Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay. I was trying to get the update after this one ready and then there was Easter and things got delayed.

I hope you enjoy Marie's going home...

WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!
Marie began to rock her body and she met his thrusts hard as she came down. His warm, thick flesh surged inside and she clamped down so that he felt her tightness. She bent down and shared a few passionate kisses with him. His hands wandered all over her frame, from her hips to her waist, up to her back, and down to her beautiful rear. They set such a rapid pace that Marie had to lean back and cup her own breasts just to keep her balance. Pants, moans, and groans from the couple increased to the point where Marie was dangerously close to coming. She wasn’t prepared to get tossed when Logan suddenly sat up and crossed his legs before he invited Marie to sit down facing him. He guided himself back to home and soon she was rocking up, down in his lap. His mouth sprinkling kisses on her heated flesh. She felt his hands rocking her hips as she bounced to give her more pleasure. Logan grunted as he came, shot straight up into her womb. She felt his warmth fly deep inside her and it triggered her climax. Breathless for a moment, Marie found air before she cried out his name so loud that for once she was glad they were on a different floor than Remy and Jubilee. He suddenly growled and she thought he gave her every last drop of his essence he had stored.


Soon after, Logan lost his energy and fell back to the black satin covered pillows a sweaty mess. He pulled up the top sheet to cover them. It was still too humid to pull up the coverlet. Marie collapsed to his left side as she tried to slow her breathing. She heard the lub-dub of his heart slowing down from its frenzied pace. A strange feeling that everything was right with the world came over both of them. However, reality said otherwise… Logan watched as she brought forth her index finger and began tracing silly patterns with her fingernail on his sternum. He took her hand in his and he laced their fingers together. He thought he might approach the subject of their plans while hovering in a post-coital bliss.

“Darlin’,” he began.

“Yeah, sugah?”

“Baby, we need to head back to New York.”

He couldn’t see into her face to know that she’d already closed her eyes and was almost asleep.

“Mmmm,” she non-answered him.

“I wanna take you to see your parents.”

“Mmmm.”

Logan heard her softer breathing and by her non-responsive answer, he figured that she was asleep. Maybe it was better to discuss it in the morning anyway? His body felt like J-e-ll-o, which was hard to do considering his skeleton was laced with adamantium. Mr. Sand Man finally found him a few minutes later.


New Orleans, LA.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
5:00 A.M.

Remy Le Beau found the strength to wake up after his wife had given him an evening he’d not soon forget. He sat up and left their bed. He didn’t have to worry about waking her because they had one of those fancy expensive dense foam mattresses that didn’t move much when your partner left the bed. He carefully dressed in the dark and left the bedroom quietly before he put his shoes on. Then a quick grab of his keys and cane, and he was off to the airport. As per the secret plan, Remy was up and off to the airport to pick up Logan’s sister before dawn. She would whisk her away to a hide-out he had in town until Logan and Marie left town. This secret location was outside of downtown New Orleans so that Logan wouldn’t be able to pick up her scent. Then later, he would move her into town to her home so that she could get back to what he loved about her most… Her cooking. Yes, that’s right. Remy Le Beau had been a huge fan of Lily Fleur De Lis’ cooking. She was right up there with the best chefs in the world. He had been enjoying her food for a few centuries. He’d even been one of her many lovers in the past, but Jubilee didn’t need to know that… Ever. God help him if she ever found out.


Lily arrived in New Orleans under the cover of the early morning darkness. The sun was due to be up in a little under an hour. A man with reddish brown shoulder length hair just slightly shorter than her six feet two stood there on the asphalt next to his hanger. She was glad to see Remy Le Beau. She came down the small staircase of her brother-in-law’s private jet and gave Frank a hug before he got back on the plane. As she walked toward Remy, the door closed and the plane began to roll away. She shook Remy’s hand.

“Glad to see ya, partnah.” Partner because Remy owned part of her restaurant.

“Welcome home, mon doux.” (My sweet.)

“Take meh home to mah kitchen and ah will whip you up a treat.”

“No can do, ah promised mah dear wahf ah would be hers all day, but ah will take you home. Ah will take a rain check for dinner tonaht if you’re up to it.”

“Perfect, sugah. Come tonaht then.”

“Our pleasure. Now, we have to hit the road before mah wahf wakes up or there will be hell to pay.”


Guest Bedroom
New Orleans, La.
8:00 A.M.

Logan woke up first and stretched as he lay in bed. Marie was asleep on her left side away from him. He got up and headed for the bathroom. A quick use of the toilet and sink were in order before he headed to his backpack. He quietly slipped on a clean white t-shirt and put his previously worn jeans on. They would need to hit the road soon if they were to reach her parent’s place by lunch. Once he dressed head to toe, Logan climbed up on top of Marie’s naked body and trapped her under the covers. Then he bent his head down and captured her lips for a very arousing wake up kiss.

“Ahhmmmpf,” Marie cried out in surprise as his warm lips engulfed hers.

She lifted up her arms and wrapped them around his neck. He brought his spine down to her frame as he stretched out against her. He let her feel his desire in his kiss before he let her go.

“Time to hit the road, darlin’.”

“Ohh, do we hafta? Ah wanna stay in bed with you like this.”

“We’ve got somewhere to be before lunch.”

“’Kay, where we headed?”

“Surprise. Get dressed and I’ll treat you to breakfast.”


Marie managed one leg loose and wrapped it up to his denim covered thigh, her ankle pushing his rear closer to her groin. That earned her a growl and a groan. She wanted to change his mind.

“Baby, you know I’d love to answer that request, but we must get goin’.”

“Oh rats. Ah’ll get dressed.”

She waited for him to get up and then she moved the covers back before she got up and walked to the bathroom naked to make Logan pay for not changing his mind. She used the toilet and discovered that she had started spotting. Marie had gotten her period sometime in the night.

“Shit!” She exclaimed.

It struck her that she was really early… Three weeks early in fact. She had been under such stress with Logan’s crud and planning the wedding. Then there was the loss of her beloved cat, Tigger, and then the announcement of the re-launch of the Weapon X Program, and then Jubilee’s hormonal swings… Damn. No more intercourse or oral for her until she was done.


“You okay, Marie?” Logan was concerned when he heard her cry out.

“Sugah, ah got some bad news.”

“What?”

“Ah got mah period this mornin’.”

Logan began to do the math in his head. She was off by his calculations.

“Hey, ain’t you a bit early?”

“Yeah, lahk three weeks early, damn it.”

“You need anything?”

“Just gimme mah pack. Ah’ll get dressed in here.”

“How come you’re so early?”

“Stress probably. Hank told meh that stress can make mah hormones change and go all wonky on meh.”

“Sure. You gonna be okay?”

“Yeah. Mah fun just ended until this is ovah though. Sorry you won’t be able to play with your toys until ah’m done.”

Logan had thought something was different about her scent when he kissed her inner thighs. It was a shame that he wouldn’t get to be intimate with her until she was finished, but maybe the timing was right… They were headed to see her parents after all. He didn’t think they would be too happy if he was sleeping with their daughter under the same roof.


Front Entrance
The Gambit’s Gauntlet Nightclub
New Orleans, LA.
9:00 A.M.

The humidity was already climbing even higher as Jubilee, Marie, and Logan stood out in front of the club getting ready to part ways. Remy was still in bed after his jaunt to the airport. It was shaping up to be a beautiful day for a drive. On orders from Jubilee, Sven pulled up the Suburban for Logan and parked it before he got out and tossed him the keys.

“It’s gassed up,” he spoke in his deep Swedish accent.

“Thanks,” Logan replied.

“Ah’m not gonna say good bah Jubes ‘cause we’re gonna see ya soon at the mansion for the party,” Marie said as she watched Jubilee tear up.

“Oh don’t mind me, Chica. I’m havin’ another swing,” she said as she hugged her best friend.

“Don’t swing too hard, Yellow. Wouldn’t want ya to get hurt or anything,” Logan teased to try to make her smile.

“Don’t swing that thing in your pants too hard, you just might break it,” Jubilee teased back.

“Jubes,” Marie exclaimed.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do…” Logan spoke as a parting shot.

“Logan! You’re no help either.

“Come on, we’ve gotta hit the road.”

“See ya Jubes, and tell Remy ah said see ya.”

“’Kay, Chica. Call me if Wolvie misbehaves,” she teased as Marie walked around the front of the SUV.

Marie waved as she climbed up into her passenger ‘Shotgun’ seat. Logan shifted the gear to drive and they were off. She put her seatbelt on, was pleased as she looked over at her lover, and he had his on as well.


Meridian, MS.
12:30 P.M.

Logan was contemplating when he should wake Marie up. She’d fallen asleep on his shoulder after breakfast in New Orleans. She’d wanted to stop for beignets, but Logan needed something with more substance. They compromised. He stopped at a diner and got both. She had her beignets and stole some of his scrambled eggs out of his box. He figured she’d gotten a sugar high and that’s what made her sleepy, but then he remembered their lovemaking. They had been up pretty late and she started that time of the month. So, he made a mental note to keep her supplied with salty and sweet snacks. Now they were parked four homes down from her parents’ home. Time had come to wake Marie up.

“Hey sweetheart, we’re here,” Logan softly called to her.

“Huh… We’re in New York already?”

“No, Marie. We’re actually down the street from your parents’ home.”

“What? What the hell are we doin’ here? Ah thought you said we had to get back to the mansion…”

“Okay so I lied. I asked for your hand in marriage from your parents and they said they had to think about it. I thought it was time they meet me.”

“Oh no, no, no. We ain’t doin’ this now. No Logan, ah cain’t do this.”

“Why not?”

“Because ah know they’ll say no. Ah might get a yes out of mah mama, but mah daddy’s gonna take one look at you and say, ‘No Way, Jose.’ Can’t we go get lunch first? Ah’m hungry? Please feed meh.”

“Marie, trust me, you’re doin’ this. I didn’t drive all the frickin’ way from New York, across the country, and back to Mississippi for you to back out now.”

His words came out a little harsher than he’d planned. Suddenly, he smelled salt water. Shit, he’d made her cry.

“Look darlin’, I know this ain’t gonna be a walk in the park. I have your back and you’ve got mine. If it all goes to hell then we’ll leave and you won’t have to let them into your life ever again, I promise.”


Marie had to seriously think about the situation… She could handle this couldn’t she? After all she’d survived being nearly killed by Magneto and a very long courtship with Logan to make it to this point. Maybe, just maybe, she could do this for Logan…

“That’s raht, we are X-Men. We can handle this, it’s nothin’ compared to savin’ the world from Magneto,” she said as she tried to soak in courage from somewhere deep inside.

Logan grinned at her with the eyebrow up.

“That’s right darlin’.”

“Ah just don’t know if ah can handle the emotional toll is all.”

“I can’t lie, I don’t know if I can either, but we are in this together. Now, let’s get this done so you and I can make out in your old bedroom,” he moved his eyebrow in a silly suggestive manor.

“Logan! Not in mah parents’ house. Ah’m sure they won’t even let us sleep in the same room. Not until we’re hitched with a ring on mah fingah.”

Logan gave her the eyebrow… “Try me.”

“Ah know ya wanna be with yer girl but, not in this house.”

“Don’t make me beg, baby.”

“Alraht, ah’ll come up with somethin’ aftah they git to bed. Besahds, ah’m on that tahm of the month, remember?”

“So? We don’t have to do, ‘it’, Marie. We can do other things.”

“Ah know, we’ll just hafta be really quiet. Mah room is right next to the master bedroom. The guest room is down stairs near the kitchen.”

“You could sneak out the window couldn’t-cha?”

“Maybe, depends.”

“Maybe, depends on what?”

“Whether you’re a good boy or not. Now, go pull into the driveway.”


Logan groaned as he started up the engine and shifted it into drive. He drove down past the four homes and pulled up to the front of Marie’s childhood home. When Logan killed the engine, got out of his side of the vehicle and went around to Marie with the bottle of wine he picked up on the way. He thought it might be a bit classier than just buying a boxed wine. He opened her door, just in case they had an audience. He knew he had to be on his best gentlemanly behavior. They quickly made their way to the front door where Marie rang the bell.


“Prissy, can ya get the door? Ah’m stuck here in the den,” he hollered.

He was busy working on a model that was supposed to be a replica of the pirate ship of Blackbeard.

“Sure hon,” Priscilla called out from the laundry room. “Be raht there.”
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked it!!! Please let me know! Then hit next for more fun!