Author's Chapter Notes:
‘Ah want it dirty and nasty…and all kinds of rough baby,’ she pressed closer to him, using her free hand to run down the contours of his stomach, before resting on his crotch. She smirked at his obvious erection, and squeezed in admiration, ‘now ya ain’t gonna let me down right…Wolverine?’

A/N: See I told you it was all filth :D Sorry it's taken me so long to finish this story, but I think I had WAY too much fun writing this part...
Part 2- ‘Satisfying The Rogue…’

‘Choke me, spank me, pull my hair…’

Reaching up she scraped her fingernails on his chest, deep red welts forming on his skin as she moved her hand up to back of his neck. Grabbing the locks of his hair, she tugged and pulled his face within inches of hers.

‘Here’s the thing with teenage boys Logan, they’re too damn gentle, maybe it’s that whole makin’ love thing…but that ain’t what ah’m looking’ for, ‘ she whispered, her every word a heated breath brushing over his ear. ‘Ah want it dirty and nasty…and all kinds of rough baby,’ she pressed closer to him, using her free hand to run down the contours of his stomach, before resting on his crotch. She smirked at his obvious erection, and squeezed in admiration, ‘now ya ain’t gonna let me down right…Wolverine?’

‘I don't want to love, you
I just want to fuck, you…’


The use of his mutant name had him growling in anticipation, he grabbed her roughly about the waist, pulled her flush against his body, grinding his rock hard erection into her thighs as he did so, gripping her face in one hand, his fingers digging deep into the soft flesh of her cheeks, he stared intently at her before pressing his lips against hers.

He kissed her fiercely, eliciting the deepest of moans from her as he worked the muscles of her jaw, his tongue sweeping and wrapping around hers, tugging and pulling, massaging the flesh roughly, sucking and swallowing the wetness of her mouth.

She broke off the kiss and pushed him backwards, pretty soon she had stripped them both of their clothes, there was nothing sensual about it, turned out she was just desperate to get down to the bare essentials.

Pushing him down onto the bed she settled onto his lap, nibbling at his neck, she shook her hair free, letting it loose of its ponytail hold and let the lengths fall about her shoulders. The white bangs framed her face perfectly, and Logan reaching up ran his fingers through the white locks, ‘pull it…’ he heard her whisper, he stared at her, as he watched her eyes glaze over in anticipation.

‘Pull it…’ she repeated, ‘pull my hair Logan.’ She demanded, and he surprised but compliant, laced her hair softly through his fingers and tugged gently. She was kissing her way down in his chest, and he could feel the hot wetness pooling between her legs, his own erection pounded away, aching for a release.

‘For fuck’s sake Logan…’ she swore at him as she positioned herself over his sex, ‘ah ain’t askin’ ya to give me a French braid, really pull my hair, like ya mean it…’ She leaned back and slammed her hips onto his erection; all at once he was buried deep inside, his hand fisted grabbing her hair roughly out of surprise.

She moaned in obvious pleasure, ‘oh yeah…jus’ like that,’ his fist bundled tightly around the roots of her hair, he pulled as she began to grind on him, one arm wrapped tightly around her waist he steadied her as she built up to her climax, moaning louder and writhing every time he tugged on her hair.

Her back was arched and he had her head pulled all the way back when he felt her tighten around him, her muscles squeezing her length as she came, her orgasm ripping through her body and her groans of ‘oh….oh…ohhhh…’ served to make him explode, still buried deep inside her, he came with a deep roar of his own, his face buried in the sweat soaked skin of her breasts as he felt her body shudder.

Her short gasps and long sighs eased as she held onto him, relishing the sensation of his warm seed flowing down the inside of her thighs, his hands were still knotted tightly in her hair, smiling she placed a hand over his.

He looked up at her at last, his brow furrowed and his gaze dark and feral, ‘ah knew ya wouldn’t let me down Logan,’ pushing back to lie flat on his back she climbed off his lap and turned to gather up her clothes.

Logan wondered if that was it, thinking she was leaving and not being able to hide his disappointment propped himself up on his elbows as she moved across the room. She turned to look at him, her slow seductive smile, and the handful of scarves she held in her hands assured him she wasn’t going anywhere, not yet anyway.

Stepping across the floor purposefully, she tied one scarf around her neck, making sure to tighten the knot, crawling onto the bed, she propped herself up against the pillows, and holding out one of the scarves threw it at him.

He caught the silky material before it fell into his lap and watched as she leaned forward and held out her hands, wrists clasped together, she invited him to make his next move. His intense gaze never left hers as he wrapped the scarf tight around her wrists, tying her hands together, she smiled and flipped over willingly, taking the length of scarf he tied the other to the bed post binding her to the bed and leaving her at his mercy.

It was exactly what she wanted, her hands tied, she brought herself up her knees, her ass stuck up in the air, and she tossed her hair back and forth as Logan climbed up onto the bed behind her. She stared back at him through her hair, wiggling her ass, inviting him to do exactly what he wanted.

Pressing up against her, he reached around her and tugged at her rock hard nipples, she writhed into his hands as he kneaded her flesh, growling loudly he latched his lips onto her shoulder, kissing the flesh gently before he bit down. His teeth sank deep into her flesh, the sharp incisors cutting and breaking through her skin, he heard her hiss in a deep breath, as he tasted the copper tanginess of her blood.

Licking and probing the bite, he explored the mark he had made, she groaned softly; he could feel her eagerness, the anticipation and excitement building within every inch of her. He was more than ready himself, but he had no plans to rush this, had no intention of being gentle with her, he wasn’t going to let her down.

Giving the bite mark a final kiss, he tugged her nipple as he moved down the length of her body, licking his way down her back, his hand searched for and found her engorged clit, kneading the flesh of her tight ass, licking and kissing alternatively, he rubbed the nub furiously.

Drawing tight circles, he revelled in the moans she made, her hips jerking furiously, urging his fingers to work harder, he felt her skin tighten once more, her breathing quickened and he knew she was on the edge, he smiled wickedly and withdrawing his fingers, brought his hand around to smack the soft flesh of her ass.

Her mouth fell open in surprise and still smirking he slapped her ass again. The flesh quickly reddened and he heard her begin to moan all over again, ‘Oh yeah…Logan, spank me baby, spank me like the nasty lil gal ya think ah am…’

‘I work hard when I'm breakin your back, my lil' nymphomaniac…’

He did as he was told, the sharp sound of flesh meeting flesh resounded in time with her moans as he spanked her ass, first one cheek and then the other, until he figured she was close to the edge, nudging her legs apart he slipped his fingers deep inside her, she arched backwards, a long slow groan spilling from her lips as she rode his fingers, the scarves holding her tight from the wrists, keeping her tied to the bed.

Barley a moment form her latest orgasm, hardly giving her a moment to catch her breath, he grasped her hips tightly and entered her roughly from behind, she was soaking wet and he slipped in easily, buried to the hilt deep inside her. Whipping her head back she stared at him, beads of sweat rolling down the side of her face, biting her lip she pushed back against him, grinding her hips and looking for the friction she needed.

‘Hands and knees side by side, I hit from behind
Flip it up, givin a fuck, we fuck all night
Bottom line, when I straighten your spine
I'm goin' find spots that ain't been hit and blow your mind…’


He stilled her with his hands, leaning forwards so that his front was flush with her back, he intended to show her just how rough the Wolverine could get, wrapping his hand around the material tied at her neck, he tugged and yanked her head backwards.

She gasped as he tugged and began to grind his erection, the lack of oxygen sent her head spinning, she could feel Logan moving inside her, and could feel a climax build deep inside. She blinked against the choking relishing every moment, her lungs burning she could focus only on the coil that tightened in her stomach, winding faster and faster until at last her orgasm came with an explosion.
With her head swimming and her lungs screaming, she was in a state of euphoria, the orgasm hitting with a force she had never before experienced.

Logan finally let go of the scarf, her head flopped forward and she felt him shudder as he released himself deep inside her. She fought to catch her breath, her head spinning, every inch of skin humming with satisfaction, she waited as Logan untied the knots and removed the scarves, she could tell he was worried he’d been a little too rough.

But turned out he had no idea what he’d just started; by the end of the night she was going to end up making him promise they did it all over again and soon.