Gently and without a word Marie nudged Logan to sit up, and began removing his shirt's. "No, Marie, you don't..." Logan started, as he tried to stop her hands. She just pressed her lips to his, stifling his words as her hands continued to fiddle with buttons before sliding the fabric off his shoulders.

"I know I don't have to but I want to, and you want to as well," Marie said, as she broke away from him, now sitting shirtless and waiting for her next move.

She stripped her own clothes off quickly, noting Logan shift uncomfortably where he sat, his jeans now far too tight to be bearable. She straddled his lap, remembering the first time she'd sat with him like this. He'd been completely naked then and it hadn't taken long for him to throw her to the bed and ravish her, she wondered what she'd have to do to get him to do that again. She didn't have to wait long to find out.

Her hands snaked between them, opening Logan's jeans was a little more tricky than usual, and he grunted in relief when she finally pushed the stiff fabric out of the way as he flexed his hips and his rigid flesh sprang out. As her hand closed around his length, he pulled her lips back to his, kissing her deeply as she pumped him, before, without warning, he batted her hand out of the way, picked her up and impaled her on him. One of his arms snaked up her back, his hand clamping over her shoulder as he pulled her down while he thrust upward, she moaned loudly into his mouth, as he began to frantically move inside her.

He needed to work off some of his tension, quickly, before he hurt her. As he thrust inside her he felt her inner muscles clench rhythmically around him. She hadn't come so she must be doing it on purpose, it was just what he needed to explode inside her. As he caught his breath, he felt Marie's hands moving over his chest, nails scraping over a nipple, she began to rock over the still hard shaft inside her. Her lips moved from his to his neck, and then up to nip on his ear. He almost didn't hear her over the growl he released but when her soft voice filtered through his lust clouded brain with a request to 'fuck me Logan, please', he was lost.

He threw her onto the bed, climbing on after her, his bulk covering her completely as he spread her open under him. Sliding one arm under her lower back he lifted her hips, the head of his cock nudging her opening before he firmly planted himself deep inside her.

Marie cried out loudly as she felt him sink into her, clapping a hand over her mouth a moment later as she turned to where Niamh was lying to make sure she hadn't woken her. Her eyes closed in ecstasy before she could as Logan began pounding into her hard. He chuckled through a growl, which Marie's lust addled brain decided was the sexiest sound she had ever heard, as she almost came on the spot. He pulled her hand away from her mouth with his free hand, pinning it to the bed beside them. Her teeth clamped down on her bottom lip as she tried desperately to stop herself from crying out again.

Logan was having none of that though, he leaned forward, tugging her lip from between her teeth as he nibbled the plump flesh. "I wanna hear you baby," he growled, as he slammed into her repeatedly. Heedless of the consequences Marie cried out, begging for him go faster, harder, just generally for more. She came hard moments later, vaguely aware of Logan shifting position slightly as she lay in a boneless heap on the bed. When she could feel again, she was on the verge of her second orgasm, her hips raised high, one leg over Logan's shoulder as he ploughed into her, the bed thumping against the wall rhythmically until with one last final surge he emptied himself inside her, triggering her own orgasm.

As they lay in a tangled heap of sweaty, heaving flesh on the bed, Marie heard Niamh make a soft sound. She cringed at the thought of having to move to go see to the baby, she honestly didn't think she could even if she tried right now. Logan just rumbled softly, a comfortable, sated sound, and Marie was surprised when Niamh promptly went silent again. She shrugged and snuggled down into the warm arms around her, as she drifted into a light sleep.

She woke sometime later, whether it was minutes or hours she couldn't tell, all she knew was that Logan was hard inside of her again, and rocking into her deeply. She moaned as she shifted her leg higher around his waist so he could penetrate deeper. He was nipping at her breasts as he thrust into her, lapping at the milk that leaked out, before he moved his attention to her neck as he sped up his movements.

Her fingers tangled in his hair as her other hand gripped his shoulder tightly, nails digging into his flesh. "More, Logan, please," she begged, though what exactly she was wanting even she didn't know. Logan watched her contemplatively for a moment before he pulled out completely, chuckling at the mewl of disappointment from his mate before he rolled her over onto her stomach, tilted her hips slightly and sank back into her wet heat.

Marie moaned into the mattress as she felt him return to her body, it wasn't as deep but she felt fuller somehow as Logan almost straddled her. It wasn't long before they were both frantically trying to gain more friction and leverage, one thing Marie found this position didn't afford her much of, until Logan pulled her hips higher off the bed. He began fucking her in earnest then, as Marie thrust herself back against him before he came with a roar. She remembered the first time they'd done it in that position and was mildly disappointed he didn't bite her like he had then, at the same time she was really too tired to care.

She was too tired to even move as Logan, finally withdrew from her. Kissing the cheek of her ass as he shifted her himself so her legs wouldn't go to sleep. She could hear baby murmuring in the background somewhere but it wasn't until she felt her little mouth close around her nipple that she realised Logan had brought her over to the bed. He was watching her doze as baby suckled, a satisfied look in his gaze, though he softly asked if she was alright. "Fantastic," she replied, sleepily but honestly, "You worry too much," she told him, giggling at his affronted look.

"Only about you baby," he replied, dropping a kiss on the end of her nose. Before long all three of them were asleep again, all satisfied in their own ways; Niamh with her full belly, Marie with a pleasant ache between her legs and a full heart, and Logan with his arms full and a surety that his family was finally safe.