“Wow.” Raven picked at the crusts of her cold toast, staring at the tea pot before her as she processed what Hank had told her of the newcomers. “Time travel.”

“Yeah.” he nodded. “It's a...weird pill to swallow.” He stood and took her plate to the sink, putting off the question he wasn't sure he wanted the answer to.

“So,” she said after a long silence “I guess I should thank that Victor guy, huh?” Hank stiffened and clenched his hand around a butter knife, warping the handle slightly. “I mean, he saved me the trouble of...”

“Would you have?” He asked finally. “If Trask had still been alive, would-”

“I don't know, Hank. Maybe.” Raven slumped over the kitchen table and buried a hand in her hair. “But, when I heard that he was dead...when I knew I wouldn't have to...” she sat up again and wiped at her tired, teary eyes “...I was relieved.” Hank sighed and put a hand on her shoulder.

“That's really good to hear.”

“Thank you.” She put her hand over his and sniffed. “For being nice to me. I know I've been-” Hank cut her off.

“I don't want to think about that right now.” He squeezed her shoulder and took back his hand. “It's late, and we have a hard road ahead of us.”

“Yeah.” She wiped her eyes again and stood.

“Your room is just as you left it.”

“Thanks.”