The pictures began to come more frequently all of a sudden, she started getting one every few days rather than every month or so. They were also smaller, or more focused, her face, her hands, her artist seemed to have a fetish for her gloved hands.

She had pictures of her hands, sometimes resting, relaxing, sometimes touching or holding things. She had pictures of her face, showing her emotions, happy, sad, crying - when her artist had ever seen her cry she didn't know, she never did that where anyone else could see. The larger, more detailed pictures still came from time to time too. One of her helping Ororo weed the rose garden, another of her swimming in the woodland pond a mile from the mansion. One of her helping one of the youngest students with homework... She loved that one, the content little smile on her students face filled her with joy, she was making a difference to someone.

She didn't notice at first when the tone of the pictures began to change, the edges softened, the smiles were depicted more. She only noticed the more sensual edge when a seemingly innocent picture turned up. It was her, from the back, her arms raised, pulling her thick curly hair back into a ponytail. The side of a breast visible, peeking out the side of her tank top under her raised arm, her leggings drawn tight over her surely not that well defined ass... It was almost like an image drawn by a lover, attention not drawn to any one thing, just an overall enjoyment of the whole package in a seemingly innocent moment in day-to-day life.

Today's picture was one step further.

She was at the lake, under the waterfall, head tipped back as the water cascaded over her head and down her body. Her thin dress was plastered to her body, and she could tell the drawing her had nothing on underneath. It may as well be a picture of her nude, yet still the gloves remained to constantly taunt her that this picture was the closest she would get to being naked with a lover.