Author's Chapter Notes:
He protested, but she pushed him down onto the black leather couch and leaned close, ‘don’t make me have to gag ya Logan, ‘cause ah can think of much better things to do with that mouth of yours…’

A/N:Ah the power of fanfiction, I don't think we'll ever look at poor Scott the same way again.
Here it is last chapter...and after all that *hard work*, both Marie and I get what we want, lots of hot Logan sex!
Part 4-Sequined Thongs, Pink Thongs, Hot Thongs...And That's Just The Boys...

What the hell…!

Logan scratched his chin, watching as Marie’s leather coat tails disappeared through a side door leading to the back of the Academy.

She’d kissed him…she’d kissed him, and it felt like heaven, she’d kissed him and he wasn’t in pain…she’d kissed him so why was he still standing…what the hell was going on?

He closed his eyes and in that instant she was stood there in front of him, sinful black leather and lace, tight material holding in toned milky white, smooth skin. Beautiful red lips pressed against his mouth, gentle heated breaths passing from her lips, coffee scented and heady, making him melt under her touch.

The expert caress that saw her running her hands down his arm, around his shoulder until she gripped his ass firmly, squeezing, teasing, making him hard in all sorts of places, and in one place in particular.

And now she was gone, the faintest smile teasing her mouth, barely a glance backwards at him, as her long legs, encased in black silk and lace, hurried away, and he just stood there, mouth hanging wide open in surprise.

He was still staring at the door, when a step behind him saw someone else enter the garage. ‘Hey Logan…brought you a beer…’

Scott, Logan scratched his head and turned to face him. His brow creased in confusion, he stared at Cyke, stood there holding two bottles of Molson, and grinning like an idiot.

Lately Scott had become Logan’s all singing, all dancing number one fan since he’d saved both his and Jeanie’s life on a mission that had threatened to go seriously wrong. For the past week, Scott’s gratefulness was a cup that seemed to runneth over.
Annoyingly he wanted to make amends for being such a pain in the ass when Logan had first joined the Academy.

He seemed to be a permanent fixture Logan hadn’t been able to get rid of, trying to find things they had in common, so far the only thing he’d seemed to be able to come up with had been a liking for macaroni cheese, and even that was at a stretch. Since yesterday Ol’ Cyke had been slowly weaning himself off the appletini’s and onto Molson ice cold beer, much to Logan’s amusement.

Now Scott was staring at Logan, with an expression that stated he had made some sort of breakthrough, something he thought they had in common at last!

‘Logan…why are you wearing lipstick…?’ he asked his smile widening.
Logan caught his reflection in the windscreen of the car; a smooth sheen of red was smeared across his lips. He growled and rubbed at his mouth furiously, it sure had been one amazing kiss…his thoughts flew back to Marie…letting out a frustrated breath, he imagined her reclining on the bonnet of the truck now, decked out in all that sinful leather and lace…

Scott had his own explanations, ‘You know there’s no need to be embarrassed Logan…’ he began, ‘I’ve done it myself a few times…’

Logan took a surprised step back, his trademark eyebrow shooting skywards. He tilted his head sideward, craning his neck, not quite sure what he was hearing.

‘Yep…’ Scott nodded enthusiastically, ‘Not the make up thing you understand, but sometimes I like to wear Jeannie’s underwear, sides from the fact that she thinks it’s really sexy and hot, the lace on those things is quite comfortable, elasticised waistbands they’re really handy, you know on those days you’re feeling bloated. But you know the best thing to wear has got to be this hot little pink thong she has, does wonders for your look, no trouser or panty lines…’

Logan’s eyes widened, he swallowed loudly and held up his hand, praying Scott would jus’ stop and not offer anything more, for fuck’s sake, forget things getting strange round the mansion, damn, things were just getting downright deranged!

‘Damn it Scooter…ah ain’t wearin’ lipstick, ah jus’ got covered in it ‘cause Mar…’cause somebody kissed me...’ he didn’t mention Marie kissing him, he hardly believed it had happened, right now for some reason he wanted to keep the idea to himself.

Scott stared at him awhile, before he realised that Logan was serious, and that maybe he ought to have kept his story to himself. ‘Right…’ he said slowly, turning a bright shade of red to match his glasses, ‘I knew that, course I did…you know I was only joking about the whole wearing Jean’s underwear thing right…cause wearing my wife’s panties, well that would be just plain weird…right…’

He backtracked out of the garage, laughing uneasily and scratching the back of his head, until he turned right around and practically high tailed it out of there. Logan stared after him, until finally turning back to the door Marie had disappeared into. He reached for his back pocket, remembering she had placed something there; he fished out a small business card, a room number hand written on one side and a small key taped to the other. Taking a quick swig of the beer, he started after her.

Forget Scooter and his craziness, turned out he had a party to get to.


The room number he recognised as being one of the guest suites in the North wing of the Academy, richly furnished and rarely used the rooms were strictly reserved for visiting dignitaries, or as Marie had put it, VIP’s.

The corridors were empty, and as he stood in front of the room door, he could almost taste the musky scent that pervaded from inside, she was here. Taking in a deep breath, he turned the key in the lock, surprised to see his hand shaking slightly as he did so. He was crossing into territory unknown with Marie, and the idea both thrilled and scared the hell out of him.

Pushing the door open, he stepped inside quickly, his feral eyes adjusting naturally to the darkness, the lights were dimmed low, a few candles placed on the small desk by the bedside table, his gaze shifted towards the four poster bed, drawn by the figure clinging provocatively to one of the wooden posts.

She smiled, hooded eyes lifting slowly to meet his widening gaze, her tongue running slowly along her already shimmering lips, wetting the reddened plump flesh, and causing the hair on the back of Logan’s neck to stand on end.

She had taken the coat off, it lay on the floor, her bare shoulders were in perfect view, his hungry eyes took in every inch of her, the roundness of her breasts, the swaying motion of her hips, the seductive rise and fall of her body as she reached upwards, grabbing the post by her hands, she slowly reached upwards, red painted nails gripping the wood tightly, one leg wrapping around the post, as she ground her hips.

Her taut stomach flattening against the post, the apex of her thighs pressed close to the wood as she swung around, her head fell backwards as she closed her eyes, white bangs of her hair falling messily about her face as she completed her turns.

Logan found his breathing heavy and laboured, he watched her every move, transfixed by the rolling contours of her body, every curve, every sensual line resounding in time with the shuddering of his skin, the aching tightness winding in his body, a coiled spring wound so tight he thought his world would collapse.

He reached backwards for the solidity of the wall, pressing his back up against it. She stared at him, at first unsure of his response, but she smiled sexily all the same, mouth curled into a teasing biting of the lips. She leaped down, and he watched as she walked over to him, the corset shifting with every movement, long, silk legs moving in his direction.

He fought the urge to grab her about the waist and pull her towards himself and his aching groin, screaming at himself to remember she was only eighteen, no idea how far she wanted to take this, the last thing he wanted now was to frighten her away. He couldn’t know her reasoning behind this, maybe it was jus’ a dare she’d taken on with one of her friends, maybe she was pissed, on the rebound from that mysterious boyfriend of hers or something, ‘cause this couldn’t be real.

She couldn’t be fulfilling every secret fantasy he’d had about her since the day she’d climbed into his trailer. She jus’ couldn’t be…but as she stepped close and leaned up to whisper in his ear, he had to concede…maybe this was real after all.
Still he’d play it cool all the same.

He stood solidly as she spoke low, her warm breath pushing past the tufts of his sideburns, and ruffling through his hair. He couldn’t help himself, he closed his eyes as she whispered, ‘Ah wanted to thank you properly for the present Logan…it was very thoughtful….and ah thought ah’d return the favour.’

She ran her hand softly up along his arm and across the back of his shoulders, up to the nape of his neck, until it was buried deep in his hair, she tugged the locks and he growled deeply at the surprising roughness of her approach.

Smiling she forced his head backwards, pressing the back of his head against the wall, she began to kiss his neck slowly, gentle butterfly kisses, latching onto the pulse in his throat and suckling softly, she heard him hiss in a breath as she pressed fully up against him, softly kissing the Adam’s apple of his throat.

‘Marie…’ he croaked, his voice barely a hoarse whisper, ‘how are you doing this…what ‘bout your skin…?’

He heard her chuckle softly, the movement sending off ripples along the column of his neck, suddenly she gripped him by the shirt and turned him around, she pushed him backwards, ‘Shut up Logan, no more questions, just enjoy it…’

He protested, but she pushed him down onto the black leather couch and leaned close, ‘don’t make me have to gag ya Logan, ‘cause ah can think of much better things to do with that mouth of yours…’ She kissed him softly on the mouth, her tongue flicking quickly against his lips before she pulled away, giving him one final push so he rested back on the cushions.

He licked his lips, savouring the taste of her, only the faintest hint of alcohol on her breath; well at least she wasn’t tanked.


She moved in the shadows and he heard her drag over a chair to the middle of the room, where the glow from the overhead light was strongest, she looked as if she was stepping into the spotlight, and he didn’t mind that at all, from this position all her angles were highlighted perfectly.

The music started up and he couldn’t believe the song she was playing, its sensual tones and thumping beats…was she for real? And then all the songs and all the words in the world were forgotten as she started to move.

He watched her sway her hips, facing him she extended her hands, fingers flared he couldn’t help but watch as she slowly ran one hand through her hair, pulling the clip that set her locks free, shaking her head her two tone hair fell about her face, a serious look crossing that beautiful face of hers as she concentrated and fell into the rhythm, hitting every beat perfectly.
Lower her hands worked, passing over the rounds of her breasts, down the front, tugging at the lace of the corset teasingly, and fingers pulling at the strings but never actually revealing anything, she was determined to make him wait.

Her hands moved lower, splaying over the taut muscles of her stomach, dipping lower still, hanging sinfully between the apex of her thighs, before she lowered to the floor, balancing expertly on those six inch heels as she spread her thighs wide, running her fingers down the inside of her thighs, red fingernails raking down and marking the smooth naked skin with sharp red welts.

Hips rolling she pushed herself slowly to her feet, dancing around the chair, she twirled it around and moved it in front of herself. Crossing one leg over the other she sat down facing him, flipping her head forwards and back, she moved her hands over her body, before getting up, raising one leg on the back of the chair, she leaned forward slightly, passing a smooth hand over the stockings.

Flipping the chair around so the back faced of it him, she climbed atop of it, she started to dance, bending downwards at the knees, legs spread wide, cleavage pushed forward, she stood up on the chair and began to spin around. Her hair billowed out around her, and Logan held his breath as she stopped and dropped perfectly to sit on the chair back to front.

She smiled as she looked over the back of the chair, shoulders snaking sensually side to side, before her hands reached between her thighs and for the seat of the chair, standing up quickly, she pulled the chair through her legs, setting it upright. Climbing atop of it again, she danced, her hips rolling, ass stuck out in his direction as she danced, gripping the back of the chair, she placed her foot on the frame, leaning so she was facing him, she pushed forwards and the chair fell to the floor.

She nailed the landing, but not stopping to take a breath, she hooked the frame with her heels, setting the chair straight, she stared at him before she kicked the furniture away, the chair sailed across the wooden floor, hitting the far wall with a sharp thud.

Sinking to the floor, she stretched her legs, straight up to the ceiling, before snaking her way across and over to him, she danced in front of him, barely inches away, as flipped up and over on to her backside, hips thrusting up and down, she pushed her cleavage out, she reached for the lace.

Keeping his gaze held with her own intense stare, she pulled at the left side of the corset, tugging at the strings slowly, until the criss-cross lacing was undone and fell open, lowering herself to the floor completely, she flipped back over onto her stomach, and tugged at the other side of the corset.

He watched as the material fell away, taking the corset and flinging it across the room, she snaked closer still, practically at his feet, she slowly ran her hands up his thighs, his intense stare matched by hers, as she rubbed her way up his legs, her chest moving over the coarse material of his jeans, she suddenly spread his legs wide apart.

Dancing in front of him on her knees, she began to snake her way up the couch, hands now moving around the outside of his legs, over his hips, until she had both her hands pinned on either side of his head, gripping the back of the couch tightly.

Her arms outstretched and her breasts hanging barely inches from his face, she hooked one knee around the outside of his left leg, her right knee she brought up slowly, carefully rubbing along his crotch before she hooked it around his waist.

And there she was, topless and sat on his lap. Slowly, achingly slowly she began to grind, back arched and ass stuck out slightly, she took firm hold of his shoulders, staring deep into his feral eyes, her forehead pressed firmly against his and never breaking eye contact, his heated breath passing over her lips, she bumped.

Hitting the left side first, hips rolling, she hit the front, right side and back, her body rising and falling softly, she switched directions, her own breath now coming in short gasps, as she discovered just how successful her dancing had really been. He was clearly hard as a rock, and all for her!

The last chords of the song played out, and he gripped her hips firmly, keeping her in place, pushing her down and keeping her still in his lap. Time to test her limits; see how much of this was sheer bravado and far she was willing to take this.

‘Logan…’ she whispered, the slightest quiver shaking her voice. He shook his head, passing a hand through her hair; he stared at her as his fingers blazed a path down along her soft cheek, amazed at the smoothness of her flesh, the tips of his fingers moving slowly as she arched her neck, brushing past briefly, ever so gently across her breast, her gaze following his every movement, and at that subtle touch, her eyes snapped quickly to meet his.

But he didn’t stop there, he held her gaze as his hand splayed across her stomach, seemingly contemplating the top of her panties, she gasped as his fingers inched closer to the lace, slipping ever so slightly inside, before his hand quickly snaked its way around to the small of her back, drawing gentle circles with the tips of his fingers, that sent shivers throughout her spine, he suddenly kissed her.

Plundering her mouth with his own, his warm rough tongue brushing and nipping at her lips, suddenly his hand plunged downwards and into the back of her panties, her eyes jerked wide open in surprise, he smiled and tugged at her lips, squeezing the firm left cheek of her ass, he began to massage the flesh, and all she could think was to stop him before he got any further.

She placed a hand over his, and he pulled away, but instead of being angry as she fully expected him to, he chuckled quietly and patted her ass affectionately, just as she had done in the garage.

He nodded knowingly and kissing her cheek softly whispered, ‘I thought so kid, ah always knew ye weren’t gonna go through with this bluff, but nice try. I’ll consider myself thanked for the present…maybe next time huh, see ya next birthday kid.’

He pushed himself up and smiling down at her walked towards the door. Marie stared after him, she’d chickened out, truth was she’d never thought things would get this far, she’d readied herself for his rejection, thinking he’d turn her down and she’d be embarrassed as hell, but not this, that she’d be sat on his lap as he kissed her, his hands down her pants. She’d been lost as to what her next move should be, what she’d wanted was right in front of her for the taking but she’d gotten scared and unsure.

But now as she watched him swagger away, his cocky stance making her angrier by the minute, she rushed up from the couch and went to stand in front of the door, blocking his way out.

She pushed him backwards, ‘Nuh-uh, no ya don’t, not tomorrow, not next year, not next birthday Logan…now!’


She grabbed him quickly and pulled him in for a scorching kiss, her chest pressed against his shirt, she reached up her hands roving through his hair, as she smothered his mouth with hers. Her tongue pried open his lips and he growled as her tongue swept in, she was learning her way, with every touch, with every kiss, she was breaking new ground, and as Logan growled in hungry approval she knew she was learning fast.

He pressed her up against the door, her leg hitched up and he caught her knee, pressing her leg close to his hip, his hands running along the silk encased leg, up to the flesh of her thigh, along her waist and taking a firm hold of her pert breast.

She broke off the kiss at last, her damp flesh arching into his every touch, her forehead pressed against his, as he flicked his thumb and forefinger over her breast, teasing the nipple, she gasped as she kneaded the firm flesh, the heat pooling between her legs, a desperate moan escaping her.

Logan lifted her clean off her feet, both legs wrapped around his waist as he pushed her up further, her back pressed into the door, his face buried in the valley of her breasts, licking and taking in the musky sweet scent of her, he looked up briefly, ‘What the hell happened to your skin…?’ His voice came in heated broken gasps as she began to grind her pelvis against his torso.

‘A-ah found….the…switch…’ she wasn’t making much sense either, her words barely forming into a single sentence, as she felt his stubble rub over her aching nipples. She prayed he wouldn’t need any further explanation; cause God knew wasn’t going to be able to speak again soon.

Turned out that was good enough for him, she saw him shrug his shoulders and smile up at her, ‘Good enough…’ Grasping her firmly, he pressed her flush against himself as he carried her quickly to the bed.

He pushed her back against the pillows; taking her leg he placed it on his shoulder, before running her hands along the inside of her thigh, he reached for the straps of her six inch heel stilettos, undoing the buckle quickly, he peeled away the straps, his lips brushing along her stockings as he got rid of her shoes.

Pulling her towards himself, dragging her down the bed, the coverlets following underneath her from his sharp movement, bracing his hands on either side of her head, he pressed in close, she reached up for him, her hands grasping for his shoulders, as she reached up to kiss him again, but he pushed her down, pinning her arms above her head.

He smiled wickedly, and whispered, ‘Don’t move…’ she did as she was told, as he softly kissed her neck, moving downwards past her breasts, his tongue flicking on her skin, briefly dipping into her navel, she arched her body upwards as his rough tongue ran along the lace of her panties, a groan escaping her lips as he reached for the clasps of her stockings.

He unclipped them and slowly rolled them down her legs, once he was done, he sighed loudly at the sight of her naked flesh, his hungry hands and lips, aching to taste and to feel every inch of her, he crawled slowly back up her body, stopping at her torso, taking his time to blow a gentle teasing breath on her heated damp skin, she all but whined as he reached for the top of her panties, calloused strong fingers hooked inside the delicate lace waistband, and he urged her to lift her hips as he peeled the last of her clothing away.

Now completely naked and wanting beneath him, he raised himself to lie beside her; he kissed her deeply as she reached for the buttons of his shirt, pushing the material away from his shoulders, her small hands running over the hardened muscles of his bare chest.

He stilled her hands, breaking off the kiss and reaching up he pressed a gentle finger to her moistened thoroughly ravished lips. Tracing the contours of her plump lips, he slipped his finger inside her mouth, she suckled the digit, her tongue wrapping around his finger, dragging her teeth gently along it.

Removing his finger from her mouth with a firm smacking of her wet lips, she watched as he began to draw down the length of her body with his hands, stopping briefly over her sex, before gently parting her legs to slip in between.

Pushing the folds of her labia aside, he watched her intently as she gasped, a wave of pleasure washing over her as he slipped a second finger inside, the walls of her sex clamping tightly around his welcome invasion, he pushed further and deeper inside her, until he came against the wall of her resistance, her hymen.

His face fell, and he pushed himself upwards and away from her quickly, pulling his hand away from between her legs, she was only eighteen, she was still a virgin…what the hell had he been thinking?


In her induced haze it was a while before she realised what was happening, she reached for him, his back now facing her. ‘Logan…what’s wrong?’ she asked, the quiver in her voice growing stronger, she had dreamt about this for so long, and now to think it was all going wrong.

He turned to face her, ‘Marie…this isn’t what you want, trust me, its just ‘cause you realised you can touch, and you wanna try something new, wanna see how this fits, get some experience in, but kid, I can’t be your test drive, the idea that’ll you’ve move onto something new once we’re done here just ‘bout kills me.’

She sighed, ‘You’re an idiot Logan, a stubborn, blind as they come idiot…’

He stared at her his brow furrowed and his tone sarcastic, ‘geez Marie, why don’t you jus’ go ahead and tell me how you really feel…’

She moved to sit in front of him, taking his face firmly between her hands, ‘Do ya really think all ah want is ‘experience’ or to see how sex fits? Hell if all ah wanted was a quick fuck I could have jumped Bobby or Peter, but d’ya have any idea what ah put myself through this past week, the dancing, the stripping. Gawd Logan, as soon as ah found out ah could touch, and even before that all ah thought about, all ah wanted was to be like this with ya, it was ya sugah…it was always gonna be ya…’

He shook his head; her words seem to mirror everything he had ever thought ‘bout, everything he’d long thought about, since that time she’d climbed into his trailer, and ever since. ‘Marie…’

She silenced him with fierce kiss, her inhibitions were quickly being shed, and all the nervousness had long gone; now all she needed was for this night to end perfectly. She pushed him down onto the bed, ‘Ah didn’t bring any protection, but ah heard ya always come packing…’ she whispered slyly.

He nodded and reached for his back pocket, a small foil packet soon in his hand, he reached for the clasp of his jeans but she pushed his hands away, taking over the task herself, her breath catching in her throat much the same way as his had done as she contemplated the wonderful nakedness of him, so much glorious skin and all for hers to taste, to feel, and to love.

She moved over him, her breasts rubbing over every inch of him, he growled as he pulled her close, holding her tightly over his aching, throbbing cock, before he flipped her over and she giggled.

He grinned; before a lust filled haze clouded his expression, ‘I’ll go slow darlin’ but this is gonna hurt…’

She kissed him reassuringly, ‘Ah’ll get over it, come on Logan, don’t make me wait any longer, ah need to feel ya…need to have ya inside me…’

Cupping her face with one hand, he used the other to guide his engorged manhood inside, she tensed as he was only slipped inches inside, ‘Marie…baby, ya gotta relax…’ he pushed further, she hissed in a sharp breath, pain causing her eyes to shut tight.

He stilled and kissed her softly, ‘We don’t have to do this right now Marie…we can stop, we can wait…’ he whispered, murmuring gently in her ear. Knowing full well that it would be one helluva struggle for him, but he would stop, he would wait, all she had to do was say the word.

But she shook her head slightly, ‘No…’ he brushed away at the slight tear that fell over her cheek, kissing her once more, he began to move again, breaking through her barrier, taking her virginity.

‘Marie…’he saw her struggling, ‘wrap your legs round my waist,’ he instructed her, ‘it’s easier, and it’ll get better, I promise.’ She nodded and did as she was told, a slow smile breaking over her sweat soaked features as the pain at last subsided and she realised he was already buried deep inside her.

And slowly, ever so slowly he brought her to a tantalising edge, with each long languid stroke he rubbed over her clit; she could feel the pressure building, her heart beating so loud and so fast she thought it would beat right out of her chest. She looked up at him, knowing, sensing that every effect she was experiencing was true for him as well, she saw his feral gaze lock onto hers, so the beads of sweat break over his forehead, and along his shoulders where she gripped.

Knowing he was holding her back, afraid of hurting her any more than he already had, he was restraining himself, and that just wasn’t enough. Her pain threshold was higher than he believed, she could take all of him, and she wanted all of him. And though her wantonness, the pure fire and lust raging through her body made her both smile and blush, she’d waited for as long as she could remember for this, that she hungered for it.

She hooked her legs tighter around him, pressed her feet firmly against his butt, pushing him deeper, ‘don’t ya dare stop now.’ She commanded as his questioning look at her movements made him still a little. ‘Please…Logan…’ she was aware of the needy, pleading tone to her voice, but she didn’t care, she wanted this.

He pressed his lips firmly against hers as he began to move faster, thrusting deeper inside her, every push of his hips expelling a forceful gasp of breath from her chest, her breasts rubbing against him, as he crushed her lips with his own, swallowing every delicious moan from her, revelling in the scraping of her fingernails along his back.

She didn’t dare close her eyes, her legs holding on now as his movements pushed her ever closer to the edge, she could feel the tightness unwinding, could feel the spring uncoiling, an unbelievable sense of elevation, a burst of light behind her eyes and the singular point at which she seemed to melt away, through her legs, the point at which Logan was joined with her.

He buried his face in her hair as he felt her warm wetness flood out over him, the force of her orgasm sending ripples through her body and pulling him to the edge she had gladly fallen off, he came with a roar, buried to the hilt inside, rapidly drawing a breath and calling her name.


Hours later, as they had taken a second and then a third turn on this fantastically amazing merry go round, the both of them lying satiated and spent at last, they lay facing each other.

His legs drooped lazily over her legs keeping him close to his body, she nestled her head in his shoulder, murmuring sleepily, tired and happy, and just plain dizzy from the shattering orgasms he’d drawn out of her, she ran her fingers along the stubble of his chin, kissing the corner of his mouth gently.

Amazed at the sensations this relative new thing was offering her, for so long she’d been deprived of being able to touch, of being able to feel, but right now, here in his arms, she realised she would gladly go through it all again, because through all that heartache, all that doubt and pain, all those eventualities had brought her to this, satisfied, loved and lusted over.

She was just drifting off to sleep, when she felt his body shake and heard his tell tale chuckle, ‘What…’ she asked, ‘come on Logan, what the hell are ya laughin’ at.’

He shook his head, and kissed her. ‘Couple hours ago, I think Cyke told me he likes to wear his wife’s underwear…’

She sat upright, propping herself on her elbows, ‘What…?’ He told her the full story, she blushed when he described what he’d felt when he’d seen her and laughed when he’d described Scott walking in on him barely seconds later and the strange conversation they’d had.

‘Ya know…’ she giggled, ‘is it wrong that ah don’t find that as surprising as ah should?’ He smiled and wrapping a strong arm about her waist pulled her to lie on top of him. Pushing her hair back from her face, he ran his fingers along her side, teasingly small circles on her hips.

‘That was one helluva dance baby; can I look forward to that as my present on your next birthday?’

She smiled kissing his chest softly, ‘That depends on ya stickin’ around, but how ‘bout this, ah’ll make ya a deal, on our first anniversary, ya’ll be dancin’ for me…’

He nodded, ‘One thing darlin’ jus’ make sure you don’t use the words quick fuck, Peter and Bobby in the same sentence again, ‘cause that’ll jus’ send me all kinds of crazy…’

She laughed, before he suddenly rolled over and pinned her beneath him, and smothering her with kisses. And then she was rolling her hips, and he found himself agreeing to all sorts of things.


*Exactly one year later…*

Logan stared at the two women flanking either side of him, Cherry and Jubilation Lee, holding him by the elbows and pushing him into the club.

He resisted as best he could without hurting them, ‘Forget it bub…ain’t no way it’s gonna happen, Wolverine don’t do no pansy ass dancing, sure as hell none dressed as a chipmunk…’

‘That’s Chippendale Logie…’Jubes corrected him, ‘sides our gal Marie told us ‘bout your little deal, and I reckon you gotta hold up your end of the bargain if you wanna see any action tonight. But then again I guess we could always bring Marie here tonight.’

Logan snarled at her, and she grinned, ‘don’t worry ‘bout it, you’re in good hands, me and Cherry will look after ya…’

Cherry chimed in, ‘The best way to learn the moves is by watching a show…’ He suddenly found himself in a room filled with women screaming their heads off.

He stared up at the stage, a group of oiled up, buffed tanned men thrusting their hips in his direction… he grimaced at the assorted pairs of underwear, he could have sworn there was a sequined pink thong among them, and that threw up all sorts of nightmares ‘bout Scooter and his thong confession as fresh in his mind even it had been a year already.

He growled loudly as Jubes squealed loudly, jumping up and down, and watched horrified at the climax of the show, the dancers reaching for their pants, a quick flick of the wrists and the thongs came flying off…!

He shook his head cursing loudly, ‘Goddamn it’s gonna be one tough week…’



Hot Blooded- Foreigner

Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

You don't have to read my mind, to know what I have in mind
Honey you oughta know
Now you move so fine, let me lay it on the line
I wanna know what you're doin' after the show

Now it's up to you, we can make a secret rendezvous
Just me and you, I'll show you lovin' like you never knew

That's why, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, hot blooded

If it feels alright, maybe you can stay all night
Shall I leave you my key?
But you've got to give me a sign, come on girl, some kind of sign
Tell me, are you hot mama? You sure look that way to me

Are you old enough? Will you be ready when I call your bluff?
Is my timing right? Did you save your love for me tonight?

Yeah I'm hot blooded, check it and see
Feel the fever burning inside of me
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded, I'm hot

Now it's up to you, can we make a secret rendezvous?
Oh, before we do, you'll have to get away from you know who

Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

Hot blooded, every night
Hot blooded, you're looking so tight
Hot blooded, now you're driving me wild
Hot blooded, I'm so hot for you, child

Hot blooded, I'm a little bit high
Hot blooded, you're a little bit shy
Hot blooded, you're making me sing
Hot blooded, for your sweet, sweet thing