Author's Chapter Notes:
Shout out to the best damn snack on this living earth, flamin' hot Cheetos! Oh, and Coca cola. (Neither of which I own, nor the .2008 edition of Hugh Jackman which makes me very sad.)
Marie sat in the third floor linen closet with Bobby. Although Logan had told her not to spend time with the boy, she liked him. He was nice to her.

They had brought up some Cheetos and a can of Coke to share. Bobby had made it cold just by touching the can with his finger. A board game was laid out in front of them on a cardboard box of laundry soap, one with lots of pieces and Marie didn't really understand how to play. She didn't mind though, it was nice having a friend.

She liked listening to Bobby talk about his family back home. He talked about his mom, dad and brother and how annoying they were to be around once his power started showing. He said they tried to keep it a secret from everyone and it made him mad to think they didn't understand. He had a dog too, a pet she would have always liked to have.

"I'm going to be sixteen next week. John is going to help me plan a secret party, you want to come? You could be my date."

Marie smiled at him eagerly. She'd never been a date but she'd heard other kids talk about them when she was with them at the lab. Dates are supposed to be fun and you can hold hands and dance to music and eat pizza.

"You are really pretty." Bobby was looking at her in a strange way, a way she hadn't seen before. He leaned over and pressed his lips to hers. He tasted sweet like the Coke they had been drinking. Marie guessed this was okay because Logan did this the other night. Maybe that's what friends do?

Bobby's mouth opened and his tongue came out and brushed against her bottom lip. Marie didn't know what to do so she tried to move away.

"Come back. We were just getting started." He pulled her face back to his and kissed her again. Marie didn't want to. She wanted to get out of here and back outside. She felt hot tears slide down her cheeks. Bobby moved a hand to the back of her head, the other to the waistband of his jeans.

"Do you want to make me happy?" Marie looked at him, afraid of what he wanted. She didn't understand what was happening. He put his hand down the front of his pants and squeezed there.

Marie didn't know where to look. He'd exposed himself to her. She'd never seen boy's private parts before and she didn't want to. Bobby put an ice cold hand up her t-shirt and laid down on top of her. She let out a whimper.

"Give me another kiss." Just as his mouth came onto hers, the door was flung open and bright light flooded the interior of the closet.

"DRAKE!" a large figure picked Bobby up from the ground and threw him into the corner. Logan was standing there, his chest heaving from anger.

"You little prick, what do you think you're doing?"

He was about to storm over and beat the living shit out of him when he caught sight of the scared girl on the floor. His rage died a little as he looked into her eyes. Her helpless, frightened eyes. She needed him to be calm now, needed him to comfort her. He would deal with the boy later.

Logan picked her up, snuggling her close.

"Are you okay baby? Did he hurt you" Marie shook her head, pressing her tears stained face into his shirt, a trail of wet snot smeared across the front.

"I'll deal with you later boy! Get out of my sight!" Bobby stood and ran past them, the eye that hit the corner of a shelf quickly blackening to a puce color.

"Did he touch you down there?" he pointed downwards.

"No." she whispered.

"Good." He couldn't bare the thought of anyone doing that to her, not after all she's been though. He'd come just in the knick of time. At least she still had that one pure thing left. Logan carried her back to their room and by the time he'd laid her in the bed, she was fast asleep.



"And as you can see professor, he punched me in the eye."

"I did not!" Logan protested.

"Logan, please let Robert finish his side of the story."

"It's not his side! He's making it up to not get in trouble. He almost raped her!"

"No I didn't!" Bobby had tears in his eyes. He was really good at playing the victim, the kid that can't do any wrong.

"That's quite an accusation Logan."

"Why else would he have his pants down, lying on top of a crying girl?"

"She said she wanted to."

"SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS."

"Alright! That's quite enough! Logan, you will keep your fists and temper to yourself and allow the teachers to discipline their pupils. Robert, you will apologise to her when you see her tomorrow."

"No! He's not coming near her!" Xavier held up his hand to halt Logan.

"Robert, you are dismissed." Bobby turned and left the office with his head bowed.

"Logan, you have to understand these are children. They are going to make mistakes."

"So you are calling rape a mistake?"

"It didn't actually happen."

"It would have done if I didn't get there first!"

"Enough! Either you live by my rules or leave but if you chose the later, the girl stays with us."

"Why? She doesn't seem that important to you?"

"She's a class five mutant who's unaware of her full capabilities. She is a danger to herself and others until she learns to control her powers. I'm sorry Logan but she stays with us."

Logan roared in frustration. Bringing Marie here was the biggest mistake he had ever made. He picked up the chair in front of him and threw it into the book shelf, effectively ruining both, before storming from the office.

He needed to cool off. He needed to get out of here for an evening and drown all that anger in a twelve pack, three rounds of the cage and a couple of the most sluttish women he could get his dick into. Logan craved that release like a drug. He was starting to remember what it was like to be the wolverine again.
Chapter End Notes:
R&R if you please.