Gingerly rolling over, holding her breath to hold in the gasp of strain, it wasn't really pain, maybe phantom pain but she was all healed now. Rogue pulled herself out of her bed and stumbled to the bathroom. She was glad to finally be out of the med lab, it felt like she had been in there for years, though it had only been a few weeks. It wasn't uncommon for a run in with the Brotherhood to land someone in the med lab, usually though their injuries were more severe than an uncontrollable psycho floating around in their head and trying to take over their body.

Rogue glanced onto the mirror, her eyes had been the scariest part, waking up to see someone else's eyes in her face had been terrifying, thankfully, they were back to normal now. The Professor had hypothesized that the brief snatch she had taken from Mystique earlier in the fight, had allowed Ms Marvel to change her physical appearance, in an attempt to strengthen her mental takeover. Thankfully that hadn't worked but it hadn't been easy.

She longingly looked to the shower as she finished up in the bathroom, before deciding she just didn't have the strength yet and heading back to bed. A flash of white caught her eye on the nightstand. That hadn't been there before, she realised as she picked up the familiar piece of paper.

Turning it over to reveal this months image she unsurprisingly saw herself, this must have been when she was laid out in the med lab. Her eyes were closed, her face appearing serene and peaceful, there was an air of fear to the image though. This one was coloured completely, unlike most of those before, her features deathly pale, an angry purple bruise covering most of her face. Vivid red blood leaking from her mouth, nose, ear, matted into the white strands of hair around her face. She looked like death, serene death.

This picture was accompanied by a note. 'I'm glad you're okay', was scrawled in the lower right corner, bringing a smile to Rogue's face before she set the picture aside. It was nice to have someone caring about her, even if she still didn't know who it was.