“Hold the door!” Rogue yelled down the hall. She disliked these last-minute missions. It had taken her an hour to get ready for tonight and she’d been seconds from stepping out the door. Instead, she’d had to hurriedly grab some items and make a dash for the elevator. 

“Thought you were going on this with us?” Logan asked as she skidded to a halt in front of him. He had to admit she was gorgeous in that tight dress and stiletto heels; the red pouty lips were a nice touch. 

“I am,” she said slipping out of her heels and added, “Give me a hand.” She placed some items in his outstretched hand and began putting her hair up into a ponytail.

He watched as she expertly wound her hair into a bun and deftly secured it with hairpins. “Jubes, Kitty, and I were going dancing,” she said with a shrug, “Doubt I’ll be back in time to meet up with them.”

“That club hopping ain’t dancing,” he commented, keeping an eye on what she was doing. They would need to be suited up asap, but she was acting like there was more to changing than pulling on the uniform. 

“Suppose not, you’re probably into something slower and more country.”

Logan had to close his mouth when she hiked up the hem of her dress. He tried not to stare as she shimmied out of her pantyhose. Damn if she didn’t take her panties off too. 

“Other hand,” she commanded. He couldn’t refuse her as she dropped her hose and panties into his upturned palm.

Rogue was surprised at how quiet he’d gone all of a sudden. Usually, her earlier statement would have been an opening for him to rib her on her choice of music. They often shared silence without it being awkward, it wasn’t a problem. Tonight however his jaw was firmly set, and she felt the need to fill up the space with sound. 

He wasn’t shocked at what she was doing; it was Logan after all and he’d seen a naked woman or two. Though his eyes might have popped out a little when she placed her pantyhose in his hand and that made her wonder. They’d been partially naked around each other, heck with what they did for a living she’d seen half the guys in the mansion in their boxers. Not to mention there had been a time or two Logan had strutted around fully naked. 

“You don’t know how long it took me to find underwear that weren’t in a permanent wedgie in that uniform.” She always had that problem until Jean and Storm mentioned men’s long leg boxer briefs. 

The panties in his hand were still warm from her body and he tried not to inhale her scent. He didn’t need to add that sense to the visual he was getting. He’d never realized how reflective the elevator doors were, not mirror quality but good enough to see creamy thighs and a soft round ass. This was better than any peep show he’d ever been to, but there was that pang of guilt at watching her. 

It didn’t matter that she’d grabbed socks and was pulling them on too, though this time he’d swear she was watching him. He looked at the sturdy sports bra left in his hand and had to ponder how far she would take this. 

“Can you unzip me?”

That answered that. He stared at his hands, each holding an undergarment and a bit of odd panic welled up that he couldn’t see his way around this problem. This was something new. He’d never faced this type of situation with a woman undressing near him, he always knew what to do. 

“Oh,” she said grabbing the bra and turning around so he could reach her zipper. “It sticks a little.”

It started well enough but then Logan had to slip a finger next to her skin to keep it going. He felt the shiver go down her spine and hoped it hid the tremor in his hand. When the zipper was all the way down, she slipped the top of her dress off so it hung from her hips then looked his reflection straight in the eye and undid her bra.

He automatically put out his hand for the lacy article of clothing which she promptly deposited there. Still keeping eye contact, she lifted her arms up to pull the sports bra over her head. Her tits were perfect, round handfuls with pinkish nipples he wanted to suck into his mouth. 

Rogue watched a frown develop on his face as she covered her breasts and hooked the bra. For all the talking Remy did, she’d never known what he truly thought of her. Logan never said a word at moments like this, yet his body language and that slight growl working its way through his chest told her volumes. Tonight wasn’t a good time to push this further, but a time was coming when her patience would be finished. 

Pulling the dress’ bodice back on she took her garments from him as the elevator finished its descent. She’d swear he seemed disappointed with his newly empty hands. “Thanks,” she said stepping out of the elevator. "You know, maybe when we get that drink you can take me dancing.” 

Logan could only watch her sashay her way down the hall, dress still unzipped. Tonight was going to be a long night.