Niamh was asleep in the bassinet, Marie was in the shower, and Victor was pacing the room, apparently waiting for him.

"Victor, right?" Logan asked as he set down the food, pausing to check on baby before he moved to sit down on the nearest bed, Victor mimicking his stance on the opposite bed. It was probably time they were properly introduced.

"Yes and no, it's complicated for us. At the moment I go by the alias Victor Creed, my birth name is Connor Logan, I'm your brother," he informed him.

"So, Logan *is* my last name," Logan said.

"For you that one's even more complicated, by blood, yeah, you're a Logan, however, our mother died when you were born, the same night the mistress of the estate delivered a still born baby. Midwife took it on herself to swap the babies. You were given the name James Howlett at birth. Our father didn't handle losing his wife, and what he believed to be his daughter, very well, turned to drinking and kinda became a piece of shit. When your mutation began to manifest, he realised you were like me, and he put two and two together. Honestly didn't end well for anyone and me and you ended up lighting out. For a long time, it was just the two of us, drifting, fighting, fucking, you name it we did it."

"How did I end up in the lab - the first time?" Logan asked.

"After 'nam, we were transferred to a team run by then Major William Stryker, it was a team of mostly mutants, they'd started popping up more often by then, not as rare as we once were, and they correctly pegged as mutants. So that's how Stryker knew about us. Eventually you became disillusioned with the unit Stryker was running, it wasn't all above board if you catch my drift, you left, left the military, changed your name, disappeared, I did the same a couple of years later. Seems Stryker didn't forget about you though, when he had a project he wanted to use you on he brought you back in, involuntarily."

As Logan processed the information he was being given he was distracted by the sound of the shower shutting off. An image of a naked wet Marie flashed through his mind, but he quickly shoved it aside, it hadn't even been a week since she gave birth, he wasn't gonna harass her for sex.

They continued to talk until Marie, clean, dry, and dressed, emerged from the bathroom. Seeing Logan she immediately ran to him, she straddled his thighs as she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder, just holding him. He returned the embrace, wrapping his arms around her and burying his own face in the crook of her neck. They held each other for several minutes, Victor giving them space and quiet until Logan pulled away. "You need to eat baby," he said gently, extracting her from his arms.

Nodding she kissed him deeply before she stood and moved to the food on the table, she helped herself to a burger and hungrily tucked in. It was only about six o'clock but she was exhausted and starving, they'd hiked all afternoon, covered about twelve miles, her legs were all too happy to remind her. She listened idly to the conversation between Victor and Logan, obviously the one had been telling the other about the past he couldn't remember.

During a lull in the conversation, she asked her own question. "You said Logan gave you the name 'Victor' as an inside joke and you used it because you were hoping he'd remember," Marie reminded him.

"I guess you could say we were rather competitive in our younger days, I relied a lot on brawn, and because Jimmy was smaller than me, I usually won when we fought, I would dramatically declare myself the victor and wish him luck for the next fight. One day he wised up, realised brawn wasn't gonna beat me so turned to strategy, he whooped my ass good - honestly when it comes down to it, he's probably the better fighter out of the two of us because of that but don't tell him, don't want it going to his head. After that he mockingly began referring to me as Victor, usually every time he wanted to remind me, he could actually beat me in a fight." She was informed with a chuckle.

Marie giggled as she popped the last bite of her burger into her mouth. Niamh was waking up again, so she collected baby and moved back to sit with Logan in the bed as she fed. Victor took it upon himself to hand out the rest of the food, seeing as how Logan appeared to have no interest in moving, and who could blame him. They all ate in relative silence.

Once baby was finished Logan took a turn holding her, she was laid out on his chest where she quickly fell asleep, her mommy, who was tucked under his arm with her head resting on his shoulder, quickly did the same.

Victor watched, content for the first time in a long time, he'd finally found his brother, now they just had to shut down what was left of the program, specifically Charles Xavier. "That's a beautiful family you got there brother," Victor commented, as he lay back to sleep himself. Logan grunted in agreement as he placed a soft kiss on each of the heads resting on him, before dozing lightly himself.

Victor woke later that night, Logan was up, in the dark, putting a freshly fed baby back to bed, while Marie was getting ready for bed herself. He watched as she pulled off her clothes, pulling one of Logan's shirts on before looking back over her shoulder cheekily and sliding off her panties while Logan wasn't looking. If it wasn't for the fact it would have alerted both of them to the fact that he was awake, he'd have chuckled; his brother was about to get lucky.

Marie crawled into bed and was soon joined by Logan, for several minutes there was silence, until Logan softly murmured, "Go to sleep Marie."

"Hm, I'm not tired right now," she replied cheekily.

"Well, I am," Logan replied.

"Liar," Marie whispered, as Logan let out a muted groan.

"Marie you gave you birth less than a week ago, I'm not fucking you yet, you need time for your body to recover," Logan tried. He was definitely losing this battle.

"Actually, it was a week ago as of about three hours ago, and I am fully recovered, and horny, so what are you going to do about it?" Marie challenged. Victor was impressed, not only at the girls boldness in taking what she wanted but at the fact she'd been able to keep up on their cross country trek having only given birth a week ago.

"I'm going to sleep," Logan replied, matter of factly, before he let out another groan.

"Well you do that then, I'll just entertain myself," Marie replied, before Victor spied her duck under the covers.

Logan turned his head and looked directly at him, baring his teeth threateningly. Seems he still wasn't able to fool his little brother. With a grin he silently rolled over, giving the pair as much privacy as he could.

Logan bit his lip as he felt Marie's hot little mouth close over the head of his stiff cock, he didn't doubt if he told her they had an audience she'd stop but he was having trouble convincing himself that was what he wanted. As she swallowed more of his length, he gave up the pretence of refusal, bucking into the warm wet heat that engulfed him before pulling her back up his body. When her head popped out from under the blankets, he fiercely claimed her lips as he rolled them over.

Her legs parted automatically, accepting him into the cradle of her thighs as his weeping head butted against her slick opening. Slowly he slid himself home inside her, groaning as her tight muscles clamped around him. Marie sighed as he sank into her, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"God you feel so good baby," Logan whispered into her ear, as he kissed and nipped at her neck. She didn't say anything in response, just rocked her hips into his, moaning as he slid in to the hilt and crushed her clit between them. Their lovemaking was slow and sweet, and surprisingly quiet, out of respect for their 'sleeping' roommate. As he came inside her Logan covered her mouth with his as she shuddered her climax, milking his shaft as she did.

Rolling them both over with a contended sigh he held her close, he had come so close to losing her over the last several days. "Sleep now baby," he whispered, as she mmhmm'd sleepily and did just that.