Author's Chapter Notes:
Correction... This is the chapter with the good stuff...

WARNING: Make-Up Sexual Content!!!

More wedding stuff too.

ENJOY!
Logan closed his eyes and there in the darkness he found Charles there. He held a candelabrum with 4 white candles lit. Together the two men walked to what looked like two doors made of adamantium ethereally illuminated. The task they were about to engage seemed impossible. Behind the adamantium door they stood in front of held all the recently gained memories, and in the other, the animal…


Marie's Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
7:00 P.M.

After Logan spent some time working with the Professor, he went to Marie’s room against the advice Charles gave him. He wanted to see if she’d at least consent to having dinner with him. He needed to see Marie and apologize for hurting her. He tried to open her door and found it locked. Not to be ignored, he knocked; his fist heavy on the door. Still, no answer. He scented the air and found salt water. She had been crying but the scent had faded greatly. Logan couldn’t hear her heart beat so he left her room. Where was she? He asked around once more and the general consensus of the persons inside was that no one had seen her. In fact, the only person to have seen her all day besides him was Charles. He’d checked inside and his search came up fruitless so he decided to tackle the outdoors. The Wolverine growled in approval. He wanted the chance to have a good hunt. It would be dark in less than an hour and if she was injured, she could go into shock in the cold night air. He picked up her scent not too far away. So, he followed it down the pathway to the stables. When he arrived, the building was locked. Through the office he went and through to the stalls. He called out her name, but no reply. He went down to the other end, checking every stall until he came to Gandalf’s pen. It was empty… Where would a giant Shire horse like him go? The gate wasn’t busted, so he hadn’t escaped…

When Logan left the stables he let the animal fully take over. He pulled off his shirt and there standing in his jeans, he snarled as he scented the air, caught the aroma of Marie, and the behemoth of a horse. They went into the woods. So, Wolverine began to run into the darkening forest, his nose lead the way… About a half an hour after the light faded, he found her scent strongest about one football field away, in a clearing, staring up into the night sky, the moon just a sliver in the heavens. Soon the new moon would be coming.


Mansion Forest Grounds
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
8:30 P.M.

Marie was slowly ambling along on Gandalf’s back, when out of the blue; the bottom of her right foot began to itch. She spent a good amount of time out in the trees and hardly noticed that it was getting dark. When it got dark, she looked up at the stars and tried to find her favorite constellations. She never heard the Wolverine sneak up on her… Suddenly, behind her she heard a great howl in the night air and panic set in. Gandalf went on full alert and wildly began turning his ears trying to hear the nearing foe. Marie tried to keep calm for the horse, because she didn’t want to fall from his great height. Her heart began to pound, what if Victor had broken into the school property? What if wolves had come from the surrounding area? The school was surrounded by forests so it wasn’t a stretch for a wild animal to enter the school grounds. Marie turned on her cell phone’s flashlight to the strongest beam to search the tree line but didn’t see a soul.

“Who’s there? Ah have a weapon, sugah… Ah ain’t afraid to use it… Come out.”

Then suddenly she found herself falling backwards off the horse, someone had a grip on her. So, she began to fight.

“Put meh down now, don’t make meh use mah weapon,” she screamed.

A warm breath blew on the back of her neck. It sent chills down her spine…

“I’d like to see you try,” the stranger growled before he brought his mouth down on her neck.

Instantly, she knew it was Logan so she relaxed some… When he roughly cupped her breast in his large palm from behind, she knew… It wasn’t Logan but the Wolverine that had a hold on her. She turned on Logan’s healing and fixed the mark the animal put on her neck before she turned and caught him by surprise in the dark. Her cell phone’s brightness timed out and went into sleep mode. They were in almost total darkness but for the small sliver of moonlight. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard, tried to become the dominant one. Then she put a leg between his and curled it as she pushed his torso backwards. Marie had him distracted enough that she took him off balance and abruptly they fell to the grass below their feet. When he regained his air, he growled at her and she continued kissing him senseless.


The animal got the upper hand and flipped her under him. He licked her neck where he’d bit her, still slightly sensitive after the healing and she moaned. He began to tug up on her shirt as he tried to distract her with his kisses. They were hungry and demanding, barely bruised her lips. She healed the evidence quickly. She helped him and took off her top; her white bra looked ethereal in the faint moonlight. He began to lick her body again, from her neck and beyond. A sensual tongue bath; the sandpaper feel of his tongue stroking her flesh made her feel like her blood was on fire as it flooded to womanly areas below the belly button. Marie moaned again and brought her fingers to stroke his scalp. He began to purr… Then her pants were open and she felt his tongue lap her skin below her belly button. She knew what was coming next… But something was different about the Wolverine this time; he was being gentler with her now than when he attacked her that morning on their bed. Just to check what was going on with him, she opened the telepathic mutation from Charles and listened to the thoughts coming from the animal. Very simple thoughts…

‘Marie soft. Marie mate. Marie not omega,’ she heard him repeat like a mantra in his mind.

At first Marie didn’t understand the omega comment, but then she remembered a few things Hank taught her about wolves in his college level biology class. The ‘omegas’ were the low ranking member of the pack that bore the brunt of the pack’s aggression. Now she understood the animal’s attacks. Somehow, the Wolverine saw her lower than an alpha or beta mate because she’d kept him from finding out his past. So, when he attacked her, he was unleashing his aggression. And now, the animal was trying to make up for the mistake. She considered trying to talk with him but, right then all she could probably get out of him was caveman speak, grunts and growls.


The Wolverine gripped her jeans and began to tug them down quickly as he placed butterfly kisses and licked upon her flesh, from her loins to her ankles. He got rid of the offending barrier of her combat boots, and jeans. He couldn’t see her white panties matched the bra and he brought his mouth back to her chilled but inflamed skin. He licked and butterfly kissed just under the elastic band of her underwear. Then the animal hooked the sides with a couple fingers and helped her free of them. Wolverine growled in approval when he smelled the sweetness coming from the apex between her thighs. She arched her back after he brought that warm sandpaper feel of his tongue to her folds. He couldn’t see that she sucked in and bit her lip as it felt like her body flew ten ways at once. He pulled the cups of her bra down, brought that rough warm tongue to her nipples, and quickly stroked them a few times before he went back to the tasty warm spot.

“Ohhh, sugah… Ah need you,” she pleadingly moaned.

The animal seemed to sense what she wanted. He grunted and acquiesced to her request.


Marie suddenly felt the weight of Logan’s body covering hers. She felt his heat, nakedness, and she threw her legs over his widely spread thighs. Then he surged inside her and she cried out in pleasure; the animal began to rut as she groaned and sucked on her lower lip. Oddly enough, they didn’t kiss much, as if there wasn’t a need for it. They were both into how they felt in their bodies. Her bare feet on the grass, her toes began to curl, as her hips met his at each flow of power and relaxed at every ebb.

“Oh gawd, sugah. Ah love you,” she cried out as he quickened the pace of his thrusts.

She was so careful not to mention Logan’s name to the animal because she didn’t want to upset him. She curled her arms around his back and held on as hard as she could. As Marie felt her coil tightening, she used her nails on his back and bit his shoulder. Abruptly, the Wolverine suddenly roared and they came together, both panting hard for air. She felt his warm salty essence fill her womanly haven as he gave her his last thrusts. He collapsed on top of her shortly after, his arms cradled her. Marie had never felt so cared for and loved. And thoroughly fucked… After the attack earlier in the day, she was plucked. She wasn’t sure she could make it back to the stables.

‘Marie alpha. Marie mate. Marie safe. Marie happy. Marie loved,’ she heard from the animal’s thoughts.

And as she looked up at the stars that night she wondered if she spoke simply on a more primal level when he was the animal, would it help them through the attacks and rough patches while watching the movie? As her breaths adjusted to his breathing rate, she wondered where Gandalf was. The giant species of horse was about twenty feet away, munching on some grass. When she heard soft snoring in her ear, she knew Logan was asleep and so she decided to catch some zees with him softening, still buried inside her. Marie knew that when Logan woke up, he’d make sure they made it to a warm bed somewhere after he’d seen to Gandalf’s care.


Caldicott-Howlett Apartment
Thornwood, NY.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
6:30 A.M.

Logan was on his back on the bed with Marie on his chest, her head over his heart. Finally, spring break had come to the school. Now almost over since they had made it to Hump Day, only two more days off from working with students. Remy and Jubilee, with Chloe had taken a large group with them to New Orleans on a spring break educational trip. The couple were taking them around town and sharing the history all around them. They were due back on Saturday to give the students time to unwind and unpack before school started back up on Monday. After that night out in the forest with the Wolverine, Marie had agreed to take a recess from watching the film of Logan’s past for a short while. So they focused on more wedding related things instead.

“Hey sugah, just think. Ah two years from today we’ll be goin’ on our honeymoon…”

“Yeah, speaking of honeymoon… Where do ya wanna go? Just a few hints.”

“Hmmm. Ah’ll get back to ya later on that.”

“Kurt’s on board. He just needs details from Ororo.”

“Ah can’t believe she’s got us a place and already got the deposit in. She says it looks great and it’s not going to cost us a thing. But she said she and the planner don’t want us to know where it is yet.”

“That’s our ‘Ro.”

“What do we have left to get to her? Ah’ve forgotten.”

“Flowers? No, I think we’re good. I mean she’s handled everything so far. We’ve done our colors, flowers, got the minister, the place for the weddin’, and party. I guess all we have to do is plan our honeymoon.”

“What about your tuxedo? Ah’ve noticed ‘Ro goin’ around with a clip board lately. She’s been takin’ money and checks. You don’t think there’s another pool goin’, do ya,” asked Marie as she got up and put her robe on to go make breakfast.

“I don’t know. Have you asked around?”

“Ah asked Hank and he wouldn’t tell me. Or at least he didn’t know all the details of what she was up to.”

“I cornered Hank and got the same answer. He said that Ororo might rip off his legs tornado style if he told me.”


“Ah don’t know, but ah do know that ah don’t like it. Ah mean, shouldn’t we know where we’re gettin’ married? Ah don’t know if ah just wanna be one of those brides that just shows up to the weddin’. Ah forgot. Did ah pick mah weddin’ party? Ah know Ororo is Head Bridesmaid. Ah know it’s supposed to be Bride’s Matron because she’s married, but Jubes is Matron of Honor. Ah didn’t want to bet them crossed. Just remembered, you have to choose your Best Man and Groomsmen,” she said as he watched her put her silly Snoopy slippers on her feet.

“I know; I just have to choose. I mean between Hank, Bobby, Peter, Chuck, Remy… How can I pick a Best Man? It rightfully belongs to Victor, but I can’t take the risk of invitin’ him to the wedding.”

“Easy… Your Best Man is Hank,” Logan looked at Marie. “How’d you arrive at that idea?”

“Well, think sugah, you hate Remy and Bobby’s guts. Pete has a hard time layin’ off the vodka, and Charles is already… Well okay, maybe it wasn’t so easy. But you and Hank are both feral. How many do-yah think we should have in the party?”

“How many do you want,” Logan asked dialing up Hank and Ororo’s room at the school.

“How ‘bout four a piece? So far ah’ve got Ororo as Head Bridesmaid, Kitty is a Bridesmaid, Chloe, and Jubes are mah Maid and Matron of Honor.”


“Hello,” he heard on the other line before he could catch Marie’s answer as she left their bedroom for food.

“Hank, it’s Logan.”

“Good Morning, my friend. What can I do for you?”

“Would you, um… Would you be my best man?”

“Logan, I’d be honored.”

“Good, great. By the way, Marie’s moved the date to the fourteenth.”

“Oh, does my other half know?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“I am honored that you asked me and I accept. I have to go now, the offspring is calling. Oh and Logan one more thing, give our Marie a good morning greeting, for me.”

“I will. Bye.”


“Well, what did he say?”

“He accepted and said to give you this…”

Logan pulled Marie up from her seat at his feet. He cupped her face with his hands and gave her a kiss on each cheek and a big hug. Immediately, the kisses grew and the hug pulled her back into bed for the rest of the morning. The breakfast Marie made, sat neglected on the dresser.


Westview Mall
Westchester, NY.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
12:00 P.M.

“Thank you Jubes, for meetin’ meh for lunch.”

“Sure chica. What can I do for you? How’s it comin’ with the venue for the wedding?”

“Ah still don’t know where but, it’ll be April fourteenth.”

“You moved the date? Does Ororo know? You don’t know where your wedding is? Isn’t that a little strange? I mean I know Ororo was organizing it, but shouldn’t you know by now?”

“You’re raht, but ah’ve been so busy with the students, dealing with Logan, and the Wolverine. Ah’ll have to ask later.”

“You do that… Now, feed me chica, we’re starving.”
Chapter End Notes:
How'd it go? Do you need a cold shower yet? Well, go take one. Then come back and let me know what you think! Thanks for your reviews!