She sat on the edge of their bed, every muscle and tendon trembling from exhaustion. She was out of breath and small black dots danced in her field of vision. Logan lay on the bed behind her, shivering and out of breath likewise.
“Honey?” He managed to rasp, caressing her sweat-slicked back gently.
“Christ! I can’t even walk straight! You’re on your own, bub,” she groaned, standing slowly and limping to the bathroom, closing the door behind her and locking it. He whined softly, gazing at his crotch. They had been at it for hours, and he was still rock hard, ready to go again. It actually started to hurt a bit.
“Wait till I get my hands on that bastard who slipped you Viagra, he is going to regret it for the rest of his life. All those two seconds he has left of it!” Marie cajoled from the other side of the bathroom door.

“Stop squirming!”
“I can’t help it… Nnngh… This hurts.” Logan couldn’t sit, he couldn’t stand, and only reasonable comfortable position right now would have been him on his back, Marie straddling him. From the cold look she had thrown him earlier when he had suggested it he had realized he wouldn’t be comfortable anytime soon. And now this. She actually expected him to act normally, like there was nothing wrong, while wearing unyielding, skintight leather.
“It will hurt a lot more if you don’t stop humping my back! Concentrate!” She hissed with a low voice. Yeah. They were on a mission. Surveillance. For six hours more. And his crotch felt like somebody lit a fire in there. He had an itch, and serious need to scratch it. He also had a very pissed off Marie in front of him, and she had no intentions to scratch his itch.
“How could I have not noticed it? It has been twelve hours already and it’s still up. Somebody must have fed me a whole bottle of those pills…”

When she emerged from the bathroom, toweling her hair dry, Logan lay on their bed, jerking off furiously. There was a pile of used paper towels next to him.
“Does that even help?” She asked, sitting next to him. Logan’s whole body went rigid and he let out a small yelp when he came. Taking a Kleenex from a box on his nightstand he cleaned himself up and sighed, combing a shaky hand through his unruly hairdo.
“It helps for a while. Then it does that again…” She had to swallow giggles that threatened to surface. Logan looked miserable, limp and sated cock swelling to a full erection under a minute.
“Maybe we should ask help from Jean…” Logan groaned and covered his eyes with his forearm when she mentioned their household doctor.
“Yeah. Maybe we should. Think she would let me do her?” He asked. Marie swatted his arm.
“Duh! She’s a doctor! She knows about this kind of things!”
“What ever. She’s not getting her hands on me. Can’t you help me out?” He asked with more serious tone.
“Sorry. I’m still little sore from earlier,” she said, moving out of his reach, eyeing him warily.
“How about a blowjob?”
“I have something better. Wait a minute,” she said and left.

“Had to lie to Jean. I don’t think she noticed it. I told her I sprained my ankle.” Logan groaned from relief when she placed icepack over his aching member. His eyes rolled back and his whole posture relaxed.
“I have tried everything. Thought of Scooter naked nearly did the trick, but this is much better… Thanks, darling.”
“Don’t mention it. I don’t want to wake in the middle of the night for you humping my leg.”

When she woke up, her eyes landed on quite smug looking, naked Logan. He was prancing in front of mirror, back and forth, stopping to pose from time to time.
“What’s going on?”
“I never thought I would be so happy to see it this small,” Logan chuckled. Apparently affect of the Viagra had worn off during the night.
“Well, I’m glad that you’re satisfied…” She muttered, shrugged off the covers and stretched her stiff body, groaning softly.
“Keep that up, and something else goes up pretty soon,” Logan said, stretching his body next to hers. She smiled wickedly and ground her buttocks against his crotch, making him gasp and back off.

“You witch… You’re even more powerful than Viagra…” He murmured, stroking his now erect cock lazily.
“Are you going to help me now?” He asked.
“I think I could be persuaded,” she gasped when his nimble fingers delved between her thighs, parting her folds and caressing her softly.
“Really… What would it take to persuade you?” She spread her legs, granting him better access and moaned out loud.
“Not much…” She was getting wet already, and pushed against his fingers, trying desperately get more pressure and friction. He couldn’t wait any longer. He removed his hand and crawled on top of her, parting her thighs with his knees. His mouth devoured her moans and gasps when their bodies joined.