Author's Chapter Notes:
Smut...smut...smut...smut...
teehee ENJOY!
CHAPTER 16 – A great Point of View

He'd been pretty hooked on the discussion. He wasn't one to usually care all that much about science or any other crap like that. But Moira was getting into some deep shit that actually mattered to him more than he'd ever admit.

When Moira came up from D.C. at Storm's request, they'd all been somewhat intrigued by the topic of discussion.  He, however, sat through most of the presentation hanging on every word that came out of Moira's mouth, trying to assess the physical danger to Marie.

When the Popsicle had commented about his own class, Logan hadn't found it necessary to reply. He was the one, after all, with Marie in his bed at night. The little pencil-dick reeked so much of jealousy lately, it was starting to annoy him.

Shouldn't a let her go, he thought smugly. The boy had cared too much about skin contact and not enough about Marie.  She'd never speak badly of Bobby, put he'd seen how much it had cost her -- struggling through the rejection, watching Bobby flinch away from her touch.

That little fuck cost Marie a good couple months of thinking she'd never have a real relationship. Shit, she'd even gone and taken the cure thinking it would make her desirable.

She had no fucking clue just how desirable she was. Even without the ability to touch.

Logan had been pretty damn lucky in the whole scheme of things. He'd started up with her not worried about the skin-to-skin thing.  He had a damn good imagination. He could find all sorts of ways to make her feel touchable without actually touching her.

Yet somehow he knew that it would have been hard to convince Marie of that.  If they hadn’t moved forward before the accident, he knew she would be struggling to accept that he could ever have wanted her before he could touch her.  

And speaking of touching Marie...when Moira's comment about him being a hunter made Marie's scent shift enticingly, his attention had suddenly been drawn away. He could see the blush behind her hand, and he had wanted to bite into her right then and there. He had decided to tease her a little more, and he had been rewarded with a new burst of arousal coming off her. He hadn’t been able to help his grin of self-satisfaction.

He also couldn't keep Hank from noticing. The other feral's reaction had been immediate. The Wolverine inside of Logan would have charged at the competition if he hadn't been aware of the uncomfortable way Hank shifted.

When Moira had moved on, leaving them all slack-jawed at just how close Marie was to a Class Five, he had heard her heart rate go into overdrive, had scented the panic coming off of her skin in waves before she had bolted from the room.  

He understood...It had freaked her out, the idea that an inch more power would catapult her over to a Class Five. Jesus, it freaked him out. How was she going to master the sheer amount of power she harbored? How could she do it and stay out of those researchers’ fucking hands?

Then she started going on about being crazy and he was just going to have to put an end to that nonsense real quick. Because she wanted to make love to him. It's all she wanted. And the pressure of all these weeks planning and trying to figure out how to touch her came crashing down. He had to have her... now.

“You make the choice.”

He unhooked his belt, watching her eyes grow wider and her flush grow deeper as she followed the movement of his hands.  He took a deep inhale, her luscious scent washing over him.  Fuck, did she smell good.

“That's what I thought.”

The really great thing about screwing with Marie was how Goddamn well her body would respond. He could say and suggest the most vulgar of things and while her southern upbringing would balk, her body screamed in agreement.

It made for magnificently full-bodied flushes.

She looked like she might have some sort of smart-ass remark but she held it back. And he couldn't help but smirk.

“I'm gonna kiss you now, Marie.” She let out a shaky breath. “And then I'm gonna take those clothes off of you and I'm gonna make you scream my name.”

She actually sucked in a little too much air there and coughed lightly. He leaned in the final inch and kissed her hard, bruising her lips. When he pulled back, noting with satisfaction how swollen her lips had become, he said, “I'm gonna make you feel so good you won't have time to worry about that mutation of yours.”

The hand he'd used to unhook his belt came up and wrapped around the side of her face. She swallowed.

“It's off,” he stated firmly.

She nodded agreement.

“Now just forget about it.”

“Logan...” she began.

“No,” he said without hesitation. “Just forget about it. It's off, you won't hurt me.”

He kissed her again, using his hands to anchor her face in place. She tasted so damn good he found himself ruthlessly devouring her beautiful lips. When he pulled away, breathing heavily, he could feel the rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins. God, he was going have her. The very thought made him so hard he wondered if he'd even be able to last long enough for her.

She hadn't opened her eyes yet, but he didn't mind. She let out a shaky breath and that sweet tongue of hers dipped out of her mouth and ran lightly across her bottom lip. He growled and swooped down again.

This time, he wrapped one arm arm around her lower back and pulled her in close, crushing her breasts and stomach into his hard chest. She mewled into his mouth and he felt his self-restraint waver again. If she kept making those kind of sounds, he was going to fucking lose it.

Her hands ran through his hair and wrapped around his neck, anchoring herself to him. He ran a hand up her back under her shirt and gloried in the feel of her soft skin. He had to see that skin, taste it.

He pulled his mouth away from hers and in one quick swoop reached down to her shirt hem and began tugging it up. She complied readily, raising her arms above her head as he finished pulling it off her.  He noticed how damn sexy it was, the way her long hair came spilling back down her back. He'd always preferred long hair. It not only supplied a fantastic handhold during rough sex but it had a more sensual quality as well. The ends brushed against the edges of her bra and made his imagination run wild.

He shook his head and got back to business. He'd wanted to taste that skin. He knelt down so that his face was even with flat contours of her stomach. Gripping her hips with his hands, he brought his mouth down to her skin and gently kissed her navel.

She sucked in a breath and swallowed with difficulty. “Logan...” She ran fingers through his hair.

“Just focus on my mouth, Marie. Focus on how good it feels, nothin' else.”

He breathed hot air onto her stomach and gently kissed her again. He could feel her stomach muscles contracting and smiled. Slowly, he worked his way sideways until he got to her hip. Her jeans were low-rise, allowing an enticing view of the curve of her hips. Ever so gently, he dragged his teeth across one side.

She let out a small cry of ecstasy and let her head fall back.

“That's what I want to hear,” he encouraged her, and then promptly rewarded her with another drag of his teeth across her ribcage, just under her bra-line. She let out another small cry and he growled in satisfaction.

“That's my girl.”

He worked his way across her stomach and down under her navel, pulling the button of her jeans open so he could kiss lower. When the sound of the zipper caught her attention, he cut off her worried statement with another hot scrape of his teeth against her hip.

She growled. “You're doin' that on purpose.” Her hands were clenching in his hair in a way that shot fire straight to his loins.

He chuckled. “Just tryin' to keep your attention, is all.”

With that he hooked his fingers over the edges of her jeans on either side and pulled them down slowly. He hooked her panties as well and brought them down together to just above her center. She closed her eyes and cried out as he kissed the sensitive skin, dragging his teeth over it teasingly.

Finally, he pulled them down, the scent of her wet core hitting him like sledgehammer. His animal side came rearing up and he bit her hip hard enough to leave a mark. Instead of being alarmed by his behavior, she actually arched into him, one hand tightening in his hair and the other reaching up above her head to grab the door frame.

He yanked her shoes off and finished pulling off her jeans, panties and socks. Tossing them to the side, he looked up to see her breathing hard and staring at him with wanton lust. He could barely contain himself.

He reached over to her chair and dragged it to sit just beside her. Running a hand up her leg, he hooked her knee and lifted her leg, placing it on the chair so she was open for him. She gave a small self-conscious laugh. “Logan, you've got me on display here...”

He growled. “And you're fuckin' hot. So hot and wet for me.” He kissed up her thigh until he met up with soft curls.

He looked up again to see her biting her lower lip and staring avidly at him.

“Like what you see, darlin'?”

She nodded and he finally got to see that blush travel down her neck, chest and down her stomach, fading back into the paleness of her lower abdomen. “So Goddamn amazing,” he muttered before using one hand to rub at her thigh while the other opened up her soft folds. He tasted her wetness...and - Fuck! - did she taste good. Better than he ever imagined she would.

He ran his tongue along her cleft and felt the muscle of her thigh contract. She gripped the doorframe above her more firmly for support and let out a huge breath. “Oh, God...Logan.”

He nuzzled at her, licked, suckled. She was whimpering for him within half a minute. The hand she'd been running through his hair was now gripping his shoulder desperately. “Logan...” She ground out. “I don't know...”

“Don't,” he commanded, momentarily pulling away. “Nothin’ but this, Marie.” He punctuated his statement by dipping a finger into her core and taking her most sensitive spot into his mouth.

Her hips jerked and she almost collapsed. Her head fell back and she let out the most primal feminine groan he'd ever heard. It was animalistic and untamed and he just about lost his mind.

He had to have her. The animal in him was tearing to get at her. He wanted to lift her up against the wall and plunge into her wetness with a savagery that would most likely terrify her.

He stood quickly and managed to hold himself back by mere force of will. She was panting and flushed and smelled so Goddamn ready for him, he once again worried he'd come too fast.

She still wore her bra, and the black lace showed only hints of her creamy skin though it. He pushed her up against the wall, burying his face into the crook of her neck, nipping and biting at the sensitive skin there.

She reached around and dragged her fingers down his back, pushing at the jeans that still clung around his waist. He nibbled down her shoulder, pulling the straps of her bra down her shoulders as he went.

Her creamy skin was soft and flushed and it was so enticing.

“You're so fuckin' beautiful, Marie.”

It brought the most amazingly brilliant smile to her face. His chest tightened and he had to stop and stare at just how much it made her light up. He told himself he'd have to figure out as many ways to make her smile like that as humanly possible. He'd do anything to see that smile on her.

He pushed a strand of platinum hair behind her ear and then ran his hand down to brush against her neck. “I love you.”

And damn. He didn't think it possible for that smile to get any more beautiful.

She reached up on her toes and kissed him tenderly. When she pulled away, she said “I love you.”

This was going to kill him. The very fucking idea that he could have something like this, that he could lose something like this...fuck.

The panic that took hold of him was heart-stopping. “This is it, you got me? This is me and you. No going back.” He was going for a confident statement, but even he heard the pleading question in his tone.

She nodded and kissed him again. This time, though, her kiss was hard and possessive. She pulled away roughly and kissed up his cheek to his ear. And then the little temptress whispered a fierce, Mine into his ear before claiming him with a bite just below his ear.

He was gone. He took her mouth with a growl. Grabbing her around the waist and spinning her around, he walked her back to the bed.

God, with just the simplest of words, she'd driven him up the edge of madness. They fell to her bed in a tangle of limbs, he trying to finish pulling off her bra, and she trying to get his pants off.

Eventually, they were both devoid of all clothing and he was grabbing at her hips and legs, running his rough palms over them as he devoured her mouth. She was moaning and whimpering all at the same time.

He hooked one of her knees around his hip and ground his groin into her belly, already starting the rhythm that would soon lead them to completion.

Her hands were running over his ass and it was driving him mad. He was gonna blow before he even got inside of her. He reached down and grabbed her wrists, pulling them up and twining his fingers into hers just above her head. He pulled away from her lips to growl “mine” and then attacked her neck and shoulder again.

Her shaky gasps were getting louder as her hips rocked against him. Her other leg hooked around his hips too, and he could feel how wet for him she was.

He untangled one of his hands from her desperate grip, using it to position himself at her entrance.

She'd never done this before. He'd need to show her how to move, how to feel every fucking thrust.

He pulled her leg up a little higher on his hip. “Up here...” he told her gently through their heaving breaths. “Keep your hips up like this so you get the right angle.” She nodded. “Keep your eyes on me, Marie. Don't close them. I want to see your eyes, ok?”

She smiled. “As long as you don't close yours.” He laughed hoarsely and kissed her once more.

He pulled away to look at her and pushed himself in. She was fantastically tight. Her hot wetness pulled him in and made him catch his breath.

He read the initial shock in her eyes. But it was followed with a look of dawning surprise as he shifted and the sensation caught her, making her breath catch and her eyes darken with lust.  

“Logan...”

He brought his head down to rest forehead to forehead with her as he began to gently rock in and out of of her. Her words caught in her throat and all she could do was let out little gasps of air.

“Marie...” he breathed almost painfully, her tightness making white hot heat run from his groin up his spine.

He gripped the hand above her head roughly, using his free hand to pull her knee higher, getting as deep as he could. Thrust after thrust, he felt her walls growing tighter and tighter. She started raising her hips to meet his every movement and he thought he might explode from the pressure.

She was making the most amazingly submissive noises and he was eating every last one up. He punctuated each grind of his hips with grunts and growls, watching her bite her lower lip in ecstasy.

Her face flushed and she let out a cry as he felt her contract madly around him, her hand clenching his fiercely. Her orgasm rippled through her body and he couldn't hold it any longer. He buried his face into her neck and let out a long groan as he came so hard he nearly blacked out.

His arm gave out and he let his body sag down onto her. She was still breathing hard, trying to speak through her gasps. “Wow...”

He nodded, his face still buried in her neck. “Mmhmm.”

She laughed softly. “It was good for you too, then?”

He nodded vigorously, though never taking his face from her neck. “Yup,” came his muffled reply. He hadn’t managed to make her scream his name, but he had no intention of giving up on that fun little goal.

She ran her hand through his hair. And no, that wasn’t a purr coming from the general area of her neck.

“I can’t believe I did it. I controlled it...” she breathed.

He grinned and mumbled, “Knew you could.”

They laid there for a while, just breathing each other in. When he found the energy to roll off her and pull her in against his body, her face buried in his chest, he smelled a sudden burst of embarrassment come off of her.

He was suddenly worried he’d hurt her somehow. “What’s the matter?”

She shook her head and groaned. “You can smell me that much?”

He smiled. He could see how someone who didn’t have his level of senses could be a bit shocked. “It’s a pretty damn good smell, Marie. Don’t worry too much about it.”

“But Hank?” She groaned again. “Oh, God.”

He chuckled.  Poor guy. He had all those feral mutations that allowed him to pick up on so many things, but his gentler nature made it almost a hindrance. He didn't depend on those senses as much as Logan did. They didn't complement his personality like they did Logan's.

“He ain’t gonna say two words about it, Marie. It’s just as embarrassing to him. Don’t worry about it.”

She grumbled. “Still. Now I’m gonna be wondering if every time I get all worked up, he’s gonna know.”

He smiled. “Not gonna be able to help it, darlin’.”

She didn’t say anything for a moment. And then...

“Shit.”

His chest rumbled with laughter. Pillow talk with Marie was going to be fun.
Chapter End Notes:
Need a cold shower? *nod* Me too. REVIEWWWWWWW!
Thanks as always to my great BETA doctorg!