Story Notes:
flash point (n)
1. something that causes violence or conflict to flare up
2. a critical moment beyond which a situation will inevitably erupt into violence
Author's Chapter Notes:
Dark little smut bunnies have been visiting me over the past week. This is a three chapter story with darkness, adult themes, violence, and *ahem* a healthy dose of smut. Also, this is a much darker Logan than I usually write, with definite dom/sub overtones, so consider yourself warned.
It was the missions involving labs that were the worst.

Not because of the horrific nature of experiments they saw. Not because of the violent deaths that resulted from their actions. But because she had no relief from the sick darkness that inevitably followed.

Tonight had been especially brutal. Rogue tried to shake off the sights, sounds, and scents of the lab, but she felt the darkness clinging to her mind, like a sticky sick thing. There had been children tonight. Scores of them. Bodies mutilated. Eyes empty. Screams ringing down the cold barren corridors as the team moved through the building, trying to save those they could, and ease the suffering of those who were beyond help.

She felt a shudder of remembered horror as the sounds of their terror echoed in her ears, and felt the memories of one small girl ghost through her as she shut her eyes tight. She�d come across her at the end of her third floor sweep in a tiny, filthy cell. Light brown eyes had stared back at her own, their former glossy sheen deadened with pain. The girl�s body was open and raw. She was no longer capable of struggling and Rogue had broken at the sight of her. She soothed the small girl as best she could, stroking her golden blood-matted hair away from her face, making soothing noises at the back of her throat. The girl had begged her to help, all without making a sound. Rogue knew what she longed for, and knew that she was one of only two members on the team who would give her what she wanted.

She�d continued to mutter soft, nonsensical words to the girl as she brought one leather-bound glove to her teeth. After a quick tug, she felt the cold stale air of the cell brush against her naked skin.

It had only taken a moment. The girl was nearly gone anyway, and her desire to be free of her pain helped to speed up the process. She lasted less than five seconds; her mind and body eager to be rid of the pain in which they�d found themselves confined by for years.

The girl�s memories thrust into her mind, a dark blur of horror, and Rogue felt the small glimmer of her mutation flow through her veins. The girl had been a feral leonine creature, and the glimmer of her gifts had blaze briefly through her body. Her sight and other senses had been horrifically magnified as she�d swept the rest of the lab with the team, her heart thumping wildly, her blood struggling to contain the emotions of the girl she�d helped past her pain.

Now, the team was unusually silent on the flight back to the mansion; the mood tonight downright fucking grim. Looking around, Rogue saw Kitty rocking slightly in her seat, Bobby�s concerned eye roving over her, offering his hand in comfort. Kitty took it and the two of them shared a glance that forced her to look away. It had been years since Rogue had been with Bobby, and she didn�t begrudge them their comfort. It was just seeing that raw emotion between the two of them, knowing they would share the comfort of each other�s bodies later to smooth over the heinous acts they�d witnessed, and she would have nobody, that caused her pain.

Even the new guy, Remy, seemed withdrawn after the night�s work, and him usually so vivacious and flirty. Rogue saw Jubilee eying him as she quietly popped her gum, and he looked up from his hands as he returned her look with a smooth grin. There was another pair for the evening. Rogue sighed and looked away from them, feeling a restless energy not entirely associated with the feral girl�s instincts.

Storm had finally begun their descent and Rogue found herself anxious to land and to get away from the rest of the team. She longed for the solace of a hot shower and the stiff pull of bourbon against her lips.

The rest of the team disbanded quickly after �Ro landed. A look here, a touch there. There was no need for a debriefing tonight and it was enough to drive Rogue fucking batshit crazy. Everyone else would have a release. And unless she fancied rubbing herself to an empty orgasm over and over until her slick and abused flesh couldn�t take anymore, Rogue would have to find her release elsewhere.

She glanced quickly at Logan as they deplaned, and he growled quietly as she met his gaze before he headed off to the men�s locker room. She knew he had a hard time with the labs too, and wondered what he would do to ease the strain of their night. She suddenly wished that she could talk to him like she used to. Before the events of Alcatraz, before she�d taken the cure. She closed her eyes as she longed for the closeness they used to share. But that time was over. She�d come back to the X-Men several years ago, her powers having returned within just a few short months after the injection at Worthington laboratories. The team she�d known was gone. Logan was gone, lost in his grief over a woman who would never love him like he loved her. A woman who�d nearly destroyed the entire fucking world. Rogue felt the familiar burn of anger as she thought of Jean�s selfishness when it�d come to Logan. What a fucking bitch.

Rogue shook her head to clear the thought of Jean from her mind. She didn�t want to think of that selfish cow anymore after what she�d done to her family. Rogue had thought the cure would allow her to finally be free to engage in a physical relationship. But it turned out that her skin hadn�t been the thing that had held her back from herself. She�d wanted more than the shallow feeling of a quick and hot encounter, and none of the boys she�d met in the two months she�d been touchable had been remotely tempting.

She showered quickly and grinned darkly as a thought came to her. She�d felt a violence within her tonight that needed to be appeased; a violence which she wouldn�t be able to satisfy by taking a few shots of bourbon and touching herself alone in the dark.


_______________



The bar was just as she expected and exactly what she needed. Dark. Smoky. Smelling of cigarettes, booze, and the desperate tang of humans. They wanted to feel, to fight, to fuck, to belong. And deep down, Rogue knew she wasn�t any different.

After returning to the mansion, she�d quickly showered and dressed, frantic to escape the confines and boundaries of the mansion, knowing how many of her fellow teammates would be dealing with the events of the evening in a way in which she could not engage. Though fading, the girl�s gifts were still churning beneath her skin, and Rogue was desperate to flee before the sounds and scents of lovers met her senses.

Black knee-high boots, black leather pants, a forest green corset, and black opera length gloves adorned her figure as she strode into the bar and asked for a double bourbon neat with a beer chaser. The overweight bartender merely raised one eyebrow at her request, but handed over her beverages of choice. Rogue had been a frequent enough patron over the last year that he knew when to get her what she wanted and leave her alone. She ignored the stares of the men who watched her toss back the alcohol. The violence she felt inside her would not be appeased by the weak willed men at the bar. She wanted brutality. Wanted a bloody resolution to the darkness she�d seen tonight. It was the only way she�d be able to sleep.

After another two rounds of drinks, Rogue heard the announcer call the first fighters to the cage. She smiled darkly, feeling the first buzz of violence simmer in her blood, warming her, along with the bourbon.

She watched round after round of fighting, the chain link cage rattling with the force of the opponents blows. She thought she might even put herself in the ring for a round or two. Maybe the pummeling of hard flesh was exactly the balm to the itch underneath her skin needed. She motioned the bartender for another shot and swiftly drew in her breath as her eyes skittered over a familiar profile. The man strolled into the bar, dark jeans plastered to his muscular thighs, dark leather boots striding across the peanut shell strewn floor. His hips were adorned in that same goddamn silver belt buckle, broad shoulders encased in their usual wife beater and blue flannel combination.

Fuck, she thought darkly, her mind already prone toward violence. Fucking hell! Why did he have to come here of all places?

She could already see the draw of his magnetism at work. The entire damn female population of the place had practically started coming in their panties the moment he�d walked inside. He knew it too, the smug bastard. The telltale twitch of a nostril and the upturned smirk of his mouth told her that much. Rogue cursed her temporarily heightened senses as she turned her back to him. She was in no mood to see any more of the Wolverine�s conquests tonight. She had her own needs to be concerned with.

Three rounds of fighting later and Rogue was increasingly frustrated. The bouts tonight had been lackluster, the violence simmering just below the surface without a proper release, the combatants being just unskilled enough to prevent proper brutality or adequate bloodshed. The crowd was feeling it too, the usual bloodlust that normally boiled over on a Saturday night had lessened slightly, and the bar, which had previously been packed with the desperate scents of humans, had lessened as the promise and thrill of violence dissipated. Rogue, too, had felt the potential satisfaction of the evening slowly drain away. Her body was still itching, and her mood, already grim, had only continued to darken with the lack of proper release. And it had not been made better by observing Logan�s behavior.

After recognizing his familiar stride, Rogue had withdrawn to a corner booth with high walls at the back of the bar. It was the perfect spot to observe the rest of the crowd and cage without being seen. She�d watched as Logan had ordered his usual whiskey from the bar and then started scanning the crowd for an appropriate conquest. She saw his eyes settle darkly on a petite blond with green eyes. Rogue couldn�t help but snort at his selection. It seemed he had developed a certain type lately. Small, seemingly sweet and innocent. Alone. But after quickly scenting of the air, Rogue knew the blond was hardly the image of purity she presented. Had Logan noticed it too? Was that why he�d chosen her? Did her prefer the ones that looked innocent and then fucked and sucked with the intensity of an experienced woman?

Logan had strolled over to the blond, who�d been feigning interest in her drink, come up behind her, leaned down, and whispered something in her ear. She�d uttered a flirtatious giggle in response and Rogue had rolled her eyes as she tried not to stare at their ridiculous behavior. Logan had signaled the bartender for another round of drinks for each of them, and begun a slow teasing of flesh as he ran his fingers along the line of exposed skin between the blond�s shirt and jeans. His hands moved boldly to her tight jean-clad thigh and began running from knee to hip flexor, teasing her inner thighs with firmer brushes of his thumb. Rogue saw the woman shiver in response, her eyes dilating with pleasure. Rogue gripped her bourbon glass tighter as she watched him nuzzle, taste, and tease the blond bar bunny�s neck. She could just make out the quiet growling sounds he made in her ear and Rogue clenched her jaw in annoyance, even as she could not look away.

She was suddenly furious with Logan. With the whole fucking night�s outcome. She�d come here to find some kind of release in the violence of the fights. He could find his release in a variety of physical outlets, while she could not, being bound by the limitations of her skin. Soon Rogue found herself both relieved and disappointed as Logan led the blond away from the high top table out the back door, one hand gripping her hip possessively. Rogue glanced at the time on her phone. Less than five minutes. Christ, he was fast. She wondered idly what he would make the blond want to do to him. What he�d do to her in turn.

She shook her head away from those thoughts. The room was beginning to blur pleasantly at the edges and Rogue, though still frustrated and edgy, began to relax. Without the distraction of watching Logan fondle the blond right in front of her, she could give her full attention over to the booze and the bloodshed in the cage. The last several rounds had finally begun to show the promise of soothing the violence underneath her skin. The fighters were tougher, more experienced, and Rogue found her body reacting involuntarily to the steady flow of violence, pain and sweat the permeated the air of the dank bar interior. Her insides loosened and became fluid. She knew now that if she saw one more decent fight, she�d have a modicum of peace tonight.

The announcer called the final round of fighters to the cage, and Rogue jerked her head up from the beer between her hands in surprise. Then, she realized. Of course he would be fighting tonight. She�d been naive in assuming his only release would be the physical closeness of using another�s body. But she should have realized their day�s work would require more than a quick fuck in an alley. Logan, after all, had both the man and the animal to deal with. She berated herself for not noticing his return from the alley. Glancing around, she noticed the blond was no longer in sight. Good, she thought darkly. The last thing she needed was to smell Logan�s release on another woman. It was bad enough that she could smell Logan at all. Tonight, his usually soothing signature cigar smoke, woods, and leather had the opposite effect on Rogue. She was anxious and desperate for her own release from the misery she�d taken into her today. But she recognized the twinge of jealousy for what it was and hated that he still caused this reaction in her after so many years. She was tempted to depart before the last fight began, but she knew she wouldn�t. She wanted to see the Wolverine pummeling flesh tonight.

She settled in deeper into the booth and set the beer down in favor of another sip of bourbon. Anticipation and excitement fluttered through her at the prospect of watching Wolverine in the cage. It had been a long time since she�d witnessed his unfettered violence, and she was looking forward to every bloody minute of it.

As he tugged off his flannel and wife beater, Rogue allowed her eyes to rove over the muscled expanse of his chest. Fuck. He was absolutely fucking cut. The thick muscles of his shoulders and arms flexed as he strode over to the cage, the muscles of his back bunching as he twisted himself into the opening. His thick thighs moving effortlessly as he pushed up onto the raised platform. It wasn�t often she allowed herself to enjoy the sight of his body and Rogue felt her insides loosen again, a bolt of arousal hitting her, deep in the pit of her belly at the sight of his skin.

The fight began, and Rogue could see that Wolverine was surprisingly well-matched by his opponent. The other fighter was broad and thick, also well-muscled. His nose was crooked after having been broken several times. Black haired and tattooed with several scars littering his skin, he was certainly no stranger to fighting. There were no gentle test swings in this fight, no feeling out of the other�s strength. Wolverine opened the fight with a hard punch to the man�s jaw, and Rogue was certain she heard the slight crack of a bone being fractured. The dark haired man only smiled though and shook his head briefly as he retaliated with a hard series of hits aimed at Wolverine�s side.

Wolverine blocked all but one of the blows and let out a snarl of rage as the other man�s fist connected with his lower ribs. The man groaned with pain though at the feeling of the adamantium-reinforced bone and Wolverine took advantage of his momentary distraction. He roared as he threw his opponent into the fence and issued a series of brutal kicks to the man�s vulnerable stomach before the man twisted up and away from the kicks. The shocking display of brutality lit up her insides with pleasure, as she felt the violence within her ease for the first time since they�d entered the lab. Thighs clenched together, she couldn�t suppress a groan of pure longing as she took in Wolverine�s heaving chest and the lip turned up in a snarl. His head jerked in the cage and his nostrils flared in her direction. The golden eyes flashed at her a moment in recognition before he turned back to his opponent and pummeled the shit out of him. His body moved in perfect rhythm, point and counterpoint to the other man�s blows. He effortlessly blocked a punch to his gut and whirled around to force his fists repeatedly into the other man�s kidneys.

The fight was over quickly after that. The blood and sweat flew free in the cage, both fighters landing several brutal hits, but ultimately, it was the Wolverine who dominated. The other fighter had tried to go for a low roundhouse kick, but had miscalculated the speed at which Wolverine was capable. Wolverine had crouched down, his muscled arms flying out to catch him - fucking catch him - in mid kick and had thrown the other man face down into the ring, the crack of his nose being broken yet again signaling the end of the fight.

The crowd had responded to the escalating violence on display and the energy in the bar was wild now, tumultuous. Rogue knew now was the time for her to leave. She didn�t want any kind of confrontation with Wolverine, not after he�d heard the moan issuing from her throat, raw with need. She tossed back the last of her drink and left her booth just as Wolverine was exiting the cage. His skin was spattered with blood and sweat, his chest heaving with the remnants of brutality. He seemed to be searching her out, and Rogue was glad she�d pressed herself into the crowd away from her booth before he could spot her. Rogue noticed a lithe red-haired woman whose color was obtained from a bottle rather than nature, stumble up to him as he exited the cage. Her hands instantly covering the sweaty expanse of his stomach, leaning in to rub herself like a cat in heat.

Rogue snorted in disgust. She wasn�t interested in seeing anyone else rub themselves against Wolverine, let alone some redhead. He obviously didn�t mind though and immediately placed a hand at the back of her neck, pressing her closer to him, lip upturned in a feral snarl of pleasure.

She headed out the side door, slamming the energy of the bar behind her, and took in several deep breaths of the clear and cool night air. Her back was to the brick wall of the alley and her hands shook slightly as she closed her eyes against the feelings roiling in her gut. Desire, longing, and still, the edge of violence. She felt her need slick between her thighs as she�d walked through the bar, and clenched her fists at her side to prevent herself from easing the throbbing right here in the fucking alleyway.

Rogue�s head was spinning slightly and she realized she�d had more than a few drinks tonight and there was no way she could drive home. She let out a sigh of annoyance. She really hadn�t meant to get this drunk. She fumbled at her pocket for her phone, and thumbed open an app to request a ride. The closest driver was twenty-one minutes away. Great. She could do that. No problem.

She inhaled slowly through her nose as she rested against the coolness of the brick wall, letting it seep into her over-heated skin. She tried not to replay Wolverine�s brutal display of violence over in her mind. Tried not to picture herself in the cage with him instead, trading blows, the hits becoming harder, the blood and sweat flying through the air, reaching a critical peak as a hit changed to a caress. A kick changed course to wrap around his torso dragging him closer. The harsh and desperate feeling of teeth and tongue against her as she rocked her hips into the hardness between her legs. A quiet moan issued from between her closed lips and she couldn�t help the hand that moved up to cup one breast as she felt the aching emptiness spread inside her.

She jerked her head back away from the brick as her ears twitched. Her eyes flew open, pupils dilated wide to take in as much light as possible as she scanned the alley for the source of the noise. There it was again. A giggle followed by a low growl. The soft scrape of fabric against smooth skin. Not even the rushing of blood in her ears could block out the quiet sounds of passion. And there was no mistaking the source of those sounds either. Not when she had the temporary gift of the girl�s senses.

Oh, God. Run now. Run run run run! Her brain screamed at her. She couldn�t witness this. Not now. Not ever. She had the imaginations and memories of five different men in her brain, she didn�t need any additional fodder to fuel her desperate desires. But she was frozen to the spot. Unable to move as the unmistakable sounds of desire edged closer to her position. She was partially hidden by a pickup truck parked in the alley, in blatant disregard to the NO PARKING signs that littered the narrow passageway, but there was no way out of the alley that didn�t involve walking right past Wolverine. And that was the last thing she wanted to do.

Moving slowly and soundlessly, she reached back behind her to gasp at the door knob from the side exit. It didn�t budge. It was locked. She clenched her jaw in anger as she realized she was trapped. Cornered. The first lesson of Basic Combat Techniques 101 flashed in her mind and Rogue nearly groaned in disgust. She had been careless and allowed herself to become blocked in an enclosed space. She had no choice but to wait them out. She clenched her eyes shut as the thought of fast and hard sex with Wolverine blazed through her thoughts.

The couple was illuminated only by the shaft of moonlight overhead. But Rogue had no problem seeing the power and energy and violence radiating off him. The thrill of the fight was just the beginning for Wolverine. He needed to round out the evening with physical domination of a different sort. The blond had only been a prelude. The fight, an intermission. The finale was yet to come.

Rogue watched as he crowded the woman backward into the hardness of the bricks, his face bent at her neck, biting and tasting her skin. Her hands roved freely over his back, clenching and grasping at the firm naked flesh and Rogue felt one hand twitch in response, unable to repress the desperate sense of longing to rake her nails along the same muscled expanse. His hips thrust against the woman�s belly, and Rogue fought the urge to rock her own hips in response and bit back a moan as she saw Wolverine run his hands up to roughly thumb over the woman�s distended nipples through her low cut shirt.

Wolverine had moved back away from the wall and twisted around so that his back was now against the brick. The woman mewled discontentedly in her throat, unhappy at the exposed feeling her new position forced on her. But she stopped her complaining as Wolverine moved his hands to his belt buckle and freed himself from the confines of his jeans.

Rogue drew in a deep breath that was masked only by the girl�s echoing sigh of pleasure. She couldn�t unsee the sight in front of her, couldn�t look away. Christ, he was enormous. Long, thick, and pulsing with need. She could see pearly drops leaking from the tip and she felt her mouth water at the sight. God, she wanted to be the one on her knees in front of him, tasting him. Causing his hips to buck with his release as she swallowed him deeper, her mouth surrounding his spasms of pleasure. Pleasure that he found in her mouth.

She didn�t want to listen. Didn�t want to see. Didn�t want to smell. The thick scent of their arousal and hers was already clouding her mind and the woman was dropping to her knees in front of Wolverine, eager hands and mouth ready to accept him into her warmth. Rogue took a step forward away from the wall at her back, determined to swallow the sting of humiliation and leave before things spiraled any further out of her control.

�Don�t you fuckin� move.�

The command in his voice was unmistakable. The words electrified the air surrounding Rogue as both she and the redhead froze. Her heart was beating like a trip hammer, but she didn�t move further. Eyes wild and wide, she looked up at Wolverine�s face and felt her stomach drop through to the dirty alley floor. He was looking right at her. Golden eyes glinting back at her in the dark. Challenging her. Her mouth was dry, and she struggled to swallow, but she didn�t look away, didn�t move another step away from the protection of the brick wall.

Rogue saw the girl look up at him in confusion and he glanced back down to her running one hand through her hair to grip her roughly by the neck.

�You�ll do what I tell ya to do, when I tell ya to do it.�

The girl practically purred in response to the authority in his voice and Rogue clenched her jaw as she tried not to do the same.

But the noise the girl had made wasn�t enough to appease the animal and he shook her roughly as he demanded a verbal response.

�Got it, baby?�

The girl moaned her acquiescence with a breathy, �Yes.�

Rogue found herself unable to prevent herself from nodding her own head back in response, and heard Wolverine�s grunt of approval at her actions.

She waited, breathlessly, for the next command. She was in it now. He knew she was here, and it wasn�t something that could be undone. She prepared herself to hold on for whatever came next.

�Relax a little,� he growled at the girl, who was still perched up on her knees at his feet in anticipation of taking him into her mouth. She complied and sank back on her heels. Rogue obeyed by resting her back against the brick wall behind her.

�Good girl,� he rumbled as he moved one dark hand to fist over the erection jutting out from his jeans.

Rogue couldn�t help it. She licked her lips in response and swore she felt the rumbling in his chest run through her as though he�d physically touched her.

�Now. Leave your shirt on. But I wanna see those pretty tits starin� up at me while you touch yerself,� he ordered.

The girl nodded eagerly, the palpitations of her pulse beating faster now as she hefted her breasts over the low neckline of her shirt. And Rogue was ashamed that she felt the same echo beat beneath her skin as she reached up and followed suit. The corset she was wearing made it easy for her to reach in and lift up her breasts in offering to the night. Her nipples beaded instantly in the cool night air and the round firm flesh felt warm in her gloved hands.

�Like this?� the girl asked him as she moved her hands up to cup both breasts, lightly thumbing over her nipples and Rogue copied her movements without question.

�Yeah, baby. Just like that,� he growled. �Now, pinch those pink nipples for me. Hard. So that it hurts ya a little, but feels real good all the same.�

Her insides were liquefied as she found herself helpless to resist, and she inhaled sharply at the pleasure/pain of the rough feeling of leather against her nipples.

�Fuck, baby. That�s it,� He said as he continued to pump over his cock. He looked directly at Rogue as he paused for a moment, bringing one of his hands up to his lips, he motioned the tugging off of gloves with his teeth. It was just subtle enough of a motion, appearing as though he was spitting into his palm to further lubricate his firm strokes. But Rogue recognized it for what it really was. Fuck, he wanted her bare hands out. He continued to glare at her, challenging her to resist him, but she was in too deep now. She wouldn�t resist. She could feel a dark pleasure in the game they were playing pulse through her body, and she was eager to experience the release of tonight�s tension, but only after he allowed her to do so.

One by one, she brought each of her hands up to her lips and loosened the leather against her fingertips with her teeth. The gloves dropped to the alleyway floor and she immediately resumed her ministrations, pinching her nipples hard with the bare skin of her fingers. She threw her head back at the unexpected pleasure of it and felt a fresh surge of wetness between her thighs. She heard Wolverine sniff the air and then growl in approval.

�Fuck, I can smell how wet ya are from here. Tell me. You like touchin� yerself for me?�

Rogue didn�t hesitate. She nodded and unconsciously thrust her hips forward, seeking more.

The girl must have nodded too, but Rogue had developed tunnel vision. Her eyes were locked on Wolverine. He held her in his thrall. His eyes, his movements, his breathing. Rogue was attuned to his entire body. She saw the sweat begin to bead at his temples, the flaring of his nostrils as he took in the scents of their bodies surrounding him.

�You want more, baby?� he ground out as he slowed the pumping of his hand and wound one hand in her hair.

Oh, fuck yes. Rogue nodded eagerly.

�Yeah, Wolverine. I want more,� the redhead crooned up at him.

�Good,� he growled back. �Stand up for me.�

The girl rose up, eager for more. Rogue merely continued to roll her nipples between her fingers as she waited for the next command.

A quick stab of jealousy pierced her as Wolverine bent down to taste the girl�s nipples and she heard the moan of her pleasure sound throughout the darkness. His eyes were closed as he licked, sucked, and bit the girl�s breasts, but he flicked his head in Rogue�s direction, clearly wanting her to come up with something for her to do with herself. The slight burn of shame she felt was outstripped by the raw need running through her, and she acted without thinking. She bent her own head down and pushed her right breast up to her lips. She bit and suckled her nipple, enjoying the white bolt of pleasure that made a line directly down to her womb.

A feral growl rushed over her skin and she opened her eyes to find Wolverine staring at her, even as he flicked the girl�s nipples with his tongue. She echoed his movements, and he bit down on the girl hard in response, who cried out with the pleasure of it. Rogue heard her own low dark cry of longing beneath the girl�s cry, and she knew he heard it too.

Wolverine roughly pushed the girl away from him and his voice was rough with lust at his next command.

�Take off those pants. Ruck �em over your hips so they�re down by your ankles.�

A shudder of longing went through Rogue. She wasn�t wearing any underwear. If she obeyed him now, she�d be bare-assed and dripping wet in an alley. She could be arrested. The thought thrilled her as much as it shamed her, and she moved her hands to the zipper at her right hip, unable to help herself. The leather of her pants pooled down at her ankles and she waited, breasts heaving in the moonlight. Eager. Waiting. The coolness of a light breeze caressed the curls between her legs and she bit her tongue in longing. She could smell her wetness and her sex, could feel the rush of warm liquid between her legs. God, she wanted.

�The panties too, baby. I want you bare for me,� he rumbled to the girl.

His words caused a wave of heat to flood Rogue�s belly and she felt the pace of her breathing increase. She found herself pleased too, that he hadn�t needed to tell her to remove her underwear.

�Finger yerself,� he ordered.

Both Rogue and the girl hesitated slightly and he growled low in warning at their resistance.

�Do it,� he barked, his voice tight with warning. �I wanna see those fingers dip inside, wanna see them come away wet and dripping and ripe with want. Wanna smell them on the air and taste yer nectar on my tongue.�

Fuckfuckfuckfuck. Rogue shut down the last of her resistance at his words and obeyed. The hot slick slide of flesh met her finger and she groaned low in her throat at the pleasure of it. She was to the point where she didn�t care if the girl knew she was there or not. She just wanted Wolverine to keep telling her what to do. To bring her to the shuddering peak and make her fly over the edge. The slow wet thrusts of her fingers were building something hot and dark inside her. She could feel it with every smooth slide of her finger. His eyes were staring hungrily at her now, watching the finger disappear between her legs. She wanted him to see more, wanted him to see everything, and she opened her legs wider for him. She knew he could see her wetness, see the pink lips of her sex as her finger disappears inside. She rubbed her thumb hard over her clit and arched her back hard against the wall as a searing bolt of pleasure shuddered through her.

�Taste,� he commanded suddenly, his fist pumping more wildly over himself now as he continued to watch them both.

The girl shuddered and paused, but Rogue didn�t hesitate. She ripped her finger from her center and sank it inside the hot dark of her mouth. She rolled her tongue over her wetness and inhaled appreciatively as the sweet and briny scent of herself reached her nose. She could see his nostrils flaring at the wild site of her and she found herself curling up one corner of her mouth in response to his reaction.

He was beyond words now. He reached out to the girl and turned her around roughly as he kicked her legs apart and bent her over a wooden crate where he thrust inside hard, seating himself fully inside the girl.

Another dart of jealousy ran through her as she heard the girl�s grunts of pleasure at the force of his thrusts. The girl was full of his hot thickness. And she was not. She felt the hot prickling of tears at the corner of her eyes and defiantly pushed two fingers back inside herself, thrusting in time to the movement of his hips, pressing hard on her clit as he bent forward to bite the girl�s neck.

He was a pure animal now. Rutting. Pumping hips moving faster with the undeniable force of nature�s instincts. She could hear his grunts of pleasure as he sought his release inside a hot, warm, wet, and willing female.

Rogue whimpered, need blazing so hot and fast beneath her skin that her vision started to darken at the edges.

The loud bleeping alert of her cell phone echoed suddenly in the alley, and Rogue felt the blood drain from her face. Now? Her fucking ride was here now? She couldn�t stop though. She was too close. And despite the shrill shriek of surprise from the redhead ringing unpleasantly in her ears as she realized they weren�t alone in the alley, Rogue continued to pump her fingers in and out of herself, eyes catching Wolverine�s as he too ignored the redhead, his thrusts becoming more erratic, the animal demanding an outlet to the violence that raged within. She felt the friction building, her legs trembled with the effort to remain standing as the wave crested higher and higher inside of her. Suddenly she heard the roar of Wolverine as he came, and the sight of him losing his control sent her flying. The wave crashed down on her and she had no regard for the noises that issued from her throat. They were raw, primal, and true, and her hips bucked erratically as the pleasure forced itself outward, pulsing hard with the beating of her heart.

Another loud beep sounded from her phone and Rogue forced her shaking legs together as she pulled up her leather pants, thrust her breasts back into the confines of the corset, and strolled right past Wolverine and the girl. He gave her a feral grin as she approached, even as the girl beneath him started coming beneath his still pumping body, her breathy shrieks echoing loudly in the alley. Apparently, she didn�t care that much to find she wasn�t alone with Wolverine.

The slick wetness was thick between her thighs and she saw him inhale sharply as she passed him, legs wobbling slightly as she continued to feel the pleasurable pulsing of her release echo through her body.

She saw the marked car just at the mouth of the passageway and slipped inside, giving the driver directions back to the mansion.

Christ, she thought, pushing back a few loosened strands of hair out of her face with a shaking hand. What the fuck was that?

An unbidden voice rose up in the back of her mind. Looks like ya got yer wish, kid.

Yeah? She marked back, testily. Now was really not the time for her inner Logan to pipe up. And what wish was that, exactly?

Ya got to see the Wolverine pound some flesh tonight.

Shut. Up.
She hissed in response.

A quiet sniff of amusement was all she heard as she headed back toward the mansion in the dark interior of the car, trying to ignore the blissful feeling of peace that settled over her body for the first time in years.
Chapter End Notes:
Up next, Smoke. A juvenile game forces a confrontation between Wolverine and Rogue.

The next chapter should be up in a day or two. Thanks for reading! :D