Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is brought to you by, Kashmir by Escala, James McAvoy, strawberry sundaes, almonds, and a silly puppy named BB.

Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!!! WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!
Back at Everett Labs, Valerie was watching a half-wall of television monitors hooked up to the above ground security system. Valerie had just been made Deputy Director of the O*N*E. She helped to establish the Office of National Emergency (O*N*E) after the Alcatraz Island attack. It became an official government branch dedicated to the preparation and defense against superhuman threats. Of course it was kept secret from Hank, the Ambassador of Mutant Affairs for the President. With getting the permission slips from the required sources, Valerie secretly reopened the Weapon X program in hopes that she could continue work on Project Wideawake. A project that had been stopped cold when Senator Kelly had been mysteriously killed in a helicopter crash. The NTSB could find no trace of a pilot’s body in the cockpit… The truth was that Mystique regained her mutation after the cure failed but, by then, Erik Lehnsherr was already dead. Even if he had been alive, she had nothing but hatred for him because he left her behind like used tissue on the day she’d helped him escape.

Project Wideawake was all about using Sentinel robots to capture or kill mutants. She was in the process of fine tuning them to only kill mutants that had useless mutations, or in other words, less valuable mutations that the government couldn’t use for lab research.

“Get him back here,” the bitchy blonde with a perky nose ordered. “We need to begin the preparations for the bonding process. And don’t waste my time!”

Victor stopped running like a cat when he suddenly felt a pinch on his left buttock. He reached back and pulled out the dart that had punctured his flesh. It was a strong sedative and soon his world went black again. When he woke up, he was back in the same drab concrete cell. He roared at his re-incarceration. Something was around his neck again. He growled and lay back down on the cot. Obviously they planned to do something to him or they wouldn’t have put the metal ring around his neck. He felt another pinch, this time in his neck. And soon he went back to sleep.


While he was down, a team of ten guards came in and physically carried him from his cell into this great room where a tank filled with warm water was below a flat metal bed. They placed him on the sheet metal with holes in it and secured him to the frame. Then they stood back and at guard. Their boss, Valerie went up to a sleeping Victor and slapped him awake.

“Wakey, wakey! It’s time for you to become our prize weapon, Sabretooth.”

She could see the confusion on his face. So, she decided to explain…

“You’re about to go through hell. If you survive it, I will own you. If you die, no skin off my nose,” she evilly laughed, “I’ll just get me another.”

A soldier came over and handed her a clipboard where she signed her name and handed it back. He watched as she pushed a button on a control box and he began to descend.


“Let me go!” Victor roared, but there was no hope as the frame continued to fall.

“Now why would I want to do that? Just relax and enjoy the ride…”


He tried to struggle but he couldn’t get free. Suddenly, Victor was underwater. Didn’t anyone know that cats are afraid of water? He still struggled as someone reached into the tank gave him something to breathe with. Once he could breathe he stopped panicking, until he saw the needles coming towards him. He felt the deep sting of the puncture wounds all over his body, deep into his bone…


New Orleans, LA.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
8:00 P.M.

The time of Logan and Marie’s visit was winding down. Marie and Jubilee had gone shopping at least 10 times since her and Logan had arrived. The two best friends had gone and done touristy things while Logan and Remy did guy things and worked with Xavier on forming a plan to retrieve Victor from Everett Labs in Australia. Marie’s plans to have some late night fun with Logan didn’t happen, because she spent most of her time with her second best friend. She even slept with her in another of the Le Beau guest rooms while Logan slept alone or was out on the town with Remy, having a good time. It seemed that the only thing that could calm Jubilee’s hormonal swings was her. And the men decided it was better that she stay with her anyway.

So, after their dinner, they all agreed to play with some cards. Since Jubilee was sick of playing poker, they decided on Crazy Eights. Marie was allowed to shuffle the deck because nobody trusted Remy to do it proper. She shuffled the deck and passed it back to Jubilee who began to deal 7 cards to every player. They all held up their cards and Jubilee pulled a card off the top of the deck. She flipped it over and laid it down; a 5 of clubs. She picked up her 7 cards and then lay down a five of hearts. Remy lay down a 3 of hearts. Then Marie swooped in and laid a 3 of spades upon the pile. Logan, going on memory of previous games with Marie laid a 3 of diamonds. Each player got down to one card and Jubilee laid her ace of hearts down on the pile. Suddenly, she proclaimed her victory and stood from her chair. Then she began her little celebratory dance. The others groaned and Logan growled. The objective of the game was to be the player with no cards left. When she finished, she’d tired herself out. So everyone moved from the card table and took up a seat on the couches in front of their fireplace. A fireplace filled with lit candles on a single antique candelabrum.

“I don’t want you to leave, Chica. I’ve really had a good time.”

“Ah have too, but we’ve gotta to get back to the school. And Logan’s gotta finish watchin’ the movie about his past. Ah want him to see it before the weddin’ so that if anything happens, we’ve got tahm to deal with it. Besahds, ah wanna bond with his sistahs when ah get back.”

“Darlin’, we’ll be going back to the school for the Fourth of July party.”

“What party on the fourth?” Apparently, Logan had forgotten.

“Your sister’s throwin’ a shindig at the mansion. With the Professor’s money, of course. We talked about it on the plane ride back to Vegas, honey,” Marie softly spoke.

“Sorry, my mind musta been on other things.”

“Well, now I won’t feel so sick to have you stay. You, Chloe, and I can hang out when we get to the school.”

“Deal,” Marie replied.

“Now, can I have my girl back?” Logan asked really wanting Marie back in his bed.

“Sure Wolvie, sorry about that. I’m doing good tonight. Really, really good tonight,” Jubilee said as she stood and took Remy’s hand. “And now I’m gonna go take my hubby to bed and show him just how good I’m feeling tonight.”

“Are you sure, mon doux? (My sweet.)

“Hell yeah, baby.”


Marie was laughing when Remy jumped up and followed his wife. Then she stood, sat down in Logan’s lap on the couch, and then leaned back. He cradled her in his arms as he sat there. She had such a smile on her face, so brilliant. Her eyes were filled with so much love that it almost made his heart want to burst from his chest and do a jig on the floor. He practically went limp from a long day and a significant amount of deep joy. Logan stared down into her eyes for a long time before he spoke what popped into his mind.

“Are you happy?”

“Ah’m content, ah think. Have you missed meh?”

“How could I not? Haven’t seen much of you in all the time we’ve been here, darlin’, except for meals. I’ve missed your body… I’ve missed the way it feels next to mine…” And with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, “I’ve missed the way it feels under mine…”

“LOGAN!” She cried out in mock surprise.

“Did you miss me?” Fair is fair after all…

“Yes. Ah dreamed about you while ah was sharin’ the bed with Jubes.”

“Mmmm, anything good?” He smirked.

“Nope.”

“Nope?” Logan pretended to be upset.

“It was deliciously bad… In ah good way.”

“Really?” His eyebrow went up. “Care to share, darlin’?”

“Nope.”

“Why not?”

“Because, sugah, ah’d rather show ya,” Marie smiled before she pulled his head down to hers.


Suddenly, Logan found himself swimming in Marie kisses; warm and passionate, hungry and lingering. They set his soul on fire. Every cell he had was filled with desire for his girl. Somehow, he carefully disengaged his lips from her and blew out all the candles in the fireplace. Then he scooped her up and whisked her away to the guest room he had spent many nights alone in. Once inside the room, he kicked the door closed with his right ankle and carried her right to his bed that had been turned down for him. The help had been through, tidied his room up while he’d been at dinner with Marie, and the others. Their scents were still in the room, but quickly fading now that Marie was there with him. They’d lit ivory colored candles around the room, just like the ones in the fireplace. Logan set her down gently on the turned down bed and backed away. Then sat down on the antique foot locker at the end of the bed and pulled off his boots. The shoes, his blue silk shirt with small pineapples in the design, and then his under shirt came off next. Topless, barefoot, and jean clad with a hungry look in his eyes he moved back toward Marie. She looked like heaven upon the elevated dark cherry wood framed bed. She lifted her long leg and pointed her elegantly dressed foot at him before he could reach her. She had on strappy red high heels that buckled at the ankle to go with a beautiful chiffon red dress. It had a sweetheart neckline and spaghetti shoulder straps.

No words were spoken as he took up her ankle in a single large hand while the other gently unlatched the tiny buckle with his long fingers. His thumb caressed her ankle as his hand pulled off her shoe. Then he brought his warm lips to the flesh over the bone and that earned him a moan from her lips. He kissed her inner ankle and she giggled. The eyebrow went up. So… Her inner ankles are ticklish… Logan locked that item of information away in his mental box of Marie. He took a step closer and straightened her leg, pointed her foot to the sky. Then his talented mouth came to the flesh of her knee pit. His tongue claimed a long strip of her flesh from her thigh to her upper calf and Marie cried his name out in desire. Logan felt her shudder. He placed butterfly kisses on the flesh of her inner thigh, moved ever closer to the spot where he knew she wanted him. The man wanted to tease her a while. He had been such a good man all the time they’d been there; ignoring all the women that hung all around him and Remy as they played poker into the wee hours of the morning. The animal wanted to claim the man’s reward, but he quickly tamped him down.


Marie wanted to scream as Logan had gotten so close to the panty-covered flesh of her core and then he smiled as he retreated. Then she watched as his thumb caressed her other ankle.

‘Ohh, that felt good,’ she thought.

She decided to have a little fun of her own. She brought her other knee up and used her non-occupied top of her foot to rub against his denim encased balls. That earned her a gasp and a groan. She watched his face steel and focused on his original path. He placed delicate kisses on her inner ankle as he slipped of the shoe and tossed it over his shoulder. It landed by the antique dark cherry wood armoire; five feet away from its mate. Then he bent her leg back and Logan did that knee pit thing again…

“Ohh damn, Logan! Yes!” Marie cried out.

Logan flashed his devilish smile and then bent down closer to her inner left thigh. She felt his beard tickle as it inched closer.

‘Oh no, oh yes, he’s almost there…’

Marie felt his warm breath caress her, only a few millimeters away. He hovered over the warm flesh of her thigh with his lips. Then he lightly pressed his soft lips to her skin when he felt like the time was right. No pattern, just random light contact. She tried to reach to grab his hair to keep him there, but he had her in such a J-e-ll-o state of being, that she couldn’t reach. She gripped the black satin sheets instead to keep her grounded because she felt like she was flying. He had her writhing on the bed and so very aroused.


Logan decided to be a tease again and brought his torso up. He leaned in over her frame, his chest suspended in mid-air by his toned, strong arms. His thighs trapped her legs from movement. He bent his head down at her chest where her sweetheart neckline stopped and her flesh began to show, and he placed a kiss right between her slightly pink orbs turned almost peach by the candle light. Marie instantly brought her hands up and tangled in his hair.

“More, sugah, please,” she moaned as it caressed his ear drum.

With her permission, he moved up and balanced his weight on one arm, before he laid a sweet kiss on her shoulder. The fingers of his left hand moved the spaghetti strap off her shoulder and he deposited another sugary kiss there. Logan then targeted the other shoulder and repeated the same process. He sat back on his heels as he pulled down the straps to reveal that she wasn’t wearing a strapless bra, as he’d thought about a good deal through dinner. Her breasts were bathed in candle light and she looked so beautiful.

“Hey lover… Ah lost ya there for a moment,” she spoke and then he realized she’d caught him staring.

“Sorry, I was just thinkin’, I’m gonna get to spend forever with these beautiful toys of mine.”

“Toys?”

“Yeah, don’t you remember? Your breasts and everything below your belly button are my toys. You claimed all my equipment as your toys. You know, back in California.”

“Oh, right. Play on, Logan, play on,” she moaned.

Logan brought his mouth to her hardened nipples. His facial hair teased her as he sucked on one and fondled the other between his index and middle fingers. And then he switched before Marie had any chance of crying, ‘Uncle.’ Then while his mouth was occupied, his hands began to wander. One hand caressed down to her thigh and pulled it up to wrap around him. The other cradled her under her hip.

“Ahh, yes… Logan. More, baby more.”


A sudden wave of tiredness overtook her smaller form as Logan’s kisses began to move lower and Marie wasn’t sure she’d be able to last through the darkness. She knew how intense Logan could be when he wanted to make love with her all night. After all, she’d spent the day with a pregnant Jubilee and that was tiring enough… So, she pulled him up to her and his hardness strained to get at her warmth through the denim of his jeans. Marie pulled her other leg up and locked him into place before she rolled their bodies.

“Hey,” Logan protested. “What gives?”

“Ah know you wanna pleasure meh all naht, but ah’m gettin’ tired after bein’ with Jubes all day. So, ah’m gonna give ya your reward for behavin’ while we’ve been here, and then we’re gonna cuddle until it’s tahm to leave.”

“Sounds goo… Oh damn, darlin’,” he moaned.


Marie didn’t give him the chance to respond as she bent her head and latched her lips around one of his small nipples. She playfully bit it and then flicked her tongue on the injured flesh before she grazed her lips across his chest to the twin. She sat up, pressed her panty-covered warmth between her thighs down into his zipper and Logan’s eyes rolled as he groaned. She reached down, pulled the bottom of the dress up, over her head, and tossed it to land over by the antique dry sink with the bowl and pitcher upon it. Marie brought his hands up and pinned them to the bed while her breasts hung over his face.

“No hands, sugah.”

She moved back before he could capture her nipples again. Her lips began to trace his treasure trail down past his belly button with light, delicate kisses. Of course his hands didn’t stay where they were supposed to, they gripped the satin sheets in preparation for what was to come as she flipped open the Indian Head belt buckle and pulled down the zipper carefully. There was no sense in opening the metal teeth fast and getting his curlies stuck in the fastener. As soon as the closure was open he sprung out of the material, full and very erect. Marie took him into her small hands and licked the underside all the way to the tip. Logan thrust up to her and moaned.

“Sweet Geeezus. Damn it darlin’, don’t stop.”

She licked him again from base to tip on both left and right sides before she took him full blast into her mouth. Her fingernails went to work stroking in and around his groin. Not taking skin off, but in a teasing pattern on the inner and outer parts of his thighs and loins.


Logan’s eyes rolled again as he felt her tongue go to work as she sucked on his flesh. His fingers tightened on the sheets and he prayed that his blades wouldn’t come out and ruin the fabric. He hated to be indebted to Remy for anything and he wasn’t about to make replacing satin sheets one of them. He about lost his mind when he felt Marie stop and lick the tender skin of his nut sack. She flicked her tongue and toyed with it before she moved over to its companion. She sucked on the sack and flicked her tongue there before she went back to sucking on his shaft. He put up his best efforts to remain sane but she was also doing her best to drive him absolutely off the deep end. Then he watched as Marie suddenly had her panties in her hand and she wrapped the satiny fabric around his shaft. She used it to stroke him with a few quick moves before she moved off the bed and took his jeans with her. They landed by the bathroom door a few feet away. Now both naked, she climbed up onto his saddle and right onto his horn. She sank down deep and they both moaned as they finally got to reconnect after such a long absence from each other’s bodies.

Marie brought her hands to rest on his pecs as his hands moved to her breasts. Logan cupped the tender flesh and his thumbs caressed her nipples.

“Well worth waiting for, sugah?”

“Hell yeah, baby,” Logan moaned as he began to move within his lover’s body.
Chapter End Notes:
Hehe! Hope you don't mind the cliff hanger!