At breakfast the following morning, Logan suddenly remembered the earlier breakthrough with Marie's power. As soon as he mentioned it however, seated in their usual corner spot in the cafeteria, Marie immediately shushed him.

"Can we just keep that between you and me for now?" she asked softly, "If I say something, everyone's going to want to get all touchy feely and I'm not ready for that yet, plus... if I can touch again... my parents might make me leave, go back to the regular school, I- I don't want that," she whispered, tearing up at the thought. This was honestly the first school she could ever remember actually enjoying, and that was mostly due to Logan.

"Of course, it's your news anyway, up to you to share, when you're ready," Logan agreed, looking equally disturbed by her comment about leaving the school.

They agreed to meet in secret, so Marie could practice her control, and get more comfortable with the idea of touching. They were in her room one afternoon when a teacher opened the door suddenly, almost catching them bare skin to bare skin, though Marie was able to hide her un-gloved hand quickly. After that, they decided to take their practice sessions outside, a forest walk would be a good time, very few people ever wandered deeper than the first few trees into the wood, so they usually had it to themselves.

--

"Come and get me!" Marie shouted, laughing as she vaulting over a fallen tree, running through the woods away from Logan. Their skin contact session had ended abruptly when she had stuffed a handful of leaves down the back of his shirt. She had a good excuse though, he was teasing her about her pick for the hockey game that was on tonight, again.

She giggled to herself as she heard Logan quickly gaining on her, it was so unfair his legs were so much longer than hers and he could cover more ground than she could in a single stride, she would just have to fight dirty to get away. Grabbing a handful of mud, the next time she stumbled, she held onto it as she pushed herself to her feet and kept running. She squeaked when he tackled her from behind, and rolled to cushion their impact into the ground, she kept rolling, before planting the handful of mud right in his face. The action causing hos grip to falter enough for her to twist, roll, and continue running.

Not paying any attention to where she was going, she stumbled to a stop in a clearing they'd never been in before. It was gorgeous, dappled sunlight filtering down through green trees, soft green moss carpeted most of the clearing, and all around her, knee-high flowers in an array of pinks and purples, nodded gently in the breeze. She was so distracted she didn't hear Logan run up behind her, not realizing he had caught her until he had tackled her again.

This time, though he again hit the ground first to break her fall, he didn't stop rolling until she was pinned underneath him, her arms pinned down above her head, as his knees held her legs in place. They lay on the ground breathing heavily, or at least, she did, Logan was frozen, staring at her in a way she'd caught him looking at her several times.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she asked softly, not wanting to disturb their peaceful surroundings by speaking too loudly.

Without a word Logan leaned forward and his lips came down on hers. Marie had always expected her first kiss to be awkward and clumsy, it kinda was, but at the same time it felt right.

Logan pulled away a while later. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," he said softly, though the look on his face told her he wanted to do it again.

"Yeah, you should have, and I'd like it if you did it again," Marie told him, her cheeks blushing as she looked up at him looking down at her.

"Yeah?" Logan asked hoarsely. Marie nodded, barely having inclined her head before Logan was kissing her again.

Marie's whole world felt like it was spinning at a million miles an hour, Logan let go of her hands, one of his moving to cup her cheek, the other supporting some of his weight before he shifted. The next thing she knew, her hands were on his chest, one sliding up and over his shoulder to tangle in his hair as his arm slid around her waist. When they finally broke apart, Marie was surprised to discover their position completely rearranged, Logan was on the ground now, while she straddled his waist as he held her in place with his arm around her. Her hair was falling in a curtain around them, blocking out the rest of the world so it was only them. For several minutes they sat frozen, just staring at each other before Logan softly spoke.

"Dad told me once, never tell a girl you love her for the first time during sex, but whether that happens or not I need you to know... I love you Marie, not like, love, not the friendly 'I love having you around', I mean I honest to god don't know what I would do without you kind of love... The kind of love where, if I ever lost you, like dad lost mom, I think it would kill me," he told her, before gently kissing her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips.

"That's good, because I love you too," Marie replied, wrapping her arms around his neck before she hugged him tightly. "I don't want to lose you, ever, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me," she whispered as they held each other.

It didn't take long before they were kissing again, soft gentle kisses to start with, getting hungrier as they got bolder. Marie giggled the first time she felt Logan's tongue sneaking in on the action, before she mimicked his movements.

"Just so we're clear, I am making this shit up as I go along," Logan told her a minute later, as they broke apart for air.

"Glad I'm not the only one," Marie replied with a giggle.

"If I do anything you don't like you tell me, okay?" Logan asked worriedly.

"I will, so long as you do the same," Marie replied, as she slid her hands inside his shirt. Logan shuddered at the sensation before their lips met again, his own hands finding their way inside her shirt moments later, quickly removing and discarding the item of clothing. When she tensed, he paused, pulling back a little to ask if it was too much.

"No, just... a lot of skin, if I tell you stop you have to let go, I don't want to hurt you," Marie answered, worrying her lip with her teeth.

"It'll be fine, you haven't even got a stray thought from me in days, but I promise," he reminded her, before he continued his exploration. Soon enough Marie was also doing her own exploring, discarding Logan's shirt in much the same way he had gotten rid of hers. When Logan rolled them over again and stripped off the rest of her clothes, Marie was so distracted she didn't even think to object to now lying, fully naked, in the warm grass, with a half-naked Logan lying over her.

"How far are we going here?" Logan murmured in her ear a while later, as they both lay breathlessly wrapped in each other.

"All the way, please," Marie replied, feathering kisses along his jaw.

"It's going to hurt, I can't do anything about that," he said softly, as he kissed her back, "If you need me to stop just say."

When he finally pushed into her Marie tensed, biting her lip, as she tried to distance herself from the sharp burn and keep her mutation from biting back.

"I'm sorry, just give it a minute," Logan murmured, as he placed soft kisses all over her face. Part of him felt bad for enjoying this new sensation, she was so hot, and tight, it was better than any jerk off, ever, but he was hurting her in the process which made him feel like an asshole.

After several minutes Marie opened her eyes. "Thought you had to move to make this work?" she teased.

"Not until you're ready," Logan replied, moaning softly when Marie shifted under him, a little mewl of discomfort falling from her lips before she told him to keep going. It wasn't long until he was thrusting into her, driving himself to the edge. Just as he was about to cum, he froze, gritting his teeth as he fought to calm his body down.

"Why did you stop," Marie gasped, almost a whine.

"I'm not cumming without you," Logan replied, turning his attention back to her. He slid a hand between them both, not quite sure what he was looking for until his fingers ran over a little nub of tissue that made Marie tremble and gasp.

"More! Oh God, more of that," Marie moaned, pushing her hips up against his, mashing his hand between their bodies.

"As you wish," Logan teased, as he set to work to see just what he could accomplish. He really was flying blind here, no amount of high school health class, or even porn, could have prepared him for this.

Within minutes he had Marie trembling in his arms, incoherently begging for more, the only more he could think to give her in this situation was to move inside her again. Thrusting into her once he felt shudders running up his spine and Marie moaned loudly, her hand on his shoulder gripping him tightly as her face contorted in pleasure. After a few more thrusts, which Marie quickly began bucking into, he felt her tense, right down to her toes, as her back arched and she screamed his name. Her inner muscles clamping around his shaft tightly, as he bucked into her twice as he came harder than he ever had in his life, before collapsing on top of her gasping for air.

"Wow..." was all Marie managed to say a few minutes later. Logan huffed a laugh, yep, that was the best he could do.

When he finally got his strength back and pulled himself up, off of her, and out of her, a thought occurred to him. "Uh oh," he commented, drawing Marie's attention.

"What?" she asked, too satisfied to be worried by the tone he used right then.

"We kinda forgot the condom," he pointed out.

"Do you even have one?" Marie asked with a giggle, Logan was such a boy scout he probably did.

"Uh, no," Logan replied, "Should probably get some though, you know, for next time?" he commented, sounding hopeful as he rolled over to lay in the grass beside her.

"Mmhmm, for next time," she replied sleepily, as she rolled over to rest her head on his chest.

--

They dozed for a while until Logan gently nudged her to sit up. He himself stood, gathering up all their clothes and rolling them into a bundle which he handed to Marie. He then picked her up and began walking deeper into the woods.

"Where are we going?" Marie asked worriedly.

"Don't take this the wrong way but we kinda smell, and if we go inside smelling like this someone, namely my dad, is going to know exactly what we've been doing out here, and then your secret will be blown," Logan replied.

"So, where are we going?" Marie repeated, even as she blushed at the thought of Logan's dad, being able to smell, that they just had sex.

"Shower?" Logan asked, stepping out of the trees into another clearing, this one containing a large pond, with a waterfall at one end.

"Oh my goodness, it's beautiful! How did you know about this place?" she asked curiously, as Logan dropped the bundle of clothes on a warm rock before carrying her into the sun warmed water.

"I've known about this place most of my life, we came to the school when I was two, we used to come out here for picnics, this is where I learned to swim, I have a vague recollection of possibly interrupting my parents having sex here once," he commented, with a mildly awkward raised eyebrow, causing Marie to giggle at the thought.

Gently he washed her all over, including between her legs. Marie blushed when he touched her 'down there', though he'd been doing a lot more than that not long before, she realised. Once he was satisfied neither of them would be giving away any scent signals, he suggested a swimming race across the pond. He might be able to run faster but it turned out Marie could swim faster; she beat him in both directions.

When they finally pulled themselves out of the water, they realised they didn't have towels. Marie suggested they lie in the sun to dry off.

"That's not a good idea," Logan replied, at her confused glance in response he nodded downward, toward his semi erect penis. "Unless we want to get wet all over again, we should probably put our clothes back on," he suggested, grinning at her blush, which spread prettily down her neck and across her chest. Once they were dressed, they walked back to the school, barefoot because neither wanted to walk back in wet socks, a few times Logan piggy backed Marie when the rough path was too rough for her feet - according to him. Marie just giggled and let him play hero.

When they got back to the mansion, Victor was on the porch, not waiting for them but he didn't miss them. He raised a brow as he watched them walk inside, returning their casual hellos, as they walked inside heading for the kitchen. He grinned to himself, those two were up to something he was sure of it.