feel it.”

“Right. As much as I want you to stay here with me…” He voiced and then gave her a quick passionate kiss before he let her go. “Bags are on the bed.”

“Thanks.”


Marie left the bathroom with one of the smaller towels from the bathroom. She draped it over her hair before she bent over to get into her backpack. She used some baby wipes to clean up the left overs of Logan’s morning feast. Then she decided to torture Logan a bit and she put on a solid dark forest green bikini. Then her low cut Daisy (Catherine Bach) Duke cut denim shorts. She took one of Logan’s white dress shirts and tied the ends up in a knot just under her breasts that were delicately hanging in the matching bikini bra.

‘Let him try and cash in that rain check sooner,’ she thought and smiled to herself.

She finished off patting the last of the immediate water drops off the ends of her hair. Her hair still wet at the crown, she pulled it up and put it back into a ponytail. Not drying it all the way would help keep her cooler. She stuffed her former clothing in an empty section of the backpack, separate from the clean ones. She loved her multi-sectional bag. It even had a compartment for make up! She picked up Logan’s left behind clothing and put it in his one compartment backpack. Ugh! Marie didn’t know how he could stand lobbing his wear in like that together. She supposed he could stand his own smells so it kind of canceled the need to separate them. Food began to call her name… Logan was still in the shower so she decided to load up on a few bites while in the Suburban. So, she carried her backpack and tossed it into the back seat before she climbed in the front with the bag of food.


Headmaster’s Office
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
12:00 P.M.

High noon struck on the grandfather clock in the left corner of his office and the phone suddenly rang. Charles had just about been on his way to take Moira to the dining hall for lunch. He picked up the receiver and almost wished he hadn’t…

“Charles, we have a major problem. Gather the team to your office as soon as possible,” Hank said into the phone as if he were running from his office.

“What is wrong, Henry?”

“I just received a disturbing phone call from one of my contacts out in the field. I fill you in when I reach your office.”

“Don’t knock. Just enter when you get here.”

Charles put two fingers to his right temple and began calling the X-Teams in from their lunch break. He told them not to cause alarm in the students, to quietly come one at a time, but to rush when they were out of view. Soon, Storm, Beast, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Shadowcat, and Jubilee showed up, 7 months pregnant. She argued that just because she was a pregnant woman and an X-Woman, didn’t mean that she couldn’t stay at the school and help somehow. Reluctantly, Charles and the others agreed because they really didn’t want to mess with a very pregnant Jubilee. Remy was absent because he was taking care of Lily, Lara, and Frank in New Orleans. They never left his sight except to sleep and to use the bathroom.

“Henry, you have the floor,” Charles opened.

“I just received a rather disturbing phone call. What started out as rumors became true sooner than anyone expected. The Weapon X Program has been re-launched.”

There was a collective gasp around the room… That could mean all mutants were in danger.

“I am afraid there is more, my friends. Sabretooth was forced to become a member…”

“What proof do we have?” Storm asked.

“I have a trusted source. They have also told me that on June first, Sabretooth was captured and then his mind has been completely wiped of any memories of Wolverine or former members on the old Weapon X team.”

“Is there a location?” Charles queried as he stood next to the holographic strategy table.

“Word so far is a secret lab in Australia.”

“Vy zee Australia?” Nightcrawler wanted to know as he sat curled up in the corner.

“We’d all like to know that,” Jubilee added. “And why Sabretooth?”

“I would venture to say that the location is perfect. Australia has vast desert areas. If there was an escape…” Charles piped in.

“We’d die in the heat or get eaten, stung, or bit by what’s in that desert,” Shadowcat added.

“If they have Sabretooth, what’s to stop them from coming after Wolverine… Or Rogue?” Iceman spoke up, in a Cyclops manner.
Chapter End Notes:
Well... Whatcha think? Was the wait worth it? Let us know! Thanks for your reviews!