Author's Chapter Notes:
She took hold of his butt firmly, squeezing the left cheek, his eyes flying wide open in surprise as she continued kissing him, latching onto his bottom lip, she tugged gently before breaking off the kiss altogether.

A/N:Logan gets in on the singing, can't say if he's any better than that Jubilation Lee, but I'm sure he'd like to think so.
Only one more part to go...
Part 3- ‘Little Asian Girls Are All Pep And No Talk…’

‘Shit!’

Logan cursed as his hand slipped and he scraped his knuckles along the rough undercarriage of his jeep, and dropped his wrench, he stared scowling at the skin as the wound healed over. At least that was normal; he shook his head, passing a hand through his dirty ruffled hair.

Things were getting decidedly weirder at the mutant Academy, or as weird as they got with a weather goddess, telepathic red heads and multiple boy running around, he had to admit it worried him, to think something was going on with Marie, something he knew next to nothing about.

Things had gone weird after her eighteenth birthday, or more so around the time he’d given her that plant. He’d thought she’d enjoy it; the mimosa had been something he thought long and hard about.

He’d wanted her eighteenth birthday present to be something special, something she’d remember, something that would last, not the latest CD, not a new top, but something he knew would be special to her.

He shrugged his shoulders, maybe he’d been wrong, he wouldn’t be surprised if he had been, eighteen was as a milestone age, but still it hurt to think that maybe he didn’t know her that well at all.

Still, she should have been honest with him, if she didn’t like his present she should have told him, its not as if she would have hurt his feelings all that much. He huffed out a breath at that thought, oh who was he kiddin’, the idea was tying him up in knots.

But instead of being straight with him, Marie had been avoiding being around him at all, this past week she’d been virtually non existent at the academy, absent for most of the day, and when she did come back late in the evening, she always looked flushed, excited and jittery.

He’d sit on the low wall just outside the Academy steps, and watch her breeze past him, throwing him nothing more than a casual glance, and a breathless ‘hey’, and he’d sit there bein’ all cool about it, when in truth all the possibilities for her absences had him churning up inside.

For the past three days he’d watched Marie hurry past, running ahead of the Asian girl Jubilee, who grinned at him stupidly before disappearing, and he’d be left there watching the sunset practically chewing through his cigar, kickin’ himself for being too pansy assed to go after Marie and demand to know jus’ what was going on.

Thing was, he was scared, afraid of all the possibilities, eighteen was a milestone year, maybe she had gotten herself a…boyfriend. He all but choked on the word, a boyfriend, a guy who didn’t care ‘bout the poisonous skin, didn’t mind the gloves. Saw past all that and to the beautiful, amazing girl beneath all that, saw Marie, two-toned eighteen year old angel.

Jealousy coursed through his veins like a bitter pill, a guy, someone else that saw her exactly the way he’d seen her for so long, saw that the skin hadn’t mattered, he’d since thought of a hundred different ways to get around that, but there was no getting around her age.

She had reached eighteen, one milestone age; he wondered how many he had passed, or that if he’d ever even had an eighteen. What he wouldn’t give to be with her now, young, full of piss and vinegar, barely eighteen and with Marie, something Logan suspected her new mysterious boyfriend was enjoying.

Well all he knew, the bastard had better treat her right, or he’d make it a pleasure rippin’ the asshole, whoever he was, a new one.

Logan went back to fixing his jeep, resigned to standing on the side lines, watching her enjoy a life he knew she deserved.


She stood in front of the full length mirror, adjusting the long leather coat she wore and smoothing her hands down the lines of the material she wore. It clung to her curves, highlighting each movement, flattering and provocative in equal measure.

Turning to her side, she smiled and let out a nervous breath, the next few minutes would see her make a move that was going to change the dynamics in her relationship with Logan forever. Her breath quickened at the thought, all sorts of images running through her head, a dozen different scenarios as to how this would play out.

Phase one, as Jubes had put it was like walking on the edge of a cliff and a bold leap of faith was needed to make it to the other side. Did she really have what it takes; would he be pleased, turned on, or embarrassed like hell for her? Would he ever be able to look her in the eye again?

She’d been through the strip lessons, she’d even gone and bought the outfit she was now wearing, though that had proved to be a shopping trip from hell. ‘Fantasy Fetishes’ was every bit as seedy and non subtle as Climax’s had been, a garish red sign over the shop and a leather clad, overly tanned middle aged woman behind the counter, Marie had almost turned back then, if it wasn’t for both Cherry and Jubes dragging her back inside.

And then Jubes had gone to work, holding up all sorts of underwear, toys and frightening looking buckles, that Marie was convinced were used for torture somewhere in the Far East. There had been g-strings that looked more like dental floss, pink six inch heel stilettos, feathered handcuffs and masks.

All of which Jubes had shouted and insisted Marie try on, but she was more content to hide in between the racks of clothing wishing she could disappear through a hole in the floor, as Jubes jumped around like a kid in a candy shop, drawing attention to them from all the other shoppers.

They’d decided on this outfit at last, it was daring, black and sexy, even Marie had smiled as the lady behind the counter wrapped it up.

Now staring at herself and tying up her hair into a messy bun, she spied the finishing touch, a pink card with a key attached to the under side of it. She sighed deeply, looking up startled as Jubes burst into the room, a card shuffling Remy in tow.

‘Showtime!’ she squealed, clapping her hands and grinning madly. Marie couldn’t help but gasp in return. And that’s when it all fell apart.


‘Gal…breathe, ya gotta breathe…’ Jubes handed her a brown paper bag that Marie held gratefully to her mouth and over her nose.

Drawing in deep shuddering breaths she had sunk to the floor in a corner, Remy shook his head, staring disapprovingly at Jubes. ‘Lord cheri’e…’ he addressed his girlfriend, ‘Remy can’t believe you’re makin’ her go through with this…’

Marie looked up at him, ‘Why…ya think ah’m gonna make a mess of it don’t ya, that ah’m gonna screw everythin’ up and Logan…Oh God, ah can’t do this…Jubes how the hell did ah ever let ya talk me into it…ah can’t do this…ah can’t…’

Jubes cursed under her breath and slapped Remy upside the head, ‘Idiot…’ she snatched one of his cards away as he continued to shuffle them annoyingly, ‘congratulations, the cards are the only things you’re going to be playing with tonight.’

She shoved him out of the room, and went to sit down next to Marie, ‘ignore him…he’s jus’ a little pissed off is all.’

‘Why…?’ Marie looked up at her in between taking breaths through her lifeline of a paper bag, ‘cause ya went to a strip club?’

Jubes grinned wickedly, ‘Nah…cause I went to a strip club without him!’ She dragged Marie to her feet and turned her around to stare into the mirror again, placing her hands around her shoulders, she urged her to look at her own reflection.

‘Come on Marie…say it with me now…I am a strong, confident sexy woman…’

Marie hesitated until another push from Jubes saw her mumbling the words, ‘Ah am a strong, confident…’

‘Sexy woman…’Jubes repeated with her. She went on, ‘I can do this…I can make it happen, I CAN do this…’

‘Ah can do this…ah can do this…’ Marie repeated the mantra firmly, and Jubes smiled, ‘ah can do this…’ until Marie eventually exclaimed, ‘oh ah CAN’T do this…’ She sunk to the floor again and clung to the paper bag compulsively, her breathing now verging on the hysterical.

Jubes threw her hands up in the air, but too resilient to admit defeat just yet, she scratched her head and thought. An imaginary light bulb pinged and she was away, coming back to the room ten minutes later clutching a bottle with a familiar label.

Marie stared at her, as she produced two shot glasses, ‘Tequila baby…nothin’ calms the nerves like hard liquor!’


‘Cherry…we’ve got a problem…’

The older woman had been about to start her set when she’d received the call from Jubes, and Cherry didn’t have to think twice before she cried off sick and hurried to the mansion following the barely coherent directions Jubes had given her over the phone.

Jubes had led her into the mansion, and there she’d found Marie throwing back another shot of tequila, sat on the floor, happily drunk and legs stretched in front of her. She toasted Cherry as she kneeled in front of her.

She prised the bottle away from Marie, but she held onto the glass stubbornly. Cherry turned to face a guilty looking Jubes, who was biting her bottom lip and shuffling her feet. ‘Jubes…the idea was to have her grind in his lap, not throw up in it…what the hell happened?’

Jubes gaze shifted, she mumbled, ‘I tried to give her a pep talk…’

‘Oh yeah…?’ Cherry questioned sceptically, ‘exactly how much of this was pep and how much was talk…’

Jubes pointed to the empty Tequila, ‘Bout a bottle full of pep…’

Cherry shook her head, ‘Jubes!’ She scolded, ‘It’s ok, get some of these windows open, a few pots of strong black coffee and help me get her on her feet, with any luck we’ll be able to walk off this hangover…’

Jubes did as she was told, ‘It’ll be ok, she’s still got some of Logan’s healing factor, she can hold her drink, we’ll have her sober in no time.’

Cherry only shook her head at her, ‘I’m not even gonna pretend to understand what you said there, healing factor and all that, but I hope you’re right, she’s worked too hard to throw it all away now…’

Luckily Jubes had it right, and though it may have been the effect of Logan’s residual healing factor in Marie’s body, or the simple fact that the Tequila may not have been all that strong, Marie was sober enough to be coherent again in just over an hour.

Cherry had her stood in the window just in case, a cool breeze wafting in, she smiled at the younger girl. She’d certainly become fond of Marie, and even Jubes to some extent, despite the Asian girls over exuberance.

‘You can do this Marie…you don’t need to be tanked on Tequila, I’ve seen you dance, coupla more lessons and you would have been putting me out of a job.’

Marie shook her head, ‘Ah can’t take the risk…what if he doesn’t feel the same ‘bout me, what if he hates the idea that ah wanna be more somethin’ more than friends…ah can’t face that, ah’d rather live with the idea of not knowing.’

Cherry’s voice soft and assuring filtered across the night air, ‘You’re scared of losing his friendship aren’t you?’ She watched as Marie began to tear up, she brushed the young girl’s eyes and pushed her white bangs of hair behind her ear.

Marie looked at her smiling slightly, ‘Ah’m a mutant, ah have poisonous skin, ah couldn’t touch anyone, skin on skin, ah would have killed them…but on my eighteenth suddenly ah realised that ah could switch it off, jus’ like that, ah had a switch to turn it on and off.

And ya know the first thing ah thought about was touching him, feeling his skin, ‘cause he always made me feel normal, even when ah could have bled him dry, he wasn’t scared, he’d make a point of letting me know he wasn’t scared. And ah was so grateful for that…ah ached for it, he was and is my best friend…ah can’t risk losing that…’

Cherry smiled understanding somewhat at last, not about the whole mutancy thing but enough about what this guy Logan meant to Marie. All the more reason for her to go ahead and dance for him, she had to take the risk, living without knowing one way or other would just about kill her.

She told Marie as much, explaining that even if it didn’t all go to plan, she wouldn’t be likely to lose Logan’s friendship, things would be awkward between them for a while, and yeah she’d be embarrassed as hell, but Logan sounded like too much of a good guy to push her away because of it. They’d still be friends, jus’ friends with a little more between them, an embarrassing secret perhaps, though there was no reason to suppose he wouldn’t go for it, Marie was gorgeous.

‘You have to the take the risk Marie,’ Cherry explained, ‘feeling the way you do about Logan, but living without knowing how he feels in return, isn’t living at all.’


‘Now here’s a track to get your motor running, as requested, and I quote, by ‘hot Asian girl’ on a mission,’ the radio DJ quoted, Logan raised an eyebrow, hot Asian girl, now why did that sound oddly familiar? ‘Here’s your track, Teaser and Motley Crue, and darlin’ you can tease me anytime you like hot Asian girl… …’ the DJ concluded sleazily.

Logan snorted as a series of chords began to filter through the airwaves.

‘That woman's got a smile
Puts you in a trance
And just one look at her
Makes you want to dance…’


He was down in the pit changing the oil of the jeep, a small smile broke across his face, and he sang along softly to the words of the song, ‘She’s a teaser….’ Drawing out the words longer than necessary, his shoulders started to rise and shrug slightly to the beats.

Hips swaying slightly, he shuffled backwards in the cramped space, his voice getting louder in the enclosed garage, ‘She's a teaser, and she'll tempt you 'til you fall…’

Engrossed in the music, it was a good long while before he heard the sharp tapping of heels across the concrete floor.

He stopped singing, growled low at the idea of being caught out and cleared his throat loudly.

‘Hey…’ he called out gruffly, concentrating on the underside of the truck, ‘whoever ya are, pass me that two gauge spanner over there…’

The heels tapped, but no spanner, annoyed he looked out across the pit at last, to the sight of black six inch heeled stilettos disappearing into a pair of black, silky smooth stockings. His eyebrows rose curiously, he moved closer to the edge of the pit and found himself looking up a pair of long legs, encased in suspenders attached to pair of black lace panties. He gulped loudly at the scent that pervaded every one of his senses, that musky scent masked by the faintest hint of soft perfume.

‘Hey…’ he called up again, his voice a strangled barely audible husky whisper.

The figure bent down at last, spanner in hand, long fingernails painted red, creamy white skin, the faintest tremble in her fingers as she held out the tool for him. His eyes took in every inch of her, past the long leather coat pushed to one side, along the silk encased knee, up along the lace of the suspenders, and the naked flesh of her thighs.

God, those thighs made his knees buckle all over again, he was aware of the dryness in his mouth, the tongue that flapped uselessly, as his gaze shifted ever upwards. Past the hips, God…those hips, up along the ribs of that leather corset, laced all down the sides and front, and trimmed at the top with yet more lace.

Her breasts, encased in that leather, the perfect mounds teasingly pushed together by the strapless corset, faultless milky soft skin, shown off to perfection by the lace and leather, reluctantly his eyes moved higher still, up along the long column of her neck, plump rosy red lips, lipstick shimmering, and eventually to her eyes.

Chocolate brown eyes, ablaze and staring at him under hooded glaze of dark mascara, he recognised those eyes, and the recognition made him gasp in surprise, Marie! His head snapped back in wide eyed shock, forgetting he was in the pit; his head hit the chassis of the truck with a painful thud!

He cursed loudly, but seeing Marie’s expression falter, and her smile fade slightly, he quickly climbed out and stood in front of her. Whatever was going on, there was no way he wanted Marie to leave just yet, and sure as hell not when she was looking like that.

‘Is this what ya wanted…’ she spoke softly, her Southern lilt prominent. She handed him the spanner, it fell form his fingers as he just stared at her.

‘Hell yeah,’ he almost said. Instead he opted for gruffness as he stared at her disapprovingly, ‘Ya goin’ to a party or somethin’, cause ah think ya left the rest of that outfit at home.’

No way was she going out looking like that, in her underwear, God her underwear…all that skin…he felt his head begin to swim again.

She smiled all the same, moving closer, until she was barely inches away from his chest, she looked up smiling wickedly, ‘Ah ain’t going to a party Logan…ah’m throwin’ one…’

‘Still…’ he protested but she didn’t let him finish, reaching up quickly she kissed him fully on the mouth. Her tongue sweeping gently across his bottom lip, he murmured incoherently as she reached for his shoulder, gripping him tightly she moved her hand downwards, along his arm and around his back.

She took hold of his butt firmly, squeezing the left cheek, his eyes flying wide open in surprise as she continued kissing him, latching onto his bottom lip, she tugged gently before breaking off the kiss altogether.

He felt her slip something the back pocket of his jeans, ‘Only one VIP need attend…’ she spoke cryptically, making no attempt to explain further as she tapped him affectionately on the ass before she turned on her heels and walked away.


Teaser- Motley Crue

That woman's got a smile
Puts you in a trance
And just one look at her
Makes you want to dance

Those dark an rosy lips
Only pacify
With just a hint of ruthlessness
Sparkling in her eye

She's a teaser, and she's got no heart at all
She's a teaser, and she'll tempt you 'til you
Yes she'll tempt you 'til you fall She'll talk to you in riddles
That have no sense, or rhyme
And if you ask her what she means
She says, she don't got no time

She's a teaser, and she's got no heart at all
She's a teaser, and she'll tempt you 'til you
Yes she'll tempt you 'til you fall

She's a teaser, and she's got no heart at all
She's a teaser, and she'll tempt you 'til you
Yes she'll tempt you 'til you fall