Author's Chapter Notes:
Smut and nothin' but. ;-) Maybe not perfect, but I figured you guys might be getting impatient, seeing as it's taken 20 chapter before these two finally got it on. :-D
She kept her legs clasped tightly around his waist, trusting him not to let them fall as they staggered their way up the stairs, shedding clothing as they went.

He shrugged free of the flannel shirt she was pushing off his shoulders with an impatient snarl, his bare arms clamping tight around her hips as she leaned back, frantically yanking her own shirt off over her head.

His eyes were wild, molten gold, as he slammed her up against the wall again only halfway up the stairs, pulling down on the cups of her bra to bare her breasts to his seeking mouth. She wound her hands in his hair, crying out as his teeth scraped against her sensitive skin before he suckled the hurt away, the stubble of his beard rasping the swell of her breast.

“Logan...hurry...” she managed, flexing her thighs so that she was rubbing against him, desperate to get even closer. He raised his head and she captured his mouth, tugging his lower lip between her teeth, reveling in the growl she elicited from him.

Then they were upstairs and she landed on her back on the soft duvet, already pulling her bra off, twisting her hips to shimmy out of her jeans as his eager hands stripped them down her legs.

He stood for a moment looking down at her, his bare chest heaving, his hair tousled from her hands, his eyes dark with desire. She saw him clench his fists, taking in a deep breath.

She reached for him, and then drew in a surprised breath as he stepped back.

“Sugar?” she asked, suddenly uncertain.

She saw his nostrils flare as he breathed deep again. He turned his back to her, the broad muscles shifting and flexing with tension beneath his tanned skin. When he spoke his voice was a harsh growl, barely understandable through his clenched jaw.

“I — I have to get control, Marie.”

Her uncertainty faded. She stood up, taking the step closer to him before running her hand down his tense back from his neck to the hollow at the base of his spine.

“I don’t want controlled, sugar. I want you.”

She didn’t even see him move but she was suddenly flat on her back again on the bed, his weight heavy on top of her, his hands gripping her wrists above her head. She felt the buckle of his belt biting into her belly but still couldn’t help herself from pushing into his body eagerly.

She felt his teeth on her neck — not his usual love nip but a gentle but firm bite combined with a warning growl, demanding her submission. She could feel the beast in him moving closer to the surface, could see him struggling to form words that would otherwise have come so easily to him.

“Marie...” He took her mouth again, voraciously — almost violently — and she scraped her nails down his back, wanting even more.

He pulled away, panting, before burying his face in her neck. “Fuck, Marie...let me do right by you. Make it good for you,” he muttered into the damp skin of her neck.

She felt like every nerve in her body was on fire. She pushed against him again, rubbing shamelessly against the hard ridge in his denim jeans, making them both groan. “It is...it’s so good, Logan. Please...”

He pushed away again, off the bed, and for a second she thought he might actually be leaving. Instead he grabbed her ankles, roughly pulling her to the edge of the bed before looming over her. His eyes were almost completely wild now, a low rumbling growl accompanying every exhale.

She watched, transfixed, as he sprang one claw, tracing the blunt edge over her belly, making her shiver and clench — not with fear but with arousal. He inhaled her reaction, rumbling approvingly, and with two quick flicks cut the panties from her body.

He dropped to his knees on the floor, sliding her further down the bed until her legs were over his shoulders, and then she was lost, flooded with sensation. His mouth was ravenous, his stubbled cheeks scraping her inner thighs as his lips and teeth and tongue consumed her. Her hands grasped at the duvet for purchase, her back arching under the shocks of pleasure that rocked her body with every lick and suckle, every scrape of his teeth.

She couldn’t even form words anymore, little urgent cries escaping her as she writhed in pleasure.

He rumbled his approval again, sending low vibrations skittering up her spine. Her world narrowed until nothing existed but the warmth of his tongue, the scrape of his stubble, and the deep rasp of his voice.

“That’s it, baby,” he panted, cradling her hips in his large hands. “So close.” He pulled her harder into his mouth, lapping at her roughly, growling his words into the slick skin. “Give it to me.”

She felt his words jolt through her and then she was flying, her body shuddering helplessly as waves of pleasure rushed over her. Through the haze of bliss she felt one of his fingers slide inside her and then another, the fullness causing her to clench again, prolonging her release with delicious aftershocks.

She heard him groan hoarsely at the feel of her. He rested his forehead for a moment against her belly, his eyes closing again as he seemed to fight for control.

“Marie...” he ground out. “Need you...need to be inside you now.”

She placed her hand on his head tenderly. “It’s okay, Logan. Stop fightin’ it. I want it too.”

She shivered with loss as his hand pulled free and then she was pushing herself back on the bed, eagerly pulling at his belt as he clambered up after her. She got his jeans unfastened, shoving them down his hips until he was able to kick them off, and then he was naked and hot and hard and exactly where she wanted him to be.

He paused again, cradled between her thighs, his eyes meeting hers, his arms shaking with strain. “You’re sure, baby?” he asked.

“Yes,” she breathed, knowing that he needed to hear it. “Please,” she couldn’t stop herself from adding as she pushed up against him impatiently. He was all hard muscle and hot skin, and she needed him, desperately, now.

Then he was pushing slowly, inexorably into her. She felt her own eyes widen for a moment — she thought she had been more than ready but he was just too big, too much. She felt her body tensing against the invasion, felt the buzz of her mutation springing to life. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on stopping it, just as Logan gritted his teeth and shoved all the way inside her with a harsh groan.

Marie...my Marie...at last...so good...tight wet hot sweet...wants me loves me...mine...

The sudden rush of lust and possessiveness, tempered with concern, swept over her. She realized that the buzz of her mutation was giving her Logan’s feelings, and they were intense, overwhelming. She let them wash over her — joy, and acceptance, and almost unbearably sweet pleasure.

His emotions were so heady, so intoxicating, she was almost reluctant to end the connection between them. Whether it was her body simply adjusting to him or if she had taken a little of his healing as well, the pain had faded, leaving behind only a stretching feeling of fullness. She found with relief that she was able to control her mutation easily, and turned it off.

“Okay, darlin’?” he asked, his jaw tight with strain. She realized he was restraining himself with an effort, waiting for her to adjust. She looked up at him and smiled.
___________________

Logan clenched his jaw tight, feeling his arms shake with strain. God, how amazing it felt to finally be inside her, to make her truly his, knowing that she loved him and wanted him in return. He knew from his fractured memories that he had slept with women — probably countless women — before, but this felt like the first time for them both.

It was taking every scrap of restraint he could manage to hold himself still now that he was deep inside her. The animal was closer to the surface than ever before — had already been called forward by Marie’s declaration of love and fidelity, knowing that she was his and only his. Now combined with the indescribable pleasure of feeling her around him, not to mention the combined smell of Marie and sex and the faintest tinge of blood — he could feel the Wolverine howling to be set free.

Sweat gathered at his temples, the buzz of her mutation teasing him mercilessly, urging him to plunge into her the way he wanted to, but he held back. She was so damn small and there was no denying he was a big guy — as ready as she was he could feel the tension in her body as she fought for control, and even though it would damn near kill him to stop he wouldn’t set back her progress by letting her mutation kick in fully again.

Suddenly he felt her relax, her scent spiking with arousal as the buzz of her mutation ceased.

“Okay, darlin’?” he ground out through gritted teeth.

She looked up at him and smiled, and it was the most beautiful damn thing he had ever seen in his life.

“Yeah,” she breathed. She moved experimentally against him and they both cried out with the sensation.

“Jesus, baby...” He kissed her, soft and swift, and then he let the leash slip a little on his control, moving softly, slowly, rocking into her.

“God, Logan,” she sighed, and his heart sang at the breathy pleasure in her voice. She began to move with him, pushing up in counterpoint to his thrusts, urging him deeper.

“Marie.” He whispered the word like a prayer, his lips against her hair. His mind was hazed with the unbelievable feel of her body, the smell of her skin, the soft little urgent sounds she was making. He closed his eyes against the rush of feeling. She loved him, wanted him, and it was more than he ever thought possible.

He could feel her growing impatient with his steady thrusts, her incoherent cries turning to soft whimpers as her nails dug into his back, demanding more, slipping the leash on his control further. He pulled her knee up, spreading her wider, surging hard and deep into her welcoming body.

He swallowed her cry of pleasure, growling into her mouth in return before kissing her again, hot and delicious. She tasted of cider and desire and the unbearable sweetness of Marie, and he plundered her mouth, ravenous for more.

She was close, so close — he could smell it on her, hear it in the gasp of her voice, feel it in the desperate way she was arching her body, grinding against him. As much as he never wanted this to end he was equally desperate to come, the pleasure gathering at the base of his spine, every muscle in his body straining.

“C’mon, baby,” he growled, urging her on with a quick lick across her lips. “Come for me, darlin’.” The possessiveness of the animal could no longer be denied. “Show me you’re mine,” he demanded harshly, as he pulled her up into his next thrust.

He saw the pleasure start to overtake her — her beautiful dark eyes widening in surprise and then closing in ecstasy as her body fluttered around his rigid length. She shuddered and twisted underneath him, crying out his name, and he was barely able to bite back a roar of triumph.

“Mine,” he rasped, thrusting into her erratically, finally letting himself go, not even realizing what he was saying. “Mine.”

“Yours,” she affirmed breathlessly, the promise in her voice sending him mad with pleasure as he let the rush overtake him.

He grasped the pillow beside her head, his claws springing free involuntarily as he came hard, pulsing wetly into her body even as he continued to push erratically into her. He buried his face in her neck, teeth reflexively marking her tender skin as he shuddered against her, growling with the mindless pleasure of completion.

He felt the gentle buzz of her mutation turn on, sending new shudders up his spine, prolonging the rush unendingly.

“Ah, fuck, Marie...” he ground out, delirious with the the intensity of it. “Jesus, darlin’...”

Almost lightheaded, still shaking with the force of his release, he felt Marie unexpectedly clench and then flutter around him again. He growled with satisfaction as he felt her come in a rush again, triggered by the shared sensation.

He used the last of his strength to roll them, pressing Marie to his chest as his body melted into total relaxation, a slow, deep warmth spreading through every limb.

Mine, he thought again with satisfaction, her words replaying in his mind as their ragged breathing slowly evened out. She wants me to stay with her. She loves me. Just me.

He felt like he was still wrapping his mind around it, but there was no doubting it now. The animal in him recognized the total acceptance of their mating. He wondered if she knew what she was getting herself into. They were bonded now. Mates. For the rest of his life — and from what he had pieced together of his memories and his failure to age a day in the three years he could remember, that could be a damn long time — there would be no other for him. And god help anyone or anything that tried to come between them.

He nuzzled into her hair, breathing in her sleepy, satisfied scent. Her arms tightened around him. She kissed his chest gently, sending a pang through his heart. The joy of having her was shadowed by the fear of losing her. She was so small pressed against him like this, so precious. How could something this good happen to a vicious, worthless bastard like him?

He pushed the thought aside. Maybe this was his reward, for all the shit he could and couldn’t remember. Whatever the reason, he’d spend the rest of his life making sure he deserved it. Making sure he deserved her.

He brushed a hand through her hair tenderly, smiling at the sleepy, happy noise she made in response.

“Sleep, darlin’,” he rumbled, and then took a deep breath. “Love you,” he added softly. He felt her smile against his chest as she slid into sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review! :-D