Author's Chapter Notes:
Howdy! Sorry for the delay!!! RL has been getting in my way and we got a new puppy! So, I hope you all enjoy!!!

WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!

My Kudos to tamisnead for the surprise inspiration!
Logan’s wicked eyebrow went up, daring her to follow through.

“Darlin’, you’re goin’ everywhere I go… Come on, get in,” he smiled with the I’m-gonna-devour-you-look.

He waited for her to climb up into the seat and get her seatbelt on before he put the engine in gear.


Wichita Falls, TX.
4:30 A.M.

Logan being the non-sleeper that he was drove about 3 hours, decided to pull off to a public roadside stop for tourists, bikers, and truckers around 4:40 in the morning. He decided to take a nap since Marie was already asleep. He got out and made a bed from a sleeping bag in the back of the SUV. His pillow was his backpack. Then he decided to bring Marie back with him. He went up front, unbuckled her, and scooped her up in his arms. She instantly woke up startled…


“Logan! Logan!” She cried out suddenly scared...

“Hey, hey, hey, I’m right here. I’ve gotcha,” Logan spoke to her in a strong voice.

“Please, just put meh down, ah can walk,” she said a bit calmer.

“You wanna talk about it?” She felt the strength in his arm as it went around her.

“Not now,” she said and left his embrace to go get the grocery bag on the floor in the cab.

She came back to him and with a few steps more he had her in the back. She chose to be closer to the back seats of the SUV. The Logan in her head agreed with that because the real Logan could defend the rear door if an emergency broke out. What she hadn’t told the real Logan was that she had been in the middle of a dream of Sabretooth coming after her and taking her by force to a lab. He had her cradled in his arms and was carrying her into a bleach white walled operation theater. Trays of instruments and various large pieces of equipment lined the walls. Just as Sabretooth went to set her down on the elongated metal table she was startled awake as she felt someone trying to relocate her body. She blocked it out of her mind using something the Professor taught her and focused on the two delicious syrups in her grocery bag. He owed her a breakfast treat since he’d gotten to have his breakfast feast. Time had come to call in that rain check…


Logan locked up the cab and then came back to Marie. He climbed up inside the vehicle and shut the door. He hit the lock button on the remote and got comfortable on his back. Suddenly, he found himself getting attacked in the dark. He felt a set of hands reach for his belt. He tried to stop Marie’s hands but she was quick to swat them away.

“Rain check,” she whispered in the blackness and pulled down the zipper.

“Ohh damn, darlin’ not now. I’m tired…” Logan whined until she reached inside and took a hold of his hardening flesh. “Fuck, baby… I’ll sleep when I’m dead.”

She gripped the edges of his jeans and pulled the denim down off of his hips to mid-thigh as he lifted up to help. Marie stroked and stretched his flesh until it was painfully hard. He couldn’t see what she was doing but he knew the moment he’d made it inside her mouth. He felt her tongue swirl around his head and go down his shaft a little.

“Ahhh shit, ohh darlin’… Ohmmm… Damn that feels good.”

Then he oddly felt something cold drizzling on his flesh. It smelled sweet… Smelled like pancakes… Smelled like… Oh shit… Maple syrup! The animal in his mind roared in delight. Logan suddenly found himself purring as she began to lick up everywhere drizzled syrup had fallen. The sensations she made him feel made him start panting. His hand moved to her hair and the silky tresses there added to the memory of the moment he would tuck away for later.

Ohh, Marie…” He couldn’t believe that was his voice as he moaned.


The hardest part would be to clean up the syrup in the curlies around the base and for that she had the baby wipes in her backpack. Marie had a blast as she felt him twitch as she teased with both sides of her tongue and lips; the topside of her tongue bumpy and the smooth slick bottom. She licked him like a banana up the shaft cleaning every inch of syrup on his hardened flesh and when she finally reached the top Logan was bucking his hips off the floor of the SUV. Then she began to swirl her tongue and tease his head as if it were a lolly pop. Suddenly, she felt a hand reaching into her shorts and through the bottom half of her bikini.

“Fuck, don’t stop…”

But she had and she quickly swatted his hand away from her shorts.

“You got yer turn back in Arizona. This one’s mahn. All mahn.”

Marie bent her head back down in the dark, tickled one of his sacks with her tongue, and flicked her tongue over it. Logan couldn’t help but start to buck again and cry out in pleasure. She cleaned up the dribbled syrup on his balls and then she put his head in her mouth, sucked on it hard for a few seconds before she flicked the tip of her tongue into the eye of the needle. Just before he could come, she turned up toward his face in the dark and kissed him. He hand trailed down and stroked his cock three times and he came. Marie captured his roar with her lips because she was sure there were others in their trucks listening in the humidity of the summer night to their activity. When Logan had calmed his breathing down and their kisses slowed, Marie broke a way and went over the seat partitions of the body of the Suburban to retrieve the baby wipes.

“Hey, where you goin?”

“Sssh, ah’ll be raht back.”


Soon, she was back with the wipes and they felt somewhat cold until her hand warmed them on the other side. Logan lay there spent and her cleaning him up didn’t help matters. Her cleaning was making him hard all over again. She must have felt it because he suddenly felt a tight pressure around the head of his good buddy. She held on long enough with that squeeze, that he felt his flesh soften again. Whatever it was… Was a neat trick he’d have to ask her about later. Marie helped him get dressed and safely put away for the rest of the darkness of the early morning. She spooned up to his side and started to drift off. Logan reached for the small blanket she brought along on the trip that she’d brought back with the baby wipes and covered them both as best he could. Soon they were both asleep and secure. He had to stop because it would have been twelve hours straight towards New Orleans, if he’d kept going. A good long six hour nap later, he woke up with Marie facing him and curled into his side. He hit unlock on the remote and opened the tailgate the same way. With gentle care, he pulled away from her and got out to stretch his legs. He covered her back up and closed the door carefully without waking her. A quick pit stop in the public restrooms and when he came back she had already moved to the passenger seat. She’d even changed her clothes.

“You need to go while we’re here?” Logan said after he climbed in behind the steering wheel.

“Already been sugah. Ah went just after you left. Ah’m starvin’. Feed meh, please.”

“Comin’ up.” Then he hit the road again to go find food and hopefully catch up on missed driving time.


La Fontaine Bleu
Shreveport, LA.
5 P.M.

Marie wanted to stop and get a snack. They found this restaurant that happened to serve Monte Cristo sandwiches and mint juleps from scratch. She was practically bouncing off the walls happy as Logan bought one of each and they shared it because the portions were so large. He had never had one of these Monte Cristo sandwiches. When the plate arrived, Logan sat back and watched her eyes grow big as saucers. She was obviously having some kind of sacred moment with the warm sandwich. His eyebrow lifted as he formed a comment.

“You two wanna be alone?”

Marie dove into her half of the sandwich and the look on her face as she chewed looked as if she just had an orgasm in her seat. Then the eyebrow really went up as he half smiled.

“What’s in this? Looks good... The look on your face says it tastes just as good. How do I eat it?”

“Ohhh sugah. It’s sooo delicious. Melt in yer mouth. Well, it’s got ham, turkey, and Swiss cheese piled into this thing. Then they dipped it in egg batter and fried it like a French toast sandwich. Then there’s a little powdered sugar on top. Dip it in the grape jelly or the maple syrup, if ya lahk.”

Logan’s eyebrow went up again at her mention of the maple syrup. Marie blushed as she caught the same memory.

“Why call it a Monte Cristo? Looks like nothing more than a egg dipped fried ham, cheese, and turkey sandwich.”

“Maybe so they can charge more money, take a bite.”

Logan dipped the sandwich into the maple syrup and before it could dribble on the table he took a heaping bite. The first thing that hit his taste buds was the mixture of the warm temperature, saltiness of the meats and cheese, and sweetness of the maple syrup. Then he picked up on the other signature flavors such as the ham, turkey, and the unmistakable Swiss cheese. It all melted into this deliciously wicked sandwich. Then he had his own hallowed moment with the sandwich.

“Ya’ll need a moment,” he heard Marie laugh as she looked at him, tossing some of his own medicine back at him.

“Enough from the peanut gallery. Eat up. We’ve gotta be hittin’ the road soon.”

“Why?”

“I was figurin’ on checkin’ in with the Swamp Rat when we reach New Orleans.”

“Jubes is probably ready to pop ‘bout now.”

“Yeah. Listen, I meant to tell ya, I invited three more guests to the weddin.”

“The people you went to see in Texas?”

“Yes, that alright with you, darlin’?”

“Great. Can they come?”

“I’ll send them information when we get back, but yeah, I think they are.”

“Tell ‘Ro when we get back. She’s coordinating stuff, so she’ll make sure they know the when and where.”

“Make me some of these when we get married,” Logan said as he finished the last bite of his half of the sandwich.


Merlotte’s Bar And Grill
Bon Temps, LA.
9:30 P.M.

A few hours later of driving after they left Shreveport, Logan had taken a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in Bon Temps, Louisiana.

“Where are we?”

“Not sure, I think we’re almost to New Orleans.”

“Sugah, you tellin’ meh we’re lost?”

“No, I’m just not sure where here is,” she heard him comment.

“Just pull up somewhere and ask for directions, silly.”

“No, we’ll reach The Big Easy tonight.”

“Oh, ah know where we are, we’re almost to Merlotte’s.”

“Mer-who’s?”

“Nevahmahnd. Ah’v gotta use the little girl’s room anyway.”


Logan was ready to stop and stretch again. He got off the highway and onto a main road where he drove a couple miles on. He caught sight of a bright multi-colored neon sign on the roof of an establishment called Merlotte’s Bar and Grill after getting directions from Marie’s cell phone. He hated using the GPS in the vehicle. After he impaled the last one for making him drive in circles, he avoided them like the plague. He pulled up where ever he could find a parking spot in front of this bar. She suggested he get directions to New Orleans while she went to use the little girl’s room. It really wasn’t his fault. It had been some time since he’d driven anything into New Orleans, since that time Marie wanted to go visit Jubilee several years back. To him, even the sign screamed, ‘I’m a dive.’ He killed the engine and turned to Marie who was smiling like she knew something he didn’t. Then before he could ask she was already out of the vehicle, having declared that she had to pee right then. After securing the doors, he followed behind Marie. He couldn’t see her when he went inside the bar and assumed that she’d made it to the lavatory.

Suddenly, this perky blonde woman with a high ponytail came up to him, by the name of Sookie, on her name tag. She looked exactly like Marie, but she didn’t have the same scent signature as Marie. She looked him up and down like he was the dry desert of Australia and he was the wet come to quench her thirst. As it happened, Jace Everett’s, Bad Things happened to be playing on the jukebox…

“Heya sugah, welcome to Merlotte’s. Just seat yerself and ah’ll be raht back.”

Logan spotted an empty booth not too close to the restrooms, kind of private. But he felt at least 3 pairs of eyes on him. He guessed the busty blonde because he smelled the spike in her arousal aroma when he had walked in. Figured she must be checking out his ass or something girly like that. A man, who had sideburns just a little shorter than his, a little on the pallid side at the table diagonal from his, caught his eye and it was pissing him off. He was alone and had a dark brooding look on his face, more so a scowl. He was looking ready to fight and he stared just a bit longer than Logan would have liked. The animal was starting to get annoyed. What really set the animal off was this man at the bar staring at him, his nose obviously scenting the air. Out of the blue, the pale man suddenly appeared before him across from the table. Logan’s eyebrow went up. Possible mutant? Maybe… The scent of blood, death, and dead skin cells filled the air around the booth. Something wasn’t right with him. Possible threat? Maybe… He caught sight of his shiny, white, pointy teeth.

“You got a problem, bub?”

“As long as you stay away from mah girl suh, then no, ah don’t,” he said.

“You got no worries from me. My girl’s in the can.”

“Then ah bid you a good naht,” the stranger said and he disappeared into thin air from the seat across from Logan.

‘What the fuck was that?’ Logan thought. ‘Damn it, where’s Marie, we ain’t stayin’ here any longer than we have ta.’


“Okay sugah, what can ah getcha tonaht?” The blonde waitress reappeared.

“I’ll have a beer. Molson if ya got it. And get my fiancée the same.”

“Sure thing honey, be right back.”

“Wait a sec. Did you see that pale guy over there leave?”

“What did he look like sugah?”

“Brooding, dark hair, white pointy teeth, sickly?”

“Oh him? That’s mah ex Bill Compton. Totally harmless, unless ya piss him off. He’s still quite attached to meh at the hip, or fang if ya lahk. He hangs out around here a few nights a week to stare at me. Ah still find it a little creepy. He’s a vampire,” she whispered as she leaned in close so that only he’d hear.

“Yeah, he warned me off ya, darlin’. Not that I was interested anyway. My girl should be out of the can soon.”


Marie came out of the restroom and spotted Logan and the strange blonde bent over the end of the table looking like she was going to kiss her man.

‘Oh hell no,’ she thought as she began to get closer to the table.

The blonde about to get bitch slapped stood up and turned toward her. Marie nearly had a coronary…

“Oh Mah GAWD!” She exclaimed.


Sookie Stackhouse looked over at the woman that had the sudden exclamation.

“Sookie!” She cried out.

“Marie,” queried, unsure.

The dark haired woman with the platinum white streaks in her hair nodded in the affirmative. There was a loud squeal and abruptly they were in each other’s arms in a big hug. A few tears hit the soft flesh of their cheeks before they took a step back and took a look at each other’s bodies and gauged how healthy they were.

“It’s so good to see you again, sugah,” Sookie spoke first.

“Same her
Chapter End Notes:
Well? Did ya like the True Blood twist? Let us know!