Inhaling slightly Rogue shifted as she blinked in the faint but distinct light coming through the window. Cursing the brilliance of the moon, she rolled over and immediately froze. Something or someone had come into her bedroom; the large, hulking shape that occupied a chair seemed to dwarf the tiny frame under it.

The slight but distinct sound of stubble being brushed against had her tensing as she realized it was a man in her room. Shifting she eased the blankets away from her feet, determined to run, to do something that would a let someone to her plight.

Whatever it was that made the figure shift Rogue would never know but she froze as awareness hit her like a two-by-four. The shimmer of metal tags on a crisp white wife-beater, the reflection of moonlight on a big ass buckle that made her grin.

“Logan,” she mouthed before scrambling out of bed and rushing toward him. All but scrambling across the carpet she squeaked out a welcome a moment before she landed in his lap, a tangle of hair, arms, legs, and fabric.

“Ooomph,” Logan grunted as something heavy landed on him and he was instantly on guard, alert, his fists clenched even as a wave of vanilla and wild-berry hit him. Keeping the claws firmly in his fists he relaxed almost instantly as he became aware of deep brown eyes surrounded by white streaks. “Hey kid.”

“You came home,” Rogue whispered tearfully aching to touch but being unable to.

“I had to,” Logan replied staring at her, seeing the want in her eyes, smelling the pain her inability to touch brought her. “Go ahead,” he whispered softly.

Her gaze darted to his and she blinked, allowing a single tear to trail down her face, “I don’t wanna hurt ya.”

Logan smiled softly, “You won’t.”

Leaning against him Rogue sighed, swallowing her tears and just absorbing the feel of him under her, the strength in his arms, the breath within his chest, the muscles of his legs, the heat from his groin that was pressed oh so close to hers.

Shifting she glanced up sharply into his gaze as she felt an awakening that called to her body, a heat slowly building even as she recognized the look of desire and lust in his gaze, “Please.”

A slight nod, a glance at the exposed flesh told her more than anything that the bodysuits had been a practical gift; one he’d fully intended she use with him…and him alone.

“Thank you,” Rogue whispered softly at the quirk of his eyebrow she elaborated, “For the gifts.”

Logan shrugged, “You deserve ‘em, deserve so much more than I…”

Placing a finger over his lips Rogue smiled, “All I want is you. Not the trappings, not the dollar signs, not gifts made of silk and adamantium…just the man who’s in my arms.”

With a faint smile that held a bit of self mockery Logan nodded and raised his hands to cup her jaw, “I missed you.”

“I missed you to,” Rogue declared with a smirk, “Now shut up and kiss me before I die of frustration.”

The softness of silk touching her face did little to cool the embers that had settled within her body, pooling in waves of heat between her thighs, making her breasts ache to be touched… rather she welcomed the feel of it. Moaning softly as Logan bent his head to give her gentle, moist kisses that were filled with adoration and desire.

Feeling small hands pushing at his jacket lapels Logan shifted, easing the heavy leather off his shoulders, allowing Rogue to push it off completely. Moments later his flannel shirt was pooled at his lower back atop his jacket and Rogue’s fingers were busy racing over his chest.

Each innocent caress, each brush of her fingers against his cotton covered body only made his blood pound, his desire race. Trapping her head beneath his hand Logan deepened the kiss, biting her lip gently when she moaned at him. The action netted him a quick, feminine growl and he grinned through the kiss.



Shifting, pushing at the pile of clothes behind him Logan stood, lifting Rogue easily, carefully, and pressing her against his chest as he carried her back towards the bed. Laying her down with more tenderness than he’d ever imagined he’d be able to Logan stared down into her eyes for a moment, searching for a sign that she didn’t want this, didn’t want *him* and found nothing. Nothing that is but desire, lust, love and that sealed the deal for him. Crushing her mouth beneath his he ravished her mouth, relishing the way her fingers locked into his hair even as she arched into his touch.

The softness of the bedspread beneath her felt heavenly against Rogue’s back as she lay there reveling in the feel of Logan’s hands on her nearly naked flesh. Each caress felt like a burning, searing brand that twisted her nerves, awakening desires that had lain dormant for a long time. Swimming in the taste of bitter whiskey, cigars, and something that was purely Logan, Rogue squirmed within his grasp, aching for more contact even as she felt the coil within her belly tighten.

Smothering a moan with her hands she closed her eyes wallowing in the soft but distinct sound of Logan’s breathing getting more and more strained, the scent of his lust filling her head until it swam. Clumsily unbuckling his belt she smirked up at him, her eyes filled with yearning and a familiar lust that mirrored what he felt.

“Take them off for me,” the soft, husky growl had her arching upwards, her breasts pushing towards him as she reached for the waistband of his jeans and pushing them down. Pushing the denim down as far as she could with her hands she shifted, moving up a bit as she used her feet to finish pushing the offending garment down Logan’s legs to pool around his ankles. A moment later he was kicking his boots off with rough, jerky movements and sending his jeans sailing along with the last boot.

She let it her head fall back onto the bed even as she felt Logan’s hands begin moving across the exposed flesh under him, coating her body in warmth and desire. Closing her eyes at the sensation of his calloused hands trailing over her sensitive breasts she bit her lip, a small moan slipping past her control. The slight pinching of a puckered nipple drew a strangled moan, even as she clutched at the bedding beneath her.

“Please,” the soft whimper was replied to by a quick, hard nip along her breast, the scraping of whiskers racing along exposed nerves making her shift her legs, her body arching up into the caress of the man above her.

Gasping as he took a nipple into her mouth she trailed a hand across her thigh to rest between her legs, rubbing against the satin covered secrets of her womanhood. The almost furious growl from within her body as her hand was pushed aside was echoed in the tone of the man above her as he shifted, his fingers slipping under the material to burrow through the curls.

Thankful that the suits only appeared to have a crotch Rogue smothered a scream at the feel of skin warmed leather softer than silk caressed her, pushed her toward the abyss of release.

Long, slow, circular caresses along her labia and clit had the young woman nearly falling apart even as he moved to kiss her gently, the fire leased with iron control for a moment. Her gasps of pleasure were smothered by his mouth as he kissed her desperately, his tongue dueling with hers, his lips pressed tightly to her own as he held her carefully, stroking her intimately.

The soft cry as she arched upward was rewarded with a low, pleased purr from Logan as he slid a finger into her warmth, into her wetness slowly working in and out until she was on the verge of orgasm.

“Please Logan, please I need you inside me so badly,” the whimper was followed by the instantaneous crinkle of a foil package from Logan’s jean pocket. Raising an eyebrow at him she glanced at the condom before his jeans and tilted her head.

“What can I say, I like to be prepared,” Logan whispered softly sheepishly. “I bought ‘em last night…”

“Shh,” Rogue rose up to kiss him gently through her silk scarf, “You’re here now, you’re mine now. I don’t care..”

“I couldn’t get off without it,” Logan admitted softly. “I haven’t touched another woman since I left.”

Staring at him in shock Rogue felt the last hint of unease fade away, “Logan make love to me.”

Smiling in understanding Logan ripped the package open and tossed it aside before rolling the thin cover over his erection. A moment later he was sliding slowly into her, wallowing in the moist warmth that was Marie.

Taking his cues from her, Logan moved slowly until she began arching into his thrusts, her heels dug into his thighs even as her nails scored long scratches down his back. Her pants of encouragement only shook his control all that much more until he was thrusting hard, fast and pushing both of them towards the explosion they both sought.

Crushing her mouth beneath his as he felt her began to convulse around him, her internal muscles milking him, Logan growled a feral sound as he fell over the edge, his mind and body swimming in the haze of his own climax.

“Mm I’m too heavy,” Logan whispered a few moments later as he realized he’d collapse on top of her. Shifting he began to move only to be stopped by her arms and legs. “I’ll crush you baby.”

“I want to stay like this,” Rogue whispered softly and inhaled at his small thrust against her.

“Like this you mean?”

With a flush she nodded and gasped when he rolled, pulling her on top of him, one hand anchoring her buttocks to keep their joining steady, “I’ll have to pull out soon, need to get rid of the rubber.”

Rogue bit her lip and stared down at him, “I wish you didn’t have to. I wish we didn’t need it.”

“Even if we didn’t I’d still use it Marie,” Logan admitted softly, “I may be the worlds biggest asshole but I don’t want to get you pregnant so soon. You’re still young, still in school, give it some time. Who knows, maybe by this time next you you’ll have mastered your control with me at least.”

Rogue smiled sadly, “What if I don’t?”

Logan grinned and reached up to kiss her, “I know an awesome shop that sells bodysuits. Now hush, get some sleep.”

Snuggling down against him Rogue sighed, “I love you Logan.”

“I love you to,” the soft whisper barely registered as Rogue slid deep into sleep, her grip tight on Logan’s gloved hand.



Moaning at the sudden explosion of Christmas music in the hall followed by laughter and footsteps Rogue shifted, reaching for her radio only to realize that it wasn’t where she’d left it. Opening her eyes she glanced at her dresser and sighed, it wasn’t even on so where the hell was…

“Hey Chica you awake yet?” Jubilee’s voice held way too much cheer this early in the morning Rogue thought as she snuggled deeper into her blankets.

“No!” she muttered as she closed her eyes, she wanted to go back to dreaming about making love with Logan, about him saying he loved her.

“I heard that,” Jubilee laughed through the door. “Come on, or I’ll get Kitty to come open the door.”

“The fuckin’ thing ain’t locked,” Rogue growled grabbing for the pillow next to her and encountering a warm, hairy body. Freezing slightly she jerked around to see Logan laying next to her, obviously deep in sleep.

Sitting up sharply she wondered if she’d managed to touch him last night only to shake her head, he wasn’t real, he was some hallucination brought on by the best wet-dream of her…

“If that yellow-wonder doesn’t quick squaking I’m getting up,” Logan’s low growl had Rogue giggling suddenly.

“I thought..” she started only to stop when he leaned over and grabbed a scarf before kissing her senseless.

“Merry Christmas baby,” Logan muttered against her lips, “Hope you got what you wanted.”

Rogue giggled and shifted, reaching for her bedside dresser drawer. Pulling out a brand new, unopened box of condoms she gave them to him, “I did. Even got to unwrap him early.”

“Chica I hear you in there, come on it’s time to open your presents.”

“I’m busy,” Rogue hollered back.

“Alright Miss Scrooge, I’m getting some help!” Jubilee’s footsteps faded and Rogue rolled her eyes.

“Damn now I’m not gonna…” pausing when she saw the mischievous look on Logan’s face she frowned, “What are you up to?”

“You’ll see,” Logan declared digging around in the pile of bedding, and clothes to pull out shirt. With a quick flick of the wrist he snapped the material out before moving over to the door. Pulling it open slightly he dropped the heavy flannel on the outer knob and closed and relocked the door. “Now you were saying?”

Laughing Rogue moved over as Logan crawled back into bed quickly, his hands already reaching for her and the condoms.

Five minutes later when Jubilee came back with Jean in tow the shirt was still hanging up, and the obvious sounds, even muted that slipped from the room had Jubilee flushing and Jean looking shocked.

“Who’s she banging?” Jubilee cracked her gum even as Jean got a familiar look on her face.

Jean glanced at the young girl, smirked and shrugged, “Come on, its better we just leave them alone. Adamantium isn’t very good for you.”

End.