Dirty Little Threesome by rawrave
Summary: It would be a threesome, and not the good kind, a dirty little threesome.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Foof, General, Humor, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 746 Read: 2230 Published: 04/20/2007 Updated: 04/20/2007

1. Chapter 1 by rawrave

Chapter 1 by rawrave
Author's Notes:
Logan getting bettered by another more hairier animal...never thought it would happen :)
Dirty Little Threesome


Logan crossed his arms defiantly over his chest, shaking his head slowly from side to side, his face screwed up into the most determined frown.

Uh-uh…no way Marie, forget it kid, it jus’ ain’t gonna happen…’ He was stood naked from the chest down, his trousers already partly undone and the strain in them very noticeable, thing was they’d only jus’ started getting into it, when she’d looked up at him and said the one thing he’d never thought he’d hear her say.

And now she was sat on the edge of their bed, her full bottom lip pouting, her face flushed and her large brown eyes starin’ up at him. She knew how to get at him, but he was gonna hold out on this one, like he had said, no-fuckin’ way in hell.

She wasn’t gonna get her way, not this time, he still couldn’t believe she’d asked, ‘come on Logan, let’s let him in, he’s waitin’ at the door, come on baby we’re jus’ gonna hurt his feelings if we don’t…’

He’d sprung away from her then, left her lying back on the bed, lips thoroughly ravished, hair all mussed and looking up at him with those wanting and pleading eyes. Damn she knew how to work him, dragging him to their room, ripping the shirt off his back, kissing her way down his chest, only to hit him with a question like that.

She had no idea what she was askin’, letting him into their room, to do what? Watch, or more, get in the way even?

No, no way, jus’ not gonna happen.

But she asked him all the same, and now she was determined to get her way, damn even if that involved wrapping her arms about his neck, moving sexily to stand behind him, kissing his neck, blowing softly into his ear, slowly slippin’ her hand down his pants and squeezing gently, whispering in his ears of all the pleasures she promised him, if he would only do this, one little thing.

Let him in, open the door and invite him to join us.

He shut his eyes tightly, a moan escaping him despite his attempts to show the little effect she was having on him, but her fingers, fuck her fingers were magic. God…but did she even know what she was askin’ him, it would be a threesome, and not the good kind, a dirty little threesome.

And fuck, he was standin’ at their closed door, perverted little bastard, practically listenin’ to their every word. He’d been told to wait there, no doubt she’d promised him she could change Logan’s mind.

It was a helluva fight, damned rough struggle with the Wolverine inside, who told him he’d be pussy if he gave in, and askin’ him if he really could share her, forget it bub, ain’t gonna happen, no fuckin’ way.

But it happened, yep it happened, he gave in. She smiled kissing him softly for agreeing, her eyes shining brighter, he shook his head but walked over to the door all the same.

And there he was, scratching at the doorframe, lookin’ up with those eyes, damned eyes, and his tongue practically hangin’ out, damned perverted bastard. Logan hesitated a while before growling and opening the door fully and letting him in.

He bounded across their room, asshole jumped right into Marie’s lap and got nice and frisky. He nudged her neck, licking her cheeks and she laughed from the soft wetness of his tongue.

Damn perverted bastard, but she looked happy, ‘down boy..!’ She was shouting, but he wasn’t listening, pushing her back down on the bed and bouncing all over her.
He settled at last on their mattress, pushed back against the pillows, getting comfortable.

Logan looked at Marie, who smiled and tried kissing him again to make up for it, ‘Ah’m sorry baby, but look how happy he is…’

Logan only growled, ‘damn dog…’ It was a dirty little threesome, and it looked like the only one who was gonna be having any fun was the great big hunk of an Alsatian that had taken up most of their bed.

He hated to admit, and the Wolverine inside him was kickin’ his ass for it, but turned out another animal had gotten the better of them both.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1501