Logan and Rogue made it to the restaurant on time and she had finally gotten him in a better mood after Remy's flirting ruined it. Now they were seated across from each other and smiling, her hand in his on the table.

"So you gonna tell me what was in the bag?" he asked grinning.

"What bag?" she feigned ignorance and he laughed.

"The pink one," Logan raised his eyebrow and waited. It's effects on women was legendary. But apparently not on his wife. God, he loved that word. His wife. He was a married man.

Rogue simply shook her head and smirked at him. "No, sugar. You have to wait till we get home."

He pouted, actually pouted, and she had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing. Then again, remembering their honeymoon and the ungodly amount of sexy lingerie and clothing Logan had purchased for her with the excitement of a schoolboy too, it was understandable how put out he was at her keeping her surprise. The man loved dressing her up, then undressing her at his leisure, like she was his own personal Barbie doll. It was adorable and she could just imagine what he'd be like with their daughters when they had some. He'd insist on pink, he was old-fashioned that way, at least when they were babies. He'd probably put them in pretty little dresses and ribbons in their hair and treat them like precious fairy princesses because he sure as hell treated their mama like a queen. Yep, she was one lucky woman.

"Just a hint, baby?" he asked pleadingly with a little smile.

"One hint," she conceded and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. She pursed her lips thoughtfully to ponder which hint to give him then smiled slowly. "It's made almost entirely of lace."

Logan's eyes drifted down her body, imagining all kinds of possibilities where lace could be involved and swallowed hard, feeling his groin tighten with lust. This woman was going to kill him. But damn, what away to go.

"Sugar, how long has your chain been outside your shirt?" Rogue asked him suddenly. He looked down at his dog tags and shrugged.

"I guess I didn't tuck them under," he replied. "Why?"

"You think someone saw your ring?" she asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Logan's eyes narrowed and he sat back in his chair. This secrecy business was getting old and pissing him off. "Would it matter if they did?" he asked slowly, anger clearly in his voice.

"No," she said cautiously seeing how upset her husband was becoming. "We agreed we weren't going to hide it but we weren't going to shout it from the rooftops either. - You want to tell them, though don't you?"

He sighed in frustration and leaned forward, looking away then back at her. "No, I mean yeah I do. I want to tell everyone. Hell, I want to tell complete strangers on the street. I'm happy, baby. You've made me so happy, more than I deserve and you're my wife now. I'm your husband. I want to tell the world. Is that so wrong? Are you ashamed of me?"

That tortured, scared expression on his face broke her heart. She shook her head quickly and came around the table to sit in his lap and wrap her arms around his neck. "Sugar, no. No, I'm not ashamed of you. That'll never happen. And no, there's nothing wrong with wanting to tell people that we're married and happy. I just, I don't want to hear anyone say bad things about you because of how young I am. You know how Scott is and if he starts causing trouble I won't be held responsible for my actions, Logan because I will lay him out."

"Baby, I don't care what people think of me. I love you and we waited till you were legal. I did the right thing by you and my conscience is clear," Logan told her firmly.

"Honey, I know that. You treat me like I'm the most precious thing in the world. I couldn't have dreamed up a better husband in my wildest imaginations," Rogue smiled at him, raking her fingers through his hair lovingly. His gaze was intense and sincere when her eyes met his again.

"You are the most precious thing in the world, to me you are," he said. Then he kissed her and whispered against her mouth. "I love you so much, darlin. There aren't words to measure just how much."

"I know the feeling," she whispered back. "We'll tell them all in the morning, okay?"

Logan nodded and pulled back to look at her, his hands stroking her back. "Thank you, baby."

"Not a problem, sugar. If something's bothering you I want you to tell me. Don't hold out on me, Logan. Honesty and trust, remember?" she asked. He nodded firmly then she stood and went back to her chair.

"It goes both ways you know," Logan reminded her and she nodded. They held hands again and smiled at each other after a moment. "Oh and keep your distance from the Cajun, baby. He's a charmer and an empath and he'll use both to get into your pants if his natural techniques don't work."

"I've been warned," Rogue grinned wickedly then she laughed. "Honestly Logan, who would be dumb enough to try and sleep with your wife?"

Logan thought about that a moment then laughed too. God, he loved her. After they ate and slow-danced a while they drove back home. Finding Remy in their apartment was not the most thrilling thing they could have envisioned when they came through their front door and into their living room busily kissing and taking off each other's clothes. The sound of the Cajun's throat clearing made them freeze and look wide-eyed at each other.

"There's someone here," Rogue whispered against his mouth. He nodded.

"LeBeau," he muttered and turned to look at a very amused Louisianan sitting on their couch.

"Oh don't let me interrupt, homme. The Professor said I could stay in y'all's guest room seeing as we're old friends and everything," Remy told him grinning like the devil.

"Well, we'll just see -," Logan started but Rogue stopped him with a hand on his arm and a look.

"Sugar, there's plenty of room. It's not a big deal. Come on, let's go to bed. You still haven't gotten your surprise, yet," she told him with a teasing smile at the end while tugging him toward their bedroom. "Remy, make yourself at home."

"Yeah whatever she said, Cajun. Oh," Logan stopped at their doorway and turned to look at Remy. "Keep your thieving hands off my wife."

"Wife? Well, you lucky bastard. The others around here don't even know you're a couple," Remy replied smoothly, not surprise at all in his expression which made Logan frown. "I felt her ring through her glove earlier and yours is on that chain there. Don't worry, I didn't spoil the big surprise for y'all. Good night."

"Night," Logan muttered then Rogue pulled him into the bedroom and closed the door.



Once she had him safely inside their bedroom Rogue let go of Logan and went directly to her pink bag in the closet.

"Now sugar, you just get comfortable on the bed there and let me go change."

Logan nodded and began stripping off his clothes and boots while she went into the bathroom to change. He was almost giddy with anticipation. Not that anyone else would ever know that. Nope, just his baby. And he knew he could trust her to keep his reputation as a bad ass intact. It was their one month anniversary tonight and since she had decided to wear something special Logan took out a pair of black silk boxers he'd bought this past week and slipped them on after undressing. He left his dog tags on though, she liked it when he did.

When Rogue came out in a little crimson lace flyaway baby doll, all his blood went south and he gave her a grin so wicked it would put the devil to shame. She gave him a sexy smile and very slowly made her way over to the bed, crawling on all fours over to him and straddling his lap.

"Well, sugar do you like it?" she asked playing with the ribbons tying the top together.

"Hell yes," Logan whispered huskily and he took a deep breath, rubbed his hands in anticipation and grinned again. Now, where to start? Hmm, so many possibilities. Logan finally decided on her belly. He began tracing circles over it with his fingertips, sliding under the lace on either side just to tease her while he leaned forward and placed nibbling kisses on her sternum and collarbone. Those spots drove her wild and he knew it.

"Oh Logan, honey you know me too well," she moaned throwing her head back and grinding her hips in circles against his while her hands roamed his chest and shoulders.

"Of course I do, baby. I'm your husband," he smiled against her skin, his hands coming around her back to dive into that Mayan chocolate and platinum streaked hair of hers. She found it eternally amusing that he loved to play with her hair. Of course, she found it endearing too, just like his enthusiasm for putting her in lingerie, so he let it slide when she giggled now. He silenced it with a searing kiss and plunged his tongue inside her mouth to taste her. "Damn darlin, what you do to me."

Rogue broke the kiss and pulled back to look at him then slid one hand down his chest and belly and under the waistline of his boxers to wrap around his already hard cock. "Sugar, I know what I do to you. I can feel it," she grinned and he laughed. Then she leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "This panties are crotch-less, too honey. Just so you know."

That made his laughter end abruptly and he was suddenly kissing her hard and thoroughly. She helped him get out of his boxers and tossed them aside then he took her hips and sheathed himself in her to the hilt, making them both cry out with pleasure. His hands came up to cup her breasts and massage them.

"Ride me, baby," Logan told her and she started moving in circles and up and down in steady, torturous rhythm on his cock, her hands braced on his chest. He busied himself in ridding her of her lace top and then sat up and suckled each breast in turn until they were sore and erect, now rocking in motion with her.

Their moans, groans and grunts of pleasure grew into screams and roars as they picked up the pace and then Logan flipped her over onto her back and pulled out so he could remove the now soaked panties before sliding inside her again and pounding fiercely. She hooked her legs around his waist and raised her hips to take him deeper, earning her a loud growl of approval. By the time they climaxed, and damn but they came hard, Rogue was sure she saw stars and Logan blacked out for a second, they were covered in sweat and shaking from the force of it. They were also happier than two people had a right to be.
Laying there tangled up together afterward, Rogue ran her fingertips down Logan's chest and belly lazily and said,
"I wonder if Remy heard all that."

"Don't know and don't care," Logan muttered sleepily. "Remind me to write Victoria's Secret a thank you letter."

"Okay, sugar," she pressed a kiss on his left pectoral and then rested her head there. Before long they were both sound asleep.