Author's Chapter Notes:
I switched perspectives. I know it's a little slow going, but we need to know all the characters before this goes anywhere important.
“Lighten up, kid. Just tryin’ to have a laugh.”
He scoffed, and then finally looked up, “Kinda hard to have a laugh when your heart’s ripped in two.” Oh shit, here we go. “And what caused this?”
“Probably the same person who you came back to see.”

ROGUE

Just as things were becoming perfect for me. Of course, he had to come back and ruin it.

Well, I never said I didn’t like it.

It felt so good to see his face again, smell his shirt, feel his warmth.



“Coming to bed, babe?”
Remy was already in bed, waiting for me. Now I felt guilty, getting in bed with him, while the only man on my mind was Logan.

Of course he’s going to fuck this all up.

I opened the door, turned off the bathroom light, and climbed into bed. “Mm, baby why so tense?” He started to rub my back that was turned to him. I had barely heard him, “Hmm?” He tugged on my shoulder, hinting for me to turn to him. “Baby, do we need to leave?” This caused me to turn and face him, giving him a puzzling look. “Come on baby, we can’t just live here forever.” “Remy, I’m in no hurry to leave this place. You know that.” He nodded, “I know baby, I know. You love the kids, the teachers, the building. Hell, I’m pretty sure you love the flowers and trees too. But what happens when we want to expand? Have kids? Our own place?”
What was he thinking? We’ve never talked about our future before.
“Why all the sudden talk about our future? Sugah, I thought we agreed to take it slow. We’re young.” He let out a huge breath, and kissed me, “You frustrate me so much Rogue.”

Rogue.
“Night, Remy.” I turned my back to him again, and closed my eyes.

I woke up the next morning, and Remy wasn’t there. I stepped carefully to the bathroom to shower, and found his note.

Off to the city for the day. Sorry about last night, see you when I get back, should be soon.
Remy.

Like every other obsessed, in love girlfriend, I should be upset. Depressed. Sad, that my boyfriend wasn’t near.

But I wasn’t.
I was relieved. This gave me time to go catch up with Logan. To see how he’s really been, how his trip was, and if he had a girl on a leash yet. I got myself ready and clothed, and walked down to the main room. “Morning, Rogue.”
“Hey Storm. Where’s Logan?”
“Who cares.” Scott. I shot him a dirty look, but he wasn’t looking at me. Of course he was going to be a pain in the ass.
“Rogue, I think he’s out in the garage.” “Thanks.”

Truth be told, there he was working on the bike. HIS bike. It wasn’t the same bike he left with. I opened the door, and his head shot up. “Er, hey. Sorry, did I disturb ya?” He jumped up and wiped his hands off, “No, no. Just workin’ on this ole bike. ’48 Panhead, traded it with the one I had to an old man in Canada. Nice, huh?”
Like I knew stuff about motorcycles! I nodded absentmindedly, “Yeah, very cool. How was your trip?” Logan just stared at his bike, “Not as helpful as I would have liked. But, I’m done with the past. After all, it is the past, isn’t it?” He smirked at me.

Did he really mean it like that?

He pulled up a stool for me, and sat back down on his bucket, “How ya been, darlin’?” “Didn’t we already have this discussion yesterday?”
Logan chuckled once, and looked down, playing with his rag, “You’re right. Skip the boring stuff.”
“So, meet anyone new?” He eyed me after I asked that question, but it was one of my most important ones. “Why you askin’?” I shrugged, “Curiousity.”
He had a thoughtful look on his face. I knew he was thinking of the right words to say. “Nope.”