Classes dragged the next day, Rogue tried her best not to think about the dark-haired man who lived hidden away in the attic, or more importantly about what he had done to her. She managed fairly well until late that night when she woke up gasping and aroused from one hell of an erotic dream, she had gotten herself off on the images from the dream several times before she'd been able to fall asleep again in the early hours before dawn.

Again, classes dragged, and she was glad she didn't have any with telepathic teachers that day as her mind wandered, and she spent the whole day in a state of mild arousal. She felt like she was drawing attention with how much she was shifting uncomfortably in her seat, and her panties were soaked before lunch. She resolved that night that to hell with the consequences, she was going back.

Late that night, once she was certain her roommates were asleep, she stole silently out of bed and down the hall. She opened the panel silently, and slid it shut behind her with the barest of sounds, before she clicked on the torch she had managed to fix, and began the short trek to the secret wing. She quickly made her way to the farthest door, it was closed, but before she could lose her nerve, she turned the handle and pushed the door open.

She had half expected the door to be barricaded again, like it had been the first time she found the room but the door creaked open without impediment. She knocked softly on the open door but got no answer, so she turned the torch into the room. The bed was mussed, as if someone had been in it recently but no longer was. She walked into the room, filled with a nervous excitement, only to jump when the door behind her suddenly slammed shut.

"I warned you not to come back," a deep voice growled.

Rogue spun around to face the owner of the voice, turning the torch on him she got her first good look at him. He was older, but not as old as she had been expecting, probably in his late thirties, had a full head of dark hair she could remember burying her fingers in, scruffy facial hair that looked surprisingly attractive and she knew felt all kinds of fantastic when it rasped against sensitive flesh. He was completely naked, strongly muscled, his broad chest was generously sprinkled with dark hair, and his abs flexed ever so slightly as he stalked towards her. He stopped right in front of her before her eyes got the chance to wander lower.

"Why did you come back?" he demanded.

Try as she might, though her mouth opened as if to speak, she couldn't force a single sound out. That didn't seem to bother him though as he grinned lustily at her, sending a shiver of desire and anticipation down her spine. He took the torch from her hand, switching it off as he threw it onto the couch. He stalked around her, pausing here and there to touch her, brushing her hair off her shoulder, running his hand over her ass, groping her breast. When he came to a stop behind her, after having surveyed her entirely, he growled in her ear, "I know what you want but I don't think you do."

His teeth gently nipped at her shoulder before his tongue ran up the side of her neck until he nipped her earlobe hard causing her to yelp in surprise. Then he was gone, she waited, almost vibrating with anticipation, before his voice sounded again, further away than she was expecting.

"Last chance kid, I don't like being teased, either you leave now and don't come back, or, you get rid of those clothes and get in this bed and I fuck you until you can't walk straight tomorrow, choose wisely," he warned.

Rogue hesitated for a few moments, she didn't want to leave but it suddenly occurred to her she didn't know if she trusted this man, he could do anything to her and she didn't have the 'safety' of her mutation as a defence to fall back on to protect herself. Her brief internal dialogue eventually concluded that if his intention was to harm her, he would have done it already, she'd been in his room three times now and he hadn't hurt her, even given her ample opportunity to leave. She decided to go with her gut and trust him.

Turning back toward the room she saw he was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching her intently as he waited. Slowly she moved a hand to the strap of her nightgown, nudging first one, then the other, off her shoulders she let the soft material fall from her body and pool at her feet before she stepped towards the bed. She reached for her panties next, her last remaining piece of clothing, he growled deeply as her panties slid down her legs, being left behind on the floor as she continued towards the bed.

When she got to the bed he reached out and pulled her forward, lifting her knee to straddle him where he sat. She settled herself on his lap, she could feel the hard ridge of his penis between them but she couldn't force herself to look down. Whether he sensed her nervousness or not he slid one hand into her hair and moved her head until he could lock lips with her, firmly but gently parting her lips she felt his tongue begin to explore her mouth as his other hand slid around her hips, pulling her lower body flush against his as he rocked his hips against hers.

He felt her relaxing into him, her tongue began its own hesitant exploration, while her wet core slid deliciously against his shaft, she was so far past ready he knew had to get inside her soon. With a quick twist he turned them around, dropping her onto the middle of the bed, he was on top of her before she'd even registered the surface under her back. He forced her legs apart and buried a hand between her thighs as his lips met hers again, sliding two fingers into her core as he slid his tongue between her lips again, he felt her begin to tremble at the invasion. It wasn't long before he had her gasping and shuddering as she came hard, biting her lip as she tried to censor her response.

With another sudden movement he had her on her stomach before he pulled her hips up to meet his and slammed his hard length into her. She shouted out in pain and shock at the unexpected invasion but didn't try and pull away from him as she shuddered and panted. He could scent her blood, he'd felt her hymen tear, once he was seated deep he stilled, giving her time to adjust and for the pain to dull, it probably wasn't the most considerate way to break in a virgin but this wasn't about being nice.

He felt her moving, shifting herself into a more comfortable position before she gently rocked her hips, gasping as she felt him slide inside her. He growled as his hands clamped tighter in her hips, holding her in place as he slowly slid out of her wet heat before sinking back into her. She made an encouraging moan, with just the barest hint of discomfort and he took that as permission for him to continue. He sank into her again and again, her pleasured moans and gasps growing in volume until she began to shout and beg for more, thrusting her own hips back against his as he moved. He slammed into her hard, reaching around her to pinch her clit as he came buried deep inside her and she followed him with a cry she muffled by burying her face in a pillow.

Flipping her back over again he pulled her knees apart, hooking them over his elbows as he slammed back inside her. She was still shuddering and clenching from her last orgasm as he pounded into her, she clutched at his shoulders, nails biting deep into his flesh, as he rode her hard. If she could walk at all tomorrow, he would be surprised but she continued to encourage him to give her 'more' and so he obliged. When she came again it was silently as she locked eyes with him as her inner channel grasped at him tightly. With a roar he lifted her hips and seated himself deep inside her as he spilled into her again.

She fell asleep almost immediately so he gently maneuvered them into a comfortable position, his rigid flesh still buried inside her, one leg thrown over his hip, her forehead resting against his clavicle, as he rested his chin on top of her head. He pulled a blanket up to cover them and slept, for the first time in a long time, contentedly, and without interruption.