[Reviews - 9] Printer
In his wildest dreams Logan never imagined being in this position. How on God's green earth did an eternal loner like him end up with more family than he knows what to do with?
Categories: AU
Characters: None
Genres: Action
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2
Word count: 7174 - Hits: 5760
Complete?: No - Published: 12/13/2013 - Last Updated: 01/13/2014
Story Notes:
This bunny first jumped me well over three years ago when I was listening to a fantastic song by the Zac Brown Band called 'Highway 20 Ride'. The song title refers to the drive a single dad makes to 'the Georgia line' to pick up his son for their visits every other weekend. And for some reason, I got to wondering how Logan would handle such a trip and all the emotions inherent in that situation. Initially, I had Marie in the role of ex-wife and mother, but the bunny morphed and now that part is being played by someone else. Without my say-so, and almost against my will, my muse decided that this story would be told in first-person POV by both Logan and Marie...and maybe some OC's as well. Since it's been soooooo looooooong since I've gotten any writing of any kind out of her, I decided not to argue and just let her have her way. So if shifting POV annoys you, blame her and please don't flame me.

1. Chapter 1 by Moviemom44 [Reviews - 7] star star star star star (2736 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Moviemom44 [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (4438 words)