Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for reading the first chapter...and now the continuation/ending.
Wolverine looked Bobby in the eye and took an advancing stride.

“Look, Logan. She’s my girlfriend. I have a right to stake my claim don’t I?”

A growl came from Logan as a response and Bobby glared at his extended claws.

“Shit. You wouldn’t really use those on me, would you?”

“Give me a reason not to.”

Suddenly, Bobby felt dizzy, but quickly recovered.

Wolverine took advantage of the younger man’s distraction and flung himself onto him.

“Somebody. Help me!” Bobby screamed as Wolverine brought one hand up and across his face; slicing into his cheek and grazing the tip of his nose.

Bobby tried to freeze Wolverine’s other hand, but at the first tickle of a chill, the hand came up and down. Effectively pinning the boy at the shoulder to the games room floor. Bobby closed his eyes, waiting for the next blow.

“I’m sorry, okay? She’s yours. Always has been. I just wanted her to get over you. And love me. Shit, Logan, please get off of me.”

Bobby felt another wave of dizziness and opened his eyes. He was still standing. He brought his hands up to his face and found no blood. “What?”

At that moment Wolverine lunged at the IceMan and backed him up to the wall. His right fist made contact with it and the claws embedded themselves. With his left hand, he held Bobby up.

“You’ll never hurt her again, boy, understand? You can’t go around treating women like that. Do I make myself clear?”

Wolverine removed his claws from the paneling and brought them close to Bobby’s face. Bobby nodded his answer and with a flinch the claws retracted; nicking Bobby’s face and leaving three lines of blood.

“Get out of my face.” Was the last thing he said to Bobby on the subject and Bobby ran out of the room.

As Bobby turned the corner in the hallway he was suddenly stopped when Cyclops’ fist struck his nose.

“My turn, IceMan.”

“Shit. Look, I understand not to touch her again. Let me go.”

“You’re part of a team, Bobby. I can’t have you injuring your teammates out of some macho bullshit reason.”

“As of right now, Mr. Drake all of your XMEN privileges have been suspended.”

Bobby turned his bloodied face in the opposite direction to see Professor Xavier.

“And for futre reference, the nightmare you’ll be having about Wolverine is my fault. I want you to be reminded what happens when you cross someone as powerful as Logan. You stand no chance, Mr. Drake. So be mindful in your future.”

“Yes sir.”