Wolverine had been on high alert since Logan had stalked out of the garage, leaving an aroused and willing Marie behind. He was annoyed with his human side; she was his mate, and she wanted him. He'd taken care of the man's issues with their sexual relationship, the girl was old enough here, and that was literally, once he'd broken his objections down, the only issue that was a valid concern, being the only thing that could see them separated. Still the man was stalling.

Thankfully he didn't think Marie was going to let that stop her, she had been getting bolder in her flirting, and doing less to hide her arousal when around them for some time now. For now he would bide his time, wait for her to make her next move, and stop the man from interfering and shutting her down.

He didn't have to wait long.

They were sitting on the couch, Marie pressed up against his side, her head resting on his shoulder, when he scented her arousal increase. The man lay his head back against the couch and closed his eyes, fighting against their body's reaction, he was distracted enough not to notice Marie's movement.

Quickly and silently Wolverine slipped passed him to assume control, he quickly blocked Logan; he knew how to do it, Logan had done it to him enough times. It resulted in a state akin to a deep dreamless sleep, where the psyche was not aware of anything happening outside the block. Logan used it for delicate situations where he didn't want Wolverine popping the claws or growling at the wrong moment, he hated it, and on the one hand he would enjoy giving Logan a taste of his own medicine.

Marie's small hand coming to rest on his thigh, right next to his crotch, was enough to refocus him on his objective. He let her explore for a while, before stilling her hand when she got too bold, for now. Taking her hand in his, he gently massaged her hand while they continued to watch the game, his other hand, absently drawing circles on her covered hip where it had come to rest, and drawing her arousal higher.

When the entertainment came to an end, he was pleasantly surprised when Marie turned off the distraction and turned her attention fully to him. A determination in her countenance that let him know, under no uncertain circumstances, that she was going to get what she wanted. As she positioned herself on his lap he felt the warmth of her core over his crotch, he'd have growled to express his pleasure at her actions but her lips were on his, raining quick butterfly kisses on his face, so her skin didn't have time to zap him.

He felt her pull away as she pulled the sheer scarf away from her neck, and he held her hands to still them momentarily. "You're sure?" he asked, the man would find out about this eventually, and even though her body was screaming at him she was, the man would want to hear her say it.

When she replied with a soft, "I'm sure," it was all Wolverine could do to hold himself back long enough for her to move the scarf into place over her delicious lips. The feel of her tentative kisses was driving him mad and he quickly assumed control, kissing her deeper and harder, showing her what he liked but still leaving her the ability to withdraw if it became too much for her.

His hands joined the action shortly, after he felt her small, silk gloved hands, slide up under his shirt. He wasn't sure how exactly it happened but her roaming hands managed to peel off his shirts, turnabout was fair play and he smoothly slid hers off too. When he felt her hands working on undoing his jeans, he decided it was time to move this act off the couch. She murmured her complaints when he shifted her so he could stand up but they didn't last long when he lifted her with him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he walked them to the bedroom.

Once she was laid out on the bed, he set about divesting her of as much clothing as he could. He left her gloves on, so she could continue running her hands all over him, and the tights would have to stay to protect them both from her skin. He settled the sheer scarf over her upper body before moving over her, noting how her legs fell open naturally to accommodate him.

She was beautiful, gorgeous, and she was going to be his. Finally! He knew he had to go slowly with her, gently this first time, and it was all he could do to hold himself back as he gave her one last out. "Last chance Marie, if this goes any further, I won't lie, I won't be able to stop."

He watched the emotion play across her face, a devotion he never would have deemed himself worthy of was shining in her eyes, as she tenderly ran a soft gloved finger down his face. As her breathy, "Don't stop Logan, please, don't stop," was heard, he claimed her lips again, determined not to stop until they were both satisfied.

From her lips he ran his own down the pale column of her throat, kissing and nipping as he went, before joining his hands on her breasts. She had an impressive rack, a good solid handful of C's, at least, and they were incredibly sensitive, though that shouldn't really be too surprising. Given the lack of contact she had become adjusted to over the last year, she was amazingly sensitive everywhere.

While his mouth continued to work on her breasts one hand worked its way downward between her legs, his gloved fingers working over her tights to stimulate her. It wasn't long before she was bucking her hips against his hand as she moaned encouragement for more.

"Hold still," he mumbled against her lips, sliding out the tip of a claw to split the centre seam of her tights. His fingers delved through the new opening to fondle her slick flesh, his thumb pressing and circling her clit as he eased one long leather clad finger into her body.

"God, Logan! Don't stop!" she exclaimed, as she bucked up against his hand, arching her back to thrust her breasts into his face.

It wasn't long before he had her panting and shuddering, ready to come at the slightest nudge. "Come on baby, come for me," he whispered in her ear, as he moved his hand against her. She gasped as her body tightened, pleasure burst through her, she moaned loudly as her inner muscles clamped around his finger, and her body shuddered uncontrollably.

"That's my girl," Logan mumbled, as he moved back to claim her lips again while she slowly came back to awareness.

"More... more Logan, I need you... inside, please," Marie begged, rocking her hips against his hand that had stilled against her. He was only too happy to oblige, quickly fishing out a condom from the bedside table - where he'd stashed them weeks before when Logan hadn't noticed - before wrapping himself and shifting into position at her entrance. He slicked his shaft in her juices, before slowly easing into her channel. She was so tight he had to stop for a moment, while his fingers went back to stimulating her clit as he kissed her deeply. Slowly he pushed into her, a little at a time, until he felt her tense as he reached her virginity.

He stilled for a moment, watching her face as he withdrew slightly before thrusting forward, through her barrier, to seat himself deeply inside her. "Breathe darlin'," he whispered, as he softly kissed her face, to encourage her to relax, stilling his lower body while she adjusted to the unfamiliar invasion of her body.

After a few moments she began to relax against him, the scent of a new wave of her arousal overwhelming the scent of her blood. She shifted against him, her breathing hitching at the brief sting the movement triggered. He took over again, now that she was more comfortable, and gently rocked into her, slowly increasing the depth of his thrusts. It wasn't long until she was again teetering on the edge of orgasm, he nipped at her neck as he thrust into her again to push her over the edge, withdrawing quickly before her orgasm triggered his own. He wasn't done yet.

As she came back to him, gentle tremors continuing to run through her channel, clutching at the head of his cock that was waiting just inside of her heat. He worked his lips against her neck and breasts until she was panting against him, whimpering her requests for him to enter her again. Sliding his arms under her thighs he pulled her knees up and open before he slammed into her, with a growl. She cried out in pleasure, encouraging him to do it again.

He was trying to be gentle, but her cries and the feel of her clenching around him, was pulling him towards taking her hard and fast. He raised himself up to get more leverage as they both were closing in on bliss.

"Marie... fuck Marie... so good, come on baby you can do one more..." he panted, as he slammed into her hard and fast.

"Yes... yes Logan... harder, please..." Marie cried, as she began to crest a new wave of pleasure.

He thrust into her twice more before exploding into her with a roar that he thought was supposed to be her name. He was vaguely aware of her responding shout, before he collapsed on top of her, bracing himself on his elbows to keep most of his weight off of her. When he finally came back to her, he could feel her fingers gently massaging his scalp as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She giggled a moment later.

"What's so funny?" he asked, when he could get his voice to work again.

"You're purring," she replied, sleepily, "I like it, sugar."

It took a moment for him realise he was indeed making a deep rumbling growl that could quite accurately be called a purr, so long as she liked it, he couldn't care less. He listened to her breathing even out and her heart rate slow as she fell asleep, he was about to join her when he remembered the condom needed to be dealt with. He gently eased out of her, took care of his clean up, hiding the condom where he knew Logan wouldn't spot it, before returning to bed with Marie to sleep.

He'd have to figure out when and how to let Logan back out without tipping him off but that was a problem for another day, he quickly decided, as he fell asleep with an armful of warm satisfied mate.