Choke Me, Spank me, Pull My Hair by rawrave
Summary: She leaned up and whispered in his ear, ‘ah know what you’ve been thinkin’, does she fuck like she fights…? And ah know you’re dyin' to find out…’

Marie likes it rough. We all have a wish list when it comes to Logan.

Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3395 Read: 12573 Published: 11/24/2007 Updated: 01/17/2008

1. All 'Bout The Rogue by rawrave

2. Satifying The Rogue by rawrave

All 'Bout The Rogue by rawrave
Author's Notes:
Yeah been away for a while, but what better way to say hello again but with a case load of smut! :)

Lyrics and story title from an Xzibit song, two chappies of utter filth! Don't ya jus' love the weekend???
Part 1- All 'Bout The Rogue...'

Logan watched her sparring, leaning against the wall in the gallery his gaze was fixed by the sight of her short leather skirt, the t-shirt pulled tight against her pert breasts and soaked through with sweat.

She moved fluidly through the air, every move punctuated by a grunt or a groan of exertion, her hair falling now and again into her eyes, the bangs matted wet, she was putting both the danger room simulation and her boyfriend through their paces.

Logan smirked at the sight of the ice-prick struggling to keep up with her, he watched as Bobby stared helplessly as Marie lifted herself, using him as leverage, placing one foot in the small of his back, spring boarding over his head, a move perfected in a matter of seconds, leaving him sprawling on the floor and saw her twirling through the air, somersaulting, nailing the back flip and ending up on the sentinel’s back.

Reaching for what passed as the back of the sentinel’s neck she wrapped her hand around a set of wires and yanked hard, a few sparks later and the simulation disappeared, she landed gracefully as she fell to the floor, flicking her hair back and balancing on her heels.

‘Marie…what the hell…?’ Bobby was only now struggling to his feet, rubbing his head; he glared at her, ‘what kind of dumb-ass move was that?’

Logan leaned in closer to the window, out of sight, but still close enough to see the smile she wore as she turned to face a pissed off Bobby. Springing to her feet, she strode up to him, ‘what…don’t tell me ya didn’t enjoy that…?’

‘What you using me as springboard, no not really…’ Bobby shook his head at her, ‘what’s going on with you Marie?’ He took hold her hand firmly above the wrist and leaned in close to her. ‘Lately it’s like…you’ve become so physically aggressive…I mean last night, baby…’ Logan listened in carefully, trying hard not to growl, pissed off at the whiny-ass tone the prick was taking with Marie, ‘you really made me sprain something...’

Marie stared at him, before she sniggered, ‘Sorry baby was ah too rough with ya…?’ Her damp t-shirt clinging to her skin, she reached forward and ran her hands down his chest, over the taut muscles of his stomach and down to his crotch, grabbing him she squeezed, his eyes widened as she whispered in his ear, ‘Maybe we should give lil Bobby an early retirement, ah mean before we do him any real damage…’

She smiled before turning to walk away, Bobby, still in shock called out after her, ‘Marie…what are you saying?’

She didn’t even bother to turn around. ‘What ah’m sayin’ Bobby, is that we should see other people …’



Logan had a hard time concentrating, and right now with Magneto threatening to bear down on him, ready to twist his adamantium into tiny little knots, he needed to concentrate.

Fuck, once upon a time he’d live on this adrenaline rush, nothin’ to get his blood flowin’ than knockin’ the snot out of Magneto and his Brotherhood, getting his claws all good and dirty, now his head was all over the place or one place specifically, but he jus’ he couldn’t help it.

Every grunt, every groan Logan picked up from her had his eyes darting over to where she was fighting, that Cajun rat had her all but cornered, throwing his damn explosive cards at her, she was barely dodging his attack, next hit would be direct, and it’d be goodnight kid.

Logan growled, silently thankful for Jean who was using her telekinesis to draw Magneto’s attention, he made a beeline for Marie, only to find himself tackled to the ground before he’d even taken a few steps, a heavy Sabretooth taking him down quickly.

Logan brought up his claws, plunging the steel deep into his ribs, he’d calculated perfectly, just above Sabretooth’s third rib, the claws sinking deep, hitting a pressure point and leaving the overgrown kitty cat in a helluva lot of pain. Logan pushed him up and away, leaving him on the floor clutching his side.

But Marie was far from beat, he saw her shake her hair, say something to the Cajun, before she propelled herself forwards, flipping onto her hands, somersaulting upwards Logan watched wide eyed as she leapt through the air, her legs spread wide, wrapping her thighs around the Cajun’s neck, he saw her tackle him to the ground, her skirt riding upwards and her black lace knickers on clear view.

Logan could swear the Cajun jus’ about grinned his face off as she squeezed his neck with her thighs, before snapping her knees violently to one side and snapping the Cajun’s neck in two.

Mouth hanging open he could only stare as the simulation ended and the danger room faded back into its guise as a room full of computer consoles, and Marie was left on her knees; cheeks flushed red, one hand on her thigh, tongue running along moistened lips. Her back arched and her eyes closed as she sighed contentedly.

And apparently Logan was the only one who saw it, the others, Jean and Scott, and Storm just left the room as if nothing had happened. Only that Asian kid Jubilee stood by his shoulder and laughed as he watched Marie, ‘death by pussy huh?’ she laughed, ‘Damn what a way to go…!’


‘Walk around naked with ya beautiful ass
Who the fuck taught ya how to move that fast…?’


He waited just outside the shower room for her, he heard the water running, the sound of bare flesh slapping against the tile as she walked across the floor. Leaning against the locker doors he braced himself against the cold metal of the, every one of his senses flooded by the images, the sounds of her, her little contented sighs as the steam rose from the water.

The sweet musky scent of her invaded him, rising higher with the steam, drifting over the tiled walls that separated the showers from the locker room and forcing its way across every inch of him. He could see her, could smell her, fuck he could even taste her!

He’d wondered ‘bout Bobby’s question, what the hell was going on with Marie, half a year ago she’d found the switch to her mutation, and since then he’d seen her grow in confidence, assured by the other side of her, the Rogue inside, a part she didn’t think of as something to hate anymore but to be proud of. Now that she didn’t have to worry ‘bout killin’ someone as she touched them, she was comfortable, with being both Marie and Rogue.

And all of a sudden Logan had realised jus’ what the hell was goin’ on with her, in the middle of a fight, she got passionate and fiery, and that…that was all ‘bout the Rogue. She was in control and she didn’t hold back, ignoring the danger, giving all of herself in those few moments, Rogue, it was all about the Rogue.

Physically aggressive, in the middle of a fight and where else…in bed?

All sorts of scenarios ran through his head with that question, and all of them involving the moans she was making right now in that shower. He listened, closing his eyes, watching, imagining he could see her, water run down that milky soft skin of hers, hair matted wet and clinging to her back as she turns around, leans against the tiles and stands directly under the shower.

She’s licking her fingers now, sucking deep on that index finger, before moving her hand down to pull at her nipples, rock hard, she tugs and flicks them, head thrown back and a slow sigh as she closes her eyes.

Her hand moves further, splaying across the flat of her stomach, pausing there, waiting, teasing, just a little lower and she’s rubbing on her clit, softly at first, slow deliberate circles, pleasure coming in slow waves that’s punctuated by a short gasp.

She bites her lip as her middle finger reaches through her soft curls, passes through the outer lips of her sex and slips inside. She waits, enjoying the sensation, before she begins to move her hand, rhythmically, steadily, drawing it all out.

Her other hand moves across to tease her clit again, and now she’s sliding her back up and down the tiles as her moans get louder, timing it perfectly, totally in synch with her fingers that move in and out of her sex. Harder and faster, faster…faster...harder…harder.

‘Aah…aah…aah….’ Her screams are getting louder, mouth wide open as she gasps louder, one hand slams against the tiles as her climax hits her, as she slides halfway down the wall ‘Oh…oh…oh…fuck!’

And Logan all but screamed along with her as he realised he had come all over the inside of his jeans.



He was lying on his bed, wearing a fresh pair of jeans and nothing else when he heard her open the door quietly and slip into his room. His eyes adjusted perfectly to the dark stared at her she stood next to his bed, she holds up her arms and he sees she’s holding the scarves she used to wear, back when her skin was poisonous.

She smiles that wicked smile and whispers, ‘ah always figured it was ‘bout time ah tried something new with these things, so how ‘bout it?’

Logan stood up and walked around slowly towards her, she pressed up close to him, he growled at her insistence, that same scent, musky sweetness and all out desire, dangerous and unforgiving.

Rogue…it was all Rogue.

She leaned up and whispered in his ear, ‘ah know what you’ve been thinkin’, does she fuck like she fights…? And ah know you’re dying to find out…’
Satifying The Rogue by rawrave
Author's Notes:
‘Ah want it dirty and nasty…and all kinds of rough baby,’ she pressed closer to him, using her free hand to run down the contours of his stomach, before resting on his crotch. She smirked at his obvious erection, and squeezed in admiration, ‘now ya ain’t gonna let me down right…Wolverine?’

A/N: See I told you it was all filth :D Sorry it's taken me so long to finish this story, but I think I had WAY too much fun writing this part...
Part 2- ‘Satisfying The Rogue…’

‘Choke me, spank me, pull my hair…’

Reaching up she scraped her fingernails on his chest, deep red welts forming on his skin as she moved her hand up to back of his neck. Grabbing the locks of his hair, she tugged and pulled his face within inches of hers.

‘Here’s the thing with teenage boys Logan, they’re too damn gentle, maybe it’s that whole makin’ love thing…but that ain’t what ah’m looking’ for, ‘ she whispered, her every word a heated breath brushing over his ear. ‘Ah want it dirty and nasty…and all kinds of rough baby,’ she pressed closer to him, using her free hand to run down the contours of his stomach, before resting on his crotch. She smirked at his obvious erection, and squeezed in admiration, ‘now ya ain’t gonna let me down right…Wolverine?’

‘I don't want to love, you
I just want to fuck, you…’


The use of his mutant name had him growling in anticipation, he grabbed her roughly about the waist, pulled her flush against his body, grinding his rock hard erection into her thighs as he did so, gripping her face in one hand, his fingers digging deep into the soft flesh of her cheeks, he stared intently at her before pressing his lips against hers.

He kissed her fiercely, eliciting the deepest of moans from her as he worked the muscles of her jaw, his tongue sweeping and wrapping around hers, tugging and pulling, massaging the flesh roughly, sucking and swallowing the wetness of her mouth.

She broke off the kiss and pushed him backwards, pretty soon she had stripped them both of their clothes, there was nothing sensual about it, turned out she was just desperate to get down to the bare essentials.

Pushing him down onto the bed she settled onto his lap, nibbling at his neck, she shook her hair free, letting it loose of its ponytail hold and let the lengths fall about her shoulders. The white bangs framed her face perfectly, and Logan reaching up ran his fingers through the white locks, ‘pull it…’ he heard her whisper, he stared at her, as he watched her eyes glaze over in anticipation.

‘Pull it…’ she repeated, ‘pull my hair Logan.’ She demanded, and he surprised but compliant, laced her hair softly through his fingers and tugged gently. She was kissing her way down in his chest, and he could feel the hot wetness pooling between her legs, his own erection pounded away, aching for a release.

‘For fuck’s sake Logan…’ she swore at him as she positioned herself over his sex, ‘ah ain’t askin’ ya to give me a French braid, really pull my hair, like ya mean it…’ She leaned back and slammed her hips onto his erection; all at once he was buried deep inside, his hand fisted grabbing her hair roughly out of surprise.

She moaned in obvious pleasure, ‘oh yeah…jus’ like that,’ his fist bundled tightly around the roots of her hair, he pulled as she began to grind on him, one arm wrapped tightly around her waist he steadied her as she built up to her climax, moaning louder and writhing every time he tugged on her hair.

Her back was arched and he had her head pulled all the way back when he felt her tighten around him, her muscles squeezing her length as she came, her orgasm ripping through her body and her groans of ‘oh….oh…ohhhh…’ served to make him explode, still buried deep inside her, he came with a deep roar of his own, his face buried in the sweat soaked skin of her breasts as he felt her body shudder.

Her short gasps and long sighs eased as she held onto him, relishing the sensation of his warm seed flowing down the inside of her thighs, his hands were still knotted tightly in her hair, smiling she placed a hand over his.

He looked up at her at last, his brow furrowed and his gaze dark and feral, ‘ah knew ya wouldn’t let me down Logan,’ pushing back to lie flat on his back she climbed off his lap and turned to gather up her clothes.

Logan wondered if that was it, thinking she was leaving and not being able to hide his disappointment propped himself up on his elbows as she moved across the room. She turned to look at him, her slow seductive smile, and the handful of scarves she held in her hands assured him she wasn’t going anywhere, not yet anyway.

Stepping across the floor purposefully, she tied one scarf around her neck, making sure to tighten the knot, crawling onto the bed, she propped herself up against the pillows, and holding out one of the scarves threw it at him.

He caught the silky material before it fell into his lap and watched as she leaned forward and held out her hands, wrists clasped together, she invited him to make his next move. His intense gaze never left hers as he wrapped the scarf tight around her wrists, tying her hands together, she smiled and flipped over willingly, taking the length of scarf he tied the other to the bed post binding her to the bed and leaving her at his mercy.

It was exactly what she wanted, her hands tied, she brought herself up her knees, her ass stuck up in the air, and she tossed her hair back and forth as Logan climbed up onto the bed behind her. She stared back at him through her hair, wiggling her ass, inviting him to do exactly what he wanted.

Pressing up against her, he reached around her and tugged at her rock hard nipples, she writhed into his hands as he kneaded her flesh, growling loudly he latched his lips onto her shoulder, kissing the flesh gently before he bit down. His teeth sank deep into her flesh, the sharp incisors cutting and breaking through her skin, he heard her hiss in a deep breath, as he tasted the copper tanginess of her blood.

Licking and probing the bite, he explored the mark he had made, she groaned softly; he could feel her eagerness, the anticipation and excitement building within every inch of her. He was more than ready himself, but he had no plans to rush this, had no intention of being gentle with her, he wasn’t going to let her down.

Giving the bite mark a final kiss, he tugged her nipple as he moved down the length of her body, licking his way down her back, his hand searched for and found her engorged clit, kneading the flesh of her tight ass, licking and kissing alternatively, he rubbed the nub furiously.

Drawing tight circles, he revelled in the moans she made, her hips jerking furiously, urging his fingers to work harder, he felt her skin tighten once more, her breathing quickened and he knew she was on the edge, he smiled wickedly and withdrawing his fingers, brought his hand around to smack the soft flesh of her ass.

Her mouth fell open in surprise and still smirking he slapped her ass again. The flesh quickly reddened and he heard her begin to moan all over again, ‘Oh yeah…Logan, spank me baby, spank me like the nasty lil gal ya think ah am…’

‘I work hard when I'm breakin your back, my lil' nymphomaniac…’

He did as he was told, the sharp sound of flesh meeting flesh resounded in time with her moans as he spanked her ass, first one cheek and then the other, until he figured she was close to the edge, nudging her legs apart he slipped his fingers deep inside her, she arched backwards, a long slow groan spilling from her lips as she rode his fingers, the scarves holding her tight from the wrists, keeping her tied to the bed.

Barley a moment form her latest orgasm, hardly giving her a moment to catch her breath, he grasped her hips tightly and entered her roughly from behind, she was soaking wet and he slipped in easily, buried to the hilt deep inside her. Whipping her head back she stared at him, beads of sweat rolling down the side of her face, biting her lip she pushed back against him, grinding her hips and looking for the friction she needed.

‘Hands and knees side by side, I hit from behind
Flip it up, givin a fuck, we fuck all night
Bottom line, when I straighten your spine
I'm goin' find spots that ain't been hit and blow your mind…’


He stilled her with his hands, leaning forwards so that his front was flush with her back, he intended to show her just how rough the Wolverine could get, wrapping his hand around the material tied at her neck, he tugged and yanked her head backwards.

She gasped as he tugged and began to grind his erection, the lack of oxygen sent her head spinning, she could feel Logan moving inside her, and could feel a climax build deep inside. She blinked against the choking relishing every moment, her lungs burning she could focus only on the coil that tightened in her stomach, winding faster and faster until at last her orgasm came with an explosion.
With her head swimming and her lungs screaming, she was in a state of euphoria, the orgasm hitting with a force she had never before experienced.

Logan finally let go of the scarf, her head flopped forward and she felt him shudder as he released himself deep inside her. She fought to catch her breath, her head spinning, every inch of skin humming with satisfaction, she waited as Logan untied the knots and removed the scarves, she could tell he was worried he’d been a little too rough.

But turned out he had no idea what he’d just started; by the end of the night she was going to end up making him promise they did it all over again and soon.


This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2188