Author's Chapter Notes:
The stripping lessons continue, I like to think I'm providing an education...! :)

Written along to the song 'We don't have to take our clothes off' by Jermaine Stewart. Ah the 80's, thank god I was way too young to remember anything...
And yes Jubilation Lee is as bad a singer as you're imagining...*g*
Part 2- ‘The Barman And Part-Time Crash Test Dummy…’

‘Not a word, from your lips
You just took for granted that I want to skinny dip.
A quick hit, that's your game.
But I'm not a piece a meat, stimulate my brain.

Night is young, so are we…
Let's get to know each other better, slow & easily.
Take my hand, let's hit the floor.
Shake our bodies to the music.
Maybe then you'll score…’

‘So come on baby, won't you show some class
Why you want to move so fast.
We don't have to take our clothes off
To have a good time…’


Marie looked up suddenly at the song that filtered through the sound system; she looked around the club walls towards the sound booth on the upper floor of the room. Cherry turned to stare likewise, they caught sight of a waving, grinning Jubilee, she had her mouth pressed to the mouth piece, and sang along loudly and off-key.

‘We don't have to take our clothes off
To have a good tiiiii-me…oh-noooo….’


She did a twirl and Marie couldn’t help but laugh and shake her head, they’d been talking about a choice of music for her impending dance for Logan, a dance that was now less than twenty four hours away.

Jubilee had wandered up there, playing around with the dials; they watched her now as she did a dance to the popular 80’s track. She switched her exaggerated dance moves, posing into the classic Egyptian, legs and arms pointed at right angles, then moved into the robot, before finally shifting into the baggy pants MC Hammer dance.

‘N-n-n-nah…nah…nah…nah…’ She kept right on singing.

‘Ah guess that’s supposed to be ironic huh Jubes…’ Marie called out to her as the last bars of the music faded away. Jubilee laughed arms waving above her head, shaking her ass, singing, ‘Come on Marie, we don’t have to take our clothes off to have a good time, oh-no…but you sure know it helps…n-n-nah…n-n-n-nah…nah!’

Truth was Marie was glad for the down time; Cherry had been working her hard the past three days, teaching her the basics of strip dance. And Marie had a lot of work still to do, you’d think for a member of the X-men team, considering all the fighting and acrobatics they had to do out in the field all that dodging punches and weapons that Marie would be graced with a natural coordination.

Uh-uh, nope all that coordination seemed to have deserted her when it came to strip dancing. Marie smiled at her friend, Jubes always could find a way to cheer her up, and it was only when Marie’s gaze shifted towards the barman setting up for that evening’s shift that her smile slipped.

She watched as he hobbled around like a cheap extra on a Pirates movie, he was wearing a patch over one eye and walked with a slight limp, all he needed now was a parrot on the right shoulder and he would have been a dead ringer for Captain Hook. And she didn’t even want to think about the ice pack that he currently had shoved down the front of his crotch. Not least because, Brian, the poor crippled barman, had her and her strip dancing to thank for his injuries.

He caught her staring, she bit her lip and offered a slight smile, his eyes widened in panic and he quickly turned back top stacking the bottles. Marie sighed and her shoulders sagged.

Cherry led her away, her arm wrapped around Marie’s shoulders, gesturing to Jubilee, ‘Get down here girl. Leave the music to the professionals…’

Jubilee bounced down the stairs, hurrying over to Marie she laughed, ‘You know what would be ironic, Poison, you know by Alice Cooper.’

Both Cherry and Marie stared at her before they shook her head, ‘No…!’

Jubes shrugged her shoulders, ‘Fine…but you know Rob Zombie would be so cool, yeah ‘Living Dead Girl’…, she did her best attempt at air guitar, tossing her hair about and singing loudly, ‘dripping with sin…do it again…’

‘Jubes.... Jubes..., JUBES!?’

They had to call out to her at least three times before she stopped singing and started listening, ‘What…?’ She asked innocently.

‘Shut up!’ Both Marie and Cherry told her. Jubes pouted sticking out her tongue at the both of them childishly.

Cherry simply stated, ‘Girls, it ain’t really about the music, chances are if you’re doing it right the guy isn’t paying much attention to the song.’

Almost on cue a tune started to play, Cherry began to roll her hips, ‘There are four basic parts to strip dancing, its all about winging it, make yourself feel comfortable, make sure the track you choose makes you want to move your body.’

She placed her hands on Marie’s hips and encouraged her to copy every move she made, she extended her hand, moving her hands around into her hair and then slowly down her stomach, and Marie copied exactly, getting into the beat of the music. ‘Use your hands…’ Cherry called out, ‘to draw attention to the parts of your body you want your partner to focus on…’

Slowly she dipped to the floor, balancing on her feet hands on her thighs, spreading her legs, Marie followed, Jubilee smiled as she watched her friend finally get down to work.

Next came the hip rolls, showing Marie how to stick her butt and hips out a little, and keep her legs shoulder length apart, she began slowly to grind, showing her the four points that were important to hit.

First came bumping to the right, back, left and then forward, rolling the hips, occasionally switching directions back the other way, this Cherry promised them was sure to send a man wild, especially if you went ahead and did the ‘grind’ in his lap.

Jubilee pulled up a chair, things were definitely getting hotter.

Cherry moved on to show Marie how to remove her skirt without falling over, she encouraged her to move forward, make eye contact with your partner, move closer, Marie complied by sliding closer to Jubes, ‘slip your hands inside the waistband’, she directed, ‘tease a little, slowly move the material down around your waist and over your hipbones, then turn around letting the skirt slide down and to the floor, then simply step out of it.’

Marie smiled as she began to work for a pro, maybe this wouldn’t be so hard after all. The last of the four basic moves was the floor work. Cherry slid to the floor slowly, Marie watched before doing the same, extending one leg, she hooked one arm under her knee, leg stretched right up to the ceiling.

She then moved onto all sorts of stretching poses that she somehow managed to make sexy. The music ended and Cherry sat cross legged on the floor, smiling at Marie, ‘darling you sure do have potential…’

Marie blushed, slightly out of breath, now came the difficult part, Cherry called out to Brian, he looked up startled and pretended he hadn’t heard, Cherry practically shouted before he would come over. Marie had to admit that she could understand his reluctance; these past three days of lessons had been hard on the poor guy.

In the first of the lessons the girls had worked together to decide the best furniture that Marie would need during the dance, eventually agreeing on a chair and a couch. That was when poor Brian came in, the unsuspecting and unwilling masochist.

He had been enthusiastic at first; the idea of getting a strip dance from a hot young girl like Marie seemed to be a perk of his profession but that was until the furniture came into play. She had been doing so well, Marie swaying, moving so sensually, it was clear Brian was getting excited, Cherry had handed her the chair and Marie had gotten to work just like she’d been taught.

She twirled the chair around, leaning over the back showing off her cleavage, moving across to sit on the chair, legs spread wide, hair tossed from side to side, climbing on top of the chair she had dipped and risen and twirled, without falling off once, and then she had even managed to do the acrobatic descent perfectly.

It consisted of placing one foot on the back of the chair she leaned forward allowing her momentum to let the chair fall to the floor, then hooking her foot in the back of the chair she was supposed to kick it upwards straight before kicking it away.

And that’s when things went wrong, instead of kicking the chair away, she had become disorientated and kicked the chair towards Brian instead, he sat on the couch had screamed in pain as the wooden chair smacked him square on the shin!

‘Goddammit…sonofabitch…!’ He screamed in agony.

‘Oh god ah’m so sorry!’ she had tried to offer her apologies, but he just hopped around cursing loudly. It had taken a very persuasive Cherry to get him to sit back down on the couch.

Next came a pair of stocking suspenders, Marie was supposed to clip them off her panties peel them off and twirl them in Brian’s general direction once she had gotten close to him.

Not having decided on the complete costume just yet, they decided that just the stockings would do for now, she pretended to roll them down her legs, sticking her ass out in front of Brian, running the tights across her breasts she raised them above her head whipping them around quickly.

Only she’d been a little too enthusiastic with the whipping and twirling, she spun around and caught him in the eye with one of the clips! This time Cherry threatened him before he would sit back down, all the while he muttered something about workers rights and a union that would be willing to hear his claims of grievous bodily harm.

Marie was blushing when it came to the last part of her act, she had to dance her way into his lap, embarrassed by her mistakes so far, and worried she’d make more, she became nervous and twitchy. Cherry had taught her to stand close to Brian’s legs, nudging his knees apart and sliding her leg in between, she was supposed to raise her left leg and hook it around the outside of his thigh, next lift the right leg, rubbing gently across his crotch and inside thigh to settle around his waist.

That way she would end up sat on his lap, ready to bump and grind and drive him wild. Only when it came to lifting her leg and rubbing it against his crotch gently, she panicked and her knee jerked upwards violently.

Brian let out a loud ‘OOOMPH!!!’ as she ended up kneeing him in the crotch, he doubled up in pain, writhing around on the couch and crying blue murder.

Even Jubes crossed her legs empathically as she watched him scream in agony, ‘Damn that’s gotta hurt…’

After that no amount of coaxing, threatening or begging was gonna get him back on that couch and willing to accept a dance from Marie.

All this Marie remembered as he grumbled crossing his arms across his chest, watching her with his one good eye, she smiled reassuringly, but he was having none of it, carefully adjusting his crotch guard, his shin pads and helmet, he looked like he was ready for an ice hockey game rather than a strip dance.

‘I’m only doing this for the pay rise you promised me Cherry!’

Cherry rolled her eyes before the music started up again and she advised Marie to get to work. She looked on approvingly as Marie hit each beat perfectly, getting further into the routine, the girl sure did have potential, all she really had to work on was her confidence, then Logan wasn’t gonna know what had hit him, and hopefully it wouldn't be a crippling knee to the crotch...