[Reviews - 2] Printer
Rogue is hiding and Wolverine being Wolverine, goes to find out why.
Categories: X1
Characters: None
Genres: Friendship
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 3961 - Hits: 2765
Complete?: Yes - Published: 01/23/2008 - Last Updated: 01/23/2008
Story Notes:
Uh, guys - I don't mean the generic 'guys' I mean GUYS guys. Guys with willies and the whole shabang.. I know a lot of you have a problem with this subject matter. Deal with it. Hahaha only kidding - this warning is here for those of you (male or female) that don't like things discussing the big red. That's right - periods. Menstruation. But I'm writing this, because I have an inherent female need to whine about it and punish men for not having some God-awful thing like their testicles swelling up to twice their size and being sensitive to touch once a month or something (God knows that happens to my breasts!). So - there are reproductive system side-effects that are discussed in this story. Turn back now if it's uncomfortable for you. Dedication and thanks to Diebie and Misty. You were on and talked to me whilst I was in quiet agony. Thank you! I love you both. This isn't Beta Read yet.

1. Chapter 1 by Nancy Lorenz [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (3961 words)