He stepped off the plane and stalked out of the hanger, heading down the subterranean corridor and through the emergency exit. He took the service stairs two at a time, heading for the sanctuary of his room.

He was pissed, the mission was a bust, the captive mutants were all dead, probably long before they even arrived at that lab, it was literally a morgue. The scientists running that place appeared to be studying the anatomy of physical mutations, it was some Resurrection Men-level shit. The doctors didn't care where the bodies they were studying came from, so long as they came in.

He was tense and wound up at the waste of time of the mission, distracted with the need to work off the amassed adrenaline and aggression. He completely missed the scent that permeated the air as he approached his room, it wasn't until he'd slammed his way into the room that he realised something wasn't right.

A solid thud sounded right before the light level in the room dipped, jerking his head in the direction of the sound, ready to release his claws to face the intruder, his eyes came to rest on a slim feminine form. He regarded her closely, he'd never seen her before, though there was something vaguely familiar about her scent, he watched her closely as she stood stock still, not moving and barely breathing.

He shut the door softly, not taking his eyes off the woman in front of him, it wasn't the first time he'd returned from a mission and found a woman waiting for him, though usually they were a lot more forward than this one. He stalked toward her, feeling her out, noting how she backed away from him, though she didn't run.

He stopped in front of her when she ran out of room to retreat, leaning in and cutting off her escape routes. He took in the details of her, she was younger than he was expecting, a lot younger, she was nervous, though not afraid, which was something else he was not used to, every woman he'd been with before had been afraid, even though aroused he knew they feared him underneath it all.

He regarded her curiously, trying to work out what was different about this girl, he tested her scent again trying to figure out what it was about her that was familiar. She appeared to relax minutely as he continued to watch her, releasing a soft breath, the first she'd made since he closed in on her.

"Well, what do we have here," he finally spoke, impressed with her backbone. Her reaction was immediate; a spike in arousal and further reduction in nervousness, as she continued to stand up to him though seeming to be uncertain as to what to do next.

Her scent was intoxicating, not just arousing but calming too, she smelled fantastic, pure, innocent, *his*. He made his move, watching her closely for any sign she wanted him to stop as he reached for her, she let out a soft gasp as he pulled her closer to him. It wasn't until he was a hairsbreadth from her mouth that he heard her mumble something about skin but he wasn't thinking coherently enough to understand. Her scent spiked with fear and she tensed as he claimed her lips but she quickly relaxed as he moved against her, running his tongue along the crease of her lips, coaxing her to let him in. She moaned against his lips, allowing him to deepen the kiss.

He could feel his body taking over as he reacted to her growing arousal, she moved closer to him, pressing herself against him, and he reached down to lift her up and sit her on the desk. His hands found the hem of her shirt and he released her lips briefly as he pulled it over her head before moving his lips back to her, working his way down her neck towards her breasts.

Her gasp of pleasure as she buried her fingers in his hair drew his attention to two things, first, she was wearing gloves which was odd, second, they were both wearing too many clothes. He picked her up and carried her to the bed, unbuttoning her jeans as he moved down her body, he stripped her jeans off quickly, leaving her trying to catch her breath while he peeled off his leather uniform.

Moving back to the nearly naked girl in his bed he pulled her knees apart, spreading her open before him, she was still wearing panties but he made short work of tearing them off. Her surprised gasp turned into a moan as he buried his face between her legs, nipping and sucking at her clit, she was so wet, he worked a finger into her as he continued to suck on her, as she began to shudder against him he pushed a second finger into her as she came.

He was brought back to reality when he felt resistance as he thrust his fingers into her clenching channel, this girl wasn't a hooker. The scent suddenly clicked, this was the kid who had been in his room the week before, he'd followed her back to the dorms. He pulled away from her as she began to regain awareness. He turned his back on her, trying to get a handle on himself before he epically fucked up by screwing one of Xavier's kids.

"Get out," he growled.

"Huh?" the girl replied, breathlessly.

"Get out," he said louder, refusing to look at the girl while she shakily pulled herself to her feet and grabbed for her shirt and jeans, pulling both on quickly. She grabbed the torch that she'd dropped earlier. "If you know what's good for you, you won't come back," he added as she reached for the door and ran out of the room via the old servant passage.

When he could hear her footsteps fade away down the narrow passage he let out a frustrated growl. He shoved the dresser back across the door, what had he been thinking moving it in the first place, what part of him thought that would be a good idea. Now here he was stuck with a goddamn hardon to beat all and the sweet taste of virgin pussy in his mouth. He settled on a shower to relieve the new tension.

--

She hurried down the nearly pitch-black passage, the torch was a waste of time to grab, it must have blown the bulb when it hit the ground, now she had to get back to the dorm by memory, in the dark. She felt around along the wall as she went, expecting at any minute to fall down the two flights of stairs she had to get down before she got back to her room.

It took her almost twenty minutes to make the five-minute trip but she managed to avoid falling down the stairs. By the time she was back in her room she was so tired. She snuck into the room she shared with two other girls, thankfully her eyes were already adjusted to the dark so she managed to avoid the piles of teenage girl junk piled precariously around the room.

She collapsed into her bed, still confused about what had just happened. The untouchable girl had just been touched, and not just touched, she had never felt anything like that before in her life. To top it off, she'd been gotten off by a guy she'd never met before, even though he lived in the same house. His reaction though had been the most confusing, one minute he'd been... what had Jubilee called it, 'eating her out', and then he was demanding she leave.

His comment about not coming back probably should have scared her but all she wanted right now was to go back and ask him to do it again!

As she drifted off to sleep, the vague thought that she'd left her panties behind crossed her mind, she giggled sleepily, wondering what he'd do when he found them.