Story Notes:
Complete
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi everyone! Welcome to my first fic. *YAY* It feels weird finally posting as I'm normally only a reader buuuut I hope you enjoy the first chapter.

Rated M (always) for swearing, language and sexual content. (Come on guys, this is Wolverine we're talking about)

This is inspired, with permission, by the great Rosesumner (who has started updating again! :D)

Like I said, this is my first fic so please be nice. Constructive criticism welcome as it makes a better writer but please no personal attacks, plot Nazis or similar. Fanfiction is supposed to be a fun, happy place where we all get along.. and we could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and.. hope everyone gets the point.

Aaannnyyway, I'm going to stop nervous rambling now so you can read..
It was simple. They had one job to do. One fucking job… and his brother had to blow it.

Logan had been secured with thick iron chains, the restraints snaking their way up his arms and legs. They thought they could detain him? It's not like he could rip the metal apart with his bare hands or slice it into pieces thinner than Sashimi with his adamantium claws.

No. The only thing holding him here was the sense of discipline he'd had ingrained in him from over a hundred years in service.

The jail cell was filthy; even in the darkness he make out his surroundings as clear as day. Straw littered the grey stone, hiding the animals which inhabited it and their various droppings.

One such animal sat on his brother's shoulder. Victor picked up a scrap of food from a tin plate with his long claws and fed it to the rat, which nibbled the offering greedily. Logan shot him a look which couldn't be misinterpreted; a dark scowl, ferocious in the half light.

"Aw, lighten up Jimmy?" the feral placed his large, iron clad fists on his knees and leaded back casually against the wall, as if he was waiting for a beer in a dive bar. Logan could tell his brother found the situation he had put them in very amusing.

"We wouldn't be in this mess if you could keep you dick in your pants and your claws out of our superior's necks."

Their platoon was raiding a Vietnamese village. Vic saw a woman he liked the look of, throwing her into the nearest shack. Their senior officer got in the way. And no one gets in the way of Victor Creed and lives.

Victor chuckled darkly as footsteps from outside approached.

The heavy cell door scraped open and the two ferals were bathed in daylight they had not seen in days. Instinct kept Logan on his toes. His eyes adjusted quickly, pupils shifting rapidly to focus on the figure in the doorway. An elderly man stood stiffly upright before them, dressed in a smart custom grey suit of design Logan didn't recognise.

"Good afternoon Gentlemen, my name is Eric Lehnsherr." Logan stared at the man blankly.

"You've been charged with killing a senior officer.. is that correct?" The old man paused and eyed Victor with particular interest. Logan could smell he wasn't frightened or intimidated by the dangerous mutants before him and assumed this was because he was one of them. Logan could always smell a mutie a mile off.

"Apparently we have some issues with authority." Victor replied with a wry grin which Logan wanted to smack off his face.

"Keep a lid on it." He growled.

"Sir." Vic finished, looking down to keep from grinning even more.

"The warden tells me your sentence was carried out by a firing squad at ten hundred hours on Tuesday, tell me.. how did that go?"

"It tickled.." Logan shot at him as Victor played with his new pet. The old man smiled wearily and removed leather glove.

"You boys tired of running? Tired of denying your.. true nature?" he lifted a crinkled hand and the chains binding the men lifted themselves into the air and began to glow a hot orange. This aroused both ferals interest. How did he know what they were? Nobody on the outside knew what they were capable of.

"What do you care." Shot Victor, not raising his eyes from the rat squirming in his grasp. The old man stepped into the cell and the door swung shut behind him.

"Oh I care. I care because I know how special you are.. how .. valuable." Victor looked slowly up at him and Logan shot him an incredulous look.

"You can stay here, locked up like freaks of nature, or you can join me. I'm putting together a special team, with special privileges." Without even a flick of his hand, the chains binding the men snapped and fell in fragments to the floor.

"Now tell me, how would you really like to serve your country?" Eric raised his eyebrows and left the room.

A few hours later, they had been fed, bathed and given a fresh set of clothes. Standard military attire. Logan wondered where they had come from; the scent of terror still fresh on them, woven into the fabric.

Base camp was a couple hundred miles from their target. They were to be airdropped in around midnight, when the faculty would have the least security. It was nothing Logan couldn't handle, a job he'd done many times before. Get in. get out. Be undetectable. The only problem was Victor.

His long claw-like finger nails were inching in and out, practically calling out to be used. Logan could feel him buzzing with anticipation; the type that comes before the kill. He tried to ignore his brother. He knew what Vic was like, once he had set his mind on something there was no stopping him.

The target was a lab near Alkali Lake, Alberta. It was a pharmaceutical company which developed drugs to help control the negative traits of mutation. The mission was only to rescue the test subjects. Logan silently disagreed with the old man that mutants should be able to choose whether on not they have to live with their mutation … but not at the expense of live testing.

However it wasn't his place to say. He was just looking forward to a Molson's, Cuban cigar and a good hard fuck once this was done. There must have been a bar around here with the slutty collage students he'd been missing. No girl was easier to get into bed than one of those delicious little things, especially when you were the Wolverine. Damn, it had been a while since that had happened.

"You ready for this Jimmy?" Logan nodded, still partially lost in his daydream.

"Get your head outta the gutter cuz I wanna talk to ya a sec." Victor roughly pushed Logan's cheek, which earn him a low growl.

"Thanks for having my back before bro, I know I never mention it but I'm glad I have you around." Logan looked at his brother.

Vic had been looking out for him ever since his mutation manifested, god knows how many years ago. Logan knew his brother was a bloodthirsty, horny bastard most of the time but deep down he had his head on straight.

Logan gave him a nod. "I'll always have your back Victor."
Chapter End Notes:
Please review!!