Author's Chapter Notes:
Where to start? My apologies for the somewhat delayed update. Have I mentioned that smut is hard? Well, it is. And boy, is this chapter smutty. It was a long 26 chapters to get here and sometimes I thought we'd never make it, but we have finally arrived at Smuttytown, and I would not want to skimp on y'all. It was actually listed in my outline as "smutty smutty smut smut," and that's exactly what it is. So, here it is, all 3000+ words of it. Pure smut with no redeeming features whatsoever, so if you are opposed, feel free to skip ahead to the next chapter. If you are not so opposed, however -- enjoy!
She felt the slow smile spreading across her face. “Two hours. And I don’t want to waste a second.”

Heat flickered through his eyes, a slight rumble rising up from his chest as he met her lips again. He tasted of woods and coffee and pure Logan, and she tried to memorize the feel of his mouth on hers, the taste of him on her tongue.

His kiss was slow, languid even, and she wound her hands in his hair, trying to deepen it. His lips moved to her throat, trailing desultory kisses. She gave up on trying to pull him closer, her hands moving to fumble frantically with his buttons instead.

“Easy, darlin’,” he said, his words mumbled into the skin of her neck as his fingers came down to twine with hers.

“Logan...” she said, trying to tug her hands away impatiently. “We’ve only got...”

“Shhh...” A quick bite to her collarbone silenced her words in a gasp of pleasure. He lifted his head to look at her, his eyes hot and dark. “We’ve got all the time in the world. Let me make this good for you, darlin’.”

Then his lips took hers again, drowning any response she might have had with a rush of slick heat that sent shivers through her body. In the end, all she could do was murmur her assent, letting her body melt into his as he savored her slowly, his mouth alternately coaxing and demanding.

She swung one knee over until she was straddling his lap, both of them groaning at the feel of their bodies fitting so perfectly together. She brushed her hands over his stubbled jaw, enjoying the novel sensation as it tickled every sensitive nerve ending in her fingertips.

Her hand wandered down the corded muscle of his neck to his shoulders. His tongue continued to move against hers in easy, languorous strokes, but she felt the tension in the muscles of his shoulders, bunched taut with restraint under the thin layer of flannel.

“Logan.” She couldn’t help saying his name again, and the breathy sound of it seemed to spur something in him as well. He closed his eyes and dipped his head, pressing his forehead hard against the skin of her neck, breathing in her scent.

“Marie. My Marie.” His voice was soft, raspy with emotion, the sound of it causing her heart to turn over. He looked up again, and there was something new in his eyes -- a vulnerability that she had never seen before.

“You have me in your head, Marie. You know what I am, probably better’n anybody. Are you sure this is what you want?”

She brushed her fingers down his cheek again, still amazed by the sight of her skin bare against his, the feel of nothing between them. “I want this, Logan. I want you. Everything that you are.”

He shut his eyes at her words, relief and some other stronger emotion warring for precedence in his expression. She felt his hands shaking a little where they gripped her waist, and she realized this was new for him too -- being with someone he cared for in this way.

Then he was standing, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck as he walked toward the bedroom. She placed a hard, sucking bite at the base of his neck, making him stumble, and she giggled.

With a mock growl he took her mouth again, kissing her hard and deep this time until her head spun. The next thing she knew he was sitting on the bed and she was straddling him again. His warm hands snuck in under the hem of her shirt, brushing up and down her sides and then pressing firmly on her lower back to grind her against him.

This time he didn’t stop her as her hands pulled at the buttons of his shirt. She spread the fabric wide, pushing it off his shoulders, admiring the play of his muscles as he shrugged it the rest of the way off. Then her hands were exploring his chest -- the crinkle of his chest hair through his thin cotton undershirt, the taut line of his ribs.

She ran her hands up under the undershirt as well, watching him shiver as her palms brushed over his abdomen. She pushed the shirt up, her thumbs skimming over his nipples, ripping an involuntary grunt from him.

Her world spun and then she was lying on the bed, his body a dark shadow above her. His warm lips kissed down her throat, trailing fire, his hands deft on the buttons of her shirt as he kissed every inch of skin he exposed. Then he was kissing down her belly, his tongue dipping teasingly into her navel before he unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down her hips and off her legs.

She sat up, her hair falling down around her shoulders. She took a moment to memorize the sight of him -- his hair rumpled from her fingers, his eyes hot with lust, his bare chest heaving. She reached for the buckle of his belt and then hesitated.

“Marie?” His fingers brushed gently down her cheek, and then tilted her chin up until her eyes met his. “Is this goin’ too fast for you?”

“No!” She shook her head emphatically. “It’s just...” She stopped, fumbling for the words.

He pulled her in against his bare chest, his fingers brushing soothingly through her hair. “Tell me, baby.”

“I just...I don’t want to disappoint you. Before...when I was going to...” She felt the blush rising up in her cheeks, remembering what she had so callously offered him the last time she was in his bed. She heard a low rumble in his chest and knew he was remembering as well.

With a deep breath she forced herself to go on. “I had planned to...you know...look at your memories, to see what you liked. But I can’t until my mutation comes back...”

The rumble deepened and she stopped, unsure of his reaction.

He took her face in his hands, the intensity of his gaze stealing her breath, making her heart hammer in her chest.

“I don’t want that, Marie. Fuck...I can’t stand the idea of you seein’ me with those other girls, who didn’t mean a damn thing to me. You’ll know what I like because I’ll tell you, and you’ll tell me what you like.”

The expression in his eyes was open, searching. “We’ll learn each other, Marie. I don’t want you tryin’ to be like someone else. I don’t want anythin’ but you.”

His words made her heart soar in her chest, her doubts and fears disappearing like fog in the sunshine. She pounced on him, seeing his eyes widen briefly before she landed on top of him. Her lips clung to his, their legs tangled together.

This time there was no hesitation as she yanked at his ridiculously big belt buckle, pulling the strap completely free of the loops. She reached for the top button of his jeans, and his hands caught hers again.

She looked up at him, confused, and caught her breath at the expression in his eyes.

“Trust me, Marie,” he said, and she let him push her back down to the mattress, his hands linked with hers at her sides as he kissed her slow and deep.

His big warm hands moved to the clasp of her bra, pulling it open, peeling the straps from her shoulders. His eyes blazed gold as he looked at her, cupping her breasts gently in his hands, breathing his admiration against her skin.

“You’re so fuckin’ gorgeous, Marie.”

Then his lips were on her breasts, nipping softly, sucking almost to the point of pain and then laving gently, sending shocks of lust flickering through her body. Her hips bucked reflexively, and then his hand was there, pulling off her panties as his stubbled jaw rasped over the sensitive skin of her belly.

Her eyes widened as she realized what he meant to do and then his mouth was on her and she was lost, drowning in sensation. She gripped the pillow under her head tightly, squeezing her eyes shut. Every nerve and muscle in her body was shuddering, straining toward the point where his talented mouth teased and licked and suckled.

She turned her head into the pillow, trying to muffle her cries, and almost sobbed when she felt him suddenly stop. She opened her eyes to find his gaze on her, dark and hot, as he slowly shook his head.

“Nuh uh, baby. Don’t do that. I wanna hear you. Let me hear you come for me.”

Then his mouth was on her again, lapping harder than before, and she couldn’t help but obey. The wordless cries and urgent, incoherent little noises seemed to drive him on. His arms came up to brace her thighs wide, his hands pulling her harder into his mouth.

“That’s it, baby. Let it happen,” he muttered against her slick skin. “Come for me. Just for me.”

She felt one thick finger, and then two slide deep and hot into her and that was all she needed. He growled low against her and then she was coming hard, shuddering and shaking, feeling nothing but the slow glide of his fingers and the deep warmth of his tongue as the wave rushed over her.

Her mind hazed for a bit, and when she floated back to awareness he was snuggled next to her, his big body wrapped around hers, his fingers tracing gentle patterns on her belly.

“Holy fuck,” she said in wonder, and he chuckled.

She turned toward him, tracing a hand over his stubbled cheek. His amusement fled, his eyes darkening again. She pushed him onto his back and this time he gave her free rein, letting her hands trace over his chest.

This was something she had never realized, in all her dreams about being touchable. Not just how good it was to be touched, but how unbearably sweet it was to touch Logan -- to see his every reaction. Feeling his muscles bunch as she skimmed her palms down his arms, his nipple ruche under her tongue as he hissed in pleasure. Watching his eyes close and his body flex uncontrollably into her touch as she opened his jeans and released him hot and hard into her hand.

“Fuckin’ hell, Marie,” he groaned as she took her time, feeling every texture, exploring the shape and weight of him. It was intimidating and yet fascinating, seeing how much she could affect him, watching his face tighten seemingly in pleasure-pain as his body twitched and hardened almost unbelievably in her palms, a bead of sweat traveling down his temple to disappear into his sideburns.

This freedom he gave her -- restraining himself ruthlessly while she explored his body -- was somehow more intimate than anything they had done so far. He was at her mercy, leaving himself vulnerable to her whims, and she wanted nothing more than to please him to the edge of madness.

She nuzzled into him, and then took his cock into her mouth -- tasting him, suckling and licking as he writhed and growled underneath her.

“Jesus fuck, baby,” he panted. “Please, darlin’...I need...”

She pulled him deep, sucking hard, experimenting with how much she could take. A slight scrape of her teeth had him shuddering. A strangled groan escaped him and then he was inexorably pulling her up his body, kicking off his jeans.

He reached for the nightstand, and she caught his hand in hers, blushing at the question in his eyes.

“At the lab. They gave me a shot. You don’t need...”

Her words stuck in her throat as his eyes flashed golden and feral with rage at the thought of what they had done to her, and why they had likely taken such a step.

She rubbed a hand soothingly down his back, slightly alarmed at his expression. “It’s okay, Logan. I just...if we don’t need it, I don’t want anything between us. This time.” Much as she tried to push the thought away, she couldn’t help how her heart clenched with sadness to think of all the precautions they would have to take in the future.

Her sorrow seemed to bring him back to himself, as she saw the anger fade into concern. He nuzzled her neck gently, kissing up to her ear.

Determined not to let the bitter thoughts spoil this moment, she turned her head to intercept him, her mouth greedily taking his. He growled hungrily into her mouth, returning her kiss with equal fervor, his hands running up and down her body.

He tumbled her until he was spread out over her, his eyes dark and intent. His skin -- so much skin, naked and hot -- was pressed against every inch of hers. He pressed his forehead to hers.

“My Marie,” he said again, and then he was rocking against her, and then into her.

It hurt a little, and she heard him grit his teeth and press further, and then it hurt a lot.

“Logan...it’s not working,” she said, trying to scoot away.

“Marie...” His voice was strained, raspy. “Trust me, Marie.”

She took a deep breath, and nodded, trying to relax. Another rocking motion from him and he suddenly slid home, the painful intrusion turning back into a slightly uncomfortable stretching sensation as her body adjusted to his.

“Okay, baby?” he asked, his voice still rough and strained.

She released the breath she hadn’t realized she had been holding, and nodded. She shifted a little, and...oh, that actually felt good.

It made Logan groan too, and that made her feel even better. She moved again, and this time he moved with her, rocking gently into her, and...wow, that was better than good.

She pressed up into him seekingly and he started a slow rhythm, a deep glide of his body into hers with a seductive little swirl at the end that sent a wave of heat rippling up her spine every time.

“Logan...” She ran her fingernails down his back, feeling the thick muscles flex and release under her palms as he pushed his body into hers. She threw her head back and then his lips were on her neck, making her shiver.

She felt nothing but him, over and around and inside her, possessing and pleasuring her. This was the culmination of everything he had wordlessly promised her in that containment room. She was his, and he was hers. The thought brought her closer to the edge.

She heard herself as if from a distance, soft urgent utterances that may have been his name. He answered her with low incoherent growls, interspersed with words muttered against her skin.

“Fuck, Marie...so good...so sweet...mine...”

Mine,” she repeated, and the word seemed to make his control slip further. She felt the vibration against her belly as he growled, deep and low, thrusting faster now.

“Oh, god...Logan...please...”

And he growled again, grinding harder into her, deep and hard and so good, so good, so good...

She felt the pleasure build, drizzling through her veins, thick and sweet as honey. His hand pulled her thigh higher up against his hip, his body pressing that much deeper. She was so close, and yet she wanted more, needed more of him. And somehow, some part of her, knew just what to do.

She wound her hands into his hair and pulled until his eyes met hers.

Everything that you are,” she said again, urgently. She dug her nails into his back, nipping his shoulder hard. He roared in pleasure, and she felt the last of his control slip. She caught a glimmer of his wild golden gaze, a flash of his ferocious smile. Then he was fucking her hard, his breath huffing hot on her neck as his hungry mouth nipped and licked the salty sweat from her skin.

She closed her eyes as his rough, uncontrolled movements caused the pleasure to coil tighter and tighter in her belly. One more growl from him, a deep stroke of his body into hers, and she was suddenly there. The glide of his sweat-slicked skin warm against her, the luscious friction of his body moving in hers, the scent and sound and feel of him...

She threw her head back, her spine arching with the blinding intensity of the explosion as she shuddered and keened, crying his name out into his skin. Dimly she heard a metallic snick as his claws snapped out, and then he was roaring again, his teeth at her neck, his body pulsing deep inside hers.

She clasped him tightly, never wanting to let go, and he seemed to feel the same, still churning into her slowly, growling from time to time as the aftershocks rocked them both. Finally they both stilled, their breath heaving, their skin slicked with sweat.

He rested his forehead against hers for a moment, and then rolled them so she was sprawled across his chest.

She pressed her cheek against his skin, listening to his heartbeat thumping strong and steady against her ear.

“Marie?” his voice rumbled. “Did I...are you okay?”

She lifted her head, her smile wide enough to turn the concern in his eyes to amusement.

“I’m fucking fantastic,” she reassured him, kissing her way up his neck until she reached his lips. “Just calculating how long that took,” she teased between kisses. “By my reckoning that’s only half our time gone.”

He huffed his laughter against her lips, and then ran his hands slowly down her back from her shoulder blades to her hips.

“Well then,” he growled, pressing up into her, making her gasp as she felt him harden and lengthen in her body. “Let’s see how many times I can make you come in the next sixty minutes.”
Chapter End Notes:
Please review! :-D