snips and snails and puppy dog 'tales' by cschoolgirl
Summary: I know, bad pun. This is a catch all spot for all my drabbles and other pieces of writing that will never become full blown stories. The 'chapters' are not intended to be parts of a story. Adoptions are welcome.
Categories: X1, X2, X3 Characters: None
Genres: General
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 7074 Read: 69137 Published: 12/12/2014 Updated: 07/16/2019

1. Freak on a Leash by cschoolgirl

2. Tiny Bubbles by cschoolgirl

3. Not Brotherly by cschoolgirl

4. Six Pack by cschoolgirl

5. Bad Idea by cschoolgirl

6. Literary Night by cschoolgirl

7. Tag You're It by cschoolgirl

8. Logan's Addiction by cschoolgirl

9. Definition of Happy by cschoolgirl

10. The Bad Ass by cschoolgirl

11. Late by cschoolgirl

12. Uncomfortable by cschoolgirl

13. His Room by cschoolgirl

14. Self Defense Training by cschoolgirl

15. desperate fic (story was adopted - no text) by cschoolgirl

Freak on a Leash by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Written for a lj challenge community.
I'm just a pet to him, like a dog. He trots me out when he wants to impress those around him.

'See the untouchable one, she's my girlfriend.'

I let him do this. It's an arrangement we have. He touches me and I let him call me his sweetheart.

I don't mind it, except for late at night when I know he is giving his love to another.

Lately I've caught the looks Logan throws my way, I never told him, but he knows the truth.

I look at Bobby. Soon I will stop being his freak on a leash.
Tiny Bubbles by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Written for lj community comment fics.
A film of bubbles was all that hid the sight of her body from him. Logan knew he should avert his eyes, but her small perfect toes wiggling at the curved edge of the tub drew his attention. He was sure that Rogue was only half listening as she played with a little mound of bubbles, slowly pushing them through the water with a hand.

When they had taken this assignment he had known that it meant spending a week or more in a posh hotel suite with her. They were to lure in the intended target while acting like a couple. So far, Rogue had tested his self-control by parading around the suite in next to nothing. Lingerie that enhanced her figure and made his mouth go dry.

Now this.

Rogue gave a content little sigh and sank deeper into the water, forcing her legs to the surface. Eyeing him through the loose hair that had fallen across her face, she let her knees fall to opposite side of the tub. Logan turned, walking back into the suite, rubbing his temples.

"Ah, Logan. I'm just kiddin'." was accompanied by the sloshing of water. Rogue called after him, "Come on back and tell me the rest."
He needed a drink. The self-restraint this assignment was going to take might end up killing him.
Not Brotherly by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Written for lj community comment fic.
Logan snarled, “Who says that?”

“Teaching staff mostly.” Rogue continued in a faked, deep voice, “It is nice to see Logan take an interest in Rogue. She could use a big brother.” She gave a short, unladylike snort and laid her head on his bare chest.

“Brotherly, huh?” He pondered, tracing her spine with a finger. Suddenly Logan flipped her onto her back, leaning over her with a glint in his eyes.

“Logan, what are you planning?” He didn’t answer her, instead began kissing and nibbling his way down her body. “Oh, Logan…” she gasped. “That is so not brotherly.”
Six Pack by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Written for lj community comment fic.
Logan heard Rogue’s drunken ramblings and smelled the alcohol long before the knock at his door. He gave a resigned, “Yah.”

The door practically burst open, Rogue stumbling in after it. He had already guessed that she had liberated a can from his beer stash; but now with her in the room he concluded it to be a whole six pack. Righting herself, she closed the door and picked her way through the dark to Logan’s bed.

She began to murmur in a barely audible whisper. Logan had a hard time making it out from where he leaned on the doorjamb to the bathroom. Even his enhanced hearing couldn’t make up for the quieter than normal slurred whispering.

His first instinct was to be angry. He didn’t take kindly to someone braking into his stash. But this someone was Marie. She was obviously convinced she needed a beer or six to bolster her courage to confront him.

With a sigh he walked silently over to the edge of the bed to stand behind her. She had finished talking and seemed to be waiting for a reply. She swayed slightly, “Logan?’

He took pity on her as she began to reach for the lumpy bedding, “Rogue.”

She turned so fast she lost her balance and did a face plant into Logan’s chest. He placed his hands on her shoulders bringing her back upright and steadying her. “Logan!” came the high-pitched squeal, accompanied by a goofy grin. He grimaced in pain from the sound as she hooked a thumb in a direction over her shoulder. “I was just talkin’ to you.”

“Darlin’, you’re drunk.”

She nodded her head like that of a bobble doll, “You could fix that.”

“I could.” he agreed. “But their needs to be some penalty for stealing my beer.” She tried to give him her best pout. He suppressed the smile threatening to break out and added, “I think you need to go to bed.”

Rogue once again pointed over her shoulder, “There’s a bed we can use.”

“No.” he stated. “The first time in my bed you won’t be drunk.”

A giggle escaped her as he picked her up in his arms. Resting her head on his shoulder, she sleepily whispered, “I love you.”

Opening the door he replied, “I know, we’ll talk tomorrow when you’re not hung over.”
Bad Idea by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Written for lj community comment fic.
"This is a bad idea." Rogue yelled over the noise. Logan ignored her protest and tugged the zipper of her uniform down further. She moaned when his mouth found that spot at the base of her neck.

The middle of a battlefield was not the place for this kind of action. She knew she should object more forcefully, but Logan was nibbling his was across her collarbone. In no time at all he would…oh yes.

His hand was creeping toward her hip, peeling away her uniform as he went. In a brief moment of clarity, Rogue batted at his free hand. "Sugar, we shouldn't be doing this." He flashed her a wolfish grin that said he wanted to devour her and put an end to any further protests.

Later Rogue lay limp on the ground taking in the stilled scene around them. She looked over at Logan, who was drawing lazy circles on the small of her back. "I doubt this was the type of training scenario the Professor and in mind when he built the Danger Room."
Literary Night by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
This started as a ficlet for musesfool LJ anniversary, but RL and procrastination got in the way. I guess that makes it a little birthday fic. Sorry Vic, this is as close as I could get to the Harry Potter fandom. Also a big thanks to issuegirls, the Cat half, and roguewords for the great beta.
"What the...she can't do that!"

Logan peered at her from his overstuffed chair as she slammed her book shut.

"Rowling just killed off one of my favorite characters," she responded to his raised eyebrow. "How am I suppose to finish reading when he's dead?"

He snorted and went back to his newspaper. Rogue sat up. "Logan, I'm serious."

"I know darlin'. But you'll eventually finish it to see how Remus handles Sirius' death."

"Is that why you've been reading my books?" She barely caught the smirk as he once again lifted the paper. "He's devastated. Isn't he?"

His only reply was silence. "Come on, Logan, you have to tell me."

"Don't worry; everything turns out fine."

"He's not dead?"

"Didn't say that," he laughed at her confusion.

"Then what are you talking about?"

Carefully folding the paper before placing it on the end table next to his beer, he fixed her with a thoughtful look. "There's no body."

"That doesn't mean anything."

She was surprised he didn't pat her on the head as one would a child when they don't understand something. "Marie, how long have you been an X-Man?"

"Over a year."

"And that's more than enough time to know that if there's no body, they're probably not dead. Heck, sometimes even if there is a body, it doesn't mean they're dead."

"But..."

"How many times has that Voldemort guy supposedly been dead?"

She slowly nodded. "Kinda like Jean."

"Yeah, except not as evil."

"Voldemort, or Jean?"

~*~
Tag You're It by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Both Logan and Rogue are here, but not in a relationship. A HUGE thanks goes out to Khaki. If it wasn't for her the fic never would have been finished. She gave me an ending I couldn't figure out on my own.
He really hated this game, but he did care what the prize was. This was the second time they had played at night. At least this time Logan wasn't 'it.' Bobby was the first one at the rendezvous point; all he could do was stay hidden and wait.

The game was a weird variation of tag. The students were divided into teams and assigned to one of the teachers. Once everyone knew their teammates, they were separated and dispatched to far flung areas of the mansion. When the Professor, referee and telepathic monitor, sent the message, everyone was to make it back to the team rendezvous point. After the team was reassembled, they were to make their way to base. Tonight's base happened to be the rec room.

It sounded easy, but there were a couple of rules. First, no powers. Second, after meeting up you had to work as a team. Third, unless you were tagged you couldn't interfere with the other teams. Finally, the teacher without a team was 'it,' and this time Mr. Summers had that honor.

He was to tag as many students as possible. When someone was 'dead' the Professor would announce it to everyone. The tagged students joined the 'it' team, and they didn't have to stay together. That meant that the first team reaching base with the most surviving members won.

Jubilee came in from the hall, and he waved her over. "We're waiting for Logan, Krista, and Michael."

She nodded. "I swear Piotr lets himself get tagged every time. He likes..."

He clamped a hand on her mouth and signaled to a barely audible noise behind them. Damn, he didn't want to 'die' this early in the game. Unlike Piotr, he didn't like playing 'it'. He learned that the first time he played the day version a year ago. He had been 'it' only one time since then.

"If you two are finished giving yourselves away, let's go." Bobby peered up from their hiding place to see Logan standing above him.

They scrambled out from behind the bookcase. Logan was already at the doorway listening for movement in the hall. Cradled in his arms was Michael with Krista in tow.

Michael and Krista were the youngest of the students that had stayed during vacation. Although the other teachers had reservations at their inclusion, Xavier was sure that the two younger students could handle the game. Bobby thought it odd that Logan had been assigned the youngest students.

Logan motioned them over and Bobby decided to bring up the rules. He couldn't understand why Michael was being carried. "That's cheating. Everyone has to make it to base on their own two feet."

Krista gestured to Michael's leg, smiling broadly up at Logan. "Wounded."

Bobby looked down and for the first time noticed that Michael was holding the sock and shoe from his left foot. His ankle looked slightly puffy. Well, in that case, he guessed the Professor made a ruling. Nobody was disqualified unless they were seriously injured, and Michael was smiling. Probably just a twisted ankle.

His conclusion drawn, he felt a sharp pain on the back of his head. He stumbled forward a step from the force of the impact. Turning around he watched Jubilee lower her hand after smacking him.

"Did you eat a bowl of stupid for lunch? Wolvie would never be caught cheating." Narrowing his eyes, he started to comment, but was interrupted by Logan.

"Bobby, take point."

He wanted to protest, but decided he didn't need to get popped again.

Checking both directions, he snuck into the hall, followed by Jubilee and Krista. Logan brought up the rear with Michael still firmly in his grasp. Their team needed to get to the end of the hall, past four classrooms down the right corridor, then past the foyer to the rec room.

Quietly making their way toward safety, there was one room left. Peeking in the door, Bobby saw Mr. Summers surveying the room. He held up a hand to halt the team. Drawing two fingers horizontally across his eyes, he pointed into the room. He hoped the others understood what he was trying to tell them.

Logan nodded and indicated for everyone to cross one at a time. Tip-toeing down the hall to make as little noise as possible, Bobby looked back when he heard Logan swear.

"Haul ass you three." Logan started running as Mr. Summers rushed out of the room in hot pursuit.

Bobby ran past the foyer. Entering the rec room, Jubilee slid past him into the couch like it was home plate. Krista tripped and stumbled through the door right behind them. They all turned around to see Logan barely slip in the room before being grabbed by his shoulder. Mr. Summers ran squarely into his back as Logan came to a dead stop. Without saying a word, Mr. Summers straightened up and jogged back down the hall in search of the other teams.

Ms. Monroe looked up from her place on the couch. "What took you so long?"

Logan carefully set Michael down next to her before stretching out on the far end. "We had casualties."

"We lost one also," she commented, beginning to examine Michael's ankle.

Krista and Jubilee settled down with Ms. Monroe's team to watch TV. Bobby choose to remain near the entrance, where he could easily catch sight of the other teams making their dash for base.

~~~~~

"Another team coming in," Bobby announced from the archway ten minutes later. Both Logan and Ms. Monroe turned around to watch Dr. Grey's team make their way down the hall.

Bobby counted the students. "She didn't lose anyone."

At that same instant Kitty charged from one of the rooms, tackling the last student to pass by. The others began running. Dr. Grey jumped over the tangle of limbs on the floor that was Kitty and Remy. Piotr stepped out from the foyer effectively blocking the end of the hall. The entire team went down in a big heap on top of him. Only one of the smaller girls was able to wiggle free and make it to safety. Ms. Monroe and Logan began laughing as the lone survivor made her way over to watch TV.

As the other students left in search of the remaining team, Dr. Grey headed to the couch. "The Professor tells me that there is a young man in need of assistance." She smiled warmly down at Michael sitting beside Ms. Monroe. "Do you think you can walk, or do you need carried?"

Michael looked over to Logan, who raised an eyebrow and shrugged at him. Michael looked back up at Dr. Grey and squared his shoulders. "I think I can walk." They left hand in hand for the elevator.

Logan looked over at Bobby. "Hank's got his work cut out for him now; seven to five ain't good odds."

Bobby took the bait. "Hank's smart. He won't ..." he trailed off as Logan began chuckling.

Moments later all eyes were drawn to the opposite end of the room. On the far wall a window seemed to be opening on its own. The bottom sash of the window carefully inched its way up until two blue, furry hands grabbed the bottom, pulling it completely open. A pair of feet landed on the sill. Dropping through the window, John turned around to help the rest as Hank lowered them from above. After Rogue came through the window, they stepped out of the way letting Hank struggle to get his shoulders through.

"Oh my stars, I didn't anticipate this quandary." Twisting and turning he unceremoniously landed on the floor. Several students giggled at the scene as Hank got up and brushed himself off.

As soon as Hank recovered and gathered his team, the Professor wheeled into the room followed by the 'it' team. "Well done, Dr. McCoy. Your team wins tonight's challenge. If they would go clean up, we will meet in the foyer in twenty minutes. I will call ahead to make sure the pizza is ready."

Hank's team began to slap him on the back and dance around him. Bobby almost laughed when they started singing; he really hated to bring the rules up again. "Umm...Professor, we weren't allowed outside of the mansion."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the Professor expectantly. Bobby looked at Hank's faltering smile and wished he hadn't said anything.

"Quite right, Bobby. Technically they did leave the mansion; however, they did not touch the ground. I will have to keep that in mind for future challenges."

The Professor maneuvered his wheelchair to leave. "Nevertheless, Dr. McCoy's team is tonight's winner." Everyone watched as he went down the hall. ~I hope everyone else enjoys their meatloaf.~

A loud shout came from Hank's team as they all ran off toward the dorms. Those students left simply looked around at each other. Bobby watched as Logan got up and grabbed is jacket from a chair.

"Well, I'm headed out for the evening." Logan smiled at the others, put on his jacket and walked out the front door.

Jubilee was the only one not able to hide her disappointment as Mr. Summers and Ms. Monroe began herding everyone to the dinning hall. "No way dude, this is so not right!" Jubilee's eyes focused in on a tall figure at the front of the group. "Piotr!"

Bobby watched Piotr freeze like a deer caught in headlights at Jubilee's high pitched yell. Jubilee raised her sparkling hands in the air and Piotr took off like a shot down the hall with Jubilee in hot pursuit. Bobby continued into the dining area with a smile on his face. In the background he heard the snap, crackle, pop of an irritated Jubilee. He was glad he didn't set off that firecracker.

~*~ end ~*~
Logan's Addiction by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Logan's POV
It took me several years to come to grips with the fact I had a problem. An addiction.

It's one of those things that kinda creeps up on you. The first fifteen years of my remembered life I spent knocking around several continents; doing a little of everything, some legal, some not so legal. In-between I drank, smoked, fought and chased women.

Shit happened and before I knew it I had a whole mansion full of people that don't mind seeing my ugly mug hanging around day after day. Since I had a reputation to uphold, I lit outta there fast. All that 'caring' was tough on a guy like me.

I knew something was wrong when I began to spend more time at the mansion than on the road. It was hard fitting in, what with the lifestyle I was accustom to versus the school setting at the mansion. But I stuck with it, going out to pursue other interests as often as possible.

Certain things can only stay hidden for so long before they become apparent to those around you and my addiction was no different. More than once I heard about my sneaking around. The final straw was when Cyke told me to 'take control of my life before you drive everyone crazy.'

Acceptance is the first stage to recover and I'm ready to deal with my problem. Christ, I should be in some therapy group. Hi, my name is Logan and I'm a Marie addict.

Then again maybe I'll go for private sessions.


~*~
Definition of Happy by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Logan and Marie's differing POV.
He'd never thought of his life in the terms of happiness. Fighting gave him satisfaction when it relieved tension. Drinking brought contentment at times. Reading took him out of his life; meditation could bring some inner peace. Sex…well sex was something else entirely. None of these things had ever brought happiness.

Sure he'd laughed or had good times before, but none of it lasted. Happiness was always just out of his reach. Maybe that's why he'd pursued Jean for a time. He saw the happiness that she shared with Scott. If only he could possess her, he might find that elusive emotion. But the more he chased the further from happy he became.

One day he stopped chasing and realized it was nearby almost everyday. Two hope filled brown eyes held the promise of happiness that had eluded him for so long. It came with no expectations or questions, only understanding.

~~~~

Being happy was something she thought relegated to the past. Memories stuck in time with a family long gone.

But just as time heals old wounds so can it rebuild discarded hopes. A family of sorts built up around her, one that made her feel wanted. A boyfriend materialized and though he was kind it was not happiness.

She became content to watch and wait for the happiness she knew was within her reach. When it came it wasn't just happiness, but love.

~*~
The Bad Ass by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Not what you think.
Three naked women waited for him in the shower. Logan shook his head, never in his wildest dreams had he thought this would happen.

"Darlin', come here." He heard bare feet padding toward him on the tiled floor.

Two big innocent eyes stared up at him, "Yes, Daddy."

"You know I don't mind if you use our shower, but you need to pick up afterward."

"But they haven't finished drying yet."

He held out a towel while she carefully put her dolls on it and wrapped them up. "Now go put them by your tub." She beamed a big smile at him.

He followed her into the adjoining bedroom, where she exited the other door leading to her own room, precious bundle cradled in her arms. He caught Marie watching him with amusement. "You're such a Bad Ass," she said before dissolving into fits of laughter.


~*~
Late by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Waiting on results.
Rogue didn't think she would ever be one of those women, nervously waiting out the few minutes it took for the results to show. The tub and sink had already been scrubbed until they sparkled. Looking around for something else, she quickly pulled on her gloves to keep from biting her nails down to the cuticle.

She grabbed the package again, reading carefully to make sure every step had been followed precisely. Checking the plastic window, she watched the purplish test line slowly march across the expanse of white. Another minute and she'd know one way or the other.

For lack of anything better to do, she snatched the new box of condoms from the night stand. Skimming the jumble of information, she found what she was looking for: "...when used properly...98% effective in preventing pregnancy." Her eyes widened, that was never mentioned all those years ago in health class.

She sat down hard on the edge of the bed; one hand still gripping the blue box, the other settling on her abdomen. She could be pregnant, carrying his child. Would he be happy with the news? Would he want a girl or a boy? Her mind raced with the possibilities; baby furniture, clothes, toys, names...colleges, grandchildren.

The timer rang loudly, scaring her out of the future. Swallowing the lump in her throat she walked to the bathroom. The test strip laughed at her fanciful dreams, making the window next to it seem even emptier.


~*~
Uncomfortable by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Written for 15minuteficlets on lj.
She made him uncomfortable. It wasn't the way that she would stand so close to him with the deadly skin. No, that never frightened him; there were worse things in the world. It wasn't the fact that she felt free to touch him when she was skittish of everyone else. He couldn't and wouldn't deny her a flinch free contact.

It was the way she looked at him, eyes big and innocent. There was something in that gaze when it turned on him that made him tense. He left then, thinking the distance would rid him of the unease. The further he traveled the worse his guilt became at leaving her without a refuge among those frightened of her.

When he arrived back her scrutiny no longer bothered him in the same way. He noticed the need, now there like never before. Now when she touched him there was a new urgency. Her touch took on a new meaning; one that when he understood soothed his cravings.

He let her take her time to be comfortable with all the new sensations the contact brought. He had all the time in the world to let her discover what she needed from him.

~*~
His Room by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Poor little ficlet isn't going anywhere.
Logan was surprised when she crept into his room. Marie had been determined to separate herself from everyone at the mansion. Even after she learned control, she kept swathed in layers. She was uninterested in any attempts at friendship, especially from him, and took extra steps to make sure he knew it.

He never said a word as her clothes slowly formed a pile at her feet. Unwilling to break the spell, he remained silent, when she slipped into the bed to lie next to him. She refused to let him touch her until he promised to take her hard and fast.

Despite his word, he tried to be tender and gentle with her, to show some measure of restraint. But once he was sheathed in her warmth, she moved with him and he was lost. Their eyes locked, he wouldn't let her turn away, to deny her need for him.

He knew the pace his body set would end all too quickly, leaving her wanting. Yet her breathy moans and gasps drove him on. He forced his body to slow, give her time to find her climax.

Her hands clasped at his lower back, locking him to her. She arched up into him, baring her throat and scorching his flesh with her heat. He strained to remain still, watching as her eyes fluttered closed and chest heaved with her every breath.

She began murmuring and pleading with him to give in, let himself go. His body responded to her urging. This time there was no rhythm, only his frantic need to fill her, mark her as his. He latched on to the slim column of her still exposed throat. She whimpered in pleasure and tilted her hips to allow him to penetrate even deeper. He growled around clenched teeth, hammering fiercely into her in release.

He spent the rest of the night letting his body apologize for the bruises that would mar her skin tomorrow. This time he was gentle and loving. His only desire to bring her pleasure. He let his lips and hands follow the curves of her body. He smiled in satisfaction each time she moaned his name.

She left before the sun cast its first rays across the bed. Leaving him to sleep the last hours alone.

~*~
Self Defense Training by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
I want to know what happens next, but after 10 years it isn't going to be me that finishes it.
Rogue had been avoiding him since it happened. Really, she kept telling herself, it wasn't her fault. After all he could melt most women with one of his smoldering glances, not to mention the fact that she was practically a ball of goo anytime they shared the same space.

In fact, not quite a month ago he'd come up behind her while she was reading. Leaning over her shoulder, he'd asked what she was reading in that hot, husky voice that sent shivers down her spine. That's all, one simple, little question. Yet she'd swear from the way her stomach coiled and her skin flushed, if he'd so much as laid a finger on her, she would have had an orgasm on the spot.

Thinking about it in those terms made her feel better, because that whole episode during her training session was not completely her fault.

Her training for the team had progressed to weapons. This meant that she met with Logan several times a week to learn defensive skills in the use of weaponry. Monday's lesson had started with her playing a knife welding attacker, while he demonstrated ways to disarm an aggressor.

During her first days of training she had decided to never be taken out of action without a fight, nothing was worse than giving up. And here she was, not even halfway through the session, already pinned to the wall. Currently she was struggling against Logan's grasp, working to free herself and her weapon before he could disable her.

Quickly she took stock of the situation. Logan had both of her wrists captured above her head in one large hand, using the other to wrench the knife from her hand. She thanked god that she had chosen to wear leather gloves this time so that her sweaty palms and satin gloves weren't aiding him in his endeavor. He was using a hip, with the knee anchored to the wall, to hold her lower torso in place. Her legs fell on either side of his thigh and no matter how she twisted or turned she couldn't land any effective kicks.

He pressed the full length of his body against her to lessen her ability to struggle. Her focus shifted from trying to keep control of her weapon, to the way his body fit against hers. More importantly, the way his thigh practically caressed certain sensitive areas.

She didn't dare move, not with the way everything was narrowing and converging on one delightful sensation. His mouth was set in a firm straight line of concentration. God help her, but she wanted to know if his lips had that same set when he was concentrating on something else.

As if on cue, Logan growled in frustration and shifted his weight, making the muscles of his thigh ripple. She felt the growl reverberate through her entire body, suddenly expanding everything that had previously narrowed. It took what was left of her strength to remain upright and catch her breath.

Logan's gaze finally tore away from their hands, and rested on her face. His eyes narrowed and nostrils flared. She was curious as to what his senses told him. Probably that the room had gone from smelling a little like him, her and sweat; to something more along the lines of all her and slightly like sex.

He loosened his grip on her and stepped back, letting her slide down from tiptoes to heels. He only stared at her slack-jawed.

"Uhm...I think I've had enough practice for today. There's some other things I need to do." Like take a cold shower, she added mentally.

Handing him the knife, she fled before he could snap out of his trance and say something.

~*~
desperate fic (story was adopted - no text) by cschoolgirl
Author's Notes:
Too much angst for my liking and Logan and Rogue quit talking to me because of it. Warning: English grammar was harmed.
The story was adopted by another author and has been moved.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=4091