He woke in the predawn glow, the warmth of woman in his arms was an unfamiliar sensation to wake to, but the feeling of her rocking gently on his semi erect shaft was definitely welcome. Rolling them over he sank into her, she gasped as he filled her, waking her up completely from her light sleep.

She moaned contentedly as he moved inside her slowly, "Have you been at it all night?" she teased as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"I woke up to you getting yourself off and figured you were ready for another round," he replied as he moved over her. "I suppose I should ask your name seeing as how you're still here," he commented suddenly, though he didn't leave off trying to distract her.

She laughed, though it ended as more of a moan as his mouth closed around one nipple, nipping her hard enough to make her buck against him.

He chuckled as she whined when he pulled away, "So sweetheart, you got a name or what?"

"Marie," she panted, as she tried to shift against him to get back some of the stimulation he was denying her.

"Marie? I thought the kids round here had those fucking ridiculous code names?" he replied, as he went back to teasing her breasts.

"Oh, that, well, everyone else calls me Rogue," she replied absently, as she sank her fingers into his hair to hold his head in place so he couldn't move away from her.

He laughed outright at that, "Rogue? The hell did you do to earn that name?" he asked.

"How did this become a game of twenty questions all of a sudden?" she replied irritably as he pulled away from her again, "My mutation, it's a 'rogue mutation' so I figured it worked, people give you a bit more space too with a name like that, which in the circumstances was a good thing," she said.

"What's your mutation?" he queried curiously.

"I suck the life out of people, through their skin," she replied honestly. He froze, looking uncertainly down at all the skin between them that was pressed together, Marie laughed before telling him, "Don't worry, for some reason it doesn't work on you."

"How did you figure that out?" he asked, listening curiously as she explained how she had tried to warn him the first time he'd touched her, when he'd kissed her, but that nothing had happened when normally her skin would have knocked him out.

"Does that answer all your questions now? Can you stop torturing me already," she asked as she tried to leverage her hips against his.

"One more question," he replied, "Why did you come back?"

Marie stopped and her nose scrunched up as she tried to think of a reason why she had come to his room again, it wasn't just because she wanted to finally get laid. "You ... you weren't afraid of me," she finally admitted, smiling shyly at him. "Why did you let me stay?" she asked in return, hoping there was more to the reason than him simply wanting to fuck her.

"Because ... you weren't afraid of me," he replied, echoing her own statement but she could see it was said with sincerity.

"What's your name?" she whispered.

"Wolv- Logan," he replied, "For you my name is Logan."

Marie smiled as she brushed a lock of hair off his forehead, before she kissed him softly, he reciprocated in kind, and they lay in each other’s arms for several minutes just enjoying the feeling of being with another person who saw them as normal, as an equal, before their movements became more heated and desperate.

"Oh Logan!" Marie breathed as she came around him. He followed her moments later her own name falling from his lips as he shuddered with the intensity of the moment.

They lay entwined for several minutes until Logan moved to withdraw from her, noting her twinge of discomfort as he withdrew. "Go take a shower," he told her, as he moved away. He watched as she gingerly climbed out of bed and made her way to the bathroom on shaky legs. There was no door into the bathroom so he heard her start the shower, before using the toilet while she waited for the water to warm up.

As she stepped into the shower he got up, stripping the bloodstained sheet off the bed he briefly wondered what he should do with it, he couldn't really chuck it in with his laundry, it was kind of obvious what the stains were. In the end he balled it up and stuffed it in a cupboard, he'd figure it out later. He put a clean sheet on the bed before he followed Marie's path to the bathroom.

"You know, for a recent virgin you're pretty insatiable," he commented from the shower door, watching as her hand moved between her legs as she tried to get herself off again, she didn't reply except to reach for him and pull him into the shower with her. He kissed her deeply as she moved his hand down between her legs to replace her own and he quickly had her panting for more. Turning her around he pressed her against the wall as he tilted her hips and slid into her, groaning in satisfaction as he thrust into her until they both finished.

He turned her back around, leaning her against the wall as he took the showerhead down and began to gently wash her, by the time he got to the juncture of her thighs she was quivering with desire, it didn't take much for her to come again. When she did her legs promptly gave out and she slid to the floor. "Mm, I like that position," Logan replied lustily.

Marie lifted her head only to come face to face with his stiff length, she licked her lips nervously as she watched him run a hand over his cock. "You don't have to," he told her as she made to move toward him but she reached her hand out for him and asked him to show her. As he guided her hand down his length, he let his head fall back against the wall behind him, he growled loudly as he felt her tongue run along his cock before her mouth closed around him.

He cursed when a sudden knock sounded from the door of his room, "Stay here, stay quiet," he told her as he walked out stark naked and dripping water all over the floor. Marie covered her mouth to stifle her giggle at the surprise whoever was out there was about to get, as she heard a door open and an irritated Logan snap 'what'.

"There's a meeting in thr war room now," another male voice, that sounded like her math teacher Mr Summers, filtered through to her.

"I'm a little busy right now," Logan replied tersely. After a pause Marie heard Mr Summers reply 'ten minutes' before the door slammed shut. She was sitting in the shower, shoulders shaking as she laughed silently when Logan walked back to the room. "Where were we?" he asked as he stepped back into the shower, grinning at her.

"Here," she replied, hungrily swallowing his cock again as her hand came back to grip him tightly, she heard Logan grunt a 'fuck' as she explored his length with her mouth. She had no idea if she was doing it right, she knew the general theory, and he wasn't complaining so she figured she mustn’t be doing too bad. When his hands sank into her hair and he began to guide her movements she moved her own hand down to her centre that was screaming for more attention.

Logan felt her shift and looked down passed his cock disappearing between her perfect pink lips to her hand buried between her own legs. That she was taking her own pleasure from giving it to him was enough to tip him over the edge and he bucked into her mouth.

He reached down and pulled her to her feet, shutting off the water he grabbed two towels, he quickly wiped himself off and wrapped one towel around his waist before he turned back to Marie, she was still working on trying to reach her own release but he knocked her hand aside as he dried her off before picking her up and carrying her back to the bed. He threw her down before he moved to bury his face between her legs, she was most of the way there so it didn't take him long to get her off.

When she lay limply on the bed breathing heavily, he brushed back her damp hair as he pulled the blankets up over her. "Get some sleep, I don't know how long I'll be, if I'm too long go back to the main building same way you came here, don't use the other door, no one can know you're here," he warned. Marie mmhmm'd with a sleepy nod before he moved away and quickly pulled on clothes. He ran his towel over his head one last time to brush away most of the water before he, reluctantly, headed for the meeting he had been summoned to.