Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello it's me again! I'll keep this light for this first post. Goodness Gracious would be a series of Rogan vignettes. Don't expect them to make sense, because there will be PWP. :p

Thanks to identityless for her prompts.

Happy reading! :D

"I don't think it's appropriate, Rogue."

"Why?" the brunette asked, feigning surprise. Rogue felt like blushing under his heated gaze, but she ignored it. "Bobby said he always wanted to 'leave a mark' after he died." To drive her point home, she gave the cherry popsicle a lick. As she matted her tongue up the sweetened ice, deep inside she knew that her argument made no sense. And she liked it.

"He was your ex-boyfriend, wasn't he?" Scott Summers asked, avoiding the way she devoured the frozen treat with much gusto. He visibly flinched when she made a slurping sound with her lips. He was clearly confused and distracted.

"Oh come on, Professor," Rogue said, rolling her eyes. It wasn't like she was going to disrespect him. "It's true! Bobby said he wanted his funeral to be fun and–"

"No, Rogue, you are not going to eat that during your eulogy!" Scott exclaimed, and stormed off the room.

Rogue pursed her lips to keep herself from laughing. Sometimes, Scott made it too easy.

"Tight ass."

Don't squirm, Rogue told herself, and bent lower against the counter, making sure he saw just how much he was missing, standing there, and gave the popsicle another suck. Look like you're not doing it on purpose. She shot the only other mutant in the room an exasperated look and stared at the empty doorway where Scott left. "I know, right?"

Logan casually walked behind her and said, "Wasn't talkin' about Scott," and gave her leather-clad behind a hard slap before leaving the kitchen.

Rogue merely squeaked. "Sorry, Bobby," she mumbled mindlessly, and followed Logan back to his room, the cherry popsicle forgotten by the sink.

Chapter End Notes:

Prompt: Bobby's funeral, kitchen, leather

Sorry for the Bobby lovers out there. This was written for fun, not for hate. Please review! ;)