Story Notes:
This piece is in response to the ABC challenge that was issued many moons ago. If you were around during the 'golden era', where peeps and cheetoh smashings abound, then you may remember the challenge. If not, that's okay. The challenge is very simple: Tell a story in which the first letter of the first word of each new sentence scales up and down the alphabet. It's a neat exercise and one that I recommend others give a try.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I've written two ficletts for this challenge before but never one that included Logan and Marie together. I figured it was about time to rectify that. :)
“Any chance I can get a little taste of that, darlin’?”

“Brownies are normally a little too on the sweet side for your tastes buds, aren’t they, sugar?”

“Chocolate’s never too sweet, especially when I get to nibble it off of you.”

“Drizzling chocolate over certain body parts can be even better, I hear.”

“Each part of you is delicious with or without chocolate.”

“Flirt.”

“God you’re sexy.”

“How am I ever going to be able to finish my dessert if you keep looking at me like that?”

“If you ain’t gunna finish it, I can think of a few things we could be doin’ instead…”

“Just a few?”

“Kinda thought we’d start with a few and work our way up to a whole helluva lot.”

“Logan…”

“Marie.”

“Not until I finish my dessert.”

“Or maybe we could take it home with us and I can show ya the proper way to eat in bed.”

“Patience, sugar, patience.”

“Quit torturing me, darlin’.”

“Raspberry sauce would be good with this, don’t you think?”

“Sorry kid, but I’ve got plans for you and none of ‘em involves lingerin’ around here longer.”

“That’s too bad because it sure would be… tasty.”

“Uh… your mouth…”

“Very… tasty...”

“Waiter!”

“Xavier’s not going to be very happy if you slash up these nice employees, Logan.”

“Yeah, well, I ain’t gunna be very happy if soil my pants like a fucking teenager because of the way you keep lickin’ your lips when you fantasize about that sauce.”

“Zipping my lips now, sugar,”

“Zipping huh?”

“You can always unzip me later…”

“Xavier can bitch all he wants but someone’s about to be on the receiving end of my claws if they don’t hurry up and get over here!”

“Waving your steak knife around in the air and growling like that probably isn’t as inviting as you’d think.”

“Viewing you twirling your tongue around that fork of yours ain’t exactly helping my patience though, darlin’.”

“Under normal circumstances I’m sure I’d be a good girl… but this dessert really… is… yummy.”

“That tongue of yours is gunna be the death of me.”

“Sugar, do you still want a taste?”

“Real bad.”

“Quite possibly the greatest thing you’ve ever eaten, huh?”

“Possibly…””

“Oh!

“Nibbling it off of you does make it better.”

“My god….”

“Love the way you get all breathless like that when I touch ya, baby.”

“Kissing--- kissing is oh my God, too…”

“Jesus Christ, Marie…. I want you right now.”

“I think people are starting to stare at us, Logan.”

“How about we give ‘em a show then?”

“Gunna be a great show, I’m sure, but maybe we can take this somewhere a little more private.”

“Finally wunna get out of here?”

“Every bit of me is screaming a firm ‘yes’ to that question.”

“Darlin’, that ain’t all that’s firm.”

“Check please!”

“But what about the raspberry sauce?”

“Another time—right now I just want you.”