Pulling into the driveway of the mansion, I thought I was going to pass out. But something else took over me as I parked the bike and opened the front door to the mansion. I scanned what I could see, and there was no sign of her. Or anyone for that matter. “Logan.” Storm stepped down the stairs gracefully. “Hey Ro. How you holdin’ up?” She shrugged, “Not too shabby. How are you Logan?” I shifted my bags weight to my other shoulder, “Keeping together. Thought I’d come back and…” Scott entered the room, and glared at me through his glasses, “Join the team.” I heard him scoff. “So, where exactly is everyone?” Storm looked behind her, through the windows, “During nice weather, they go outside and enjoy it.” I nodded, “Ahh. Well don’t be hostile, show me to my room?” Storm laughed, and led me upstairs.

“Hope it’s accommodating.” Storm said as she opened the door.

“I figured you’d just put me back in my old room.”

She scanned the large room, “That one’s taken. Not long after you left, we aquired a new member of the team.” “Oh,” I asked, raising my eyebrows. “His names Gambit. Picked him up in New Orleans not too long after you took off.” She walked over to the window and glanced out, “You’ve missed a lot.” I stepped over and looked, too. I saw a very familiar body, although taller, will long dark hair, and short gloves on, revealing shining skin. She looked to her side, and a white streak of hair blew in the wind. It was her. And she was smiling, holding hands with a taller boy, with reddish hair. “That’s Gambit.” Storm said. She always knew exactly what I was thinking, and she wasn’t even a damn telepath.